New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #3661
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

I'm amazed at how ridiculously vertical the line's gotten in the last week.
    ^~Cody T.~^

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

2. - Top - End - #3662
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Brau View Post
    I guess Mystery Prize 9/10 will remain a mystery.
    Yes, although I suppose Rich could always choose to give it to everyone anyway in a fit of celebratory giddiness.

3. - Top - End - #3663
    Barbarian in the Playground

Backers
    $1,233,698
    pledged of $57,750 goal
    minutes to go

I get paid later tonight. Pretty much sent the remainder of last paycheck to this. Another 24 hours and I could have helped.

4. - Top - End - #3664
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Devonix View Post
    lol ment 43 level I added the $4 in my mind as for the patch
    ok upped it from $43 to 49.82 adding in the sales tax and wrote in the survey area for the belkar patch is that how you do it?

5. - Top - End - #3665
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shreav View Post
    Yes, although I suppose Rich could always choose to give it to everyone anyway in a fit of celebratory giddiness.
    "Did I say $1.26 million? I meant, uh, $1.24 million. Yes. That was it. Blame my lack of sleep."
    Assistant Treasurer of the Haley fan club
    Crewman of the Bandana fan club

6. - Top - End - #3666
    Dwarf in the Playground

Okay, everyone fiddling with their numbers to get 1,234,567 can stop now...
    Awesome avatar courtesy Cealocanth.

Spoiler
    Show
    it's a crab and a cancer... just ask the zodiac...
    At the end of the KICKSTARTER pledge drive the number of unclaimed signed packages was 69 ! It's like my signature knew all along...

7. - Top - End - #3667
    Ettin in the Playground

Speaking of numbery-ness, did anyone else notice that through the course of the drive if you multiplied the page number of this thread by 10,000, it would come out to the current pledge level?

8. - Top - End - #3668
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Let's just hope we can reach 1,240,000. It's a nice number to end on.
    Proud member of nothing... as of right now.

9. - Top - End - #3669
    Titan in the Playground

NinjaGuy

LAST MINIUTE SHOPPING, FOLKS:

Rich Burlew less than a minute ago
    New packages up on a lot of different pledge levels. Go, my minions, go!!!

=====

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Brau View Post
    I guess Mystery Prize 9/10 will remain a mystery.
    Is that a Frowny Face I see?

Don't think that just because you made it over here, that I wouldn't see it.
    Last edited by Porthos; 2012-02-21 at 11:39 AM.
    Concluded: The Stick Awards II: Second Edition
    Ongoing: OOTS by Page Count
    Coming Soon: OOTS by Final Post Count II: The Post Counts Always Chart Twice
    Coming Later: The Stick Awards III: The Search for More Votes

No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style - Jhereg Proverb

10. - Top - End - #3670
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

ok upped it from $43 to 49.82 adding in the sales tax and wrote in the survey area for the belkar patch is that how you do it?
    If you pledged the package + $4 (+ sales tax if you live in PA or TX) then that's all you need to do for now. In about a week you'll get an e-mail asking for shipping address & assorted info, and that's when you'll say that you paid for a patch as well as the standard package.

11. - Top - End - #3671
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rich just made lots of pledges available again!

Everybody run!

ETA: DARNIT, Porthos! How do you keep doing that?! I know, I know, ninja.
    Last edited by ella ventic; 2012-02-21 at 11:40 AM.

12. - Top - End - #3672
    Pixie in the Playground

Yeah, that covers it.

Also, wow, Rich just added a bunch to the limited "Patience" pledges. (I think enough that he doesn't expect them all to be filled, given there's under a half hour left).

13. - Top - End - #3673
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Anyhow, we made over 2000% of the original pledge. In 3.5 terms, we are now Epic level!

Light the lamp not the rat LIGHT THE LAMP NOT THE RAT!!!

14. - Top - End - #3674
    Halfling in the Playground

DruidGuy

Final question - I know I'm pissing people off. If I take the digital download + 2 magnet option ($15) and want a patch, can I just donate $19, and then I can tell Rich when the survey comes round that I want the patch?

15. - Top - End - #3675

Pledge $70 or more
    75 Backers • Limited Reward (25 of 100 remaining)

PATIENCE for A SIGNED BOOK: Any one OOTS book, autographed by the author, plus the 8x10 art print and a Roy Greenhilt magnet, shipped anywhere in the United States (Canada/Mexico orders, please add $7 extra to your pledge to cover shipping; international orders, add $10) PLEASE NOTE DELIVERY DATE: This package will not ship until all other orders have been fulfilled!
    Pledge $75 or more
    42 Backers • Limited Reward (8 of 50 remaining)

STICK IT TO YOU: A digital OOTS stick figure portrait of you (and any pets you have) for you to print out or use however you wish. Plus the 8x10 art print signed and the swag that goes with it. Add a complete set of signed books for $300 or message me for selected titles. (If adding books, Canada/Mexico orders, please add $22 extra to your pledge to cover shipping; international orders, add $37.)
    Pledge $155 or more
    22 Backers • Limited Reward (8 of 30 remaining)

STICK IT TO MY FAMILY: A digital OOTS stick figure portrait of you and your family (including pets!) for you to print out or use however you wish. Plus everything included under the $55 Swag Pack #2 reward. Add a complete set of signed books for $300 or message me for selected titles. (Canada/Mexico orders, please add $22 extra to your pledge to cover shipping; international orders, add $37.)
    Pledge $245 or more
    40 Backers • Limited Reward (25 of 65 remaining)

PATIENCE for A CRAYON DRAWING: An original full-color crayon drawing of one or two of The Order of the Stick characters of your choice, interacting comically, made and signed by Rich Burlew and shipped anywhere in the US. Plus the Roy magnet, the 8x10 print, and all the other stuff. Add the entire set of 7 OOTS books signed for an additional $305, or message me for selected books. (Canada/Mexico orders, please add $22 extra to your pledge to cover shipping; international orders, add $37.) PLEASE NOTE DELIVERY DATE: This package will not ship until all other orders have been fulfilled!
    Pledge $300 or more
    75 Backers • Limited Reward (50 of 125 remaining)

PATIENCE for THE WHOLE STORY: All seven OOTS books—the entire saga—autographed by the author, plus a Roy Greenhilt magnet and all the other goodies, shipped anywhere in the United States (Canada/Mexico orders, please add $22 extra to your pledge to cover shipping; international orders, add $37.) PLEASE NOTE DELIVERY DATE: This package will not ship until all other orders have been fulfilled!
    Get them while they're hot!
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

16. - Top - End - #3676
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Quote Originally Posted by Yendor View Post
    "Did I say $1.26 million? I meant, uh, $1.24 million. Yes. That was it. Blame my lack of sleep."
    Yep, unless someone with $25,000 to spend ponies up in the next twenty minutes we are going to miss this last goal.

Quick, someone call Tim Schafer! I hear he has a couple of million just lying around.
    "One useless man is called a disgrace, two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress."
    John Adams (lawyer, congressman, 2nd President of the USA)
    I participated!
    Typical of a non-spellcaster to think so linearly............But it's a line.

17. - Top - End - #3677
    Ogre in the Playground

As if it were even possible, we're going even faster now!
    ^~Cody T.~^

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

18. - Top - End - #3678
    Titan in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ella ventic View Post
    ETA: DARNIT, Porthos! How do you keep doing that?! I know, I know, ninja.
    Years and years of practice.
    Concluded: The Stick Awards II: Second Edition
    Ongoing: OOTS by Page Count
    Coming Soon: OOTS by Final Post Count II: The Post Counts Always Chart Twice
    Coming Later: The Stick Awards III: The Search for More Votes

No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style - Jhereg Proverb

19. - Top - End - #3679
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tons of more signed stuff, go get it!

20. - Top - End - #3680

Quote Originally Posted by Kaurne View Post
    Final question - I know I'm pissing people off. If I take the digital download + 2 magnet option ($15) and want a patch, can I just donate $19, and then I can tell Rich when the survey comes round that I want the patch?
    Yes, you can.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

21. - Top - End - #3681
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm betting we'll make it to 1.25 million, which is a nice round number where I'd have put the last mystery prize, but not 1.26 million.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

22. - Top - End - #3682
    Ogre in the Playground

*crunches some numbers*

With the sudden spike we just hit, there's a shot at actually making it!
    ^~Cody T.~^

23. - Top - End - #3683
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

The last reward chart posted actually says you need to get something beyond just magnets to add a patch, so no. (See Update #22 for the chart.) (I'm assuming you meant the $14 option for two magnets, not the $15 option for one magnet and one patch...)

ETA: Actually, here's the chart:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Sorator; 2012-02-21 at 11:48 AM.

24. - Top - End - #3684

I GOT MY FAMILY!!!!!

My sons just running around screaming in highest pithces. It hurts. But it's worth it.

Damn, that means I have to buy the game in store.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #3685
    Orc in the Playground

And the man with the amazon account takes a surprise trip to god knows where right before it ends...

Kids, please, please, PLEASE don't procrastinate. Ever. This happens.

....kickstarter, please accept paypal in the future.

26. - Top - End - #3686
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Skavensrule View Post
    Yep, unless someone with $25,000 to spend ponies up in the next twenty minutes we are going to miss this last goal.
    Be happy with what you got in life. Otherwise, you'll always be glass-half-empty.

And this glass is 2000% full!

12 minutes to go...
    Last edited by Tobrian; 2012-02-21 at 11:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sardia View Post
    Well, if you spent the main part of your career seeing ungodly monstrosities, violations of the laws of physics, occasionally coming back from the dead, being attacked by creatures natural and unnatural, chased by things a hundred times your size, etc, etc...I'd see the need for some stress release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Attilargh View Post
    "Laughter", while a necessary part of the word "manslaughter", is considered poor taste when committing the act itself.

27. - Top - End - #3687
    Pixie in the Playground

Unfortunately, no, going by the patch update. The only-magnet orders ($10, $14) can't take patches to simplify shipping.

The big chart update.
    Last edited by Akachei; 2012-02-21 at 11:48 AM.

28. - Top - End - #3688
    Orc in the Playground

Rich seems determined to have unclaimed rewards left at the end...

*sigh*, I guess I should up my pledge.

I wonder if many of the new backers are actually new, or if we're just getting a lot of second pledges?
    "I don't know why everyone always complains about being overshadowed in combat. I've always found it very relaxing."

Avatar by Threeshades. Thanks Threeshades!

29. - Top - End - #3689

Heh. 251 out of 250 $80 packages claimed.
    Assistant Treasurer of the Haley fan club
    Crewman of the Bandana fan club

30. - Top - End - #3690
    Dwarf in the Playground

The $80 pledge says "251 backers (-1 of 250 remaining)"--how did that happen?
    choralconductorsingerprogrammermomwebdesigner