New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep

Guest Bedroom

"You, sir, are married."

Kirin throws the boomerang, and if it hits Harnel it will hurt him like he was just hit by a hefty boomerang, which he was.

Oh, and it will accelerate him toward the window like he was shot out of a cannon. It will then return to Kirin like a good magic boomerang.

Oh, and if Harnel catches the boomerang, he will be accelerated as if he was simply hit.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ogre in the Playground

Guest Bedroom

"That doesn't matt-" Is about what Harnel gets out before he is defenestrated from the third floor. Ouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Dwarf in the Playground

Guest Bedroom

Huh. That was new. Kirin opens the window and gets out to stand on the ledge, looking for Harnel. One way or another, she jumps from that window to the next. She makes it easily... surprisingly so.

"It matters to me."

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ogre in the Playground

Guest Bedroom

Harnel... is nowhere to be seen! It seems he saw a perfectly dramatic point of exit, with no resolution as to death, and took it. You'd swear he took a level in bard almost.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Boob Hoard]

The dryad laughs again, but not quite as hard. "Oh well, you know how men only have one thing on their mind." Her mirth fades a bit, being replaced by worry once more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Library]

"How... peculiar." Nadas says.

"Do you know whom he hired to acquire these literary works?" He might want to hire them himself.
    [Boob Hoard]

Cessie notices it but pay's it no heed for now. "Harnel is a bit more obsessed with it then other men." She tells the dryad with a knowing smile.
    "Bet that's why he likes pregnancies so much." She says with a chuckle. "He seems to be excited only be the thought of it." An earth elemental is summoned and carefully goes to get one of the bars and walks back, showing them it.

"Yeah... just as I suspected." Cessie says mysteriously as she looks at it. "That's my breast." She rolls her eyes, in any other company she would have been blushing, but Sakura was a close friend. There was no need.

[Library]

"I don't know actually, you could ask him though. He's in one of the guest rooms. I'm sure he'd like some kind of company." Cessie replies, starting to lead them towards Harnel's room.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

[Boob Hoard]

Sakura giggles a bit again, though it's a bit less cheerful. She knows exactly what Cessie means. "Oh my goodness, those are terrible. My back hurts just looking at them." Well, her back is sore anyway, but that's besides the point.

7. - Top - End - #397

[Boob Hoard]

Cessie giggles as well, "Oh my back hurts too considering I have had those at one point." Cessie shakes her head. "It's apparently his 'dream size'."

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

[Boob Hoard]

Sakura shakes her head. "Harnel can be so ridiculous sometimes." Adir never seemed to have any complaints with her breast size. Of course, she isn't exactly lacking in that area, but neither is Cessie either. So no excuses.

9. - Top - End - #399

[Boob Hoard]

"He is, but his antics are pretty amusing once you learned of them. Like now." Cessie says with a smile. His breast obsession got Sakura into a good mood didn't it?

"I'm not sure I could handle a completely uneventful life anyway, he brings joy in his own little way. More of it when the children come I guess."
    She pauses thinking. "So do you know what Laela will be like? I'm afraid I don't know much about dryad babies."

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground

[Boob Hoard]

"I don't think I know much more than you. I've never seen another dryad with a baby. I guess she'll just look a bit like me and a bit like Adir like any other baby." Sakura shrugs. What the baby looks like isn't really important, though she is curious herself.

11. - Top - End - #401

[Boob Hoard]

"Yeah, I know she will be absolutely beautiful in either case if her mother is gives you any clue." Cessie replies with a smile. "Have you bought her any clothes yet though?"

Mithar Keep - Entrance

Once the other Harnel made his dramatic escape, AKA after Cessie have been with Ariel at the hospital, Cessie enters the building again. "Kirin? Are you there?" She shouts.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ogre in the Playground

[Boob Hoard]

Sakura grins at her friend. "Yeah, we got some a little while ago. Not very much though. I think we'll need to get some more after she's born."

13. - Top - End - #403

[Boob Hoard]

"We could buy some clothes for her if you like, I could start checking out clothes for the twins too while we are at it." Twins... that felt weird to say. She was aware her mother had twins, Oscar and Arik, but she never imagined she would have it.

14. - Top - End - #404
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mithar Keep - Entrance

Kirin rushes out of the kitchen, once again wearing all those knives. "Cessie! I think Harnel's gone off the deep end!"

Of all the things that Cessie could have wanted to hear... that probably was not one of them. In fact, that's probably on her top ten list of things that she never wanted to hear, ever.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground

[Boob Hoard]

"We should. We haven't went shopping in a long time. I got a stroller too. It's this thing on wheels I can put the baby in. So it'll be easier than carrying Laela around." Sakura says. She sounds eager to spend some time with Cessie.

16. - Top - End - #406

[Boob Hoard]

"That sounds very useful." Cessie comments with a smile. "I was personally thinking that the golem I'm making or a earth elemental could carry around the twins, or Harnel I suppose. I don't think my back was made to carry around twins." She continues as she leaves the hoard once again, presumably with Sakura in tow.
    "So do you like to go shopping then? I'd be something to let us take our mind off everything."

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Library]

"I don't know actually, you could ask him though. He's in one of the guest rooms. I'm sure he'd like some kind of company." Cessie replies, starting to lead them towards Harnel's room.
    [Library]

"Oh. Errr... I suppose we can..." Nadas would much rather stay here and read books then go talk to some warrior guy. But he follows all the same.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

18. - Top - End - #408
    Titan in the Playground

[Library]

No reason not to I suppose... Could be interesting and there'll be plenty of time to read books later as well. So Dorota follows too.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ogre in the Playground

[Roof]

A very short while after leaving Watch, Harnel and wenomir will land on the roof of the keep, where Harnel puts Wenomir back on his own two feet. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

He doesn't wait for a response, not wanting to lose any time. He opens the trap door that leads down onto the fourth floor.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Titan in the Playground

[Roof]

Wenomir is right behind Harnel, waiting to follow him through the trapdoor.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Boob Hoard]

"That sounds very useful." Cessie comments with a smile. "I was personally thinking that the golem I'm making or a earth elemental could carry around the twins, or Harnel I suppose. I don't think my back was made to carry around twins." She continues as she leaves the hoard once again, presumably with Sakura in tow.
    "So do you like to go shopping then? I'd be something to let us take our mind off everything."
    [Boob Hoard => Somewhere]

"Yeah, I want to, but how about we wait till the first chance we get after the baby is born? I don't really think I want to walk around a bunch right now." Of course, the unspoken reason is she wants to be somewhere Adir would think to look for her as soon as he's back.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ogre in the Playground

[Somewhere in the Keep]

Harnel's first order of business is to make sure everybody is alright. The doppelganger is a priority, but family and friends come first. Harnel (and Wenomir, if he follows the half-dragon's lead) will search the keep for anybody who might fill them in, and check on any injuries they might have.

[Harnel's Room]

Harnel is, remarkably, sleeping at the moment. The door is open, however, as Harnel didn't close it all the way and wind pressure from the window has served to open it more. Though demonic, he seems surprisingly peacefully where he's sleeping right now.
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-01-29 at 01:27 PM.

23. - Top - End - #413

[Somewhere==>Sakura's Room]

"Fair enough, I guess it can't be many days left by your estimate right?" Cessie asks as she guides Sakura back to her room and start to fluff the pillow. "Why don't you lay down and rest a bit? I can get you a good book from the library if you like."

[Harnel's Room]

"I guess this is a bad time." Cessie comments as she see her husband. "He's remarkably intelligent when it comes to books though." She assures the two, the half-dragon had a kind of intelligence at least.

[Somewhere in the Keep]

Harnel will find Cessie, Kirin and possibly Ariel at the first floor of the keep, the mage looking at the catgirl with a shocked expression. "But... I ordered him to go back to Watch!"

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sakura's Room]

"Not too long at all." Sakura says as they go back to the room. "And yeah, I should rest a bit. A book would be great. All mine are back at Watch." No doubt Cessie's collection is far more impressive than Sakura's.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Dwarf in the Playground

Somewhere in the Keep

Ideally, Harnel will walk in just as Kirin says,

"He locked me in his room; I was in there to change the sheets, offered me pie and catnip, there was a really weird smell, and he was talking about a-I'm not kidding-a romantic dinner! So, I panicked and knocked him out the window."

Kirin's nothing but skin, bone, and muscle... but she doesn't look like she has that much muscle.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Room]

"And he is suffering from demonic corruption, yes?" Nadas says, shifting uncomfortably.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Room]

As Nadas, Cessie, and Dorota are sort of standing outside Harnel's room as they talk, Harnel is roused to wakefulness. He seems groggy, and the peacefulness that was on his face before is no longer present, instead replaced by the constant frown/scowl that has covered his expression since becoming a demon.

"Oh, hello. Is there something you all need?" He sounds as sleepy as someone should when first waking up.

[Somewhere In The Keep]

This is indeed when Harnel and Wenomir arrive, "Dammit, he's already gone?" a scowl paints itself across Harnel's face. Kirin will be able to notice that this Harnel is wearing different clothes than the other, more suited to sitting comfortably around the house than a night full of tango, "We have a problem. Someone is going around looking like me."

28. - Top - End - #418

[Harnel's Room]

"Yes, yes he is." Cessie replies quickly to Nadas question as Harnel is waking up.

She then smiles to her husband, "Yes dear, Nadas here was asking where you had arranged to get all the books for my library."

[Somewhere In The Keep]

The sorceress blinks as Kirin speaks looking perfectly stunned until Harnel makes his presence known. She looks somewhat relived but still frowns as she stares at the half-dragon. "Explain please." She demands.

29. - Top - End - #419
    Titan in the Playground

[Harnel's Room]

Dorota curtsies to Harnel. I'm Dorota and this is Sizewell. She motions to the clay golem behind her.

[Somewhere In The Keep]

He's telling the truth, Wenomir says, stepping forward from behind Harnel. After you left to the hospital, a person looking like Harnel showed up, but he had no idea what had happened to Ariel. When I went back to Watch, I found Harnel in the holding cell.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Room]

Nadas nods quietly but says nothing.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast