Thread: New Cannes (IC)

1. - Top - End - #1081
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: New Cannes (IC)

Spoiler
    Show
    I really wanted to avoid that, actuially XD
    Also, was out of town for some time

...Well he goes for it. This is the part where everything goes wrong. Dead wrong. Dead and wrong...

As the dancer puts her arms in his shoulders, he slowly, trying to not really look dangerous, grabs her wrists, and tries to keep those damn arms stopped

In a sudden need to pretend it's something, else he goes for the crazy. A kiss at the back of the hand, followed by a couple more through the arms

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Wonderful...so I guess I should keep my guard up then?" She asks as she continues to dance, "Was there anything in common with the girls that it happened too?"

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Titan in the Playground

Dr. Brando sees something disturbing. According to his medical knowledge, he thinks he sees very faint lines formed from injuries of being cut.

Amber's customer shrugs and says, "Well, they always seem to do so well at first, so full of energy and life. They seem to enjoy the place, enjoy the work, and then suddenly they start changing...losing their mojo, and then they disappear."

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Joy," Amber says, "If enjoying the job is the thing they have in common that kinda leaves a rather negative outcome. If I don't enjoy it...well...what's the point of a job you hate? If I do, what if something happens to me..." She mumbles.

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Ogre in the Playground

And what they feared appears to be right. Suspicious, they'd need to examine this woman more.

Brando tries to signal something to Grim

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Grim was watching the doctor go to work, raising an eyebrow when he started to kiss on the woman's arms. From the raised eyebrows and suggestive head nods, it was obvious Brando was trying to tell him something. Leaning forward, Grim stared at the big man with wide eyes. "What is it, Lassie? did Timmy fall down a well out near Old Man Weatherby's farm, and we need to get a ladder and rope?"

Shaking his head, he leaned back with a grin. "Dude, don't worry ... if you want a private session, all you have to do is ask. But remember ..." Grim glanced around conspiratorially, "... there's no sex in the Champagne Room."
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Titan in the Playground

Amber's client sighs. "Beyond just enjoying the job, I think many of the girls were also very...friendly with the management, if you know what I mean. Maybe they're trying to earn extra money. But it's dangerous...too dangerous. Hey, if you need any extra, I can think of a few ways you can earn more than just a dance tip..." The man flashes Amber a smile that promises lots of cash.

The girl thrusting her crotch at Dr. Brando gets the hint, and says with fake enthusiasm, "Well, private dances are more expensive, but I am sure you will walk away...VERY satisfied. You can examine me up close REAL well..."

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Very tempting...but it is my first day and I'm still getting used to the dancing. Maybe sometime in the future?"

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    So is Brando going to buy a private dance to *really* examine the woman or what? Aria won't mind...probably.

Amber's customer nods. "Well, you dance well for a first-timers. I bet you're very athletic in many other situations too." Amber is starting to get some sort of picture. Talented young women. Enthusiastic. Cozy with management. Does that mean under...special control? Perhaps it is time to speak with management again.

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Thanks, I was worried I'd be terrible at this job," Amber says piecing things together. Of course Aria had neglected to inform her of useful information about the girls.

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Oops, sorry, forgot to check the IC area of GitP for some time XD

Brando facepalms. Oh he was going to kill Grim alright. Should've done that long ago

This really isn't that much of a hard choice anymore. The girl is injured, and that's way too many buttons pressed in his head. Time to see it through the end, no time wasting with hesitations

"Alright...hmm...let's go"

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Man I am so tired lately XD Time for another post!
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    "Thanks, I was worried I'd be terrible at this job," Amber says piecing things together. Of course Aria had neglected to inform her of useful information about the girls.
    The customer thanks Amber for a...rousing performance, and tips her handsomely. There is a bit of a lull currently, and Amber may be free to talk to Aria if she can find her.

In the private dance area, dubbed "The Champaign room," the girl has put on some extremely sultry, slow music. "Mmm...would you like to...change into something else? Or would you just like me to strip out of this one?"
    Last edited by Frosty; 2013-10-03 at 02:32 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

With the lull, Amber goes looking for Aria hoping to find out if there was any other key details the Vampire 'forget' to mention.

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'm..uuuh...I'm not sure I can actually do this. Maybe...maybe we could do something else?""

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Grim had followed the two back to the room, hoping to get a free peep show. After a few moments, he realized he might end up seeing Brando's junk and decided he'd just hang out to the side and pretend he didn't have an erection.

When Brando started to experience 'performance' issues, he simply sighed. "Hey, sweetie, he's a slow starter, but last few times he did this, he had a bit of a fetish."

Leaning close, he whispered in her ear, then sat back and grinned. "Think you can swing that?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Whispering that Brando like's to play Doctor ... breast exams, checking the plumbing, etc ...

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    With the lull, Amber goes looking for Aria hoping to find out if there was any other key details the Vampire 'forget' to mention.
    Amber asks around, and gets pointed to a separate room. Upon entering, the naked Amber can see an equally naked Aria gyrating on the lap of some male (a customer?). Does Amber with to interrupt?

Quote Originally Posted by DukeGod View Post
    "I'm..uuuh...I'm not sure I can actually do this. Maybe...maybe we could do something else?""
    The dancer suppresses a moan of frustration. Boy this customer really IS shy. Still with a smile plastered on her face, she begins rubbing herself all over you. "No, I think this is exactly what I need, *doctor*...I need an examination...a THOROUGH one..." She also needs to earn her spending money, but that's besides the point. Now is the doctor's chance to really closely examine, with the excuse of grabbing her and positioning her however he wants.

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Amber debates interrupting but instead moves out of sight and waits.

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Ogre in the Playground

Brando can't fight it anymore. Too many sexual advances triggered some of his animal instincts. Lions and Tigers are polygamous and so it starts to seem a little bit more natural to him

So, he goes for it. A quick, thorough as requested, exam, which he truth be told tries to eroticize a bit, to keep the act, and because a part of him does want this

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm rolling Scholarship and Presence. One for the medical exam and the other for the "medical exam" if you catch my drift. Presence is what you asked of Amber for her dance, so...

(4d3-3)[5]Superb (+5) Scholarship
    (4d3-5)[4] Good(+3) Presence

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Titan in the Playground

Dr, Brando does a very good job of eroticizing the examination, and it surprises the daner. She had expected him to continue being timid, but he manages to get her pretty worked up and also sees that there are multiple cutting marks on her wrist area. They are likely self-inflicted. This girl is either into cutting or has tried to commit suicide.

Meanwhile, from what Amber can hear, not only is there a dance going on, there may also be some sort of negotiation going on. Perhaps business?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Amber can make an Investigations roll to try to eavesdrop if she wants.

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

The sudden moaning and heavy breathing was having it's anticipated effect on the scion, who decided it was best to stand before he hurt something. Leaning against the wall, he tried to focus on the girl, but with all the writhing and rubbing, it was hard to tell what Brando was looking for ... or if he had found anything.

Ah well ... there were plenty of sh!ttier jobs out there ...

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Ogre in the Playground

"I...I feel like I'm going somewhere I shouldn't but...I couldn't help but notice you seem to have a lot of cut marks...What happened?

Turns out not only wizards lack subtlety

Spoiler
    Show
    I think this is a Rapport thing?
    Of which I have none

(4d3-8)[2]

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Although Amber usually didn't consider herself the evesdropping type, she didn't care much for the job and details being kept from her. Besides, her employer was a dirty vampire slut. Thus, Amber tried to listen in. She wasn't desperate to know the details to the point where she'd go out of her way, but if she could hear while waiting, why not?

Spoiler
    Show

On a side note anyway I can use magic to try and listen in better?
    Investigation: (2d6)[1][5](6)
    Total: -1
    Opps, totall only rolled two for some reason...see next post for other two.
    Last edited by Major; 2013-10-27 at 02:22 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Herp derp, second half of rolls. (2d6)[3][2](5) Got used to PTU which uses a 2d6 system <.<

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    So what was your total for Investigation? And you might be able to with magic, if you explain how you're enhancing your senses.

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    So what was your total for Investigation? And you might be able to with magic, if you explain how you're enhancing your senses.
    Spoiler
    Show

Total was a -1 <.<
    At risk of Amber doing something incredibly stupid I figured something to enhance her hearing. Sorta like a magical hearing aid? With a -1 I'm guessing I should probably just give up, but not sure how much I could add with magic.

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    If you have access to the Water element and put at least 3 shifts of power into the spell, I'll give you a +2 to your listening attempt, and you can re-roll. However, that only lasts for one exchange so you'll probably want to put more shifts of power into it to extend the duration. 1 shift per exchange.

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Fire, Water, Spirit

3 shifts of power, +2 shifts for increased duration. 5 total shifts
    (4d6)[3][5][2][2](12) (+5)
    Total: 4 (need 5)

Rerolled Listen with +2 (if the spell works)
    (4d6)[4][3][3][6](16) +2
    Total: 3
    Last edited by Major; 2013-10-31 at 09:15 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Your spell fails, but you can try again, taking another mental stress.

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Spoiler
    Show

2/4 Mental
    Same spell
    (4d6)[6][1][6][6](19)+5
    Total: 7

Listen
    (4d6)[2][2][1][6](11) +2
    Total: 0

If she fails again, consider her having given up.
    Last edited by Major; 2013-10-31 at 03:54 PM.