New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Bleach V: Well that was a waste of time (Fullbring? What's that?)

Where exactly are you guys getting your Manga? My normal reader is Mangareader.net, but it's a bit behind the times, or chooses not to let me see the latest chapters until at least the next day.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Barbarian in the Playground

Mangahere.com

They got everything.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    Mangahere.com

They got everything.
    Thank you.

4. - Top - End - #994
    Troll in the Playground

Usually MS is the fastest, and also the best translation, but apparently they aren't taking advantage of the break to get the next week's chapters out early.

5. - Top - End - #995

Quote Originally Posted by Drolyt View Post
    Usually MS is the fastest, and also the best translation, but apparently they aren't taking advantage of the break to get the next week's chapters out early.
    This is probably because MS only has them up for 60 hours before taking them down, and they'll probably wait to release it at their normal time, so no one whose use to their schedule misses it.

6. - Top - End - #996
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Man, Kenpachi just keeps racheting up the awesome in this one, doesn't he?

7. - Top - End - #997
    Bugbear in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

So...no manga this week?

8. - Top - End - #998
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
    You guys are not understanding Kenpachi's MO (modus operandi...a person's way of doing things or their style.)

Spoiler
    Show

3) In the Fullbring arch Kenpachi tries to switch with Byakuya so he can fight Tsukishima who Kenpachi thinks is the strongest Fullbring. When he can't fight Tsukishima he finishes Giriko in a single blow saying it boring to fight small fry.
    You know, two things just occurred to me.

1) Kenpachi was right in the Fullbring arc; Tsukishima really was the strongest of the Fullbrings, by a fairly wide margin.
    2) None of his tricks would have worked on Kenpachi.

"Hahah, I have cut you. Now we have always been the best of friends."
    "Great! It's time for our rematch to the death, good friend!"
    If you like my thoughts, you'll love my writing. Visit me at www.mishahandman.com.

9. - Top - End - #999
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Friv View Post
    Priceless. And since Kenpachi isn't a big believer in techniques, Tsukishima wouldn't have learned anything all that effective in the trade. It'd just be an excuse for Kenpachi to fight without any restraint.
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Friv View Post
    You know, two things just occurred to me.

1) Kenpachi was right in the Fullbring arc; Tsukishima really was the strongest of the Fullbrings, by a fairly wide margin.
    2) None of his tricks would have worked on Kenpachi.

I think in such a circumstance Tsukishima (since he would know how Kenpachi operates due to his time manipulation ability) would use the time old quote

True valor means knowing when to run away.
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by darksolitaire View Post
    So...no manga this week?
    Apparently not.

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Troll in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
    Priceless. And since Kenpachi isn't a big believer in techniques, Tsukishima wouldn't have learned anything all that effective in the trade. It'd just be an excuse for Kenpachi to fight without any restraint.
    *stab*

"Why are you fighting me? We're best friends!"

"...I don't understand the question."

"Oh well. You still can't beat me. After all, I helped you develop your strongest tech--wait, why don't you have any technique beyond "swing really hard"? Oh s--"

*dies*
    Last edited by VanBuren; 2012-08-15 at 12:48 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maugan Ra View Post
    Also, Yammamoto to the rescue. And I can't help but be amused by the fact that the solitary Sternritter is not only confident to be going one on one against the Soutaicho, he's actually pleased about it. My Quincy friend, I don't care what your name is, you do not know the meaning of overkill. Not yet.
    You can't call yourself 'the Overkill' until you've earned the nickname 'Ol' Man Genocide'. That Quincy is going to very quickly discover the real meaning of 'overkill' what with him having killed Yammamoto's vice-captain and also revealing he doesn't have one of those things to steal a bankai anymore.

Overkill, meet 'Burn the world to ashes' shikai.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Orc in the Playground

Just becuase he writes predictably, Kubo prolly has some idea on how to Chad up Yama. Not once have we seen him do a lot (aside from nuking an good 4 city blocks and his left arm XD). Anytime there's a chance to see a good fight he basically get's shafted.

That said, what will he sacrifice next for a big sploison.

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    he doesn't have one of those things to steal a bankai anymore.
    What if he has more than one disk? Or one disk can steal more than one Bankai?

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kaez View Post
    Just becuase he writes predictably, Kubo prolly has some idea on how to Chad up Yama. Not once have we seen him do a lot (aside from nuking an good 4 city blocks and his left arm XD). Anytime there's a chance to see a good fight he basically get's shafted.

That said, what will he sacrifice next for a big sploison.
    I can't see him Chadding up Yammamoto though to anything less then the Big Bad though. He killed Allon ridiculously easily, he beat down an arrancar designed to kill him like it was his job, and only then failed to beat Aizen because of aforementioned hax-arrancar...so where exactly has Yammamoto been jobbing like Hitsugaya? Yama has only challenged an equal level opponent once. I doubt 'the Overkill' is as powerful as Aizen or anywhere close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
    What if he has more than one disk? Or one disk can steal more than one Bankai?
    The first would be information not supplied before hand...so would the second actually, but I doubt the Overkill will since he wants to kill Yama with his own vice-captain's bankai...Even if he /does/ manage to steal Yama's, I have no doubt Yama will beat him down with his shikai or with just his bare hands.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Orc in the Playground

And what is up with Ichigo? Building to a new form?
    He is going to arrive in Soul Society while inside that ball of whateverness and steamroll everyone with it
    Exception cannot prove the rule. It disproves it.

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tenno Seremel View Post
    He is going to arrive in Soul Society while inside that ball of whateverness and steamroll everyone with it
    Ichigo's Hamster Ball of Doom!

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    Ichigo's Hamster Ball of Doom!
    I figured that would be the 2nd squad lieutenant's bankai.

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Firbolg in the Playground

....and now I have the Katamari soundtrack going through my head.
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

Avatar by Ifni, who is rightly awesome.

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darksolitaire View Post
    So...no manga this week?
    The next chapter is out on the 22nd.
    "Don't think of it as dying," said Death,
    "Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."

22. - Top - End - #1012

Did anyone else notice some changes with Ichigo on page 13?
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the first panel his face is clean, but in the final one, it looks like one of the lines from his most recent Hollowfication appears on his face, by black reiatsu and what looks like fullbring energy. Add to the fact that his line in the last panel is the exact same one he says during his fight with Ulquiorra.

Last edited by Dante & Vergil; 2012-08-18 at 01:42 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, he's finally getting back his Hollow Mask. :D

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
    Yeah, he's finally getting back his Hollow Mask. :D
    Actually, I wonder if it's going to be a mask this time around.

25. - Top - End - #1015

Actually, I wonder if it's going to be a mask this time around.
    Yeah, there seems to be a lack of a mask with this Hollowfication.

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Troll in the Playground

I really think he's going to get his Mask back, y'know.
    Last edited by Infernally Clay; 2012-08-18 at 04:31 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

I really think he's going to get his Mask back, y'know.
    where is the pic on the right from?
    cuz, dayum
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-08-18 at 04:40 PM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Troll in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    where is the pic on the right from?
    cuz, dayum
    It's from when Ichigo dons his mask against Yammy after he's been healed from the last Ulquiorra fight. First time with the new mask.

Of course he gets curbstomped, but yeah.

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Orc in the Playground

I thought he didn't get cubstomped, but told he had to leave to help vs aizen, and that Kenpachi and Byk (god damn I can never remember his name) were to stay behind and beat the crap out of Yammy.

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kaez View Post
    I thought he didn't get cubstomped, but told he had to leave to help vs aizen, and that Kenpachi and Byk (god damn I can never remember his name) were to stay behind and beat the crap out of Yammy.
    Ichigo got curbstomped. It was issues 378 and 379. In Ichigo defense he only had maybe half of his reistsu since he only had an arm sleeve (left arm, no cloth over his chest or right arm) and pants. A couple chapters later the 4th division captain said he had half his clothes thus he had half his reistsu.

That and his hollowfication wasn't working correctly.

Yammy had him trapped in his hand, overwhelming ichigo with his strength so Ichigo could not escape. Ichigo could not summon his mask (ironically he had a similar problem the first time he fought Yammy but the opposite happened he was afraid of becoming a hollow) If the fight continued without Ichigo being rescued he would have been crushed or vaporized by a point blank cero.
    Last edited by Ramza00; 2012-08-18 at 11:28 PM.
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele