New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    I have all rights to! I'm afraid you have crossed a line Madame. Whats your name?
    "That'd be Naku.
    N, A, K, U. Mkay?
    Kay.
    Byebye."

Then the door opens just a biiiit wider in preparation to slam shut on his cane.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

A very hard chrome pistol DL-44 sticks in the door. It won't break. for information on it, look at Javerts equipment. Madame Naku, I mean no harm. I am a peoples man. Please tell me what happened.

3. - Top - End - #243

A very hard chrome pistol DL-44 sticks in the door. It won't break. for information on it, look at Javerts equipment. Madame Naku, I mean no harm. I am a peoples man. Please tell me what happened.
    "I. Did. Tell. You. Now leave me. Alone."
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground

You didn't tell me the whole truth. Did you? What do you have to hide? Thenadiers gray eyes and stern emotionless face glare into Naku's.

5. - Top - End - #245

You didn't tell me the whole truth. Did you? What do you have to hide? Thenadiers gray eyes and stern emotionless face glare into Naku's.
    "Well, I do wish to hide that I'm cold, but that's about it."
    Show

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

Madame Naku. I will catch you if you are guilty. There is no place for you to hide. I suggest manning your inn before it gets burned down. Like the Aceford Manor fire. Thenadier removes the pistol from the door puts it away and straightens his coat. Pity the law won't let me be merciful. Goodbye. Thenadier walks away.

7. - Top - End - #247

Madame Naku. I will catch you if you are guilty. There is no place for you to hide. I suggest manning your inn before it gets burned down. Like the Aceford Manor fire. Thenadier removes the pistol from the door puts it away and straightens his coat. Pity the law won't let me be merciful. Goodbye. Thenadier walks away.
    "Oooooh, so now you're threatening to burn my inn down.
    Gee thanks."

With that, the door slams, and she goes back to bed.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #248
    Bugbear in the Playground

Fade comes back out of his deadtime and just wonders while all the things pass his mind. At first there was this ring thing. And cause he still doesn't know much about relationship he asks just in front.

"What was this supossed to be? Some kind of contract?"

But there won't be much time to answer him since he will go follow Thenadier upstairs, listening to the talking. He will hide in the shadow, which isn't meaning he covershimself there. Actually there won't be anything to see for a normal person. When they ended, Thenadier will met Fade in front of him and behind him, while the version behind is a shadow copy obviously visible by the different eye color. Naku may still here it since Fade would act immediatelly after the talking ends.

"Mister I think it's time for you to leave the Inn. We follow a non combat policy and threating the Inn's owner with your weapon isn't a wise choice."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

9. - Top - End - #249

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Oooooh, so now you're threatening to burn my inn down.
    Gee thanks."

With that, the door slams, and she goes back to bed.
    Upstairs
    The door slamming wakes Songdancer up.
    "Who was that, Naku?" he asked, curious of why she slammed the door.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

The grey girl is still poking around downstairs.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Fade comes back out of his deadtime and just wonders while all the things pass his mind. At first there was this ring thing. And cause he still doesn't know much about relationship he asks just in front.

"What was this supossed to be? Some kind of contract?"

But there won't be much time to answer him since he will go follow Thenadier upstairs, listening to the talking. He will hide in the shadow, which isn't meaning he covershimself there. Actually there won't be anything to see for a normal person. When they ended, Thenadier will met Fade in front of him and behind him, while the version behind is a shadow copy obviously visible by the different eye color. Naku may still here it since Fade would act immediatelly after the talking ends.

"Mister I think it's time for you to leave the Inn. We follow a non combat policy and threating the Inn's owner with your weapon isn't a wise choice."
    Quite frankly she would have snapped my cane. Something is definitely wrong here. I've tried to live my life without breaking a single rule... Do you work here? Service seems rather slow. My duty is only to the law. I will act as such monsieur.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-01-29 at 12:52 PM.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Banned

(See, If Ashtrek was Still here, Thenadier would be kicked out with the +5 Paw of ***** slapping.)
    Last edited by Chezmarine; 2012-01-29 at 01:19 PM.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

If Ashtrek was still here. Thenadier wouldn't have heard a presumed "fight" and entered at all.

14. - Top - End - #254

"I am woking here which makes me to be in duty with law. After all I may not have spoken right, since you lie to me. The 'LAW' here is no combat and you just broke it. Leave now yourself or I will do."

Speaking is only the Fade in front of him the other one just stands behind him. Also Fade's voice is calm no anger or special sound in his voice.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground

I attacked no one. I was questioning a supposed witness. It is my duty. I break no rules.Ever. I've tried to live my life without breaking a single rule..

16. - Top - End - #256

"You used your weapon and threaten the Inn's owner. You broke a rule here and should leave immediatelly."

The Fade behind him starts trying to push him through the stairs while the real one turns around to clear the way. That is still the gently way.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

He does not resist, T'was no threat. Merely a stable doorjam.

18. - Top - End - #258

"Shut up! I saw you holding the weapon in your hand which is after all a threating."

In some way this guy managed to get Fade a very little bit angry. Which means a lot. The Fade in the back will no got and push him more unfriendly when he seems to stop the other one is still going on heading for the stairs then the door.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

Excuse me monsieur, I did not threaten anyone. Do not touch me. Thenadier tries to move aside. His long navy coat flying.

20. - Top - End - #260

Well then the Fade copy miss his push and the real one stops immediatly. He turns around and stares at Then.

"Then go and walk faster. Your word here isn't worth anything I saw you threating her with your gun and after that you insulted a staff member. There are enougth reasons. Or do you prefer if I throw you out instead of guiding?"

21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground

I used my pistol as a doorjam. If I wanted to threaten anyone I would succeed. I don't particularly understand what you mean?

22. - Top - End - #262

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Upstairs
    The door slamming wakes Songdancer up.
    "Who was that, Naku?" he asked, curious of why she slammed the door.
    "Just a person asking about why Ashtrek is now apparently on a murdering rampage. And then threatening me with jail time.
    Nothing too special."

Naku says, sighing slightly.
    Show

23. - Top - End - #263

"Just a person asking about why Ashtrek is now apparently on a murdering rampage. And then threatening me with jail time.
    Nothing too special."

Naku says, sighing slightly.
    Upstairs
    "But...no one has jurisdiction here...do they? So how could they bring you to jail?"
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #264

Upstairs
    "But...no one has jurisdiction here...do they? So how could they bring you to jail?"
    Naku shrugs.
    "I have absolutely no idea.

We should probably think about heading downstairs, though, shouldn't we?"

As she's entirely too annoyed to sleep now.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #265

I used my pistol as a doorjam. If I wanted to threaten anyone I would succeed. I don't particularly understand what you mean?
    "You draw a weapon. You threat her with this Jail thing. What can't be understood here? I asked you a last time. Leave this Inn by your own foots or I have to help with that."

After all there still is place to go through Fade and when he really goes Fade will follow him to make sure he does.
    Last edited by Zefir; 2012-01-29 at 03:37 PM.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

If they go downstairs, they will find that obtuse grey girl rubbing at a tabletop with a handkerchief.
    She's made a little shiny patch.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    "You draw a weapon. You threat her with this Jail thing. What can't be understood here? I asked you a last time. Leave this Inn by your own foots or I have to help with that."

After all there still is place to go through Fade and when he really goes Fade will follow him to make sure he does.
    Get your hands off of ME! I was merely doing my duty! You miserable piece of scum! You have no right to attack a man performing his civic duty. Listen to me!

28. - Top - End - #268
    Troll in the Playground

[Main Room]

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    Clarissa's ears perk up upon hearing Dave complain about a biological function! She can fix that! She a superb flesh bender! She can basically change people into whatever form she wants! Hence her screaming cushion of evil comfortableness! Her eyes light up in excitement!

"I can fix your eyes, Dave! I'll need to operate on them somewhere else, though, 'cause the people here might not appreciate the tentacles hooking up to your irises here. It could be interpreted as a violent I'a Cthulhu-ish assault or something."

"..."

"Oh, they won't mind!"

The Clarissa nearest Dave begins to attempt to bring her hands up to Dave's face as her fingers elongate into astoundingly thin needle-like tendrils.

"I won't even have to administer any anesthetic, 'cause you're already intoxicated!"

Maybe it might not be such a good idea to have a drunken Clarissa perform surgery on your eyes right in the midst of a tavern where a clash is currently brewing, Dave.

-------
    [Trium and Spec's Room]

Oooo! Spec likes! If Trium and Spec hadn't curtained recently, she'd totally be attempting to do that right now. But alas, they have.

Instead, Spec attempts to take Trium's hand and guide her to the shower...
    To wash up before exploring a perilous cavern...
    Yeah... >.<
    Dave
    Dave looks a bit frightened.
    "Uh...no. Not now Clarissa. Husbands don't let their wives operate under the influence."
    "Hence, you're not operating on my eyes."

And then the alcohol shot out of his eyes while he raised his glass up, catching all of it.

"Not to mention you might put the other customers off their meals and get us kicked out," Becky points out, with a matter-of-fact smirk on the demonic shadowdancer's face.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

29. - Top - End - #269

Naku shrugs.
    "I have absolutely no idea.

We should probably think about heading downstairs, though, shouldn't we?"

As she's entirely too annoyed to sleep now.
    Upstairs
    He sighed and nodded.
    "Yeah...probably..."
    And so, he gets up, completely forgetting about putting on clothes before going to the door.
    He's used to wearing nothing after all.
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #270

Upstairs
    He sighed and nodded.
    "Yeah...probably..."
    And so, he gets up, completely forgetting about putting on clothes before going to the door.
    He's used to wearing nothing after all.
    Aaaaaaand he'll get stopped at the door.
    "You know, you really should put some clothes."
    She says, putting her own clothes on.
    Show