Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1502
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] One Life to Pony: MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 8

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    outh.
    =================

Mystic's Manor-Way on the outskirts of town

Oh, her fur felt nice, I mean. No. Don't little messenger mare, don't fall for it....!

"I well....I don't know....I mean....am I allowed to just quit like that?" She questions with a blush on her face. She pulls away from Mystic's hold.
    "Maybe not. I'll talk it over with Balboa tomorrow. For now, why not have a little fun? I have to wonder, have you ever been with a mare? What about two?" she asks

Also, she doesn't have fur anymore. It's more like scales.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    [Edge of Town]

The pony stops and looks to the guards. Now, to a pony that's from another world, and has spent most of her time here in the woods, what may seem like average unicorns are quite a sight to her.

So, for a moment, she just stares with her mouth partially open.

Then she shakes her head a bit, getting her thoughts back on track.

You mean my name? I'm Astra Flora.
    Being two mook guards, they don't really seem to notice anything weird about her appearance, its not that uncommon for mares, and stallions, to have weird body surgeries done to them. So, as far as they knew, she was a normal pegasi, to just to get that out of the way.

The guard who addressed her blinked. "I uh, yea, your name, thank you Miss Astra Flora." He wasn't very good at guard duties. "Well uh, welcome to Bridle Shores, try not to cause any trouble, heavens know we have enough of that here already."

=========================================

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Maybe not. I'll talk it over with Balboa tomorrow. For now, why not have a little fun? I have to wonder, have you ever been with a mare? What about two?" she asks

Also, she doesn't have fur anymore. It's more like scales.
    "What?...I mean...No-no.....actually..I mean....I did...experiment in college.....gyah...why am I telling you this...??" She blushed and bent down on the ground and buried her face with both fore hooves.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Edge of Town]

Astra grins at the welcome. Thanks! And I don't plan on causing any. Just curious.

And unless they stop her, she continues walking in.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

Unfortunately for the guards, if they were expecting a peaceful night, newcomers aren't done funneling in.

A unicorn stallion - White coat, golden mane, equally-colored cloak, with a golden mace strapped to one flank and a pouch strapped to the other - strides in along the road. And, in case visibility was poor or he wasn't already easy to notice (unlikely on the latter count), he's also glowing with some sort of inner light. Probably just a unicorn lightshow. Or something.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Firbolg in the Playground

Hats. Hats Everywhere

Even in the giant crush of being assaulted, the griffon can still make out the heavily armed guards exchanging money. It appears that the winner guessed '3 minutes' for their bet.

But hell if he's going down to a bunch of angry consumers instead of properly armed opponents. He pushes back with his wings and flies just a little off the ground, where hopefully some ponies will have to settle for attacking with hats.

Then the griffon starts scanning for a key belligerent, maybe a mare that had wounded another shopper causing all this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Y-yes!" Tyrol said, stumbling after Staccata, the poor stallion clearly on his last legs.
    Staccata takes one of the bags to alleviate some of the pressure from the struggling Tyrol. She was able to get at one of the heavier ones, so that will help. The mare hides it well but she is pretty far from the stereotypical ultra-strong earth pony.

Hopefully the two can make it back to the hotel room before the riots, looting and fires catch up.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Mm, yes! But um...how does it work? Is it a special kind of flint, or just run-of-the-woods flint? And how do you avoid setting yourself on fire with the sparks? And can the second metal be steel, or just about anything?"
    "Oh, any flint that's sharp enough will do, but ya need iron or steel for makin' sparks, 'n it's got to be hard enough, or the sparks won't be as good. 'N ya don't have to worry about the sparks too much, 'cause ya've got to make 'em catch first, 'n ponies aren't flammable enough to catch instantly..."

Blades's ears perked up. "Say, I've got a feelin' something's happenin'." She trotted to the shop door to see if there was anything nearby.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Ettin in the Playground

Ice Cream Bar-Making a scene

"Aw F<Moonshine gravy!>"
    Fox mutters and mentally curses himself for not paying heed to this own words. Curse these damn mares, curse them all to the Moon. Darn it. He felt so lame, letting Es and even Hay Bale get under his coat. What happened to cool, suave, smooth talking Fox Trot that used to get mares to swoon at his every word, to be putty in his hooves. What happened to the old Fox Trot who could keep his emotions under wraps, who knew how to let ponies know only what he wanted them to know. Playcolt Fox was much better at social graces. Current Fox Trot, felt like a caricature, a flanderization.

He glowered at his ice cream, his poor, poor ice cream, victim of his glares. He closed his eyes and tried to retain his focus, perhaps, if he could channel a bit of old Fox Trot, at least his 'in control attitude'.

He stood up on all fours, switching to a bored expression. He looked at the two as if though they were beneath him. 'Tell me Miss Hay Bale, if really, Lone Star of all ponies doesn't want you to know, what makes you think I want to spread this little tale around. A tale that I' don't even like thinking about. You can bug, all you want, but, my sexy pony lips, are zipped on the matter." He then made a gesture of crossing his chest with a hoof and 'zipping up' his mouth.
    Esmeralda just gave Fox a positively beautific smile, propping her head up on the table with one foreleg. "My, my Fox. You continue to impress me with your rather stubborn resilience." She took another sip of her chocolate milk. "Of course, we all know, deep down, you're just quivering inside. Begging for Icy to take you." Her expression brightened. "Oh! Maybe Hay Bale here can be the third party!"

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Hats. Hats Everywhere

Even in the giant crush of being assaulted, the griffon can still make out the heavily armed guards exchanging money. It appears that the winner guessed '3 minutes' for their bet.

But hell if he's going down to a bunch of angry consumers instead of properly armed opponents. He pushes back with his wings and flies just a little off the ground, where hopefully some ponies will have to settle for attacking with hats.

Then the griffon starts scanning for a key belligerent, maybe a mare that had wounded another shopper causing all this mess.

Staccata takes one of the bags to alleviate some of the pressure from the struggling Tyrol. She was able to get at one of the heavier ones, so that will help. The mare hides it well but she is pretty far from the stereotypical ultra-strong earth pony.

Hopefully the two can make it back to the hotel room before the riots, looting and fires catch up.
    Tyrol cast a furtive glance behind, a little shocked at how quickly the situation seems to be spiralling out of control. He quickened his pace just a little, willing his poor legs to keep walking. Keep moving.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Troll in the Playground

3-4 Pm [or something]

[Edge of Town]

Astra grins at the welcome. Thanks! And I don't plan on causing any. Just curious.

And unless they stop her, she continues walking in.
    The guard doesn't stop her, because he really can't do anything else, though he'd rather not have her go just yet, he kinda liked having another pony to talk to, since his buddy over there, kinda, couldn't talk. Ah well, tough bananas for him. "You have a good stay in Bridle Shores."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Taylor

Unfortunately for the guards, if they were expecting a peaceful night, newcomers aren't done funneling in.

A unicorn stallion - White coat, golden mane, equally-colored cloak, with a golden mace strapped to one flank and a pouch strapped to the other - strides in along the road. And, in case visibility was poor or he wasn't already easy to notice (unlikely on the latter count), he's also glowing with some sort of inner light. Probably just a unicorn lightshow. Or something.
    Oh goody, a new pony. "Halt, identify yourself!"

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Hats. Hats Everywhere

-snip-

Well, he might throughout the chaos, see a unicorn mare getting tripped by a yellow pegasus with a leg cast, and smacking her head on the table, some blood drawn, and the said pegasus hovering over to a pink pony with a beret on hoof.

Still making a scene, poor Pony Jim

Esmeralda just gave Fox a positively beautific smile, propping her head up on the table with one foreleg. "My, my Fox. You continue to impress me with your rather stubborn resilience." She took another sip of her chocolate milk. "Of course, we all know, deep down, you're just quivering inside. Begging for Icy to take you." Her expression brightened. "Oh! Maybe Hay Bale here can be the third party!"
    "Not really," He sneered to the last one about Hay Bale, the whole peeing yourself thing kinda killed it for him a long time ago, that was such an unsexy thing.

"Anyhow, you madam, can shut your harpy mouth,"
    He angrily spat looking at Esmeralda. "I've made it no secret, I do indeed want Icy to take me, and I take her, every morning, because I love her. So, that's not really good material to use against me, madam if you're trying to get under my fur."

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hats

Lochbed slowly gets up and takes the hat. She meanders over to the cashier counter and drops the bits for her beret and Aubade's fedora there. She returns to her friend friend with the reciept in mouth.

As for the rioting customers, their frenzy does not weaken. The hats fly angrily. What is worse, they got the ties and are attempting to lasso and hogtie each other. The hat fanatics have surprisingly good proficiency and tie a few guards up.

The griffon is their next target.

Bruce's

"Oh course. I'll sent Victory in the morning. Or tonight, ever is better." Bruce answers. He gives Victory the eye and the mare heads back to the back rooms.

A family of pegasi walk in once the lingerie model departs. They are in formal attire and come off as stuffy.

Big Bruce starts his approach to them before before he starts the canter, he turned back to Ember. "Excuse me, partner. Gotta make that coin."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-03-07 at 07:41 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Titan in the Playground

Hay Bale was quiet for a moment before she leaned forward and bit Fox Trot's lower lips before yanking it down, apparently to 'open it'.

You think you're so smooth and so fracking great when all you are is a massive, arrogant pr[pickle sandwich]. She glared at Fox Trot. Lone Star is PAYING ME in confession about his fillyfriend. So yeah, he doesn't WANT to tell me, but he will.

She teleported behind Es' seat and crossed her hooves around her front. I'd LOVE to play third wheel with you, Miss Touch. She glared at Fox Trot. But... not him, not anymore. He's hot, but bein' pretty ain't everything.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-03-07 at 08:27 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hats

Lochbed slowly gets up and takes the hat. She meanders over to the cashier counter and drops the bits for her beret and Aubade's fedora there. She returns to her friend friend with the receipt in mouth.

As for the rioting customers, their frenzy does not weaken. The hats fly angrily. What is worse, they got the ties and are attempting to lasso and hogtie each other. The hat fanatics have surprisingly good proficiency and tie a few guards up.

"The mare's in this town are craaazy!"
    Aubade understates as she looks at Lochbed with zis expression.

{before they leave, the griffon has an opening to interact with these two}

Bruce's

"Oh course. I'll sent Victory in the morning. Or tonight, ever is better." Bruce answers. He gives Victory the eye and the mare heads back to the back rooms.

A family of pegasi walk in once the lingerie model departs. They are in formal attire and come off as stuffy.

Big Bruce starts his approach to them before before he starts the canter, he turned back to Ember. "Excuse me, partner. Gotta make that coin."

Ember nods and decides to watch Big Bruce at work here, considering all, how these possible customers come off as.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Barbarian in the Playground

Dreamrunner - Her Hotel Room
    Dreamrunner flew back into her hotel room after being gone for so long.
    And then she just lays down on the bed and cries.
    She was in desperate need of some Lemongrass lovin'.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Bruce's

The big red pony brushes back his mane before speaking to tge family. "Hey! Hey! Heyy! Well if it iz not my faaaaaaavorite family. The Flashes! Come for your quarterly family photo."

Ember would obviously notice the raise in Big Bruce's pitch. Not longer was he the intimidating crimson brute. Big Bruce sounded approachable.

"Yes, Brucie." says the fatherly looking one. "Just was promoted to Captain. And Blinding here is just eon a youth shooting championship. Ranked 3rd for her age group."

The teenage filly blushes. The adolescent colt laughs. "Whatever. That means there are two ponies ahead of her. I didn't compete this quarter but I won 3 gold medals for racing 4 months ago."

"Don't tease your sister, Flashback." says the mother.

The father usurps the conversation and drives it his way. By taking the photographer to the side. "Yes. Brucie. Something classy. Or and I want to set up a private shoot for my wife, Flashdance."

Bruce looks up to the right, pretending to be thinking. "I wish I could fit her in... I have shoots all tomorrow."

"I pay double."

"I don't know if I an fit her in."

"Triple! Quadruple!"

"Fine. Fine."

"Thank you. White Lace Angel. As always."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Ettin in the Playground

Still making a scene, poor Pony Jim
    "Not really," He sneered to the last one about Hay Bale, the whole peeing yourself thing kinda killed it for him a long time ago, that was such an unsexy thing.

"Anyhow, you madam, can shut your harpy mouth,"
    He angrily spat looking at Esmeralda. "I've made it no secret, I do indeed want Icy to take me, and I take her, every morning, because I love her. So, that's not really good material to use against me, madam if you're trying to get under my fur."
    Esmeralda just continued to smile, knowing that she had the upper hoof here. "Tsk, so angry. Do you really want Icy to see this? I could let her, you know."

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale was quiet for a moment before she leaned forward and bit Fox Trot's lower lips before yanking it down, apparently to 'open it'.

You think you're so smooth and so fracking great when all you are is a massive, arrogant pr[pickle sandwich]. She glared at Fox Trot. Lone Star is PAYING ME in confession about his fillyfriend. So yeah, he doesn't WANT to tell me, but he will.

She teleported behind Es' seat and crossed her hooves around her front. I'd LOVE to play third wheel with you, Miss Touch. She glared at Fox Trot. But... not him, not anymore. He's hot, but bein' pretty ain't everything.
    "Oh... I'm so glad we could reach an agreement, Miss Bale," Esmeralda cooed, reaching up to stroke her mane. Of course, she made sure Fox saw everything, just to rile him up even more.

(I'm betting the next move is forceful application of cold water.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Dreamrunner - Her Hotel Room
    Dreamrunner flew back into her hotel room after being gone for so long.
    And then she just lays down on the bed and cries.
    She was in desperate need of some Lemongrass lovin'.
    Lemongrass unfortunately, was one of the backup guards who was called in for hat riot. He was busy trying to untie a fellow guard while simultaneously fending off hats of mass destruction. "Nngh! Why is it so hard for the town to have one peaceful day?" he grumbled.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Troll in the Playground

Ember Sol

He watched in amusement as Big Bruce totally changed demeanors on him. What was also amusing, was watching him haggle. Perhaps he really was a sought out photographer after all considering the bank he could make.

Fox Trot- Melodrama at the Ice Cream Bar

He pulled away as Hay Bale bit down on his bottom lip, because seriously, who the frak does that to even drive a point? He shot her a nasty glare. Gah, he was just so pissed off right now that he sported little pin pricks for pupils. "You know what, you can just f<moonshine gravy> off you damn broad. If that's the case, I don't see why you were so bent on inquiring for that information." He nickered angrily, snorting hot air from his nostrils. "That's right, I'm just one massive arrogant prick, to ponies who deserve being treated that way. Ya know, back during shenanigans at the cave, I made the foolish assumption that perhaps, we actually could be civil with eachother. What a laugh, but ya know what, <moon shine gravy> you, and <moon shine gravy> Esmeralda too." Yes, Fox Trot, just shift the blame to them, its not like Hay Bale doesn't realize you're being a jerk to Es and not Icy in which from her perspective, it probably looks that way.

Esmeralda just continued to smile, knowing that she had the upper hoof here. "Tsk, so angry. Do you really want Icy to see this? I could let her, you know."

"Oh... I'm so glad we could reach an agreement, Miss Bale," Esmeralda cooed, reaching up to stroke her mane. Of course, she made sure Fox saw everything, just to rile him up even more.

(I'm betting the next move is forceful application of cold water.)

"Shut up Esmeralda,"
    He spat as he lifted a hind leg, his ears pinned back. And it wasn't even like he was against third wheel 'shenanigans', he wasn't a prude, just the thought of it being Es and Hay Bale was revolting in an abomination sort of way, to him. But that wasn't why he was really that angry, just a partial bit, along with some pent up rage, and they had the inconvenience of being the ones to set it off, and not even all of it was their doing, but they were here.

Then the whole bit involving Es and Hay Bale riling Fox up some more came to pass. "Like hell that's happening..! I'm not letting you defile Icy's body like that." He then jumped behind the counter startling Pony Jim who was calling the police to come arrest Fox Trot. He then grabbed the small water hose from the sink and directed a spray of cold water at Esmeralda in his anger.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-07 at 11:47 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot- Melodrama at the Ice Cream Bar
    He pulled away as Hay Bale bit down on his bottom lip, because seriously, who the frak does that to even drive a point? He shot her a nasty glare. Gah, he was just so pissed off right now that he sported little pin pricks for pupils. "You know what, you can just f<moonshine gravy> off you damn broad. If that's the case, I don't see why you were so bent on inquiring for that information." He nickered angrily, snorting hot air from his nostrils. "That's right, I'm just one massive arrogant prick, to ponies who deserve being treated that way. Ya know, back during shenanigans at the cave, I made the foolish assumption that perhaps, we actually could be civil with eachother. What a laugh, but ya know what, <moon shine gravy> you, and <moon shine gravy> Esmeralda too." Yes, Fox Trot, just shift the blame to them, its not like Hay Bale doesn't realize you're being a jerk to Es and not Icy in which from her perspective, it probably looks that way.

"Shut up Esmeralda,"
    He spat as he lifted a hind leg, his ears pinned back. And it wasn't even like he was against third wheel 'shenanigans', he wasn't a prude, just the thought of it being Es and Hay Bale was revolting in an abomination sort of way, to him. But that wasn't why he was really that angry, just a partial bit, along with some pent up rage, and they had the inconvenience of being the ones to set it off, and not even all of it was their doing, but they were here.

Then the whole bit involving Es and Hay Bale riling Fox up some more came to pass. "Like hell that's happening..! I'm not letting you defile Icy's body like that." He then jumped behind the counter startling Pony Jim who was calling the police to come arrest Fox Trot. He then grabbed the small water hose from the sink and directed a spray of cold water at Esmeralda in his anger.
    "Oh no, you—" Esmeralda started to say, her horn already glowing, but she was just one step too late. The cold water hit her full in the face, probably spraying Hay Bale as well. Blue eyes blinked and looked around confusedly. "... Fox?"
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-03-07 at 12:06 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1427

Edge of Town

Astra waves her hoof to the guard. I will. Thanks!

She continues forward, looking around. The sign outside of the Ice Cream Bar catches her attention, so she decides to step inside.

And she halts as she sees the chaos inside.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Titan in the Playground

Welp. Now I'm completely confused. She looked down at the mare she was still hugging. Can I get an explanation now?

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh no, you—" Esmeralda started to say, her horn already glowing, but she was just one step too late. The cold water hit her full in the face, probably spraying Hay Bale as well. Blue eyes blinked and looked around confusedly. "... Fox?"
    Welp. Now I'm completely confused. She looked down at the mare she was still hugging. Can I get an explanation now?

His heart was beating fast from his anger adrenaline, his chest heaving up and down, the few other patrons seemed scared, and Pony Jim just finished up with the police, they were on their way now.

When Icy spoke his name and looked at him with those blue eyes, his heart skipped a beat as he found himself sapped of his energy. He looked at her with round eyes. "M-Miss...Icy..I-"

It was then four officers who were in the area barged into the ice cream shop, pushing past Astra.

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Titan in the Playground

"What?...I mean...No-no.....actually..I mean....I did...experiment in college.....gyah...why am I telling you this...??" She blushed and bent down on the ground and buried her face with both fore hooves.
    At first, she goes up behind the bent down pony and stares at the messenger's Plot a bit. "Mmm, nice shape." she says, and goes back around to the front. "I like reluctant ponies. It's so much fun to corrupt them." Mystic says with a grin.

Next, she puts her hoof up underneath the messenger's chin and says "If not today, then if tomorrow Balboa lets me hire you instead, how about then?" she asks, giving the messenger the most tantalizing look she can manage. Her porcelain smooth skin, which is a little bit cold will send chills down the pony's spine, but in a good way. And it's so soft and soothing.

She then thinks to herself. "Oh, silly me, I'm so bad with hot mares sometimes. I haven't even asked you your name. What is it?"

21. - Top - End - #1431

Ice Cream Bar

Astra easily gets pushed to the side, and she makes no move to get in their way any further. Clearly, something was going on. She figured the smart thing would be to just stand aside and wait for things to calm down.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Ettin in the Playground

It only then that Icy noticed she was being hugged by the crazy pony from the morning. Not only that, it would seem she was wet. "... Hooves. Off."

His heart was beating fast from his anger adrenaline, his chest heaving up and down, the few other patrons seemed scared, and Pony Jim just finished up with the police, they were on their way now.

When Icy spoke his name and looked at him with those blue eyes, his heart skipped a beat as he found himself sapped of his energy. He looked at her with round eyes. "M-Miss...Icy..I-"

It was then four officers who were in the area barged into the ice cream shop, pushing past Astra.
    "Fox? What in Luna's name is going on?" Icy demanded, clearly not remembering what happened not five minutes ago.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Bruce's

"Okay everypony. Behind the curtain so I can start taking piiiiiictures." merrily orders the false softie as h weakly claps his hooves and shooes the family into another room through a large burgundy curtain.

He turns back to Ember Sol and assumes his normal deep voice. "Some other time. See Victory if you have further questions or want to play. I have business to take care of presently so if you stay here, you'll be asked for assistance accidently. But you might like help mare pick out corsets sostay if you wish."

Grills

The brown stallion cleaned up an took a stroll down the street. It was close to liquor time but his belly was empty. Grills didn't snack on the pasta he made and that was all the food in his house.

He passes the hat shop. The screaming mare makes him weak in the knees. Grills is forced to gallop away in order to not expose his open inner perviness. "Gotta find something cold to cool me down."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Troll in the Playground

Mystic's Place

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    At first, she goes up behind the bent down pony and stares at the messenger's Plot a bit. "Mmm, nice shape." she says, and goes back around to the front. "I like reluctant ponies. It's so much fun to corrupt them." Mystic says with a grin.
    She squeaks as a chill runs from her head to her tail. Her eyes go wide, she stiffens, and her tail sticks up in surprise.

Next, she puts her hoof up underneath the messenger's chin and says "If not today, then if tomorrow Balboa lets me hire you instead, how about then?" she asks, giving the messenger the most tantalizing look she can manage. Her porcelain smooth skin, which is a little bit cold will send chills down the pony's spine, but in a good way. And it's so soft and soothing.
    "I..." She finds it hard to answer as she stares at Mystic's face and finds herself all hot and bothered.

She then thinks to herself. "Oh, silly me, I'm so bad with hot mares sometimes. I haven't even asked you your name. What is it?"
    "Its...its....Amber Grain, ma'am," She managed to complete a full sentence.

================================================== ===================

Ice Cream Parlor
    Ice Cream Bar

Astra easily gets pushed to the side, and she makes no move to get in their way any further. Clearly, something was going on. She figured the smart thing would be to just stand aside and wait for things to calm down.

It only then that Icy noticed she was being hugged by the crazy pony from the morning. Not only that, it would seem she was wet. "... Hooves. Off."

"Fox? What in Luna's name is going on?" Icy demanded, clearly not remembering what happened not five minutes ago.

"Icy...I-"

The four police ponies, who I guess were from a branch from the guard post they had had here, made their presence more than known as one yelled out. 'What seems to be the problem here??" Which was then Pony Jim pointed at Fox trot and quickly explained what went down from his perspective, and many of the other patrons were able to confirm that. Which doubled for informing Icy on what happened, sorta.

They then all turned at Fox Trot with hard stares as two brought out their taser guns. The other two with hoof cuffs.

=====================

That one Store

Bruce's

"Okay everypony. Behind the curtain so I can start taking piiiiiictures." merrily orders the false softie as h weakly claps his hooves and shooes the family into another room through a large burgundy curtain.

He turns back to Ember Sol and assumes his normal deep voice. "Some other time. See Victory if you have further questions or want to play. I have business to take care of presently so if you stay here, you'll be asked for assistance accidentally. But you might like help mare pick out corsets so stay if you wish."

"I...guess I could use the work experience..."
    And it wasn't like he really had anything else to do back at home, not with Lochbed and Aubade out.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-07 at 12:58 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Juribean

And guess who walks into the photo and lingerie shop. A purple-pink mare makes her way in and spots the cute little colt-stallion. "Hey there. What are your goods and services?"

Grills

The noblepony spots the havoc at the ice cream bar. He doesn't spot the cause however. He does spot a new mare though... and the guards. "Officers, what is the problem?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Troll in the Playground

Juribean

And guess who walks into the photo and lingerie shop. A purple-pink mare makes her way in and spots the cute little colt-stallion. "Hey there. What are your goods and services?"
    He's first confused at first before he realizes he's probably by himself, and so she's addressing him. "I uhm....well ma'am, we off the finest of lingerie and evening wear, we do photography, including, more uh..intimate ones." He tried not to blush as he said all this, gotta be professional and all ya know.

Grills

The noblepony spots the havoc at the ice cream bar. He doesn't spot the cause however. He does spot a new mare though... and the guards. "Officers, what is the problem?"

"Please back away sir, this will all be over in a bit," One of them says to Grills. And now Benson waits for Grif, HalfTangible, and KerfuffleMach2.

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He's first confused at first before he realizes he's probably by himself, and so she's addressing him. "I uhm....well ma'am, we off the finest of lingerie and evening wear, we do photography, including, more uh..intimate ones." He tried not to blush as he said all this, gotta be professional and all ya know.
    Juribean hums in though, peering up at the ceiling. Lingerie and photos? How could she make use of those?

Then she remembered the harem of Balboa Shag. Those mares had some influence on the rich stallion. But who would want a dirty picture of her.

There was her current boss, Regal. He thought of her as an object and not even a sexual or romantic one. This bothered the assassin. Perhaps a picture of her in lace would get an emotional response.

Then there was her future employer, Mystic. It seemed that the zerg pony wanted to bed her. Maybe a photo could give her an advantage when negotiating her contract.

Finally there is a future target, Grills. The noble was known to have a weakness for sensual mares and is strength in combat. A sexy photo might guarantee a night in his bed. And then she could tired the soldier enough for the deathblow.
    "Marvelous. I would like your sluttiest more whorish garments you have and a picture of me in it. And I want you to take the photograph, tiger."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-03-07 at 02:57 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Titan in the Playground

Hay Bale's face showed her very, VERY clear disbelief mixed with shock. but... Wha... you... If...

Oh **** IT SIDEWAYS WITH A POLEAXE! You ponies are crazier than home!!
    She let go and went back to her donut.

What are you talking about?! You were sitting right there the whole bloody time!!
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-03-07 at 04:24 PM.

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Troll in the Playground

-kinda snip-
    Spoiler
    Show
    Juribean hums in though, peering up at the ceiling. Lingerie and photos? How could she make use of those?

Then she remembered the harem of Balboa Shag. Those mares had some influence on the rich stallion. But who would want a dirty picture of her.

There was her current boss, Regal. He thought of her as an object and not even a sexual or romantic one. This bothered the assassin. Perhaps a picture of her in lace would get an emotional response.

Then there was her future employer, Mystic. It seemed that the zerg pony wanted to bed her. Maybe a photo could give her an advantage when negotiating her contract.

Finally there is a future target, Grills. The noble was known to have a weakness for sensual mares and is strength in combat. A sexy photo might guarantee a night in his bed. And then she could tired the soldier enough for the deathblow.
    "Marvelous. I would like your sluttiest more whorish garments you have and a picture of me in it. And I want you to take the photograph, tiger."

Such...such...foul language from such a pretty mare, zounds! Ember stood stupidly for a moment as her request processed in her head. He needed an adult.

"I...I...uhm.......well.....okay,'
    He stammered not really wanting to look her in the eye. "I'll be right back madam, if you'd please hold on." He then dashed off leaving a cartoony dust cloud version of him as he went to the back to find Sweet Victory, or at least that's what Benson thinks her name was.

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Firbolg in the Playground

Hats

Lochbed slowly gets up and takes the hat. She meanders over to the cashier counter and drops the bits for her beret and Aubade's fedora there. She returns to her friend friend with the reciept in mouth.

The griffon does his best to escape the incoming noose of the murderous shoppers and their avalanche of hats. He has to get at the 'ringleader' or at least the one who he, of course, seems to believe was behind this whole mess. It just doesn't make any sense otherwise.

Confronting the two one confused mare and the really weird mare, he appears very angry. "Inciting a riot and assault."

Tyrol cast a furtive glance behind, a little shocked at how quickly the situation seems to be spiralling out of control. He quickened his pace just a little, willing his poor legs to keep walking. Keep moving.
    Well it appears that they escape the worst of it as the pair escape to the safety of the hotel room. Unfortunately, Staccata is having a hell of a time getting at the key before the door opens. After placing her bag of moderately-explosive material down oblivious to Tyrol's impending comedic collapse, the mare comments, "Of course I'm going to need to go out and get some new blades soon still."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC