New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1502
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] One Life to Pony: MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 8

Ice Cream Bar

Astra seems to be just as confused as Hay Bale and Icy combined.

What did I get into?

She shuffled back to a wall, trying not to draw attention to herself. She didn't want to get involved in whatever this was.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    One of Mystic's clones notifies Faith that Mystic may have found the first pony to add to the harem they discussed. That discussion may have been offscreen.
    Faith will be highly okay with this, in an offscreen kinda way. :3
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Mystic's Place

She squeaks as a chill runs from her head to her tail. Her eyes go wide, she stiffens, and her tail sticks up in surprise.

"I..." She finds it hard to answer as she stares at Mystic's face and finds herself all hot and bothered.

"Its...its....Amber Grain, ma'am," She managed to complete a full sentence.
    "It's very nice to meet you Amber Grain." Mystic says, moving in closer. Much closer. She may or may not be familiar with the concept of personal space. She nuzzles Amber Grain and licks her.

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    The griffon does his best to escape the incoming noose of the murderous shoppers and their avalanche of hats. He has to get at the 'ringleader' or at least the one who he, of course, seems to believe was behind this whole mess. It just doesn't make any sense otherwise.

Confronting the two one confused mare and the really weird mare, he appears very angry. "Inciting a riot and assault."

"Inciting a riot? The shop owner did by signing the death sentence by declaring, hats were 50 percent off. As for any assault....I'll have you know, that mare she shot my uh...well friend with a lightening bolt, you should speak to her,"
    Aubade huffed. Normally, she was reserved, hardly raised her voice, but you could say, she was being influenced by her surroundings.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Faith will be highly okay with this, in an offscreen kinda way. :3
    "It's very nice to meet you Amber Grain." Mystic says, moving in closer. Much closer. She may or may not be familiar with the concept of personal space. She nuzzles Amber Grain and licks her.
    Amber's yellow ears turn a bright red upon being nuzzled and licked. Curse the exotic appeal of this mare with no sense of personal space!

"I...I...well thank you, Miss Mystic, I think,' She blushed and backed herself into a corner, literally and figuratively.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Titan in the Playground

Amber's yellow ears turn a bright red upon being nuzzled and licked. Curse the exotic appeal of this mare with no sense of personal space!

"I...I...well thank you, Miss Mystic, I think,' She blushed and backed herself into a corner, literally and figuratively.
    Mystic just gives her a small quick kiss on the lips, before turning around and giving her another look.

"I'll be in my bed if you decide to join me." she says, throws her mane back, and walks away. She gives the Victim Messenger a show as she walks away.

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Troll in the Playground

Mystic just gives her a small quick kiss on the lips, before turning around and giving her another look.

"I'll be in my bed if you decide to join me." she says, throws her mane back, and walks away. She gives the Victim Messenger a show as she walks away.

She let out a small squeaky gasp as Mystic gave her that little kiss and blushed profusely. She slumped down against the wall with her mouth slightly opened as she watched the exotic looking mare walk off. She bit down on her bottom lip. Dat flank.

Okay, she had two options here. Leave without a Bit tip and feeling all hot and bothered. Or, go join that hot mare, you only live once right? And live it up a bit, it was after all, a bit exciting. Well at least she tried to justify it as adding some excitement to her normally dull life.

Maybe this was what her life coach meant when he said that sometimes, ya just have to go for the things ya normally wouldn't in your every day life.

Using this 'logic' she got up on all fours and scampered after Mystic.

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Titan in the Playground

Naturally, Mystic will lead the messenger to the bedroom which has been recently redecorated for maximum comfort in all situations.

....How she managed to get all those candles lit when she never left the Messenger's sight is probably beyond the messenger.

I'm just going to say Faithful is conveniently in the bed already.

She holds the door open for the messenger.

"You first dear." she says, holding the door open. She'll pinch the messenger's flank again as the messenger walks in.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Oh, any flint that's sharp enough will do, but ya need iron or steel for makin' sparks, 'n it's got to be hard enough, or the sparks won't be as good. 'N ya don't have to worry about the sparks too much, 'cause ya've got to make 'em catch first, 'n ponies aren't flammable enough to catch instantly..."

Blades's ears perked up. "Say, I've got a feelin' something's happenin'." She trotted to the shop door to see if there was anything nearby.
    "Some ponies aren't that flammable anyway..." She muttered, then turned her head towards where Blades was going. "Oh...is there? Does this town um...have angry mobs or similar?"

---

Taylor

Oh goody, a new pony. "Halt, identify yourself!"
    He stops immediately, bowing his head to the guard and smiling with charm. "I'm Taylor, sir. Taylor Shine. A pleasure to make your aquaintance."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Troll in the Playground

Le Mystic's Manor

How one could pinch with hooves was beyond comprehension, but nonetheless, the mare jumped a little with an Ember style perma-blush.

She shyly glanced around the bedroom with round eyes, her eyes falling on a cute mare in bed already. She had never done something as crazy as this, it was behavior most unlike her. She was that kind of pony in detective dramas that would be the first nameless victim of a murderer, and then forgotten about when the detectives moved on to the victim who would be the real focus of the show.

She sheepishly smiled at Mystic. "This...looks very comfy."
    ================================================== =============

Edge of Town

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Taylor

He stops immediately, bowing his head to the guard and smiling with charm. "I'm Taylor, sir. Taylor Shine. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Taylor? That's an unusual pony name, no offense. Is it like a tailor or something?" The chatty guard asked conversationally.

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

Edge of Town

"Taylor? That's an unusual pony name, no offense. Is it like a tailor or something?" The chatty guard asked conversationally.
    "You know, I asked my parents that very same question once. They smiled rather like one does when keeping a secret." He shrugs, smiling still at the fond memory. "Perhaps we shall never know."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Titan in the Playground

Le Mystic's Manor

How one could pinch with hooves was beyond comprehension, but nonetheless, the mare jumped a little with an Ember style perma-blush.
    I blame it on Mystic being "A freaky Zergpony."
    She shyly glanced around the bedroom with round eyes, her eyes falling on a cute mare in bed already. She had never done something as crazy as this, it was behavior most unlike her. She was that kind of pony in detective dramas that would be the first nameless victim of a murderer, and then forgotten about when the detectives moved on to the victim who would be the real focus of the show.
    This is Mystic number 1, not number six. There'll be no murders or detective Melodrama here.

She sheepishly smiled at Mystic. "This...looks very comfy."
    "It is." Mystic says, getting into the bed, and making it very clear there was a space on her right for Amber Grain. "Come now darling." she says, giving her another sultry look.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Titan in the Playground

Faithful giggles, waving at the messenger and beckoning her to join her!
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Troll in the Playground

Taylor

"You know, I asked my parents that very same question once. They smiled rather like one does when keeping a secret." He shrugs, smiling still at the fond memory. "Perhaps we shall never know."
    "I see, heh, well nonetheless my good sir, welcome to Bridle Shores, town of shenanigans,' He nodded giving Taylor a courtesy smile.

==================================================
    I blame it on Mystic being "A freaky Zergpony."

This is Mystic number 1, not number six. There'll be no murders or detective Melodrama here.

"It is." Mystic says, getting into the bed, and making it very clear there was a space on her right for Amber Grain. "Come now darling." she says, giving her another sultry look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Faithful giggles, waving at the messenger and beckoning her to join her!
    She has an awkward smile as her mind starts to have second thoughts, but her legs keep moving her forward. She climbs onto the bed and moves towards Mystic, wary of the other mare and returning the smile.

"I...never did something like this before...I mean...just...<conduct shenanigans> with random mares....this is...admittedly exciting," She smiled with a blush present on her cheeks.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-07 at 08:17 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Titan in the Playground

She has an awkward smile as her mind starts to have second thoughts, but her legs keep moving her forward. She climbs onto the bed and moves towards Mystic, wary of the other mare and returning the smile.

"I...never did something like this before...I mean...just...<conduct shenanigans> with random mares....this is...admittedly exciting," She smiled with a blush present on her cheeks.
    "Well, don't worry. We both know what we're doing.We'll be nice and gentle." Mystic says.

Aaaand fade to Black.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, don't worry. We both know what we're doing.We'll be nice and gentle." Mystic says.

Aaaand fade to Black.

Black Fade Reversal Go!

The messenger mare found herself laying on the right of the bed towards the edge holding the blanket up to her chest. She sported an odd look of shock of having had gone through with it and of panic. It didn't even occur to her til now of the possible consequences, like, if her family ever found out about what she'd just , she'd totally be disowned. She didn't even know these ponies and she went and shenanigan'd with them.

She didn't know what to do at the moment, she sorta just remained quiet and laid there facing away from them.

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Titan in the Playground

Black Fade Reversal Go!

The messenger mare found herself laying on the right of the bed towards the edge holding the blanket up to her chest. She sported an odd look of shock of having had gone through with it and of panic. It didn't even occur to her til now of the possible consequences, like, if her family ever found out about what she'd just , she'd totally be disowned. She didn't even know these ponies and she went and shenanigan'd with them.

She didn't know what to do at the moment, she sorta just remained quiet and laid there facing away from them.
    "How are you doing Amber Grain?" Mystic asks the messenger pony.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Troll in the Playground

"How are you doing Amber Grain?" Mystic asks the messenger pony.

"I uh...I don't know....I mean well.....I will say thought that......that was....amazing...." She blushed deciding to turn around to face Mystic. Her heart was still on a little rush from doing something so spontaneous and scandalous.

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Titan in the Playground

"I uh...I don't know....I mean well.....I will say thought that......that was....amazing...." She blushed deciding to turn around to face Mystic. Her heart was still on a little rush from doing something so spontaneous and scandalous.
    Mystic wraps a forehoof around her and pulls her close.

"I'm glad you thought so. Is this an experience you'd care to repeat sometime?" Mystic asks her.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Ice Cream Bar

Astra seems to be just as confused as Hay Bale and Icy combined.

What did I get into?

She shuffled back to a wall, trying not to draw attention to herself. She didn't want to get involved in whatever this was.
    A random pony just walked out of the bathroom with his eyes all surprised as he backed himself against the wall too. He glanced over at Astra and whispered. "Hey...do you know what's going on?"

Mystic wraps a forehoof around her and pulls her close.

"I'm glad you thought so. Is this an experience you'd care to repeat sometime?" Mystic asks her.

She smiled sheepishly as Mystic held her, it felt nice. "I...don't think...I wouldn't mind it again...it did...feel very good." Its not like it could get any more scandalous already.

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Such...such...foul language from such a pretty mare, zounds! Ember stood stupidly for a moment as her request processed in her head. He needed an adult.

"I...I...uhm.......well.....okay,'
    He stammered not really wanting to look her in the eye. "I'll be right back madam, if you'd please hold on." He then dashed off leaving a cartoony dust cloud version of him as he went to the back to find Sweet Victory, or at least that's what Benson thinks her name was.
    The slightly round but in a good way mare was in the back dressing mannequins when the colt-stallion of a similar color arrived. The nightwear was off now and looked more presentable in a black gown. "Hmm?.. Do you require assistance, Mr. Sol?" she asked in her sultry voice.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-03-07 at 09:14 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Some ponies aren't that flammable anyway..." She muttered, then turned her head towards where Blades was going. "Oh...is there? Does this town um...have angry mobs or similar?"
    "Mobs? Not that I know of, but ya never know... Anyway, I think there's something goin' on somewhere, 'n we've been workin' all day, so we might as well do something else for a while."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The slightly round but in a good way mare was in the back dressing mannequins when the colt-stallion of a similar color arrived. The nightwear was off now and looked more presentable in a black gown. "Hmm?.. Do you require assistance, Mr. Sol?" she asked in her sultry voice.

"I..yes...we have a customer who wants the.....her words...not mine 'sluttiest more whorish garments' we have...and her in them....as I...take a uh picture of her..wearing them..."
    He was blushing so hard it was amazing his whole body didn't go numb from all the blood being in his face. Sweet Victory's sultry voice did not help matters either. Well. Sweet Victory in general.

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Titan in the Playground

She smiled sheepishly as Mystic held her, it felt nice. "I...don't think...I wouldn't mind it again...it did...feel very good." Its not like it could get any more scandalous already.
    Oh, trust me, it can get Soooooo much worse.

"Would you like to join my harem then?"

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zach
    Zach, low and behold, walked into Soft's bar and sat down, initiating FaceDesk proceedures.
    "Life sucks." -_-

---

Dreamrunner
    Dreamrunner just continues to cry, with no Lemongrass lovin' she's stuck with crying.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Zach
    Zach, low and behold, walked into Soft's bar and sat down, initiating FaceDesk procedures.
    "Life sucks." -_-
    "Why do you say that?" Soft says, giving Zach whatever his usual is.

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, trust me, it can get Soooooo much worse.

"Would you like to join my harem then?"

"What? Harem?" She questioned with an cute-awkward confused expression looking up at Mystic, her own fore leg wrapped over Mystic's right side. "Are you joking? Like a 'harem' harem? What does being in your harem entail?"

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Why do you say that?" Soft says, giving Zach whatever his usual is.
    Zach
    Zach's usual is a punch, but today he goes way out there, ordering dwarven ale instead.
    " 'cause your sister's a jerk. I feel she was pulling my hoof with her predictions but...they still hurt to hear..."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Titan in the Playground

"What? Harem?" She questioned with an cute-awkward confused expression looking up at Mystic, her own fore leg wrapped over Mystic's right side. "Are you joking? Like a 'harem' harem? What does being in your harem entail?"
    "Well....*Goes into detail*"

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Zach
    Zach's usual is a punch, but today he goes way out there, ordering dwarven ale instead.
    " 'cause your sister's a jerk. I feel she was pulling my hoof with her predictions but...they still hurt to hear..."
    "She probably wasn't pulling your hoof. That probably is what she saw with her divination. Out of curiosity, Zach, have you ever had a Divination cast for you before?" Soft asks him.

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Bugbear in the Playground

A random pony just walked out of the bathroom with his eyes all surprised as he backed himself against the wall too. He glanced over at Astra and whispered. "Hey...do you know what's going on?"
    Astra looks to the pony and shakes her head. Nope. Just got here. I'm just as lost as you are.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Inciting a riot? The shop owner did by signing the death sentence by declaring, hats were 50 percent off. As for any assault....I'll have you know, that mare she shot my uh...well friend with a lightening bolt, you should speak to her,"
    Aubade huffed. Normally, she was reserved, hardly raised her voice, but you could say, she was being influenced by her surroundings.
    Still rather irate from all the... all the stuff going on, the griffon doesn't really back down. He doesn't back off but rather continues, oblivious to any potential rioters approaching.

"So you're saying I should drag all of you in to sort it out?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC