New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1502
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FWM] One Life to Pony: MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 8

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Aubade chuckles, at least assuming Lochbed was being her silly faux melodramatic self. Then there was that nagging feeling if maybe Lochbed was being serious. "Oh child..." She paused..'oh child'......Aubade wasn't that old to be saying that, that was, older people talk, bah. "Anyhoof, I was just jesting with you....I'll spare your life, this time." She smiled and patted the kelpie on the head as she rinsed the conditioner out of her mane, along the way, her tail wasn't neglected either.
    "Thank ye, Madame Servant Aubade." The fae smiles and covers her eyes during the rinsing. She is happy Aubade spared her. Lochbed was serious about her fears of execution. Incorrect bathing is a capital offense in faelands. So is blacksmithing without royal approval but that is more understandable as iron is faebane. "Mah mane, Pink or White?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Thank ye, Madame Servant Aubade." The fae smiles and covers her eyes during the rinsing. She is happy Aubade spared her. Lochbed was serious about her fears of execution. Incorrect bathing is a capital offense in faelands. So is blacksmithing without royal approval but that is more understandable as iron is faebane. "Mah mane, Pink or White?"

"Well whatever you want really, though the young Master seems fond of your pink mane,"
    She said and rinsed out the remainder of the conditioner. "Personally, there's a nice striking-ness with your white mane, but, the choice is yours Miss Lochbed."

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well whatever you want really, though the young Master seems fond of your pink mane,"
    She said and rinsed out the remainder of the conditioner. "Personally, there's a nice striking-ness with your white mane, but, the choice is yours Miss Lochbed."
    Lochbed hums. Her personal glamour is the easiest and strongest she has. Essentially her mane was pink or white.

So Lochbed returns her mane to pink. She does mix some white into the hair to vary her pinks. Some strands are pale, others deep, and still other hot and vibrant.
    "Doesn't make me look old, does it? Or does he have a thing for older mares? Hmmm..."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed hums. Her personal glamour is the easiest and strongest she has. Essentially her mane was pink or white.

So Lochbed returns her mane to pink. She does mix some white into the hair to vary her pinks. Some strands are pale, others deep, and still other hot and vibrant.
    "Doesn't make me look old, does it? Or does he have a thing for older mares? Hmmm..."

"As a youth maybe, well maybe I wouldn't call it a thing, or maybe it was a thing, or maybe the joke is that he does have a thing but really doesn't. Well, there was the coltish crush on the cook, but he'd just deny that if confronted about that, I guess he's the product of a youth raised in a household full of older mares, though being who he is, he'd say one was grasping at strings and looking through pink tinted romance goggles, and deny deny deny."
    Aubade rambled on as she went to drain the tub.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"As a youth maybe, well maybe I wouldn't call it a thing, or maybe it was a thing, or maybe the joke is that he does have a thing but really doesn't. Well, there was the coltish crush on the cook, but he'd just deny that if confronted about that, I guess he's the product of a youth raised in a household full of older mares, though being who he is, he'd say one was grasping at strings and looking through pink tinted romance goggles, and deny deny deny."
    Aubade rambled on as she went to drain the tub.
    "So Ah should get a chef's hat?" asked Lochbed confusedly. "Or no?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Staccata might notice the guards shooting them sharp looks from behind. Tyrol however, seemed to have acquired a permanent facehoof.
    Deliberately ignore the dagger-glances, Staccata continues om while the facehoofing goes on. "Well what are you going to do with your indefinite payed leave in which you're not even supposed to be worrying about the whole assassination thing?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Troll in the Playground

"So Ah should get a chef's hat?" asked Lochbed confusedly. "Or no?"

"What?...No...I don't think you need to do that,"
    Aubade said as she gestured for the kelpie to get out of the tub. She flicked over a towel with a tail and gave it to Lochbed, not that Lochbed really needed it.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What?...No...I don't think you need to do that,"
    Aubade said as she gestured for the kelpie to get out of the tub. She flicked over a towel with a tail and gave it to Lochbed, not that Lochbed really needed it.
    The kelpie doesnt catch the towel and let it fall into the tub after hitting her chest. She steps out of the tub and absorbs the water around her. Her mane is wet but glamored to feel dry. "Would the master of this mansion might if Ah wear her noble attires."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Troll in the Playground

The kelpie doesnt catch the towel and let it fall into the tub after hitting her chest. She steps out of the tub and absorbs the water around her. Her mane is wet but glamored to feel dry. "Would the master of this mansion might if Ah wear her noble attires."

"I'm not quite sure to be honest,"
    She rubbed her chin with a forehoof after nonchalantly picked up the towel from the drained tub. "I'm not sure if Miss Muse will allow that, and its hard to ask when she's gone the majority of her time doing her guard training. Personally, I just don't mess with her personal things and leave them alone. Except when I'm cleaning."

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I'm not quite sure to be honest,"
    She rubbed her chin with a forehoof after nonchalantly picked up the towel from the drained tub. "I'm not sure if Miss Muse will allow that, and its hard to ask when she's gone the majority of her time doing her guard training. Personally, I just don't mess with her personal things and leave them alone. Except when I'm cleaning."
    "Oh. Umm.. Hmm. Maybe Ah should just get some from a store."

Unfortunately Lochbed has no money. Though she wasn't planning to pay in bits anyway. The kelpie imagines waltzing into a boutique and simply walking out with a dress.

"This dress is pretty."
    "It is. It is also very expensive. Before taxes, the dress cost-*gurgle gurgle snap!*"
    "How rude. Making me trade coins for a dress. Its not food or rocks. Silly little ponies."

If Aubade was a mindreader, she'd be horrified by Lochbed's violent thoughts and disregard for the lives of ponies not acquainted to Ember. Only a weird smile show any of her sick imagination of snapping a designer pony's neck.
    "Ah might need some club soda for the stains." she wonders aloud.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Titan in the Playground

Aubade may recall that they do still have some of Mystic's stuff, and some of her stuff was rather nice. Who knows, it may just work for the fae.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Troll in the Playground

Aubade-The Muse House

Aubade just stared at the kelpie with a curious look and put on a forced smile. She distracted herself with hanging up the towel.

"You know, maybe the Misses...does have something..."
    She said carefully and cleared her throat.

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade-The Muse House

Aubade just stared at the kelpie with a curious look and put on a forced smile. She distracted herself with hanging up the towel.

"You know, maybe the Misses...does have something..."
    She said carefully and cleared her throat.
    "Och. Really. Ah hope it be pretty. What did ye see for me?" she asked cheerfully as usually. The fae bounced up and down in place, eager to wear something.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Titan in the Playground

Fox trot

Fox froze, eyes wide as the shenanigans that just happened, happened. He already found himself needing a drink, and it was only the afternoon. Hmm, well, it could be a good time for a drink.
    Hay Bale suddenly teleported next to him, glasses lopsided and eyes panicky. Can we go scout the lake now?!
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Troll in the Playground

"Och. Really. Ah hope it be pretty. What did ye see for me?" she asked cheerfully as usually. The fae bounced up and down in place, eager to wear something.

"I can't...remember?...."
    She didn't really go and snoop in the Marzipan's closet, though she did remember there weren't that many dresses in there. "We'll ah, have to check."

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale suddenly teleported next to him, glasses lopsided and eyes panicky. Can we go scout the lake now?!
    He furrowed his brows adopting a stern expression. "What did you do?" Sure, he had a good idea on she did, but he wanted to heat it from the horse's pony's mouth.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I can't...remember?...."
    She didn't really go and snoop in the Marzipan's closet, though she did remember there weren't that many dresses in there. "We'll ah, have to check."

The kelpie starts to shove the servant pony out the bathroom and down the hall. The room Aubade shared is the destination. "Come on! Come on! Ah hae to be quite bonnie to convince Ember into starting a lifesong with me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Troll in the Playground

The kelpie starts to shove the servant pony out the bathroom and down the hall. The room Aubade shared is the destination. "Come on! Come on! Ah hae to be quite bonnie to convince Ember into starting a lifesong with me."
    Aubade, she found herself not really liking being shoved that way, mannerless kelpie/pony or not. She grimaced for a moment before following the kelpie.

Meanwhile, Ember was in his room trying to figure out how he was going double the Bits, Grills gave him to invest. Gah.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "I ah...don't exactly know if my instincts are especially good at judging how hard I hit things with a hammer...mostly it's walking and flapping...but I'll do my best to not flatten anything or something similar."
    "I'm sure ya'll be able to pick it up with practice. Ya may not have experience, but ya're smart, 'n ya should be able to figure things out. Of course, it's easier to connect with the craft if ya've got the right mark, but ya can probably still pull it off if..." Blades looked at Arvadraa's flank. "Say, where's yar mark got to? Oh well, if ya're dedicated enough, ya should be able to make yar own talent. Maybe it'll be smithin'!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Titan in the Playground

He furrowed his brows adopting a stern expression. "What did you do?" Sure, he had a good idea on she did, but he wanted to heat it from the horse's pony's mouth.
    I went to Lone Star's to borrow some bits but his door was locked, so I tried to get in by teleporting. She winced. Turns out he has runs inscribed all over the place to prevent stuff like that. So instead of teleporting into the building, i was teleported across town under somepony's bedsheets. He didn't like it. Especially after i pissed myself with fright.

And if you're wondering how the engineer pony got a tree branch in his flank, then i'm just as confused as you are.

Extended Sig

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Can't sleep. Clown'll eat me.

Aubade, she found herself not really liking being shoved that way, mannerless kelpie/pony or not. She grimaced for a moment before following the kelpie.
    "What is wrong? Why do ye frown? Och your hoof. Sorry." says Lochbed apologetically. "Show me the dress, please."

Meanwhile, Ember was in his room trying to figure out how he was going double the Bits, Grills gave him to invest. Gah.
    A reddish cloud of smoke squeezed through a window crack. It swirled around the young noble before coalescing into a short note.

The paper stank of sweat and alcohol. A red smudge was on the top left corner. It was not blood but possibly smeared makeup. The bottom was dotted with wine. The same wine served as ink.

Spoiler
    Show

Ember
    Hope you are still alive. There are a few businesses of Main Street with possible money making deals. The is no [illegible due to burn strain] there so you can have the places.

-Grills
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-02-27 at 11:48 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Troll in the Playground

I went to Lone Star's to borrow some bits but his door was locked, so I tried to get in by teleporting. She winced. Turns out he has runs inscribed all over the place to prevent stuff like that. So instead of teleporting into the building, i was teleported across town under somepony's bedsheets. He didn't like it. Especially after i pissed myself with fright.

And if you're wondering how the engineer pony got a tree branch in his flank, then i'm just as confused as you are.

"You..peed yourself? What grown mare pees herself?"
    He asked incredulously, his mind only able to focus on that at the moment.

"What is wrong? Why do ye frown? Och your hoof. Sorry." says Lochbed apologetically. "Show me the dress, please."
    She didn't say anything about her 'frown' as she didn't feel it was a topic to be brought up, instead she showed her to the closet. There weren't actually that many dresses, just three. One was a simple canary yellow sundress with a lighter yellow floral design, hardly visible without squinting. The second a black Chantilly cocktail dress, and the third, whatever Orzel wants it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    A reddish cloud of smoke squeezed through a window crack. It swirled around the young noble before coalescing into a short note.

The paper stank of sweat and alcohol. A red smudge was on the top left corner. It was not blood but possibly smeared makeup. The bottom was dotted with wine. The same wine served as ink.

Spoiler
    Show

Ember
    Hope you are still alive. There are a few businesses of Main Street with possible money making deals. The is no [illegible due to burn strain] there so you can have the places.

-Grills
    Ember made a face at the smell that assaulted his nose, oh blargh. He reread the message several times over, and he most certainly did find Grills' note to be freaky considering he was just thinking about this stuff.

He looked at the illegible part of the note and cursed it, he really wanted to know what it said. He sighed.

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Titan in the Playground

"You..peed yourself? What grown mare pees herself?"
    He asked incredulously, his mind only able to focus on that at the moment.
    Oh shut up!

An explosion suddenly rocked the ground next to them as an RPG missed it's markI'ma gonna-

TELEPORTING!!

The two vanished and reappeared far down the road leading to the lake.

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She didn't say anything about her 'frown' as she didn't feel it was a topic to be brought up, instead she showed her to the closet. There weren't actually that many dresses, just three. One was a simple canary yellow sundress with a lighter yellow floral design, hardly visible without squinting. The second a black Chantilly cocktail dress, and the third, whatever Orzel wants it to be.
    The final dress is long like a light green evening gown but not as formal due to the design of the bodice. The skirt flares down form the waist in a manner half way between class and casual.
    "Ye think Ah could wear one of these dresses? They all go with mah color so well." Lochbed scans the yellow dress' pattern. Her goal is to find a rose in the design. That would make the choice for her.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Troll in the Playground

Oh shut up!

An explosion suddenly rocked the ground next to them as an RPG missed it's markI'ma gonna-

TELEPORTING!!

The two vanished and reappeared far down the road leading to the lake.

Fox Trot found himself hitting dirt when they reappeared from the teleport. "Gyaah...ow........" He whined as he tripled sneezed falling on his rump. He dusted himself off, frowning that his mane was dirty, ah well, at least they didn't teleport into the lake...that would have been....yea.

The final dress is long like a light green evening gown but not as formal due to the design of the bodice. The skirt flares down form the waist in a manner half way between class and casual.
    "Ye think Ah could wear one of these dresses? They all go with mah color so well." Lochbed scans the yellow dress' pattern. Her goal is to find a rose in the design. That would make the choice for her.
    It turned out to be a rose floral pattern design as those were also the more popular designs, next to sunflowers. "Well I'm not sure...I guess so as long as you don't dirty it or accidentally rip it."

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

It turned out to be a rose floral pattern design as those were also the more popular designs, next to sunflowers. "Well I'm not sure...I guess so as long as you don't dirty it or accidentally rip it."
    So Lochbed notices the pattern and squeals in joy. She takes out the yellow dress and holds it up to her barrel. "This one. This one. Ah like this one. But Ah will have to be made up like a bonnie forest nymph to do it right. That way when Ah sedu- convince my coltfriend into a lifelong, less work will be needed."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Titan in the Playground

Fox Trot found himself hitting dirt when they reappeared from the teleport. "Gyaah...ow........" He whined as he tripled sneezed falling on his rump. He dusted himself off, frowning that his mane was dirty, ah well, at least they didn't teleport into the lake...that would have been....yea.
    Sorry... landing is difficult with passengers... The yellow pegasus muttered from her position above in a tree, belly on a branch.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Troll in the Playground

So Lochbed notices the pattern and squeals in joy. She takes out the yellow dress and holds it up to her barrel. "This one. This one. Ah like this one. But Ah will have to be made up like a bonnie forest nymph to do it right. That way when Ah sedu- convince my coltfriend into a lifelong, less work will be needed."
    "I see," Aubade said cautiously. "So do you want me to put this away for now until you've been 'made up like a bonnie forest nymph'?"

Sorry... landing is difficult with passengers... The yellow pegasus muttered from her position above in a tree, belly on a branch.

"Oh..uh..I see...Its fine..I'm fine, I mean-"
    He wasn't expecting to hear her say 'sorry', he was prepared for a dumb comment and was ready to retort with something probably as dumb.

He looked up at her furrowing his brows. "A-are..you okay? Up there I mean...no wounds or anything?"

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Titan in the Playground

"I see," Aubade said cautiously. "So do you want me to put this away for now until you've been 'made up like a bonnie forest nymph'?"

"Oh..uh..I see...Its fine..I'm fine, I mean-"
    He wasn't expecting to hear her say 'sorry', he was prepared for a dumb comment and was ready to retort with something probably as dumb.

He looked up at her furrowing his brows. "A-are..you okay? Up there I mean...no wounds or anything?"
    No, think I'm okAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

She slammed into the ground.

... I would like to reevaluate my physical state... I think my wings are broken.

... Yes, they're definitely broken.

Um... Ouch, by the way.

...OUCH!!

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Troll in the Playground

No, think I'm okAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

She slammed into the ground.

... I would like to reevaluate my physical state... I think my wings are broken.

... Yes, they're definitely broken.

Um... Ouch, by the way.

...OUCH!!

"Aw manure times five...!"
    Panicked the stallion for a moment before he calmed himself down to think rationally.

"We..can..fix...right?"
    Okay, maybe not so rationally.

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Titan in the Playground

"Aw manure times five...!"
    Panicked the stallion for a moment before he calmed himself down to think rationally.

"We..can..fix...right?"
    Okay, maybe not so rationally.
    She deadpanned as her wings shifted back into her sides. I don't have to have wings ya know. She stuck her tongue out at him, a playful glint in her eye.

Extended Sig