New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

Songdancer's face turned into a frown.
    "Then...I don't think I can work here anymore."
    "I'm sure as heck not working for a sex-crazed, violent, crazy wolf."

((Still not particularly happy with your plan Mee...but okay))
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #122
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post

"Hey, am I Running the DFI now?" Chez asked.

Ashtrek isn't as Violent or Crazy...

He then Turns to Naku...

"Ahem... The Collar is a Sign of Submission. Either you need to take hers off and wear it, or Win whatever kind of Cat fight you had earlier."

3. - Top - End - #123
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well..." This did open an opportunity for Kyinde, but she was smart enough to know that Songdancer was quitting for a good reason, even if she didn't quite know the one who was taking over.

Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post

He then Turns to Naku...

"Ahem... The Collar is a Sign of Submission. Either you need to take hers off and wear it, or Win whatever kind of Cat fight you had earlier."
    Kyinde thought for a moment before getting an idea. "No. You're not the one with the leadership dispute, so you're not using her to take power for yourself. You'll have to fight too, and not against Naku. You have to fight against the one who challenged her. It's only fair, after all."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

4. - Top - End - #124
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oh no... This is not happening. Some crazy talking pony thing that claims to be Naku is not giving away the DFI to Ashtrek on Strahd's watch. In fact, Strahd very much prefers to think that this is all some sort of crazy hallucination brought on by bacon fumes and lack of sleep, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to object. Strenuously.

And silently.

Really, it's mostly just more of him waving his hands about and looking generally annoyed about this whole deal.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

5. - Top - End - #125

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    "Well maybe she hired it while she was away. After all I will deal with that as well."

Suddendly Fades shadow animates next to him. It's a perfect copy of him only that it is colored in grey/black. Sadly the only non grey/black parts on Fqade's current appereance are the eyes.

Sad for her Fade doesn't know sarcasm.

"I'm not a man who runs after her to tell her. If she appears here I will tell her. And after all your a customor and the fact that I prevent you getting into any fighting is, as far as I understand it, one of the main goals why here is a non combat rule."

After all he says that with no emotions, so no angry voice.

The shadow version of Fade appears in front of her. His voice has a small echo, but at all sounds like Fade.

"Ashtrek. I don't think it's a wise choice to act hostile against a visitoror new staff member. Count this as a warning."
    ((Chez you missed that especially the last part. Also why is Chez telling he runs the DFI? Think this whole thing goes between Ash and Naku?))

As Kyinde speaks up Fade just looks at the szene.

"I don't really see where the problem is. The fox woman isn't that strong. But I still wonder why she seem to see Naku in this pony. After all it still isn't Naku."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

6. - Top - End - #126

He then Turns to Naku...

"And how did YOU enter the conversation?"
    Naku asks, raising a fairly mega-serious eyebrow at Chez.
    "But no.
    I'm not wearing it. End of story. I'm not wearing it, and I'm not fighting her every time I decide to take off for even a few hours.
    I'm tired of this: Ashtrek, I have put up with this from you for this long, and now, after you've nearly caused more fights than you've avoided, after several arguments with me about, well, most everything, and after you've scared people away: I have to ask you to either stop, or I'm going to have to fire you."

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Oh no... This is not happening. Some crazy talking pony thing that claims to be Naku is not giving away the DFI to Ashtrek on Strahd's watch. In fact, Strahd very much prefers to think that this is all some sort of crazy hallucination brought on by bacon fumes and lack of sleep, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to object. Strenuously.

And silently.

Really, it's mostly just more of him waving his hands about and looking generally annoyed about this whole deal.
    Well, Naku's original plan was to deal with all this from Ashtrek, then ask for ownership back afterwards, so Ashtrek didn't get it (as it's not Naku's at the moment), but that sorta got shot painfully.

"Seriously, Strahd. It's me. 'Dancer shoopapoof'd me, I'll be back to myself soon. Promise."
    This goes for Fade, too.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

7. - Top - End - #127

Songdancer looks confused.
    "Wait...if that means Naku will be owning DFI still...then my quitting is null and void..."
    He then walks out of the inn and comes back in with what looks like that water hose that's on sinks in his mouth. Its long tube being connected to the tube device.
    "Supapoof!" he said with a big grin, chomping down on the water hose device, causing it to shoot out a rainbow in the direction of Naku.
    This should turn her back human, with her clothes.
    And then Somgdancer points it at himself!
    "Supapoof!"
    Songdancer becomes human! He has short jet black hair that's cropped nicely, tan skin, and blue eyes. He's Caucasian in race, and a hot one at that. He stands at 5'10", weighing 160 pounds, but it's obvious that a good bit of that is muscle. His cloths currently consist of a black t-shirt, black jeans, and a necklace with a pewter note on it, exactly similar to the one he had for a cutie mark.
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #128

Since it sin't sure if Naku get's transformed or not Fade looks at the pony that just spoke up.

"So, you little horse thing are Naku? I don't really belive that."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

9. - Top - End - #129
    Banned

(Chez is NOT running the DFI. He was making a Joke about the "Sex Crazed, Violent, Crazy Wolf" Running the DFI. Ashtrek isn't Crazy, or Necessarily Violent, so Chez assumes they're referring to him.)

"No, No, No. This sort of thing only happens when you leave whatever plane she is on for another Plane of Existence without telling her you'll be gone." He says...

He hands Naku a rolled up newspaper.

"Here. Bop her on the Nose with it and call her a 'Bad Wolf'."

10. - Top - End - #130

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Since it sin't sure if Naku get's transformed or not Fade looks at the pony that just spoke up.

"So, you little horse thing are Naku? I don't really belive that."
    Well he should! As the Little Horse thing DOES turn back into Naku!
    Though she now/still (depending on the last time he saw her), has a small mark of a note on her left cheek.

(Chez is NOT running the DFI. He was making a Joke about the "Sex Crazed, Violent, Crazy Wolf" Running the DFI. Ashtrek isn't Crazy, or Necessarily Violent, so Chez assumes they're referring to him.)

"No, No, No. This sort of thing only happens when you leave whatever plane she is on for another Plane of Existence without telling her you'll be gone." He says...

He hands Naku a rolled up newspaper.

"Here. Bop her on the Nose with it and call her a 'Bad Wolf'."
    "Chez. I'm not talking to you. And I'm not going to 'bop her on the nose'.
    I'm not able to be down here all the time, keeping an eagle eye on her to stop her from threatening people."

Then she turns back to Ashtrek.
    Oh, and she slapped away the offered newspaper.
    "So you, can either stop threatening people, and arguing with me if I so much as leave for a few hours, or you can leave.

And YOU!"

She says, spinning to face 'Dancer.
    "Are really hot. So stay there for a bit!"
    Because, you see, she has to finish this first.
    Last edited by Mee; 2012-01-28 at 03:57 PM.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

11. - Top - End - #131

It should be noted that the note on her cheek looks like Songdancer's cutie mark.

Songdancer is at first jumping away in surprise at Naku's going: "And YOU!"
    And then she calls him hot.
    At which he gets a goofy smile.
    It seems he has turned into a human already before...which is why he isn't falling because of the whole: two legs thing.
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #132
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Chez. I'm not talking to you. And I'm not going to 'bop her on the nose'.
    I'm not able to be down here all the time, keeping an eagle eye on her to stop her from threatening people."

Then she turns back to Ashtrek.
    Oh, and she slapped away the offered newspaper.
    [COLOR="Indigo"]"So you, can either stop threatening people, and arguing with me if I so much as leave for a few hours, or you can leave.

"Well, She's not going to Talk to you... All I'm saying is that you need to Tell her Goodbye when you're Leaving... She doesn't mean harm... She's simply doing what she's hardwired to do... Ashtrek marked you as her Master... I assume she's a little hurt that you left with out telling her Goodbye... And in our species, pain turns into Aggression."

(( Also, if Ashtrek Get's Fired, i'll need to Change my Icon... ))
    Last edited by Chezmarine; 2012-01-28 at 07:19 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground

[Main Room]

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    The Clarissas shake their heads softly from left to right and laugh gleefully...and sinisterly (in unison)!

"Dave, Dave, Dave. After a few centuries of living among people who don't exactly like you and would rather entirely isolate you from their society than accept you, you learn not to put up with it anymore. I absorbed a couple powerful leaders of hell, snapped the backs of the rest, thus bending them to my will and leaving them hunched over, literally without the strength to oppose me, and then I basically enslaved whoever or whatever I wanted in my dear hell. That's how I rule and roll."

The Clarissas gulp down a few glasses of hard apple cider whole! Mmm! Glass! Crunchy, shatter-y, and an integral part of a balanced diet!

The alcohol might take its toll on Clarissa in short order. Despite her intense poison tolerance, alcohol's effects still influence her actions and moods grandly.

Possibly even more so than they alter other beings...
    "That makes sense."
    Then Dave looks at his drink, the most alcoholic drink on the menu.
    He then started to chug it.
    Thankfully he has a good alcohol tolerance.
    "I have a very good alcohol tolerance."
    And then he passed out.
    Only to come to a couple seconds later.
    "Whenever I drink poison or alcohol now, the alcohol or poison goes to my eyes and I can shoot it out."
    "It's...gotten to be a problem..."

Becky, meanwhile, gulps down her own drink, chuckling and shaking her head at the antics of her companions!
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2012-01-28 at 07:36 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

14. - Top - End - #134

"Well, She's not going to Talk to you... All I'm saying is that you need to Tell her Goodbye when you're Leaving... She doesn't mean harm... She's simply doing what she's hardwired to do... Ashtrek marked you as her Master... I assume she's a little hurt that you left with out telling her Goodbye... And in our species, pain turns into Aggression."

(( Also, if Ashtrek Get's Fired, i'll need to Change my Icon... ))
    "Doesn't really matter. What does matter, is that even when I'm here she's threatening customers; she's scared at least 2 people away; and that's not what people working here do!"
    Naku is getting fairly upset with all of this.
    "And sure, so she's hurt a bit. I'm upset at the loss of people here, and having to argue with her, and I'm tired of it!"

Uuuuuh oh.
    Those last three words are said in a voice that's . . . well, not what her voice usually is.
    And her eyes are glowing red!
    And her fangs are pointier!
    And stuff!
    Show

15. - Top - End - #135
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

The sight of ***ANGRY NAKU**** (with fangs and stuff) makes the little dragon back away to the far edge of the table it is watching from. Its eyes are wide, and it looks from one participant in this argument to the next with bated breath.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

16. - Top - End - #136

Strahd nods his sage agreement to Naku's little speech, stepping aside just in case the vampire lady decides to fry Ashtrek with a laser beam or somesuch, or vise versa. He's not too concerned with Naku sprouting fangs and glowy eyes of DOOOOM either, thanks to his new magic tricks.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Banned

"Doesn't really matter. What does matter, is that even when I'm here she's threatening customers; she's scared at least 2 people away; and that's not what people working here do!"
    Naku is getting fairly upset with all of this.
    "And sure, so she's hurt a bit. I'm upset at the loss of people here, and having to argue with her, and I'm tired of it!"

Uuuuuh oh.
    Those last three words are said in a voice that's . . . well, not what her voice usually is.
    And her eyes are glowing red!
    And her fangs are pointier!
    And stuff!
    "Well then. I guess i'll just remove myself from the Premises." Chez grunts.

The Large Lycanthrope walks out the door... And There goes the only person capable of Calming Ashtrek Down...

Ashtrek glares at Naku. "Вы, кто откажется от меня."

18. - Top - End - #138

"Well then. I guess i'll just remove myself from the Premises." Chez grunts.

The Large Lycanthrope walks out the door... And There goes the only person capable of Calming Ashtrek Down...

Ashtrek glares at Naku. "Вы, кто откажется от меня."
    "So asking you to calm down, is just making it worse?
    See, this is why I'm firing you. I'm sorry, and I really don't want to do it, but I really don't have much of a choice in the matter."
    Show

19. - Top - End - #139
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room]

Clarissa's ears perk up upon hearing Dave complain about a biological function! She can fix that! She a superb flesh bender! She can basically change people into whatever form she wants! Hence her screaming cushion of evil comfortableness! Her eyes light up in excitement!

"I can fix your eyes, Dave! I'll need to operate on them somewhere else, though, 'cause the people here might not appreciate the tentacles hooking up to your irises here. It could be interpreted as a violent I'a Cthulhu-ish assault or something."

"..."

"Oh, they won't mind!"

The Clarissa nearest Dave begins to attempt to bring her hands up to Dave's face as her fingers elongate into astoundingly thin needle-like tendrils.

"I won't even have to administer any anesthetic, 'cause you're already intoxicated!"

Maybe it might not be such a good idea to have a drunken Clarissa perform surgery on your eyes right in the midst of a tavern where a clash is currently brewing, Dave.

-------
    [Trium and Spec's Room]

Oooo! Spec likes! If Trium and Spec hadn't curtained recently, she'd totally be attempting to do that right now. But alas, they have.

Instead, Spec attempts to take Trium's hand and guide her to the shower...
    To wash up before exploring a perilous cavern...
    Yeah... >.<

20. - Top - End - #140
    Banned

"So asking you to calm down, is just making it worse?
    See, this is why I'm firing you. I'm sorry, and I really don't want to do it, but I really don't have much of a choice in the matter."
    Ashtrek growls...

"I would have died for you. And you don't even Care about me, Do you? That's what i get for trusting Humans again... I'm just a ****ing DOG to you, aren't i. A pet who you only want when i get you your slippers, or fetch the Newspaper, or Protect the House from Intruders... Well I'm done with you Humans. You can All burn in Hell for what i Care... And You can't fire me. I ****ING QUIT."

The Wolfess Tears out through the Door, Ripping it off it's Hinges, a Trail of salt water streaking out of her eyes...

Her Collar, Torn in Half, Lays on the Floor...

Inscribed it Says:

Ashtrek Falcon Racatran

Property of Naku

Guardian and Waitress of the Dancing Fox Inn

Burn in Hell, and Change the Thread Title on your Way There.

21. - Top - End - #141

Dave
    Dave looks a bit frightened.
    "Uh...no. Not now Clarissa. Husbands don't let their wives operate under the influence."
    "Hence, you're not operating on my eyes."

And then the alcohol shot out of his eyes while he raised his glass up, catching all of it.

---
    Songdancer
    Songdancer looks a bit muddled.
    "So...er...I'll just go get on fixing that door then...I guess."
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-01-28 at 08:19 PM.
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #142
    Banned

(Damn it Naku, Now i have to Make a New Icon. ))

Chez re-enters the Tavern, goes to His Room, and Comes back with a Large Satchel. He then leaves again, but not without giving Naku the Finger.
    Last edited by Chezmarine; 2012-01-28 at 08:36 PM.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ashtrek growls...

"I would have died for you. And you don't even Care about me, Do you? That's what i get for trusting Humans again... I'm just a ****ing DOG to you, aren't i. A pet who you only want when i get you your slippers, or fetch the Newspaper, or Protect the House from Intruders... Well I'm done with you Humans. You can All burn in Hell for what i Care... And You can't fire me. I ****ING QUIT."

The Wolfess Tears out through the Door, Ripping it off it's Hinges, a Trail of salt water streaking out of her eyes...
    Kyinde watched her go, partially disappointed and partially relieved. "Well, she may have had less to complain about if she was either willing to act less like a dog or be treated more like one..."

After a moment, she turned to Naku. "I take it her position is open now? I was kind of considering a job here."

24. - Top - End - #144

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post

After a moment, she turned to Naku. "I take it her position is open now? I was kind of considering a job here."
    With a sigh, Naku asks: "Are you insane, trigger happy, and here primarily looking for fights, in an Inn where it's supposed to be a safe-haven for anyone who's visiting?"
    Show

25. - Top - End - #145

Strahd shakes his head sadly. Drama-queens. Hypocritically enough, he's always wondered why people with such ridiculous amounts of underserved self-importance gravitate to the food service industry, of all places.

But he can't help feel a little bad for Ashtrek nonetheless.

In fact, he attempts to tap Naku on the shoulder to get her attention!

26. - Top - End - #146

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Strahd shakes his head sadly. Drama-queens. Hypocritically enough, he's always wondered why people with such ridiculous amounts of underserved self-importance gravitate to the food service industry, of all places.

But he can't help feel a little bad for Ashtrek nonetheless.

In fact, he attempts to tap Naku on the shoulder to get her attention!
    "Yeah, Strahd?"
    She asks, turning to look at him, her expression trying very, very hard not to show just how horrible she feels.
    Failing to an extent, but she's trying.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #147
    Banned

The Collar Continues to Lay there, waiting for Someone to Notice it.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Dwarf in the Playground

With a sigh, Naku asks: "Are you insane, trigger happy, and here primarily looking for fights, in an Inn where it's supposed to be a safe-haven for anyone who's visiting?"
    "No, not too badly, and not here, respectively." Kyinde gave a hopeful smile. She didn't really have a lot to back her up, but she still had a chance. "I promise that I won't start fights in the Inn, at least. Is that good enough?"

29. - Top - End - #149

Song Dancer picks up the broken door and puts it back in place before his lower body begins to glow.
    His jean's black aura envelops his entire body as it effects the door's hinges, fixing the door and the surrounding frame.
    "There we go, all nice and neat!"
    He goes up to Naku and begins to twiddle his fingers. He obviously wants to say something but he's waiting his turn.
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #150

Strahd holds up a piece of paper for Naku to see, making sure that she doesn't see the side with his graverobbery plans written on it.

"Once she's had time to cool down,, you should probably send her a nice letter or something. You did right, but she seemed pretty upset about it."