New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,477 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach V: Well that was a waste of time (Fullbring? What's that?)

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    I can understand the first two, and I'm neutral towards the third, but the fourth I don't get at all? How do you derive pleasure by doing something that you don't enjoy and then complaining about it? Seems counter-intuitive to me.
    Because it's funny, and ostracizing others makes people feel like part of the group. Name calling media has all the benefits of bullying without all the horrible horrible deficits.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    I can understand the first two, and I'm neutral towards the third, but the fourth I don't get at all? How do you derive pleasure by doing something that you don't enjoy and then complaining about it? Seems counter-intuitive to me.
    It's because these people have different goals than you do or their mind works differently. For some people they just like to complain. They would search for things wrong in paradise just to have something to complain about (a very negative attitude). Other people do this sort of stuff because putting other people down (or their work down) makes them feel better about themselves. The old "putting someone else down to build themselves up" line (many bullies are like this). Lastly you have people that could be best described as sadists. The *like* hurting other people, even if it is with words.

And an important note, I am not saying anyone on this thread fits into any of these catagories.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Barbarian in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Did Mayuri do anything in this arc yet? I can't remember. If he doesn't pull out something crazy amazing now, with all those Quincies he spent so much time researching around, that'd suck.

Not to mention his safeguards to keep his precious Bankai from being used against him and that it's still highly poisonous to everyone except Mayuri even if it's stolen...

... yeah, I'm hoping Mayuri will be the only to really screw over the enemy this time; even if by all rights karma should get him 'killed by Quincy', that ought to fall to Ishida, not those Sternritter.
    Last edited by VonDoom; 2012-10-16 at 04:06 AM.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Troll in the Playground

Wait a minute, isn't Ryuujin Jakka a phoenix? If so I can guess what happens next... (I think rebirth is the final direction, the direction that isn't a direction at all, that is center). I think Bach is going to be suprised...
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    Wait a minute, isn't Ryuujin Jakka a phoenix? If so I can guess what happens next... (I think rebirth is the final direction, the direction that isn't a direction at all, that is center). I think Bach is going to be suprised...
    I don't think that's likely to happen.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Bleach VI: Bringing Sexy Bach

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Awesome OOTS-style Fallout New Vegas avatar by Ceika. Or it was, before Photobucket started charging money.

General nerd person. Mostly computer games and manga.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Troll in the Playground

new thread is up and can be found here so we don't pass the 50 page limit
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin