New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mallside III

[Erin's Emporium]

Wait, they have those?

Ghoul would give the half-elf a momentary look of surprise but took it in stride soon after. Well, that plus these here and I think I'm done." the muse said. The blade itself was really more of an impulse buy to replace one she'd lost recently. She had more, yes, but sometimes mild splurges were fun.

For a given value of mild at least.

She'd have to remember to come back here at some later point, though. The place certainly was worth a good browsing. And unless there were any complications by paying electronically, which was doubtful, then the muse would quickly be on her way.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aurora Fountain]

A small army of children come down the concourse in a group. In the middle of them all is a fairly young woman, twenty six years old in fact. She's a fairly small woman and can be best described as cute. Her hair is cut slightly short and is pure white. The same goes for the fur covering the rabbit ears extending from the top of her head. Her skin is very pale and her eyes are a deep blue. She wears a nice blue dress, but nothing too fancy. Right now she looks to be around eight months pregnant, assuming she follows the same pregnancy length of humans.

That might come into question when one looks at the children surrounding her. There are ten of them, the eldest being ten and the ages going down to the two year old holding her hand and the one year old held in her other arm. They all resemble her: White hair, rabbit ears, and four of them have the same blue eyes while the other six have brown eyes. There are six girls and four boys.

The mother calls them all to a halt. The crowd around her expectantly as she reaches into the large bag slung over her shoulder. She produces a coin purse and proceeds to distribute a copper piece to each of them . In a wave the eldest seven rush toward the fountain. One reaches the edge and tosses her coin in resulting in the water turning a bright yellow.

"Don't touch the water!" The mother calls after them. She ushers the smaller children to one side of the fountain where she sits on the edge. She's turned in such a way that she's able to keep her eyes on all of them at once. None disobey her yet, merely taking turns changing the colour of the water. It's only matter of time though..

3. - Top - End - #303
    Troll in the Playground

[Erin's Emporium]

The KOL smiles, regaining her kindliness. "We currently have forty-two scimitars in stock. Would you be liking to acquire all of them?"

Crissy nods, and pulls out a pad to scribble on.
    "Are you sure that's everything you need?" she'll ask to be sure, before ringing up Ghoul's order with a smile!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

Erins Emporium
    Good, yes what about longswords, shortswords, spears, halberds, crossbows, longbows, and daggers? Everything.We require a large amount of weapons.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-01-20 at 06:38 PM.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Troll in the Playground

"We have a limit of 100 melee weapons per customer per week," the KOL says apologetically in response.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

Erins Emporium
    Ill take the max. Whats the price?

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    I'm glad to hear that. Now we should see about setting you up here. I think Crissy knows about it more than I do, though...
    [Erins Emporium]

"Yeah, sure. Sounds like a plan." Syela says. Having somewhere warm to sleep tonight will be a pleasant change of pace, that's for certain.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Orc in the Playground

EE Basement

The undead put the weapons on the table in an orderly row. The tommy gun, AK-47, two revolvers, shotgun, flail, longsword, naginata, and shuriken.

The skeleton takes the flail and starts spinning it, moving close to the target and swinging. The skeleton misses, and the spiked ball crashes into the skeleton's ribcage.

The zombie, meanwhile, picks up a shuriken. Or tries to; the razor-sharp steel disc slices off the zombie's thumb. It continues trying to use the shuriken, though merely knocks it off the table and into its foot.

The ghoul has picked up the shotgun and is aiming at one of the targets. She shoots, misses and the recoil knocks her over.

Serafina winces.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Erins Emporium]

"Yeah, sure. Sounds like a plan." Syela says. Having somewhere warm to sleep tonight will be a pleasant change of pace, that's for certain.
    Let's go find her, then, Dorota says and goes to do just that.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Troll in the Playground

[EE]

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Ill take the max. Whats the price?
    The KOL quotes the price. It's...breathtakingly high. But likely affordable. Just.

====

[EE Basement]

Chaos!
    DRDs quietly record it for posterity.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground

[Q UOTE=The Bushranger;12573611][EE]

The KOL quotes the price. It's...breathtakingly high. But likely affordable. Just.

Check or cash? Steep price
    ====

[EE Basement]

Chaos!
    DRDs quietly record it for posterity.
    [/QUOTE]

12. - Top - End - #312
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

[Electronics Asylum]

The man places some foreign currency on the table to cover his bill. The coins are silver, so currency exchange isn't likely to be a trouble, the precious metal is pretty universally valuable.

He heads out, ignoring the fellow who had been asking for military hardware. As he goes his cell phone rings. He picks up and begins a conversation. He is still talking as he exits the mall.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ogre in the Playground

[Erin's Emporium]

Raril enters the giant mall that is Mallside and heads straight for Erin's Emporium.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Troll in the Playground

Promenade

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    MagMart => Nowhere in Particular

Magtok blinks. Oops, accidentally made Missy feel stupid, did we?

"Well I needed an excuse to get out of there before he tried asking me for a private chat again anyways."

The cyborg shrugs, continuing out of the store. It occurs to him briefly that he has no idea where to go from here, but that doesn't stop him from forging ahead anyway. It never does, does it?

"Y'know, I have the weirdest feeling something is going to explode today, and I have no idea why. Not like, the angry-rant explode, but full-fledged detonations and fire and such."
    Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Nowhere in Particular

"EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE HI!" Celena, what appears to be a perfectly normal little girl (pigtails and rosy red cheeks et all) has run up to Magtok and Missy from out of nowhere, giggle-screaming as she went.

"Whatcha doin?"

"Anywhere specific you think might explode?"
    Missy asks. Premonitions in the Nexus shouldn't be taken lightly.

Then suddenly, child. Missy very visibly flinches at the child's approach. "Nothing. And you shouldn't talk to strangers. Where are your parents?"
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

15. - Top - End - #315

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Aurora Fountain]

A small army of children come down the concourse in a group. In the middle of them all is a fairly young woman, twenty six years old in fact. She's a fairly small woman and can be best described as cute. Her hair is cut slightly short and is pure white. The same goes for the fur covering the rabbit ears extending from the top of her head. Her skin is very pale and her eyes are a deep blue. She wears a nice blue dress, but nothing too fancy. Right now she looks to be around eight months pregnant, assuming she follows the same pregnancy length of humans.

That might come into question when one looks at the children surrounding her. There are ten of them, the eldest being ten and the ages going down to the two year old holding her hand and the one year old held in her other arm. They all resemble her: White hair, rabbit ears, and four of them have the same blue eyes while the other six have brown eyes. There are six girls and four boys.

The mother calls them all to a halt. The crowd around her expectantly as she reaches into the large bag slung over her shoulder. She produces a coin purse and proceeds to distribute a copper piece to each of them . In a wave the eldest seven rush toward the fountain. One reaches the edge and tosses her coin in resulting in the water turning a bright yellow.

"Don't touch the water!" The mother calls after them. She ushers the smaller children to one side of the fountain where she sits on the edge. She's turned in such a way that she's able to keep her eyes on all of them at once. None disobey her yet, merely taking turns changing the colour of the water. It's only matter of time though..
    Aurora Fountain

A teenage girl on a pair of red quad skates comes gliding to the fountain, interested in the rainbowy water more than the rabbit children. Sitting at the fountain side, she attempts to pat a rabbit-girl on the head, then sticks a finger into the water, she sees it come up a shimmering yellow. "Groovy." she begins to take handfuls of the water and drizzle it over arms until they match the tie-dye t-shirt she's wearing. Removing her headphones, and revealing a pair of pointy elf ears, she proceeds to drizzle some over her curly brown hair. Wiping her hands off on her shorts, it leaves a pair of blue and green handprints on her bum.

Like a bolt of lightning an idea hits the girl and she skates off quickly returns, arms full of spray bottles. She begins filling them one by one.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aurora Fountain]

The girl patted on the head is a little, six year old girl. She looks up at the teenager with obvious curiosity, but shyness keeps her from speaking up. She continues to watch the elf as she leaves, then again when she returns. This time her curiosity can't be ignored. "Whatcha doing with that?" She asks, pointing at the bottles.

