New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FWM] One Life to Pony: MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 8

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Ember just looks at her dumbly and confused but then suddenly the music just stops complete with a needle scratch. Ember turned around only to see Aubade who kinda just appeared out of nowhere like a ninja.

"Certain music can hold sway over fae like her,"
    She says nonchalantly as she puts the record away.

"I...I..."
    Ember didn't know what to say, he kinda just felt dumb right now for panicking the way he did. He looked back at Lochbed with worry.
    Lochbed snaps out the music's hold. She stumbles backward and falls backward in Ember's direction. "No...more... flutessss"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #932
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed snaps out the music's hold. She stumbles backward and falls backward in Ember's direction. "No...more... flutessss"
    At least he doesn't fail when he catches her. He paused for a moment he wondered if giving her a kiss on the cheek would snap her out of a kooky daze, it sure would snap him out of one. He suddenly kissed her on her forehead since that was the closest surface for pony lips.

"Lochbed..Lochbed....you alright?"
    He asked dragging her over to the couch. He glanced at the clock, yeesh it was getting late.

3. - Top - End - #933
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

At least he doesn't fail when he catches her. He paused for a moment he wondered if giving her a kiss on the cheek would snap her out of a kooky daze, it sure would snap him out of one. He suddenly kissed her on her forehead since that was the closest surface for pony lips.

"Lochbed..Lochbed....you alright?"
    He asked dragging her over to the couch. He glanced at the clock, yeesh it was getting late.
    Lochbed is so out of it that she barely feels the kiss. It does help though and the time Ember places her on the bed, she is able to speak coherently. "Ah am a wee dazed but Ah'll be fine tomorrow. Some pony song mess with the minds of we fae. For all fae are tied to a song or disappear forgotten." Lochbed sighs and rubs her head. "Have your servant fetch tea as Ah think of a reward for mah wee savior."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

4. - Top - End - #934
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed is so out of it that she barely feels the kiss. It does help though and the time Ember places her on the couch, she is able to speak coherently. "Ah am a wee dazed but Ah'll be fine tomorrow. Some pony song mess with the minds of we fae. For all fae are tied to a song or disappear forgotten." Lochbed sighs and rubs her head. "Have your servant fetch tea as Ah think of a reward for mah wee savior."
    He looked at Aubade who stoically hovered out to the kitchen and set the water to boil.

Ember wanly smiled as he sat there on the couch with her. "Admittedly, I was a bit weirded out but I'm glad you're okay Lochbed."

5. - Top - End - #935
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He looked at Aubade who stoically hovered out to the kitchen and set the water to boil.

Ember wanly smiled as he sat there on the couch with her. "Admittedly, I was a bit weirded out but I'm glad you're okay Lochbed."
    "Yeah. Ah am okay. Ah just can't handle flute." The kelpies rubs her eyes before hugging Ember "Thank you coltfriend. We fae treat songs like ye ponies do the wine. Some ballads are too powerful for we fae to handle and we might get lost in imagination or prance like foals."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #936
    Troll in the Playground

"Yeah. Ah am okay. Ah just can't handle flute." The kelpies rubs her eyes before hugging Ember "Thank you coltfriend. We fae treat songs like ye ponies do the wine. Some ballads are too powerful for we fae to handle and we might get lost in imagination or prance like foals."

"I-I didn't really do anything, I was ah ninja'd by Aubade,"
    He sheepishly smiled as she hugged him. He thought about her words and oddly, it made fae seem just a *little* bit less foreign.

7. - Top - End - #937
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I-I didn't really do anything, I was ah ninja'd by Aubade,"
    He sheepishly smiled as she hugged him. He thought about her words and oddly, it made fae seem just a *little* bit less foreign.
    "But ye did. Ah could hae fell. Ye saved me. Tired though." The kelpies licks the colt weakly and falls back on the couch. "It might be safe for me to walk back to mah loch in this condition."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #938
    Troll in the Playground

"But ye did. Ah could hae fell. Ye saved me. Tired though." The kelpies licks the colt weakly and falls back on the couch. "It might be safe for me to walk back to mah loch in this condition."
    [I'mma assume you meant "it might 'not' be safe..."]

He blushed a little of course, but that was becoming as common as him breathing air. He grabbed a decorative pillow with his teeth on the couch and lifts her head up a bit to tuck it underneath for her to use. "I..I don't think anypony will mind if you stay the night or until you get better."

Just then Aubade returned to the parlor with a carefully balanced tray with a pot of tea and two ceramic cups. She placed the tray on the coffee table and poured a cup for Lochbed.

9. - Top - End - #939
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The lake monster on the couch

"Ye are kind to let me stay, Ember. And ye are kind to bring me tea, Awbade. So kind ye ponies." Lochbed moves forward to nuzzle Ember. She was sure to make her glamour warm and soft, not cold and sleek like her true form.
    "Come closer Awbade so Ah can show affection before having tea."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #940
    Troll in the Playground

The lake monster on the couch

"Ye are kind to let me stay, Ember. And ye are kind to bring me tea, Awbade. So kind ye ponies." Lochbed moves forward to nuzzle Ember. She was sure to make her glamour warm and soft, not cold and sleek like her true form.
    "Come closer Awbade so Ah can show affection before having tea."
    Aubade furrowed her brows but moved closer anyway keeping her guard up. A part of her didn't trust Lochbed, she was still fae afterall.

11. - Top - End - #941
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "She's going to meet somepony like that soon. I advise just letting her go." Smoothie says to him.
    Zach
    Zach gets up out of his seat.
    "Then I wish I had died on the battlefield back then instead."
    And then he leaves.
    ((I've had a horrible day emotionally...Once I update where I'm needed I'm leaving till later tonight))
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #942
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade furrowed her brows but moved closer anyway keeping her guard up. A part of her didn't trust Lochbed, she was still fae afterall.
    Awbade had good reason to be on guard. When Lochbed tackle-glomps, her dizzy state fumble the movement. She pulls Ember with her and they dogpile toward the filly-mare.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #943
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Well, yar personality is more of a watery type than a fiery type. Ya're quiet 'n gentle, rather than active 'n energetic. Ya can still get passionate about things, but not in as direct a way. Still, I'm sure ya can manage to get yarself driven.

"Now, makin' knives if fairly straightforward. Makin' good ones isn't." Blades chuckled. "If ya're confident enough, movin' up to basic blades would be good for ya. Of course, ya'll need to learn how to balance 'em, sharpen 'em, 'n make 'em durable enough that they don't break easily. Ya'll want to harm creatures with yar blade, rather than the other way around! 'N a good knife can take a long time to make, 'n even more so for a good sword. Still, if ya're up to learnin' over weeks, I'll be happy to teach ya!"
    "Um, I suppose that's good? I mean, I do like water more than fire, but I do hope I can get myself...driven, like you said.

"That sounds like a work of finesse. But I would be willing to learn. I mean, if I can become good at making those, making horseshoes would be even easier, I'd think. And it may even open the gateway to more complex things, though I wouldn't exactly know what."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

14. - Top - End - #944
    Troll in the Playground

Aubade had good reason to be on guard. When Lochbed tackle-glomps, her dizzy state fumble the movement. She pulls Ember with her and they dogpile toward the filly-mare.

"Waaaaah..!"
    He yelps as he comes a falling down. Aubade on the other hoof had a more restrained yell, more really just the sound of having the air knocked out of her.

She shot a pained look considering in the fall her broken casted leg was struck,

15. - Top - End - #945
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Waaaaah..!"
    He yelps as he comes a falling down. Aubade on the other hoof had a more restrained yell, more really just the sound of having the air knocked out of her.

She shot a pained look considering in the fall her broken casted leg was struck,
    Instinctively Lochbed puts on a sheepish smiles and rubs her face against the servant filly. Secretly she glamours Aubade's pain away for a moment among other effects.. "Ah am so sorry. Ever so much. Ah am just so appreciative of the actions of ye ponies to one of the fae."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #946
    Troll in the Playground

Instinctively Lochbed puts on a sheepish smiles and rubs her face against the servant filly. Secretly she glamours Aubade's pain away for a moment among other effects.. "Ah am so sorry. Ever so much. Ah am just so appreciative of the actions of ye ponies to one of the fae."
    Unfortunately Aubade finds it a bit difficult for her to remain at least somewhat stoic about this. Her own cheeks flush red when Lochbed went and rubbed her face against her.

"I uhm...well, you are master's fillyfriend, its uh, my duty...?"
    She said collecting herself and ridding her light yellow cheeks of the offending red. "Ahem, perhaps we should just call it a night. I'm sure tommorrow will call for shenanigans as well." The last part came a bit sarcastic as she seemed to look at the fourth wall, well who knows. Ember himself was getting up rubbing his sore chin which hit his own fore leg in the fall.

"Yea...sleep...sleep smells good...I mean sounds good,"
    He said before turning to Lochbed and lending a hoof up. "Well...even with some of your...odd customs...you haven't really done anything to not be treated well. After all, you didn't eat me yet," He winked. Though frankly he still did harbor a little fear of being eaten.

17. - Top - End - #947
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Unfortunately Aubade finds it a bit difficult for her to remain at least somewhat stoic about this. Her own cheeks flush red when Lochbed went and rubbed her face against her.

"I uhm...well, you are master's fillyfriend, its uh, my duty...?"
    She said collecting herself and ridding her light yellow cheeks of the offending red. "Ahem, perhaps we should just call it a night. I'm sure tommorrow will call for shenanigans as well." The last part came a bit sarcastic as she seemed to look at the fourth wall, well who knows. Ember himself was getting up rubbing his sore chin which hit his own fore leg in the fall.

"Yea...sleep...sleep smells good...I mean sounds good,"
    He said before turning to Lochbed and lending a hoof up. "Well...even with some of your...odd customs...you haven't really done anything to not be treated well. After all, you didn't eat me yet," He winked. Though frankly he still did harbor a little fear of being eaten.
    "But Ah can't even threaten to eat ye despite how tasty ye are. And ye Awbade. Ah don't want to offend." says Lochbed in a yawn. She rolls on the couch and stretches. "Well goodnight!" the fae shouts abruptly before rolling over and calling instantly asleep.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #948
    Troll in the Playground

"But Ah can't even threaten to eat ye despite how tasty ye are. And ye Awbade. Ah don't want to offend." says Lochbed in a yawn. She rolls on the couch and stretches. "Well goodnight!" the fae shouts abruptly before rolling over and calling instantly asleep.
    The pair just stared at the instantly sleeping kelpie with twin expressions of 'uhh...okaaaay then'.

Aubade glanced at Ember who just shrugged and touched the sleeping kelpie's cheek. "Good night," He whispered.

"Good night to you too Aubade, and, thank you,"
    He said with a smile and then left to trot up the stairs and into bed.

Her whisper of 'good night' went on deaf ears as she then stared at the kelpie. Forecast, brewing trouble in the near future. She shook her head and sighed fetching a blanket from a closet and laying it over the kelpie.

And with that, she retired for the night.

/end pony day

19. - Top - End - #949
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Zach
    Zach gets up out of his seat.
    "Then I wish I had died on the battlefield back then instead."
    And then he leaves.
    Well, not much else Smoothie can do, so end pony day for her and Soft too.

20. - Top - End - #950
    Troll in the Playground

Next Day

Fox Trot-Icy's House

The mocha stallion groaned in his sleep, feeling like he was being plagued by a headache. He couldn't even tell what day of the week it was right now. His head was boggy as he forced himself off the bed. The bed that wasn't his, but a bed he remembered. "Aah..Icy's..!.....Wait...why am I at Icy's house?" The side where one would have expected Icy to sleep was untouched, but then again perhaps she got up early and fixed her side of the bed. His brain was scrambling to rationalize his situation. It felt like he had a blackout or something.

He scrambled down the stairs, his headache the least of his priorities now. He stood at the foot of the stairs peering into the livingroom. Why was Icy sleeping on the couch? And why was that bothersome and loud Hay Bale here? He just kinda stood there awkwardly, unsure if he should wake them up right now, or at least Icy. Bhwuh.

21. - Top - End - #951
    Titan in the Playground

Next Day

Fox Trot-Icy's House

The mocha stallion groaned in his sleep, feeling like he was being plagued by a headache. He couldn't even tell what day of the week it was right now. His head was boggy as he forced himself off the bed. The bed that wasn't his, but a bed he remembered. "Aah..Icy's..!.....Wait...why am I at Icy's house?" The side where one would have expected Icy to sleep was untouched, but then again perhaps she got up early and fixed her side of the bed. His brain was scrambling to rationalize his situation. It felt like he had a blackout or something.

He scrambled down the stairs, his headache the least of his priorities now. He stood at the foot of the stairs peering into the livingroom. Why was Icy sleeping on the couch? And why was that bothersome and loud Hay Bale here? He just kinda stood there awkwardly, unsure if he should wake them up right now, or at least Icy. Bhwuh.
    Hay Bale flipped around, holding her chin up with one hoof and grinning wickedly. You're in troooooubllllle...
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #952
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale flipped around, holding her chin up with one hoof and grinning wickedly. You're in troooooubllllle...
    He was taken a bit back by surprise seeing Hay Bale suddenly flip over when he thought she was asleep.

"Wha..what? Trouble?..I..."
    He placed a hoof on his head. " am so confused."

23. - Top - End - #953
    Titan in the Playground

He was taken a bit back by surprise seeing Hay Bale suddenly flip over when he thought she was asleep.

"Wha..what? Trouble?..I..."
    He placed a hoof on his head. " am so confused."
    Her grin grew wider. Weeeeell- Suddenly her head slumped and she started snoring.

Yeah, Hay Bale's weird like that.

She suddenly shot awake, grin replastered on her face. Guess what you did last night after we went to the lake.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-02-15 at 09:10 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #954
    Troll in the Playground

"I would have to assume I went to a bar, got drunk off my flank and had a black out,"
    He paused and grimaced. "Did...I do something...of the regretful nature?" His mind went wild with possible scenarios, all of them worse then than the last. He glanced at the sleeping form of Icy, he could have sworn he saw a scowl appear for a moment.

25. - Top - End - #955
    Ettin in the Playground

"I would have to assume I went to a bar, got drunk off my flank and had a black out,"
    He paused and grimaced. "Did...I do something...of the regretful nature?" His mind went wild with possible scenarios, all of them worse then than the last. He glanced at the sleeping form of Icy, he could have sworn he saw a scowl appear for a moment.
    Scowl? What scowl?

Naturally, the conversation was loud enough to finally stir the ice mage awake. Her ears flicked upright, and she said without opening her eyes, "Tell me, Fox. Is that you or do I need to entertain you like the foal you were yesterday?"

26. - Top - End - #956
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Scowl? What scowl?

Naturally, the conversation was loud enough to finally stir the ice mage awake. Her ears flicked upright, and she said without opening her eyes, "Tell me, Fox. Is that you or do I need to entertain you like the foal you were yesterday?"

"Aaah..Icy..you're up.."
    He glanced around nervously his imagination getting the best of him. "I mean..g-good morning Icy...I...hoped you slept well on the couch? W-what do you mean by..t-that question?" He asked wondering if he displayed some rather immaturish behavior last night, his imagination took over as scenarios worse than the last whizzed by.

27. - Top - End - #957
    Ettin in the Playground

"Aaah..Icy..you're up.."
    He glanced around nervously his imagination getting the best of him. "I mean..g-good morning Icy...I...hoped you slept well on the couch? W-what do you mean by..t-that question?" He asked wondering if he displayed some rather immaturish behavior last night, his imagination took over as scenarios worse than the last whizzed by.
    Icy's eyes fluttered open. That sounded promising. But she wanted to be sure before they did anything awkward that may not be appropriate for a foal. The ice mage stretched her hooves and turned to look at the stallion, affecting a neutral expression. "Do you even remember what happened yesterday? At the lake?" she asked. "You were... let's just say, not yourself when she carried you back." Foal!Fox would probably deny all the above.

28. - Top - End - #958
    Troll in the Playground

Icy's eyes fluttered open. That sounded promising. But she wanted to be sure before they did anything awkward that may not be appropriate for a foal. The ice mage stretched her hooves and turned to look at the stallion, affecting a neutral expression. "Do you even remember what happened yesterday? At the lake?" she asked. "You were... let's just say, not yourself when she carried you back." Foal!Fox would probably deny all the above.

"Lake...yes the lake. Scouting mission, very boring. Spied, I mean observed a couple at the lake having a picnic, one looked weird. Wait carry me? Did I go out unconscious? From what? Boredom?"
    He just stared dumbly as his brain tried to process this but an out of order sign was placed over it.

29. - Top - End - #959
    Ettin in the Playground

"Lake...yes the lake. Scouting mission, very boring. Spied, I mean observed a couple at the lake having a picnic, one looked weird. Wait carry me? Did I go out unconscious? From what? Boredom?"
    He just stared dumbly as his brain tried to process this but an out of order sign was placed over it.
    A wide smile split her face the instant she heard Fox speak. Not the foal-like way like he did yesterday. But rather his normal, more snarky self. Icy flung herself at the stallion hugging him tightly. "Oh Fox. You're back, it's really you!" she cried in relief.

30. - Top - End - #960
    Troll in the Playground

A wide smile split her face the instant she heard Fox speak. Not the foal-like way like he did yesterday. But rather his normal, more snarky self. Icy flung herself at the stallion hugging him tightly. "Oh Fox. You're back, it's really you!" she cried in relief.

"I would hope so, did I go somewhere?"
    He asked. He just confused but he took her hug in stride. "Babe...why were you sleeping on the couch? Did I accidentally buck you as we slept? Though it doesn't explain how I wound up here anyway? What did we do yesterday? Why is that kooky mare here?" The questions, they just kept rolling out, Icy was not expected to answer them all, or any.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-15 at 10:29 AM.