New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep

[Guest Room - Harnel]

"What proof do I have that you aren't just lying to me in some sort of elaborate trap to lure another demon nearby so that you can feast on my flesh in some strange blood ritual to give yourself the power of two demons, and then continue you unholy rampage as you lure more demons to you until he have the strength to challenge anything that may rise against you?" that seems remarkably specific, Harnel, "It's happened to me before. I'm not falling for it again."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

"Great!" Alice flips her notebook open and moves to stand closer to Cessie. Close, but a comfortable distance to talk. "Alright, so how were you selected to be the council person representing Watchtower? The others are the leaders of their organizations if I recall."

3. - Top - End - #183
    Barbarian in the Playground

Foyer

Kashi shall not be deterred! He thinks hard, then decides that it's worth the body mass to show his new friends what awesome things he can do. He'll make up for it later by eating a whole bunch!

"Snyui!! <No, here! Watch this!>"

Kashi seems to hold his breath for a second, then all of a sudden a great fat diamond shoots out from one of his ears, skittering sideways across the floor.

Snyu~! <Neat, right?>"
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

[Foyer]

Neddless to say, Dorota's jaw drops. Oh... oh my. You can just create those as long as you digest food?
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Guest Room - Harnel]

"I'm not asking you to come to me, I'm asking you to have someone send a message, perhaps even just a letter, to some allies of mine." 'Sam' explains calmly. "You're the only person infected by my blood which isn't a slave to the gnolls. I don't want you to save me, I just want you tell others to save me, do you understand?"

[Entrance]

"I was choose since I was deemed the person best suited for the job actually. DC and KR aren't much for the kind of diplomacy a seat in the council requires." Cessie explains.
    "And technically Watchtower don't have any real leader besides those two and Wenomir who don't have any interested at all in leading."

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

[Guest Room - Harnel]

Harnel will sit up and go over to a window, before opening the shutters to place his hand on the magic forcefield. "Alright, fine. If it hurts the gnolls, I'll help. Where are your allies?"

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

[Foyer]

Nadas blinks.
    Pulls out his notebook.
    Scribbles furiously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #188

Foyer

"Snyyyuuuu. <Yep! I can make anything, so long as it's pretty, and shiny, and nice and hard to lay on. I get really hungry afterwards though. Oh! And if I eat too much, I make coins all over everywhere. Kirin hates when I do that.>"

Kashi seems pretty bored of explaining things already, and tilts his head to the side.

Snyui~? <Hey, do you wanna play tag?>"
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

9. - Top - End - #189

[Guest Room - Harnel]

"They are in a city called Sojurn, or the ruins of it at least. But they attack mortals on sight, might be better to send a demon if you know any." 'Sam' tells Harnel. "It's south west of what you call Inside, but I'm sure you can get better directions by asking around or looking through a few books. It's pretty famous among mortals from what I understand."

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

"Ah, okay." Alice jots down notes furiously. She considers for a moment. "And how long have you been a member of Watchtower?" It won't matter what her answer is, however, as she'll never get a chance to say it. As soon as she opens her mouth, Alice strikes. She surges forward, tries to grab both her arms, then proceed to try and jam her tongue down the mage's throat. She's actually surprisingly strong and should be able to hold Cessie in place for the few seconds she intends to drag this out for. She isn't taking any chances when Libra said passionate.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-01-14 at 07:13 PM.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

[Guest Room - Harnel]

"Alright, give me a moment here,"

Cessie? He thinks at his wife, A demon just contacted me telepathically, she's offering to teach me how to control the corruption in exchange for helping her.

This, of course, is not the most opportune time.

12. - Top - End - #192

[Entrance]

Cessie was just about to say something as she's grabbed by 'Alice' and forcible kissed by being pulled right into the other woman.

So yes, Kirk, or Alice get her passionate kiss even if the mage is more shocked then cooperative.

Now the problem is that once the shock have passed, Cessie will attempt to force cage Alice in sheer panic. But if the bunnygirl is fast enough she might be able to escape the spell as Cessie pulls away from her.

It might be noted that the sorceress looks furious by now.

[Guest Room - Harnel]

Harnel will get no reply from Cessie more then a sense of panic and anger.

"I'm grateful you take this burden, I have been imprisoned for months now."

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

[Guest Room - Harnel]

Harnel doesn't respond to Sam just yet.

Cessie? Cessie, are you alright?

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

There's a gasp and the sound of shattering glass as Ariel drops the box to cover her mouth in shock. Anyone who can sense it will feel quite a bit of magic escaping from the destroyed gift. "I...I...I should g-go." She stammers.
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2012-01-14 at 08:07 PM.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

Alice, because that's totally her name clearly >.> <.<, skips back and away from Cessie as soon as it seems she's going to react. Seems like it was a good idea. The bunnygirl gives only a shrug in explanation before turning and running for the door. She'll push right by Ariel if need be.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Dwarf in the Playground

Entrance

Kirin walks down the stairs, just in time to see the bunny girl run.

She's wearing the outfit she appeared in, with the backpack on her back.

She stops at the bottom. What just happened here?

17. - Top - End - #197

[Entrance]

Yeah, Cessie isn't going to let the reporter get away with that. At least not if she could decide. If the force cage fails she summons a air elemental to go and block the door while the already summoned earth elemental comes wandering after 'Alice'.

She don't really pay attention to Ariel at the moment, her pride is at stake here.

[Guest Room - Harnel]

Not now. Is all the reply Harnel get's.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground

[Guest Room - Harnel]

Well, that was wonderfully helpful. Cessie should feel a bit of bitterness, helplessness, and frustration through their bond, but ultimately he says nothing.

Instead, he says to Sam, "Yeah, No problem."

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

Ariel, while stunned, realizes that "Alice" is making a run for the door, and when she gets close enough, tries to grab her by the neck with her tail. It's rather powerful for it's size and should hopefully yank her off her feet.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

Alice isn't grabbed so easily. She ducks a bit as the tail comes at her and puts up her arm to ward it away. But alas, the tail wraps around her arm instead. She tries to yank her arm away and change direction to the nearest window.

If she can't get away, she will try and aim a quick punch at Ariel's throat/chin. She need not defend, however. As the fist nears her, it slows to a stop. She curses loudly, having no idea why she couldn't complete the punch.

21. - Top - End - #201

[Entrance]

If 'Alice' chooses to uses violence against Ariel, who may not be Cessie's daughter, but still, in a way, is a friend to her, the sorceress won't stand for it.

As the bunnygirl is temporarily distracted by Ariel, the air elemental joins the fray. It attempts to force itself like a blindfold of clouds over Alice's head to blind her while the earth elemental, once it reaches them with reach out and grab the bunnygirl.

Cessie can't really do that much herself to Alice at the moment seeing she's so close to Ariel but she can block the door at the very least. If Alice does reach it, she will find it stuck if she attempts to open it have locked itself. One of the many enchantments Arik have put up around the keep since he was here.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

Alice can't do anything to resist being captured unfortunately. "Dammit all. It was Libra. She made me do this." She says angrily. With any luck Cessie have some understanding based on that.

23. - Top - End - #203

[Entrance]

Cessie looks absolutely furious at Alice but don't even utter a word to her, instead she turns to Ariel, slowly approaching the other woman. "Are you okay? She didn't hurt you did she?" She asks in a gentle voice.

[Guest Room - Harnel]

Harnel, I was just assaulted by a crazy woman, what did you want? I'm so sorry I couldn't talk to you but I was busy if you understand. He'll hear through their connection.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Foyer

"Snyyyuuuu. <Yep! I can make anything, so long as it's pretty, and shiny, and nice and hard to lay on. I get really hungry afterwards though. Oh! And if I eat too much, I make coins all over everywhere. Kirin hates when I do that.>"

Kashi seems pretty bored of explaining things already, and tilts his head to the side.

Snyui~? <Hey, do you wanna play tag?>"
    Ummm... I'm not sure if I'm dressed for playing tag. The long dress isn't good for running, you know, Dorota explains, feeling really awkward.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

Foyer

"Is there any specific food that causes these reactions more than others?" Nadas asks. Scribble scribble.

That meanie totally ignored the tag offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

"Aside from costing me a month's work, I'm fine."
    Ariel admits before glaring at "Alice" and tightening her tail to the point of being somewhat painful.

27. - Top - End - #207

Foyer

"Snyuii~. <Not really. Heavy stuff is usually better for that, because there's more... stuff in it. Oh! And milk doesn't make it happen at all, just makes me full. Same with cream, and butter, and cheese, and ice cream, and cream cheese...>" Kashi is distracted for a moment, wondering if there's such a thing as butter flavored iced cream cheese. Maybe he'll ask Harnel for some when he gets better.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

If Alice is any kind of pain she doesn't show it. Under different circumstances she might point out that it's not her fault Ariel is a klutz, but she keeps to herself for now. "Look, you might as well just let me walk away. I'll be out of your life forever as soon as I'm out of here."

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

[Foyer]

Fascinating... is the only thing Dorota has to say.

30. - Top - End - #210

[Entrance]

Once again Cessie completely ignores Alice but the earth elemental positions itself very close to her, as do the air elemental to prevent any attempts of escape.

Instead Cessie kneels down to the dropped gift and gently touches the warping paper, looking up at Ariel. "May I?" She asks before starting to open paper around the broken gift.