New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1502
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] One Life to Pony: MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 8

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Yes, but my headcanon likes to believe she'd also be more...of a passionate lover, after defrosting her cold exterior,"
    He couldn't believe he was actually discussing this topic, the words rolled out anyway.
    Meh. Trauma sometimes makes for a good person but not for a good lay.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hats

"No. This is my hat. Your friend was mistaken and I corrected her error. Tell her that she is welcome. I am heading to the cashier." The rude mare gives Aubade a cold scoff and attempts to walk away.
    Aubade proceeds to have her trip over her right hind hoof with the hardened cast. She'll try to snag the beret if the trip makes the mare lose her grip physically or magically on the hat.

Clothes

"You will give me 5,000 bits for a new camera and do a few mathematical tasks for me to make my shop more efficient. In return, I will give you 20,000 bits in 28 days , a rare black Lace Angel mare lingerie set with matching high boots, and a 2.5% share of the company at the end of the month." Big Bruce waves his hoof dramatically to show he wishes to initiate the deal.
    This actually wouldn't be so bad a deal, he'd be tripling the 5K, and still have the other 5K to do with what he will. Tripling 5K, as opposed to doubling 10K, sounded much better.

"Deal," He said shaking Big Bruce's hoof.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Meh. Trauma sometimes makes for a good person but not for a good lay.

"You know....we're doing this all wrong. Forget Spidermare and Batmare,...........Its really Catmare who has it all,"
    He bit down on his bottom lip.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-06 at 07:33 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Titan in the Playground

"You know....we're doing this all wrong. Forget Spidermare and Batmare,...........Its really Catmare who has it all,"
    He bit down on his bottom lip.
    Catmare would win too easy for a debate so she's ineligible.

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Troll in the Playground

Catmare would win too easy for a debate so she's ineligible.

"Too bad, screw the rules, she's my pick,"
    He said closing his eyes with an 'MmmmHmmm smile' whatever that looks like. He ate a bit of his ice cream in front of him.

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Titan in the Playground

"Too bad, screw the rules, she's my pick,"
    He said closing his eyes with an 'MmmmHmmm smile' whatever that looks like. He ate a bit of his ice cream in front of him.
    So Catmare is sexier than your fillyfriend, eh? She smirked.

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Troll in the Playground

"What an unfair question, when they're both very sexy,"
    He pouted and huffed as he licked his ice cream. "I mean.....Catmare's hot but alas, she's fictional, and cosplayers don't count. But Icy wins on account of being real and of course, sexy. Especially coupled with her sexy-cute angry expressions."

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade proceeds to have her trip over her right hind hoof with the hardened cast. She'll try to snag the beret if the trip makes the mare lose her grip physically or magically on the hat.
    "Wooah!" the rude exclaims as she falls over and starts a roll. She bangs her head into a table and a gash. Blood's everywhere

You know what... blood is everywhere. And it get on another pony's hat. The riot erupts further but Aubade's plan works. The beret is free.

This actually wouldn't be so bad a deal, he'd be tripling the 5K, and still have the other 5K to do with what he will. Tripling 5K, as opposed to doubling 10K, sounded much better.

"Deal," He said shaking Big Bruce's hoof.
    "Good. Here is your bag. It contains your lingerie and reading materials. No rush on the accounting but I expect something eventually. Try not to die before you get your money. Not a threat, don't worry. But you understand the times" says Big Bruce.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Giggle.
    "Sounds fun!" she says, half-teasing.
    "Want to go give it a try today then?" she asks Faith. She thinks Faith getting some more normal friends might help her.

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Want to go give it a try today then?" she asks Faith. She thinks Faith getting some more normal friends might help her.
    "I guess?"
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Ettin in the Playground

"What an unfair question, when they're both very sexy,"
    He pouted and huffed as he licked his ice cream. "I mean.....Catmare's hot but alas, she's fictional, and cosplayers don't count. But Icy wins on account of being real and of course, sexy. Especially coupled with her sexy-cute angry expressions."
    "Hey! I can do angry-cute too!," Esmeralda protested. She proceeded to do just that at Fox, again another reminder of how the two were, at the base of it, just different sides of Icy's personality, rather than two different person.

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Hey! I can do angry-cute too!," Esmeralda protested. She proceeded to do just that at Fox, again another reminder of how the two were, at the base of it, just different sides of Icy's personality, rather than two different person.
    Hay Bale stared openly at her. 'Too'? But... She slammed her hooves on the table as wings sprouted from her bodyOk, f*** it, I can't take this anymAAAAAAAAGH FRACK WHY ARE THEY STILL BROKEN?! She slurped in her wings again and shot out her horn. Can't take this anymore. Why in Equestria do you two refer to Icy as a completely separate entity, She jabbed her hoof at "Icy" when she's sitting RIGHT THERE?!

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Wooah!" the rude exclaims as she falls over and starts a roll. She bangs her head into a table and a gash. Blood's everywhere

You know what... blood is everywhere. And it get on another pony's hat. The riot erupts further but Aubade's plan works. The beret is free.

"Holy f[buy some apples!]..."
    Aubade grimaces, but grabs the beret anyway and tip hooves away back to Lochbed, sneaking away from the scene of the crime essentially. "Here's..ah your beret....let's just quickly buy it and get out of here."

"Good. Here is your bag. It contains your lingerie and reading materials. No rush on the accounting but I expect something eventually. Try not to die before you get your money. Not a threat, don't worry. But you understand the times" says Big Bruce.

"Yea....I know..."
    He said with a small frown and sigh. He then grabbed the bag between his teeth. "If ya want the Bits, its at my current residence, since no sane ponies goes around carrying huge bags of Bits on the streets unless they want to be a target."

F<Buy some apples..!>
    Fox made the error of looking directly at her, which he avoided doing most of the time. The only real physical difference were their eyes, Icy's being blue, and Es' being purple. He bit down on his lower lip and tried not to squirm. He mentally cursed himself as his body betrayed him as his heart skipped a beat, and he found himself aroused. Buy some apples!

At the moment, Hay Bale's words went on deaf ears, at least to Fox Trot.

===========

The Messenger

Mystic's Manor

A lone young mare trekked the dirty strewn terrain that was the area between Bridle Shore' and Mystic's house.

This was a young unicorn mare, who magically specialized in teleporting, and that was it really. Her other spell was basic levitation, and no self respecting unicorn didn't know that simple spell. So naturally she was Balboa's choice to go send to Mystic's after giving her the location to her house, which of course, Balboa knew in particular.

However, because she had never visited Mystic's home before, or the area around it, she couldn't directly teleport to it. So, she teleported to the outskirts of the Bridle Shores, and then had to make the rest of the journey on hoof. She was also chosen, because Balboa thought she was cute. No really, that was the other criteria for this kinda special task.

The light yellow mare with an amber mane in a cute ponytail managed to escape the clutches of foul beasts by the hairs of her tail. She was regretting taking this task, she had a few choice words for her employer if she ever got back.

It was then the hapless unicorn finally came across the manor which stood nicely against the horizon. She sighed a breath of relief.
    ---

Eventually she got there to the front double doors and pressed the doorbell button, and if there wasn't a doorbell, she rapped at the door with a hoof. She put on her best pleasant smile and made sure her mane was fixed.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-06 at 10:13 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic hears the Doorbell.

"Huh. Wasn't expecting any visitors. I'll be back in a bit, just need to make sure I don't need to turn somepony into wurm food."

Mystic trots off to answer the door. She opens it....and sees a rather attractive young Unicorn mare. She smiles.

"Oh, Hello. How can I help you hot stuff?"

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Troll in the Playground

Mystic hears the Doorbell.

"Huh. Wasn't expecting any visitors. I'll be back in a bit, just need to make sure I don't need to turn somepony into wurm food."

Mystic trots off to answer the door. She opens it....and sees a rather attractive young Unicorn mare. She smiles.

"Oh, Hello. How can I help you hot stuff?"
    The messenger glanced up, not sure why her cheeks were blushing, but they were. She was admittedly surprised at seeing Mystic, caught off guard by the zerg appearance. She did have her details given to her personally by Balboa, but still, was surprised. She was also surprised that Mystic seemed..or at least came off 'nice' at first impression. Also, to note, she was unaware that Mystic was a member of the Dark Forces, let alone that even Balboa was a partial member.

She was simply told that Mystic was an old, acquaintance of the business variety. She was one of the ponies who worked on the side of Balboa that the public knew of.

"I uh, yes, of course..." She cleared her throat and did her best to look professional. "I come with, a message from Mister Balboa Shag."

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Ettin in the Playground

Hay Bale stared openly at her. 'Too'? But... She slammed her hooves on the table as wings sprouted from her bodyOk, f*** it, I can't take this anymAAAAAAAAGH FRACK WHY ARE THEY STILL BROKEN?! She slurped in her wings again and shot out her horn. Can't take this anymore. Why in Equestria do you two refer to Icy as a completely separate entity, She jabbed her hoof at "Icy" when she's sitting RIGHT THERE?!

F<Buy some apples..!>
    Fox made the error of looking directly at her, which he avoided doing most of the time. The only real physical difference were their eyes, Icy's being blue, and Es' being purple. He bit down on his lower lip and tried not to squirm. He mentally cursed himself as his body betrayed him as his heart skipped a beat, and he found himself aroused. Buy some apples!

At the moment, Hay Bale's words went on deaf ears, at least to Fox Trot.
    "Because we're completely two different ponies," Esmeralda said airily, taking undue glee at both Fox's reaction and Hay Bale's frustration. It wasn't eveyday she was allowed to get under the skin of two ponies.

She leaned closer to Fox, wrapping a forehoove around his shoulder. "Do you like what you see?" she said demurely, batting her eyelids.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "You're right. It would have been cheaper to buy a ladder and separate the legs," Staccata replies with deep profound wisdom. Although the choice of shopping montage was obviously apt. For some reason it's always cheaper in a montage.

"Now lets drop that stuff off before somepony thinks it'd be funny to tip you over."
    "Y-yes!" Tyrol said, stumbling after Staccata, the poor stallion clearly on his last legs.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-03-06 at 10:43 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Titan in the Playground

The messenger glanced up, not sure why her cheeks were blushing, but they were. She was admittedly surprised at seeing Mystic, caught off guard by the zerg appearance. She did have her details given to her personally by Balboa, but still, was surprised. She was also surprised that Mystic seemed..or at least came off 'nice' at first impression. Also, to note, she was unaware that Mystic was a member of the Dark Forces, let alone that even Balboa was a partial member.

She was simply told that Mystic was an old, acquaintance of the business variety. She was one of the ponies who worked on the side of Balboa that the public knew of.

"I uh, yes, of course..." She cleared her throat and did her best to look professional. "I come with, a message from Mister Balboa Shag."

"Alright. Come on in Cutie." she says, and opens the door for her to come in. Upon walking in, She'll feel one of Mystic's hooves on her flank.

"Mmm, nice and soft." she says with a smile, confident she can get away with it. If she looks back at Mystic, she'll notice her giving her a very peculiar look.

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Troll in the Playground

"Because we're completely two different ponies," Esmeralda said airily, taking undue glee at both Fox's reaction and Hay Bale's frustration. It wasn't eveyday she was allowed to get under the skin of two ponies.

She leaned closer to Fox, wrapping a forehoove around his shoulder. "Do you like what you see?" she said demurely, batting her eyelids.

"No...yes....no...maybe....gyah shut up you,"
    He sported a flustered glower, thank goodness he wasn't a pegasus, the wingspan, blargle blargle. He squirmed to get her hoof off from his shoulder. It didn't even occur to him that Es just spilled the beans, sorta to Hay Bale. Well who knows, Hay Bale might think they're twins.

"Alright. Come on in Cutie." she says, and opens the door for her to come in. Upon walking in, She'll feel one of Mystic's hooves on her flank.

"Mmm, nice and soft." she says with a smile, confident she can get away with it. If she looks back at Mystic, she'll notice her giving her a very peculiar look.

Her eyes go wide as she lets out a squeak of surprise with the usual blushing, not expecting this she was not.

She wiggled her way out from Mystic's reach and did her best to ignore Mystic's....look she was giving her. She again, tried to do her best to be professional.

"Ahem, yes, he would like to arrange a meeting with you Miss Mystic, tomorrow, in the afternoon, at one pm, at his Canterlot Estate." She said keeping her tone even.

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Titan in the Playground

Her eyes go wide as she lets out a squeak of surprise with the usual blushing, not expecting this she was not.

She wiggled her way out from Mystic's reach and did her best to ignore Mystic's....look she was giving her. She again, tried to do her best to be professional.

"Ahem, yes, he would like to arrange a meeting with you Miss Mystic, tomorrow, in the afternoon, at one pm, at his Canterlot Estate." She said keeping her tone even.
    "Alright. Is that all you needed to tell me? That sounds just fine." she responds, giving her the same look. It's almost entrancing.

"There's no need for you to hurry back right? Also, how much does he pay you?" she asks, grinning quite a bit. It's almost unnerving.

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright. Is that all you needed to tell me? That sounds just fine." she responds, giving her the same look. It's almost entrancing.

"There's no need for you to hurry back right? Also, how much does he pay you?" she asks, grinning quite a bit. It's almost unnerving.

The Messenger made the mistake of looking Mystic directly in the eyes. She couldn't look away.

"I...I..I he...well, h-he pays me well, well as well as the job of a messenger pony pays, well one working for somepony like Balboa," She answers with the occasional break in her voice.

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Titan in the Playground

She snarled and bit hard into her doughnut. I hate you both.

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Titan in the Playground

The Messenger made the mistake of looking Mystic directly in the eyes. She couldn't look away.

"I...I..I he...well, h-he pays me well, well as well as the job of a messenger pony pays, well one working for somepony like Balboa," She answers with the occasional break in her voice.
    "How about, after today, changing employers? I guarantee you we'll have a loooot more fun." Mystic says, changing the tone of her voice to something a little more sultry. She does a mane tossback to flirt with the poor mare. "Besides, I was looking for something to do with my fillyfriend later anyway." she says, making her intent quite clear.

Resistance is futile. She will be assimilated into the harem.

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Ettin in the Playground

"No...yes....no...maybe....gyah shut up you,"
    He sported a flustered glower, thank goodness he wasn't a pegasus, the wingspan, blargle blargle. He squirmed to get her hoof off from his shoulder. It didn't even occur to him that Es just spilled the beans, sorta to Hay Bale. Well who knows, Hay Bale might think they're twins.
    Esmeralda smiled cheekily and flicked her tail on his flank just to tease him a little more.

"Aw, why? We haven't even got to the good part yet," Esmeralda said, stretching languidly and generally just trying to be saucy without actually getting to the actual sauce.

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Titan in the Playground

"Aw, why? We haven't even got to the good part yet," Esmeralda said, stretching languidly and generally just trying to be saucy without actually getting to the actual sauce.
    Because you're very clearly the exact same pony. didn't invite me. She grumbled.

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Troll in the Playground

Esmeralda smiled cheekily and flicked her tail on his flank just to tease him a little more.

"Gyah...stop that,"
    He said getting a bit more angry-flustered while at the same time trying to regain control over his own body to her....titillations. "Stop...disrespecting her like that." Not that he was 100% respecting Icy when he was talking about her earlier and the comic book heroes stuff. He nickered.

"How about, after today, changing employers? I guarantee you we'll have a loooot more fun." Mystic says, changing the tone of her voice to something a little more sultry. She does a mane tossback to flirt with the poor mare. "Besides, I was looking for something to do with my fillyfriend later anyway." she says, making her intent quite clear.

Resistance is futile. She will be assimilated into the harem.

"I...I....don't know....I mean..this was just kinda sprung on me," She shuffled a bit in her spot trying not to look directly at Mystic. It was hard.

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Titan in the Playground

"Gyah...stop that,"
    He said getting a bit more angry-flustered while at the same time trying to regain control over his own body to her....titillations. "Stop...disrespecting her like that." Not that he was 100% respecting Icy when he was talking about her earlier and the comic book heroes stuff. He nickered.
    Disrespecting who now? Your girlfriend who very clearly is right there and is the one doing those things?

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Titan in the Playground

"I...I....don't know....I mean..this was just kinda sprung on me," She shuffled a bit in her spot trying not to look directly at Mystic. It was hard.
    "So, does this mean you're considering it, and you don't have anything to do later? Because I know for a fact the master bedroom can house all three of us." Mystic says in her best "Sultry temptress" voice. Mystic pulls the mare closer. Her skin was unnaturally smooth, but in a good way.

One of Mystic's clones notifies Faith that Mystic may have found the first pony to add to the harem they discussed. That discussion may have been offscreen.

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Edge of Town]

A new pony arrives! Yay!

Sorry bout that...

Anyways, a new space pegasus pony does indeed land just outside of town before walking in. Her brown eyes grow as she takes everything in. One might think she's never seen any kind of town before, based on the way she's reacting.

She'll continue walking down the road until something else grabs her attention. Like maybe another pony. Or a pretty building. Or that wall she almost walked into.

That would've hurt.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "What?" Blades spun around to look at it, and smiled. "Oh! That's the flint for startin' flames! Ya just strike it against steel 'n it makes sparks! Ya've probably seen it in action already."

Luckily for Arvadraa, Blades was relatively easy to distract.
    "Mm, yes! But um...how does it work? Is it a special kind of flint, or just run-of-the-woods flint? And how do you avoid setting yourself on fire with the sparks? And can the second metal be steel, or just about anything?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Troll in the Playground

Ice Cream Bar-Making a scene

Disrespecting who now? Your girlfriend who very clearly is right there and is the one doing those things?

"Aw F<Moonshine gravy!>"
    Fox mutters and mentally curses himself for not paying heed to this own words. Curse these damn mares, curse them all to the Moon. Darn it. He felt so lame, letting Es and even Hay Bale get under his coat. What happened to cool, suave, smooth talking Fox Trot that used to get mares to swoon at his every word, to be putty in his hooves. What happened to the old Fox Trot who could keep his emotions under wraps, who knew how to let ponies know only what he wanted them to know. Playcolt Fox was much better at social graces. Current Fox Trot, felt like a caricature, a flanderization.

He glowered at his ice cream, his poor, poor ice cream, victim of his glares. He closed his eyes and tried to retain his focus, perhaps, if he could channel a bit of old Fox Trot, at least his 'in control attitude'.

He stood up on all fours, switching to a bored expression. He looked at the two as if though they were beneath him. 'Tell me Miss Hay Bale, if really, Lone Star of all ponies doesn't want you to know, what makes you think I want to spread this little tale around. A tale that I' don't even like thinking about. You can bug, all you want, but, my sexy pony lips, are zipped on the matter." He then made a gesture of crossing his chest with a hoof and 'zipping up' his mouth.
    =================

Mystic's Manor-Way on the outskirts of town

"So, does this mean you're considering it, and you don't have anything to do later? Because I know for a fact the master bedroom can house all three of us." Mystic says in her best "Sultry temptress" voice. Mystic pulls the mare closer. Her skin was unnaturally smooth, but in a good way.

Oh, her fur felt nice, I mean. No. Don't little messenger mare, don't fall for it....!

"I well....I don't know....I mean....am I allowed to just quit like that?" She questions with a blush on her face. She pulls away from Mystic's hold.

Edge of Town

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Anyways, a new space pegasus pony does indeed land just outside of town before walking in. Her brown eyes grow as she takes everything in. One might think she's never seen any kind of town before, based on the way she's reacting.

She'll continue walking down the road until something else grabs her attention. Like maybe another pony. Or a pretty building. Or that wall she almost walked into.

That would've hurt.
    "Halt, identify yourself...!" A unicorn guard calls out to the mystery 'pegasus'. There seem to be two guards, both unicorns, the other one seems to be watching in amusement. Its about the first during the day these two have seen any other ponies.

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Edge of Town]

The pony stops and looks to the guards. Now, to a pony that's from another world, and has spent most of her time here in the woods, what may seem like average unicorns are quite a sight to her.

So, for a moment, she just stares with her mouth partially open.

Then she shakes her head a bit, getting her thoughts back on track.

You mean my name? I'm Astra Flora.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907