New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep

Guest Room

Telly shakes her head. "She doesn't know anything about this yet." She admits. "I'm afraid to tell her because I don't want to worry her too much."

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Guest Room]

"But you must base your decision on something Telly. Mind telling me the situation?" Cessie asks carefully.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Ogre in the Playground

Guest Room

"Because it's an evil vile god that keeps asking me to do things that I want to give up!"
    Telly bursts out before breaking down into tears. "I'm off the drugs, the promiscuity and want of pain. I just want to spend my time with her."

4. - Top - End - #1174

[Guest Room]

The mage holds out her hand and attempts to put it on Telly's shoulder. "I envy her a bit Telly, what you do... I would lie if I said I knew how hard it was. But I know iron will when I see it, and I know love as well. I can't say anything about the separation, but I know she will love you no matter what. You've just showed that." If she allows it Cessie will actually hug her lightly.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Ogre in the Playground

Guest Room

The woman sniffs and cries quietly into Cessie's accepting shoulder. "Please...just help me figure out how to contact Nega at least. Then I need to talk to my Cessie again." She asks after a few long moments.

6. - Top - End - #1176

[Guest Room]

"I will, don't worry. I will make sure you'll get in contact with both of them." Cessie tells Telly softly. She sure hadn't expected this conversation when she stepped inside.

"I'll make a calling circle to contact her. Just relax, okay?" The mage smiles faintly.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ogre in the Playground

Guest Room

Telly nods and sniffs, using a tissue to wipe her nose and eyes as she sits back, waiting for Cessie to do what she said. "Th-Thank you."

8. - Top - End - #1178

[Guest Room]

"Don't think about it, just try get yourself together and we'll fix this. It can't be much harder then other things I dealt with." She says in attempt to sooth Telly. It was hard to see her breaking down like this considering how strong she was otherwise.

"We better do this in my ritual chamber." She let's go of the other woman and attempts to look her in the eyes. "Take a moment to recollect yourself and met me there, okay?"

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Ogre in the Playground

Guest Room

Telly nods and wipes her face with a cloth before settling in and watching the process that Cessie goes through.

10. - Top - End - #1180

[Guest Room]

Then Telly have to join Cessie in her ritual room where she get to meet Garn again who greets her with a stare. The mage is currently busy making a circle in the center of the room and pays the other woman little attention.

After a moment she's finished and utters a single word. "Nega."

The circle suddenly fills with pink dust which flies around inside the circle, creating various patterns. Then the outline of a human face can be seen within the dust. "This is a surprise. A Jezebel and a Cessie, thought I can't place the exact reality." Says a soft sensual feminine voice, looking between them both. "But I'm guessing you are Ariel's mother, isn't that so?" She asks Telly.

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Ogre in the Playground

Guest Room

"I-I am, Mistress."
    Telly says before getting off the edge of the bed and to her knees, kneeling down before the God/Goddess. "I'm glad that you remember me."

12. - Top - End - #1182

[Guest Room]

"Rise Jezebel, you don't need to call me mistress. Please just treat me as an equal here." The voice replies. "You should remember that I have no desire to be treated like an actual god... unless it's your desire to do so of course." The last bit comes off as strangely suggestive. Or maybe that was a joke. Hard to tell.

Cessie stays in the background for once, watching the two interact. She didn't really get along much with Nega, but she did seem to be a decent god. Not like many of the gods in the nexus at least.

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Ogre in the Playground

Guest Room

Telly nods and bites her lip after a moment, completely unsure about how to ask what she wished. After a few thoughts, she decides the best course of action is to just say what she wanted. As she does so, she leaves nothing out, explaining why she wanted to leave Slaanesh, why she was scared and wanted to know what Nega could do to help.

14. - Top - End - #1184

Guest Room

"I understand, I will arrange that for you Jezebel. Just give me " Nega replies. "But I will also make you an offer. I am the god of desire, in a way I'm like Slaanesh, but there are major differences between us. I don't believe in enjoyment at the cost of others suffering for instance. I try to be good, just as I know you are now. That's why I'm offering you to become one of my followers once you left Slaanesh. I believe we agree on a lot Jezebel but in the end it's your choice of course, I would understand if you wouldn't want to be with any god after this."

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ogre in the Playground

Guest Room

"D-Do you think you can remove all of his...blessings from me?"
    Telly ventures, ever hopeful.

16. - Top - End - #1186

Guest Room

"I think I can, but I might need some help from someone who knows a little more about gods of your world. You should make some preparations while I'm gone though. You need to gather everything that you think symbolize your connection to Slaanesh. These are kami which can resist you cutting away from him." Nega replies.

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ogre in the Playground

Guest Room

"O-Okay. I'll gather things."
    She says, feeling a bit better now that the conversation is taking place. "Is there anything else I need to do? Next time, I'll likely summon you with my Cessie."

18. - Top - End - #1188

Guest Room

"Besides summoning the one you're doing this for? No, not really." Nega replies with a faint smile. "She will represent your desire to separate from Slaanesh. These kami will support you in the ritual so that's actually be very important."

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ogre in the Playground

Guest Room

"Until then, I guess."
    Telly says, taking it all to heart and done unless something else had to be added.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside -> Courtyard -> Bedroom]

It's quite late by the time Harnel returns from his forray into the hunting grounds. Behind him, dragged by a harness made from chain, harnel is draggin an insanely massive pile of weaponry on a travois constructed from four stripped down trees held together by even more chain.

Once he reaches the outer gate, for the first time since he put on the harness to drag the travois, he completely stops, maneuvering the gate open wide before dragging the his load the rest of the way into the courtyard. He takes the whole thing towards the back of the keep, so anybody who looks out the window to find out what the grinding sound is will find it's Harnel dragging this massive amount of equipment across the courtyard.

The Half-dragon himself looks wounded and extremely exhausted, but also very happy with himself. Part of him didn't believe he could actually manage to get all of this here! Haha!

It's a long moment before he goes inside, just taking a moment to sit on the ground against the travois for a moment to pull himself together, before he stands up and heads inside, a huge grin on his face even as he slumps from exhaustion. If nothing stops him, he'll go straight up to the bedroom floor, check on Bastion and Cora, check on Cessie, and if they're all asleep, he'll pass out in one of the guest beds so that he doesn't wake Cessie up with his late arrival. the door will remain open, so Cessie should have no trouble seeing the dust covered and wounded half-dragon sprawled out on one of the beds when she awakes.

Of course, if either the babies are awake or Cessie is, he'll spend some time with them before conking out; I'm certain Cessie would have things to say about Harnel's wounds if she was awake.
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-06-21 at 09:41 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

21. - Top - End - #1191

[Outside -> Courtyard -> Bedroom]

It appears as if both Cora, Bastion and Cessie are all asleep, in the same bed I might add. Miraculously it appears the mage have managed not only to put them both to sleep, but to fall asleep next to her. It almost seems suspiciously good for someone with so little experience with children as she.

But there they are, all asleep, not even waking up as Harnel get's into the room.

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Ogre in the Playground

[Bedroom]

Harnel is too tired to be suspiscious at the moment, and as stated, will collapse into one of the guest beds so that he doesn't disturb his sleeping family. it's quite likely Cessie will wake up well before Harnel does.

23. - Top - End - #1193

[Bedroom]

"Harnel? Harnel?" Cessie's voice can be heard through the haze of sleep eventually as she put her hand on his shoulder and shakes him slightly.

Guest Room

"Until then." She says before turning to Cessie. "Just remember I'm here for you as well if you want anything."

"I'll remember that." Cessie replies though Telly can probably tell she doesn't seem the slightest interested in taking up the goddess offer.

Then she breaks the circle which causes Nega to disappear. "So I guess we have some work ahead then." She says while turning to Telly.

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Ogre in the Playground

Guest Room

Telly seems to nearly fall into herself as she relaxes, the stress and worries of months of nagging thoughts leaving her. As relieved as she looks though, Cessie might notice her skin is a couple shades lighter than it had been. Telly gives the mage a tight lipped smile. "Not as much work as you'd think, but less time to do it in as well, I fear." She states ominously.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ogre in the Playground

[Bedroom]

It takes a while for Harnel to awaken from his dremless sleep, his hands going instinctively to Cessie's as she shakes him and his eyes slowly open to look up to Cessie beautiful face, "Well, I can think of much worse ways of waking up than with you being there."

His wounds, of course, haven't healed, but have scabbed over by this point and had stopped bleeding long before HJarnel arrived home.

26. - Top - End - #1196

[Bedroom]

"You were supposed to be home before nightfall." The mage reminds him as he looks at her. She looks pretty tired at the moment, but probably not compared to Harnel. She still squeezes his hand hard though, glad that he's home safe.

"If not for the earring I would have thought you dead. You should know Aegnor disappeared while 'exploring'." She continues while looking over his tattered wings. He needed a healer.

Guest Room

"So what can I do to help here Telly? And shouldn't Ariel be there once you perform the ritual?" Cessie asks.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ogre in the Playground

[Bedroom]

Harnel squeezes Cessie's hand as well, "Did you see what I brought home? I think you should be able to see it out through the window." If Cessie bothers to check, she should see the travois Harnel brought home out the window. Harnel, on the other hand, is content to just lie there; he's in some pain and most of his body is sore. Could have been worse, though. A lot worse.

28. - Top - End - #1198

[Bedroom]

Cessie closes her eyes and nods tiredly, "I did, but I don't see what it have to do with anything." It was a lot of weapons. Not that she knew what they were going to use those for, she didn't really feel comfortable having weapons around the twins anyway.

"Just tell me what happened Harnel. The twins won't sleep forever." She asks.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Ogre in the Playground

[Bedroom]

"While I was out expl-" He groans as he pulls himself up to a sitting position, "Exploring, this old man demanded I hand over my weapons and armor. When I told him I wouldn't, he transformed into this giant mass of weapons and we duked it out. Called itself Kataki. All those weapons are what was left when i killed it."

30. - Top - End - #1200

[Bedroom]

"Katagi? That's impossible, you couldn't have." Unless an nexus version of the spirit existed? Cessie looks with concern at the half-dragon and at his wounds. "I think you should take a shower Harnel and we can talk about this more later. Your wounds could have gone infected." A fact she recently learned from a nexusian book actually.