New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 92425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1109

Thread: New Cannes (IC)

1. - Top - End - #991
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: New Cannes (IC)

Grinning, Liz pivoted on her leg, using the held pole to keep her balance and span Amber around. "Well?"
    Alexander leah and Kymme deserves much love and appreciation.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

As soon as she was spun around, Amber dropped to her knees and slid Liz's pants down before bringing her head up and close to Liz's nether region. She breathed softly to allow her breath to be felt, while she looked up at Liz from down on her knees. "What do you wish for, master?" She asked her eyes glancing to the side toward the Vampire slut. How much did this bitch want?

3. - Top - End - #993
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Brando's investigation into the reports shows nothing too out of the ordinary on toxicity tests. For all intents and purposes, it appears to be death from drug overdose. The one thing Brando did notice was that the bodies all shows signs of...for a lack of a better term...a LACK of fighting back against the things killing them. It's hard to read, but Brando could glean the physiological signs from the reports. When patients are in critical condition, a strong will to live is often the tipping point toward recovery. These people seemed to lack that, at least that's what the physical signs point to.

Grim...doesn't understand much, unfortunately.

Back at the Dancing Dryad, once Amber and Liz are both mostly nude, Aria indicates for you two to stop, a big smile on her face. "That was an excellent first performance. You two have such...SYNERGY. Have you two worked together before?"

4. - Top - End - #994
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Of course, did I not mention my past experience as a whore?" Amber asked sarcastically. "I read all your books to learn from the master."

5. - Top - End - #995
    Orc in the Playground

Liz blinked a few times, then sighed quietly. Having not really moved, she bent over and put her pant's back on, "When exactly would I have had theh chance teh work with a model. I don't like modelin' agencies. They just suck the life right out of yeh. Liz then look to Amber, "Mind if Ah get my belt back?"

6. - Top - End - #996
    Titan in the Playground

To Liz, Aria says, "If you want to start tonight, don't bother putting it back on. Allow me to introduce you to your new work uniform..."

Aria produces 2 sets of impossibly-high heels, 6 inchs each. The shoes are clear.

7. - Top - End - #997
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"And how are we supposed to walk in those?" Amber asks removing the belt from around her and tossing it to Liz.

8. - Top - End - #998
    Orc in the Playground

"I'm thinkin' that yeh do it with yer feet." Liz guessed, as she slipped the belt back through her pants. "And can't a girl grab a bit to eat after getting turned on? I either eat or attack Amber, I don't think Amber would like me attackin' her."

9. - Top - End - #999
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"You're a riot. Have you tried walking in heels even half those size?" She asked.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Orc in the Playground

"Twice I believe. They're useful for putting holes in things." Liz replied truthfully, as always.
    Last edited by Unbeknownst; 2013-06-26 at 09:43 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Titan in the Playground

Aria laughs a throaty laugh that sends tingles to all of your nether-regions. "Well, never let it be said that we mistreat our employees. Yes, you two may go and eat somewhere if you want, although Amber will need a new blouse. I can lend you one of mine. I'm sure you can make it work. Or...you two can make use of the scrumptious, free buffet that we provide to our employees...that we offer in addition to the competitive pay. In fact, some girls hardly leave Double-Dees, preferring to just eat, rest, and most important work here, taking more shifts and saving up money to go to that they can go to that expensive university later."

The vampire tramp leads you through a door marked 'Employees Only' and soon you are standing in a large, pleasantly-furnished room full of apparently high-quality, delicious foods. It includes fresh seafood, salads, prepared meats, and a platter full of cheesecake and another filled with chocolate truffles. "You must be wearing your employee uniform to make use of the facilities." She leads you two to another room, which is a locker room of some sort. "You can strip off all of your clothes here and store them in a locker."

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"No hard feelings, the less I'm around you the better. I can still afford to feed myself so I'll pass." Amber comments. She already hated having to wear one of the Vampire's tops the last thing she wanted was to be eating the Vampire's food.

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Ogre in the Playground

Taking a look at the reports, Brando picks up a paper pad and starts to take some notes.

"Nothing different from reports on others whose cause of death was drug overdose. Body apparently did not try to fight whatever it was that caused death, neither biologically nor psychologically. Possibilities:

1) Magical override of the immune system, and causes depressions of some form?
    2) Beneficial substance before complete shutdown of body
    3) Aria said that dancers could not be fed upon;
    xxxxa) Lack of Oxytocin, Endorphine and Dopamine? Autopsy does not analyze brain chemistry, must test living patient
    xxxxb) Simulated True Love? Sounds too prosaic, but check aniway. Test living patient for Vasopressin and Norepinephrine
    "

He finishes, pockets the pad back, and stands up.

"Grim let's go. For your pleasure, we're hitting Double D's"

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Grim shrugged. "Your GF works there ... Not mine.". He smiled and waved to the clerk as they left, not sure what they had learned with this trip ... Or why he had needed to come long.

EDIT: OOC - Gawd I hate autocorrect!
    Last edited by Starbin; 2013-06-27 at 08:55 AM.
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Orc in the Playground

"Right, well, I don't think I'm quite up to stayin' around Twenteh-four seven. Soo. When do yeh want me back then?" Liz asked, rubbing her jaw with her thumb.

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Well, I had wanted to give you an opportunity to let Grim accomplish social stuff through roleplay, but you waited way too long to post so DukeGod went ahead and took care of the situation with the clerk. If only Grim had used some Rapport or even flirted with her you would've been good and been useful

Aria looks at her watch. "Try to be back in 2 hours. That's 5pm. There'll be more things to show. Proper procedures. Sign work papers. Lots of stuff before you'd start your first shift at 6:30."

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"See you in two hours and five minutes." Amber says smugly.

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, I had wanted to give you an opportunity to let Grim accomplish social stuff through roleplay, but you waited way too long to post so DukeGod went ahead and took care of the situation with the clerk. If only Grim had used some Rapport or even flirted with her you would've been good and been useful
    Spoiler
    Show
    Funny, cuz I did respond before Brando ever rolled. As a matter-of-fact, I rolled first, to try and help - clerk didn't even respond to my attempts ... so I figured it was a moot point. Sorry about the late response, but I had been on vacation at the time (it was in the sig, in bold red), so my bad.

No worries - I've gotten used to Grim being less than useful in pretty much every situation, whether based on my character creation or inability to roll average.

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Orc in the Playground

"Well thahts... Bah. None of my business." Liz muttered as she began walking out, "Be back in a couple of hours. I think I want Chinese. I haven't had Chinese in a while."

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    If I ignored it, then the response probably wasn't very effective or applicable at the time. I *really* wanted Grim to contribute there. I'm pretty sure I said so and dropped many hints. It's ok, we'll do better together!

Amber leaves wearing one of Aria's tight shirts. It is just *slightly* see-through. Presumably Liz follows. Meanwhile, Grim and Brando head to the Dancing Dryad, and the four run into each other at the parking lot...

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Grim paused for a moment, staring at Amber and her friend, then looking between them and Brando a couple of times. His mouth opened and closed twice, before he threw up his hands and started looking around. "All right ... where the f*#k is Ashton Kutchner? Cuz I know this has to be Punk'd!"

Grim was lean and lanky, probably in his early twenties. His skin was dusky without being dark, his eyes emerald green, and his dark hair short and unkempt. He was wearing ripped jeans, faded over time and not made that way. He wore a tee that read "Dept. of Redundancy Department" under an opened long-sleeved flannel shirt. Both ears were pierced, with a small silver stud through each.

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Ogre in the Playground

Brando spends a good amount of time before his conscience tells him to avert his eyes. He was getting jaded to this kind of thing. Still, he can't really just turn his head, so he chooses to simply mostly close his eyes. Totally normal thing to do in a conversation

"I have no clue as to what you just said means Grims. Now, Amber, before this goes any further, I feel like you want a break from anything related to the current...work situation of sorts?"

Brando wasn't particularly tall, but he was BUILT. And bruised. Nothing serious, the kind of thing you get from squash and fighting sports. His red hair reached his shoulders, and was styled to look like a mane of some sorts (he wasn't really sure how he felt about that yet). His clothing was simple, bleached T-shirt, leather blazer (probably didn't go together. Not that he cared), and dark blue jeans.

((Dunno, why the description, but I'm just going with it XD))

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Orc in the Playground

"Who are uh, who are yeh t-two? W-what do yeh want?" Liz asked, stepping back, her hand reaching into her bag. Her blue hair somewhat dishevled from the 'practice'.

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"No, let's get the work done." Amber said, "I'd prefer to hear some sort of lead so I have to deal with your whore girlfriend as little as possible."

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Grim glanced at the new girl, then back to Amber. She hadn't introduced them, so he wasn't sure if this was a bystander. Smiling, he just nodded to Liz.

"Sorry, we're just here for the entertainment." Looking at Amber, he shook his head. "Not you, of course!"

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Ogre in the Playground

Brando smirks a bit

"Don't worry Amber, we're being amused with you, not at you" then he turns to Liz Oh, I'm Brando Fiammavolpe, M.D. Not her gynocologist, thank you very much"

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I'll introduce Liz when we're further away." Amber says, "Let's get some food and we'll talk."

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Orc in the Playground

"Friends then? Fair enough." Liz replied, stepping behind Amber anyway. "So, chinese. Where's a good chinese place?" She finished, already back to her smother voice.

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"The pet store about a block away." Amber says with a smirk.

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Titan in the Playground

After at racist joke, the group manages to find an out of the way, quiet restaurant where they can talk. You can make any plans and preparations now, like how you wish to perform surveillance, how you may with to interview the girls without tipping anyone off and what not.