17. - Top - End - #317

Aurora Fountain

"Hmm..." the teenager contemplates, dunking an open spray bottle into the water. "I haven't quite decided yet. For now I'll settle with spraying random things and people." She caps the spray bottle and hives a test spritz toward the fountain. A mist of rainbow water floats and dissipates in the air. "Make the world a little more beautiful." She wipes a colored hand on her shirt and offers a handshake. "My name is Emmi, what's yours?"

My Characters

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground

The little girl smiles with a certain amount of glee at the spray of water. She looks at the offered hand for a moment, thinking. Oh right, she knows what this is. She takes the hand and shakes it. "My name's Angela. You're gonna make things colourful?" She seems to like this is idea.

Spoiler
    Show
    For my sake as much as anyone's. @.@
    {TABLE=head]Name | Age | Gender | Eyes
    Haley | 10 | Girl | Brown
    Olivia | 10 | Girl | Brown
    Warren | 8 | Boy | Blue
    Morgan | 7 | Boy | Blue
    Angela | 6 | Girl | Blue
    Nathan | 5 | Boy | Blue
    Isabel | 5 | Girl | Blue
    Kris | 3 | Boy | Brown
    Ilene | 2 | Girl | Blue
    Delaney | 1 | Girl | Brown
    Seth | Unborn | Boy | ???
    [/table]

((And regrettably I have to leave for a little bit. Couple hours more than likely.))
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-01-22 at 03:46 PM.

19. - Top - End - #319

Aurora Fountain

"Mmhmm" Emmi says, nodding and smiling. She dunks another bottle in the water. "Any requests for stuff you want colorful, or better yet, wanna help?" She sets the rainbow bottle down in front of Angela, before she realizes she might have been rude. "Unless I'm interupting a family day, of course," she corrects herself, "You should probably ask your momma's permission first, eitherway."

My Characters

20. - Top - End - #320
    Bugbear in the Playground

Aurora Fountain

The black birdlike thing wakes up, and flies off from the top of the fountain.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Troll in the Playground

[Erin's Emporium - Sales Floor]

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Check or cash? Steep price
    "Either is fine. And alas, times are tough..."

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    Raril enters the giant mall that is Mallside and heads straight for Erin's Emporium.
    And Raril will be greeted by Crissy, the blonde Valley Girl half-elf smiling brightly and somewhat airheadedly.
    "Hi! Welcome to Erin's, can I help you find anything?"

[EE - Backroom]

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Let's go find her, then, Dorota says and goes to do just that.
    Assuming they're looking for Aeryn, she can be found here, going through the store's books.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

[EE - Backroom]

This player's original intent was to have them look for Crissy, but Aeryn makes more sense.
    Dorota clears her throat. Mrs. Aeryn? We need you for something.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ogre in the Playground

Erins Emporium

He writes a check. Where may I pick up my purchase.? I dont have much time,

24. - Top - End - #324
    Ogre in the Playground

Raril smiles warmly at Crissy. "Yes, I was hoping to get a bit of infomormation on some of your produces. I'm looking for high explosives."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

25. - Top - End - #325
    Troll in the Playground

[EE]

"Right away."
    And DRDs are already carting out the neatly packaged order!

===

[Also EE]

"What sort of high explosives?" Crissy asks, tilting her head. "Conventional HE? Semtex? Hexanite? Lyddite?"

===

[EE Backroom]

Aeryn looks up as Dorota enters, and smiles warmly.
    "Of course, what do you need?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

Erins Emporium

Send them to the Baen're compound. Understand? Silve'tre notices the other drow and teleports away.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

[EE Backroom]

Well, I've taken Syela here as my apprentice. Dorota motions to the fey girl. And she needs a room here, since she has nowhere else to stay.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Troll in the Playground

[EE]

"...we'll need an address..."

===

[EE Backroom]

"Syela? I'm Aeryn. It's nice to meet you."
    And the white-haired young woman with the unnaturally blue eyes smiles, offering her hand to shake to the Alchemist's Apprentence.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

Erins Emporium

The address is on the check.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

Raril tilts his head. "I... don't know. Can I see them all?" Or, more like smell them all, which was his plan. It'd probably weird out the poor sales girl, but oh well.

He also notices the dissappearing Baenre drow. "Might I know what he bought?"
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel