Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    Ashtrek's ears flatten back and she bares her teeth.
    Naku sighs slightly.
    "Yes, Ashtrek? Can I help you?"
    Naku
    'What Even Is This Outfit?' Naku Avatar by Siena. Thank youuuuuuu~

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    Kwen's making an assassination attempt seem sheepish and shy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    I'm Demon Princess of Nightmares, and I approve this idea.
    ~{#}~

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Behind Civvy's complete bimbo appearance lies a cunning and devious mind.
    Naaaaah. Completely untrue.

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mindfreak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    "Yeah Ashtrek, why are you acting so hostile? What happened in the couple hours that we were in Equestria for?"
    Songdancer is very confused.
    Infernal Mindfreak selling Hell as Heaven by Savanna. Thank you, love!
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zefir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Not in a secret base, no!

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyOfWar View Post
    When Fade suddenly lets go the little thing has no time to react... and falls right on its head.

    It squeeks in great fury! And walks off stamping its little feet in anger.
    Fade doesn't react in any way to this and just goes over to the bar. As he sees the two ponys the heads to Songdancer.

    "Hey Songdancer, where is Naku? Haven't seen her around for a while now."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!
    Avatar by Ceika
    Nexus Characters: LINK

    I started to do Let's PLay's (German). Here are some Games I play/ed
    Spoiler: Let's Play Games
    Show
    Baldur's Gate EE; Dark Souls, Argarest and Moonchild. Those are the once I made alone

    L4D2 and Dead island are Projects with some friends of mine.

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    C'nor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Avatar by Kasanip

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    [Main Room]

    Fear thinks for a bit about Xalicus's questions. Needless to say, this is done
    thoughtfully.

    "Well, it doesn't have to be your name, though that is easiest. As for how it's done, I think it's just that it gives me control over fear, so I can remove it or create it, but Torment's the mage, not me."


    [Main Room, Not Fear]


    It's a good thing that Dave has those. The strongest drink on the menu is somewhat daunting, even to those species normally only mildly affected by such things.

    Part of which, admittedly, is simply its appearance; it's green, smokes, spews vivid blue bubbles that appear to be almost unbreakable, judging by the fact that it's spitting them hard enough to leave dings in the ceiling but they're bouncing off unharmed, and then rolling away across the floor, and moves on its own, as well as the undeniable sense one gets, if you look into it, that it's looking back at you.

    The other part is that it's incredibly strong, has magical effects in it to allow undead, vampires, etc., to get drunk from it - though that probably won't affect Dave's ability to suck the alcohol to his eyes -, and has a nasty tendency to leave anyone and anything that drinks it with a horrible hangover the next morning.

    [Trium and Spec's Room]


    Trium's... Not exactly human. Close, but not quite. Among other things, like lifespan, her kind has a tendency to fall in love more easily, and be less likely to stop being that way. When you live as long as she does, it's almost certain that the person or persons you're in love with will die before you, and it helps to be able to find someone else fairly easily, and not be likely to be split off from them by the past.

    In any case, judging by the fact that the immortal is quite willing to return Spec's kiss, lovingly and lingeringly, it seems that that is indeed the right response to her promise.
    Last edited by C'nor; 2012-01-25 at 05:01 PM.
    Plague Rat in the Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Tucker, Firebird's Child
    Wonders of the water air and earth are all the same
    you'll never know a wonder like the wonders of the flame!
    Freely fly as what you are and never walk in shame;
    You must not fear to blister if you'd live a life in flame -
    I am girl and firebird and solace is my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    So we're not as southern as places farther north.

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Banned
     
    Chezmarine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Siberia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    "Yeah Ashtrek, why are you acting so hostile? What happened in the couple hours that we were in Equestria for?"
    Songdancer is very confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Naku sighs slightly.
    "Yes, Ashtrek? Can I help you?"
    She growls some more, advancing on Naku...

    Her Collar should be Visible now...

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mindfreak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    She growls some more, advancing on Naku...

    Her Collar should be Visible now...
    Songdancer sighed.
    "My Celestia, Ashtrek, we were gone for three hours tops for trick or treating during Nightmare night, why the heck are you acting mean?"
    ((Chez, remember: No fighting in DFI))
    Infernal Mindfreak selling Hell as Heaven by Savanna. Thank you, love!
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Fear thinks for a bit about Xalicus's questions. Needless to say, this is done thoughtfully.

    "Well, it doesn't have to be your name, though that is easiest. As for how it's done, I think it's just that it gives me control over fear, so I can remove it or create it, but Torment's the mage, not me."
    "I see. So it can be a pseudonym as well. I'll have to find this 'Torment' sometime and ask him more." Xalicus now looked less nervous and more intrigued.

    Kyinde heard growling. "Hold on a minute. I think there's something for me to deal with here." With that, she darted off.

    "Oh, great. She'd better not make the place burn down or anything."

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    She growls some more, advancing on Naku...

    Her Collar should be Visible now...
    A small foxling stepped in the way, an ice-coated sword in one paw and small flames coming from the other.

    "Excuse me, but if you're interested in attacking, why not pick on someone willing?" Kyinde smiled. "I don't approve of picking on the weak. If you make any more aggressive motions toward that little horse, I'll challenge you to an official duel outside. Got that?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.


    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    How appropriate. You fight like a cow! (Previous avatars)

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zefir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Not in a secret base, no!

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    A small foxling stepped in the way, an ice-coated sword in one paw and small flames coming from the other.

    "Excuse me, but if you're interested in attacking, why not pick on someone willing?" Kyinde smiled. "I don't approve of picking on the weak. If you make any more aggressive motions toward that little horse, I'll challenge you to an official duel outside. Got that?"

    A tall man will appear next to the foxling. There isn't any weapon or such which maybe a threat for her.

    "I don't think it's a wise choice to disrup a discussion between stuff members and I have to give you a warning for drawing your weapons in here."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!
    Avatar by Ceika
    Nexus Characters: LINK

    I started to do Let's PLay's (German). Here are some Games I play/ed
    Spoiler: Let's Play Games
    Show
    Baldur's Gate EE; Dark Souls, Argarest and Moonchild. Those are the once I made alone

    L4D2 and Dead island are Projects with some friends of mine.

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Banned
     
    Chezmarine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Siberia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Chez comes out and looks at Ashtrek...

    "Did Naku travel between planes any time recently?" He asks.

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post

    A tall man will appear next to the foxling. There isn't any weapon or such which maybe a threat for her.

    "I don't think it's a wise choice to disrup a discussion between stuff members and I have to give you a warning for drawing your weapons in here."
    Kyinde put the sword away, but stayed put. "If something bad happens here, I'd rather it happen to me."
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-01-26 at 05:40 PM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.


    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    How appropriate. You fight like a cow! (Previous avatars)

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zefir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Not in a secret base, no!

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    "I don't think that this would be needed. Your a visitor of this inn and you shouldn't be involved in any kind of fight. Well that's the rule here in the Dancing Fox inn."

    Fade will go closer trying to force the foxling back to her/his? table.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!
    Avatar by Ceika
    Nexus Characters: LINK

    I started to do Let's PLay's (German). Here are some Games I play/ed
    Spoiler: Let's Play Games
    Show
    Baldur's Gate EE; Dark Souls, Argarest and Moonchild. Those are the once I made alone

    L4D2 and Dead island are Projects with some friends of mine.

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mindfreak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    Chez comes out and looks at Ashtrek...

    "Did Naku travel between planes any time recently?" He asks.
    "No. We simply traveled to my homeworld, Equestria, for some trick or treating since it was Nightmare Night via instantanous pulled of light that may have used a few worm holes to get us there faster." said Songdancer, shaking his head.
    "Also, who the heck are you?"
    ((Gonna wait for Mee now))
    Infernal Mindfreak selling Hell as Heaven by Savanna. Thank you, love!
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ThirdEmperor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In the Playground

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    Ashtrek's ears flatten back and she bares her teeth.
    While Ashtrek's busy mutilating the plate of bacon, Strahd foolishly stops keeping an eye on the crazy wolf-lady for a moment in order to begin writing something down, an outline of his plan... Which, unfortunately, takes him a rather long time to write.

    Needless to say, by the time he finishes and looks up from the complicated tangle of sketches and diagrams, Ash is gone and he can hear growling coming from outside the kitchen. "****!" Strahd thinks to himself, facepalming as he grabs the plans and rushes out the kitchen door, not recognizing Naku the weird pony-thing Ashtrek is growling at but definitely the general idea of what's going on.

    See, now would be a great time to yell some choice insults.

    As he can't though, Strahd settles for quickly interposing himself between Ash and her intended target, waving his hands wildly in a generally disapproving manner as he attempts to deliver an angry lecture in pantomime. This, needless to say, looks quite silly.
    The Cat Burglar by Ghar. Thanks!

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    She growls some more, advancing on Naku...

    Her Collar should be Visible now...
    It would be, if Naku were looking for it. She's not.
    "Yes, Ashtrek. What?"
    Naku, needless to say, is fairly mad.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    A small foxling stepped in the way, an ice-coated sword in one paw and small flames coming from the other.

    "Excuse me, but if you're interested in attacking, why not pick on someone willing?" Kyinde smiled. "I don't approve of picking on the weak. If you make any more aggressive motions toward that little horse, I'll challenge you to an official duel outside. Got that?"
    "I appreciate it, really I do, but please don't. This is my problem, and the DFI is supposed to be peaceful for everyone inside.

    Besides: I'm not entirely weak."
    Naku
    'What Even Is This Outfit?' Naku Avatar by Siena. Thank youuuuuuu~

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    Kwen's making an assassination attempt seem sheepish and shy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    I'm Demon Princess of Nightmares, and I approve this idea.
    ~{#}~

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Behind Civvy's complete bimbo appearance lies a cunning and devious mind.
    Naaaaah. Completely untrue.

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Banned
     
    Chezmarine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Siberia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    "No. We simply traveled to my homeworld, Equestria, for some trick or treating since it was Nightmare Night via instantanous pulled of light that may have used a few worm holes to get us there faster." said Songdancer, shaking his head.
    "Also, who the heck are you?"
    ((Gonna wait for Mee now))
    "I'm Ashtrek's Husband... I've been staying here for like, 5 days..." he replies before turning to Naku.

    "Did Ashtrek ever have some vie for Dominance with you? One that She Lost?"

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Seeing that the situation would probably either calm down by itself or only get worse no matter what happened, Kyinde stepped back. "Sorry about that. It looked troublesome."

    Xalicus sighed. "Of all the reckless things to do..."

    "I did try to be diplomatic about it."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.


    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    How appropriate. You fight like a cow! (Previous avatars)

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    C'nor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Avatar by Kasanip

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "I see. So it can be a pseudonym as well. I'll have to find this 'Torment' sometime and ask him more." Xalicus now looked less nervous and more intrigued.

    Kyinde heard growling. "Hold on a minute. I think there's something for me to deal with here." With that, she darted off.

    "Oh, great. She'd better not make the place burn down or anything."



    A small foxling stepped in the way, an ice-coated sword in one paw and small flames coming from the other.

    "Excuse me, but if you're interested in attacking, why not pick on someone willing?" Kyinde smiled. "I don't approve of picking on the weak. If you make any more aggressive motions toward that little horse, I'll challenge you to an official duel outside. Got that?"
    Fear shakes her head at that, frowning slightly.

    "No, it has to be a real part of your identity; a pseudonym won't work. It just doesn't have to be the name-part. And if you want to talk to Torment, I can call him over..."


    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post

    A tall man will appear next to the foxling. There isn't any weapon or such which maybe a threat for her.

    "I don't think it's a wise choice to disrup a discussion between stuff members and I have to give you a warning for drawing your weapons in here."
    War, Nether-formed, and thus around fifteen feet tall, with a rather impressive set of fangs, claws, and horns, comes over from a nearby table, looking a bit annoyed.

    "Look, drawing weapons isn't against the rules, just threatening someone that's not breaking the rules or using them on people that aren't attacking you, okay? It's great that you're enforcing the rules, but you're being a bit overzealous."
    Plague Rat in the Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Tucker, Firebird's Child
    Wonders of the water air and earth are all the same
    you'll never know a wonder like the wonders of the flame!
    Freely fly as what you are and never walk in shame;
    You must not fear to blister if you'd live a life in flame -
    I am girl and firebird and solace is my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    So we're not as southern as places farther north.

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    "I'm Ashtrek's Husband... I've been staying here for like, 5 days..." he replies before turning to Naku.

    "Did Ashtrek ever have some vie for Dominance with you? One that She Lost?"
    Not entirely sure how they know it's Naku, as she's kind of a pony right now . . .

    "Yeah, I guess?
    And even so, why is she doing this only to me? There has been plenty of other people that have come in."
    Naku
    'What Even Is This Outfit?' Naku Avatar by Siena. Thank youuuuuuu~

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    Kwen's making an assassination attempt seem sheepish and shy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    I'm Demon Princess of Nightmares, and I approve this idea.
    ~{#}~

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Behind Civvy's complete bimbo appearance lies a cunning and devious mind.
    Naaaaah. Completely untrue.

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zefir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Not in a secret base, no!

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Fear shakes her head at that, frowning slightly.

    "No, it has to be a real part of your identity; a pseudonym won't work. It just doesn't have to be the name-part. And if you want to talk to Torment, I can call him over..."




    War, Nether-formed, and thus around fifteen feet tall, with a rather impressive set of fangs, claws, and horns, comes over from a nearby table, looking a bit annoyed.

    "Look, drawing weapons isn't against the rules, just threatening someone that's not breaking the rules or using them on people that aren't attacking you, okay? It's great that you're enforcing the rules, but you're being a bit overzealous."
    Fade as allways shows no real reaction, so he is neither impressed to the 3 times heigher War.

    "I don't see a problem here. She did threaten a stuff member and for that I think a warning is allright."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!
    Avatar by Ceika
    Nexus Characters: LINK

    I started to do Let's PLay's (German). Here are some Games I play/ed
    Spoiler: Let's Play Games
    Show
    Baldur's Gate EE; Dark Souls, Argarest and Moonchild. Those are the once I made alone

    L4D2 and Dead island are Projects with some friends of mine.

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Fear shakes her head at that, frowning slightly.

    "No, it has to be a real part of your identity; a pseudonym won't work. It just doesn't have to be the name-part. And if you want to talk to Torment, I can call him over..."
    "I guess that makes sense. It's closer to the magic I know than I thought, then. And yes, I'd probably like to talk to him."

    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Fade as allways shows no real reaction, so he is neither impressed to the 3 times heigher War.

    "I don't see a problem here. She did threaten a stuff member and for that I think a warning is allright."
    Kyinde turned back, looking somewhat miffed. "Your 'staff member' was threatening someone else, and you didn't warn her, did you? If that's the way it's done here, I'd like to ask if there's any spots open for dancers."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.


    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    How appropriate. You fight like a cow! (Previous avatars)

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zefir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Not in a secret base, no!

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    "They are as far as I see both stuff member. It's not my job to watch after the stuff member, that's Naku the owner of this Inn's job."

    Welll Fade seems to see the other pony not as Naku, more as another bard.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!
    Avatar by Ceika
    Nexus Characters: LINK

    I started to do Let's PLay's (German). Here are some Games I play/ed
    Spoiler: Let's Play Games
    Show
    Baldur's Gate EE; Dark Souls, Argarest and Moonchild. Those are the once I made alone

    L4D2 and Dead island are Projects with some friends of mine.

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    C'nor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Avatar by Kasanip

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Fade as allways shows no real reaction, so he is neither impressed to the 3 times heigher War.

    "I don't see a problem here. She did threaten a stuff member and for that I think a warning is allright."
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "I guess that makes sense. It's closer to the magic I know than I thought, then. And yes, I'd probably like to talk to him."



    Kyinde turned back, looking somewhat miffed. "Your 'staff member' was threatening someone else, and you didn't warn her, did you? If that's the way it's done here, I'd like to ask if there's any spots open for dancers."
    Fear nods, and places a hand on one of her name-blades, which starts to glow softly; a moment later, her brother, who looks, pretty much, like a male version of her, and is carrying a staff made of human bones, with a central shaft of vertebrae, which is surrounded by a cage of finger bones.

    "Fear said you wanted to talk to me?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    "They are as far as I see both stuff member. It's not my job to watch after the stuff member, that's Naku the owner of this Inn's job."

    Welll Fade seems to see the other pony not as Naku, more as another bard.

    "I don't remember Naku hiring two pony-things, just Songdancer... So, yeah, warning Ashtrek would be good,"
    War says, before turning to Kyinde. "And if you're actually looking for a job, there might be. You'd have to talk to Naku when she gets back from wherever it is she's gone."
    Plague Rat in the Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Tucker, Firebird's Child
    Wonders of the water air and earth are all the same
    you'll never know a wonder like the wonders of the flame!
    Freely fly as what you are and never walk in shame;
    You must not fear to blister if you'd live a life in flame -
    I am girl and firebird and solace is my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    So we're not as southern as places farther north.

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Fear nods, and places a hand on one of her name-blades, which starts to glow softly; a moment later, her brother, who looks, pretty much, like a male version of her, and is carrying a staff made of human bones, with a central shaft of vertebrae, which is surrounded by a cage of finger bones.

    "Fear said you wanted to talk to me?"
    Xalicus hesitated slightly before his researcher side kicked in again. "...Yes. I was curious about the kind of magic you have where you come from, and the differences between it and the magic I know. In particular, I'd like to know about the workings of name-weapons."

    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    "They are as far as I see both stuff member. It's not my job to watch after the stuff member, that's Naku the owner of this Inn's job."

    Welll Fade seems to see the other pony not as Naku, more as another bard.
    "And will you actually bother to report this to her, or is she supposed to find out on her own? Like, when she has to clean up some red stains around the door? When there's trouble, someone has to deal with it, but you chose instead to deal with someone trying to deal with it. Great job. Naku will be impressed."

    Kyinde wasn't aware of whether or not sarcasm was against the rules, but if it was, she'd soon be kicked out.

    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor

    "I don't remember Naku hiring two pony-things, just Songdancer... So, yeah, warning Ashtrek would be good,"
    War says, before turning to Kyinde. "And if you're actually looking for a job, there might be. You'd have to talk to Naku when she gets back from wherever it is she's gone."
    "I was kind of joking there, but only kind of. It would be fitting, I guess, and I haven't got any other actual job. Of course, if it's constant work, that could cause trouble..." Kyinde considered carefully. "I need to know what positions are available, and how much time off they allow."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.


    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    How appropriate. You fight like a cow! (Previous avatars)

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zefir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Not in a secret base, no!

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post

    "I don't remember Naku hiring two pony-things, just Songdancer... So, yeah, warning Ashtrek would be good,"
    War says, before turning to Kyinde. "And if you're actually looking for a job, there might be. You'd have to talk to Naku when she gets back from wherever it is she's gone."
    "Well maybe she hired it while she was away. After all I will deal with that as well."

    Suddendly Fades shadow animates next to him. It's a perfect copy of him only that it is colored in grey/black. Sadly the only non grey/black parts on Fqade's current appereance are the eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "And will you actually bother to report this to her, or is she supposed to find out on her own? Like, when she has to clean up some red stains around the door? When there's trouble, someone has to deal with it, but you chose instead to deal with someone trying to deal with it. Great job. Naku will be impressed."

    Kyinde wasn't aware of whether or not sarcasm was against the rules, but if it was, she'd soon be kicked out.
    Sad for her Fade doesn't know sarcasm.

    "I'm not a man who runs after her to tell her. If she appears here I will tell her. And after all your a customor and the fact that I prevent you getting into any fighting is, as far as I understand it, one of the main goals why here is a non combat rule."

    After all he says that with no emotions, so no angry voice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    She growls some more, advancing on Naku...

    Her Collar should be Visible now...
    The shadow version of Fade appears in front of her. His voice has a small echo, but at all sounds like Fade.

    "Ashtrek. I don't think it's a wise choice to act hostile against a visitoror new staff member. Count this as a warning."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!
    Avatar by Ceika
    Nexus Characters: LINK

    I started to do Let's PLay's (German). Here are some Games I play/ed
    Spoiler: Let's Play Games
    Show
    Baldur's Gate EE; Dark Souls, Argarest and Moonchild. Those are the once I made alone

    L4D2 and Dead island are Projects with some friends of mine.

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Banned
     
    Chezmarine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Siberia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Not entirely sure how they know it's Naku, as she's kind of a pony right now . . .

    "Yeah, I guess?
    And even so, why is she doing this only to me? There has been plenty of other people that have come in."
    "She marked you as her Master. You 'abandoned' Her... If only Temporarily.

    That means you'll have to wrestle again... She needs to re-establish you as the 'ALPHA'"



    And how do they know it's Naku?

    Scent and Sound mean more than Form to Thrashians.
    Last edited by Chezmarine; 2012-01-27 at 05:24 PM.

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    "She marked you as her Master. You 'abandoned' Her... If only Temporarily.

    That means you'll have to wrestle again... She needs to re-establish you as the 'ALPHA'"



    And how do they know it's Naku?

    Scent and Sound mean more than Form to Thrashians.
    "Oh, well that's just great.
    Well, in that case!"

    Naku says, grinning slightly.
    "Fine, she can be in charge.
    Tada. All is settled."


    ((Sorry if anyone else wanted Naku's attention, kinda sidetracked, and I prolly just missed it. Please bug me if you tried.))
    Naku
    'What Even Is This Outfit?' Naku Avatar by Siena. Thank youuuuuuu~

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    Kwen's making an assassination attempt seem sheepish and shy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    I'm Demon Princess of Nightmares, and I approve this idea.
    ~{#}~

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Behind Civvy's complete bimbo appearance lies a cunning and devious mind.
    Naaaaah. Completely untrue.

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mindfreak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    "Wait...Naku, are you sure you don't want to rephrase that? 'cause the way you just said it sounded like you made her the owner of DFI." :I
    He was kinda freaking out.
    He didn't want a Ashtrek run DFI.
    Infernal Mindfreak selling Hell as Heaven by Savanna. Thank you, love!
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ThirdEmperor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In the Playground

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    While Ashtrek's busy mutilating the plate of bacon, Strahd foolishly stops keeping an eye on the crazy wolf-lady for a moment in order to begin writing something down, an outline of his plan... Which, unfortunately, takes him a rather long time to write.

    Needless to say, by the time he finishes and looks up from the complicated tangle of sketches and diagrams, Ash is gone and he can hear growling coming from outside the kitchen. "****!" Strahd thinks to himself, facepalming as he grabs the plans and rushes out the kitchen door, not recognizing Naku the weird pony-thing Ashtrek is growling at but definitely the general idea of what's going on.

    See, now would be a great time to yell some choice insults.

    As he can't though, Strahd settles for quickly interposing himself between Ash and her intended target, waving his hands wildly in a generally disapproving manner as he attempts to deliver an angry lecture in pantomime. This, needless to say, looks quite silly.
    This post. It's sorta a thing to which a reply would be appreciated.
    The Cat Burglar by Ghar. Thanks!

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    While Ashtrek's busy mutilating the plate of bacon, Strahd foolishly stops keeping an eye on the crazy wolf-lady for a moment in order to begin writing something down, an outline of his plan... Which, unfortunately, takes him a rather long time to write.

    Needless to say, by the time he finishes and looks up from the complicated tangle of sketches and diagrams, Ash is gone and he can hear growling coming from outside the kitchen. "****!" Strahd thinks to himself, facepalming as he grabs the plans and rushes out the kitchen door, not recognizing Naku the weird pony-thing Ashtrek is growling at but definitely the general idea of what's going on.

    See, now would be a great time to yell some choice insults.

    As he can't though, Strahd settles for quickly interposing himself between Ash and her intended target, waving his hands wildly in a generally disapproving manner as he attempts to deliver an angry lecture in pantomime. This, needless to say, looks quite silly.
    ((Kay, thank you.))

    "Strahd: It's me. You can step aside, please. I appreciate it, though."
    The pony behind him says, smiling slightly.
    She's decided! Strahd is good person. Keep him around.


    And to Dancer!
    "Nope. That's exactly what I mean by what I said.
    And it sure did sound like that, didn't it?
    Just trust me on this one, please."
    Last edited by Mee; 2012-01-27 at 05:57 PM.
    Naku
    'What Even Is This Outfit?' Naku Avatar by Siena. Thank youuuuuuu~

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    Kwen's making an assassination attempt seem sheepish and shy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    I'm Demon Princess of Nightmares, and I approve this idea.
    ~{#}~

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Behind Civvy's complete bimbo appearance lies a cunning and devious mind.
    Naaaaah. Completely untrue.

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alone behind enemy lines.

    Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

    ((I have a post in Riverside that is the sort of thing to which a reply would be appreciated Third Emperor Yes, Yes I AM an annoying person. How ever could you tell?
    <.<
    >.>
    *whispers* unless I missed your post again... I do that a lot.))

    The tiny dragon is still here. It settles in at an empty table to watch the rapidly unfolding saga of the two giant wolves, the two cutesie ponies, the shadow man and the bionic legs dude.

    All it needs is a bowl of popcorn to munch on and this would be better than a day at the movies.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting very rare and very patchy.


    Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

    I'm not officially 'back', I'm just able to post on rare occasions. Expect me to go missing again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •