New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #3691
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

I must say that I've had to restrain myself from firing up a second account to grab some of the new rewards being offered.

It is hard.

My credit card is currently lying below one of those dog figurines which look up at you with big sad eyes.

Must...let...others..get...nice...stuff...tooooo.. .

*gnh*

2. - Top - End - #3692
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

I swore I wouldn't go above my previous pledge level (which was already 3 steps up from where I started out with just the print-only's) but I must admit, trying to get that last goal is worth another $5 in the pot. Come on...

Was tempted to grab one of those patience for a signed books ones, but I realized I would rather have the unsigned ones sooner than signed ones later. Guess I'm just not the kind of person who cares about signatures. Oh well, more for everyone else :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Edna View Post
    The $80 pledge says "251 backers (-1 of 250 remaining)"--how did that happen?
    The magic of really fast clicking I suppose . That, and KS apparently doesn't have a properly synchronized check on these sorts of things. Tsk tsk tsk.
    Last edited by Binks; 2012-02-21 at 11:51 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3693
    Titan in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Achievement Unlocked (Breaking Kickstarter)

PLEDGE $80 OR MORE
    251 BACKERS SOLD OUT (-1 of 250 remaining)
    JUST THE GAME: One copy of the OOTS Adventure Game Deluxe Edition (which includes the original game and The Shortening expansion), plus the new Sticky Shticks mini-expansion and a Roy Greenhilt magnet. Add one "skinny" book (On the Origin of PCs, Start of Darkness, or Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales) for $20 or the 8x10 art print for $15; no other additions or substitutions, please. (Canada/Mexico orders, please add $22 extra to your pledge to cover shipping for any number of copies; international orders, add $37.)
    Estimated Delivery: Jun 2012

======

We broke Kickstarter. THAT'S how it happened.
    Last edited by Porthos; 2012-02-21 at 11:51 AM.
    Concluded: The Stick Awards II: Second Edition
    Ongoing: OOTS by Page Count
    Coming Soon: OOTS by Final Post Count II: The Post Counts Always Chart Twice
    Coming Later: The Stick Awards III: The Search for More Votes

No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style - Jhereg Proverb

4. - Top - End - #3694
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Skavensrule View Post
    Yep, unless someone with $25,000 to spend ponies up in the next twenty minutes we are going to miss this last goal.

Quick, someone call Tim Schafer! I hear he has a couple of million just lying around.
    Maybe if everyone watching this countdown pitches in a dollar...or two... Maybe..
    Deviantart
    Youtube
    Spoiler
    Show
    Every few years, the yank moviegoing public is greeted with a movie that instantly earns the desirable tag of "One of the Scariest Movies Ever Made!" This designation accustomed be reserved for less than the foremost special of terror tales — psychotic, The Exorcist, Alien — however currently, it is a catch phrase combat, Saw, The Descent, Paranormal Activity, Insidious, Sinister — the list goes on. (But no Jack and Jill? What the hell?) -A Wise Adbot

5. - Top - End - #3695
    Ogre in the Playground

Probably two people grabbed the last one simultaneously. At least it didn't crash Kickstarter.
    ^~Cody T.~^

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

6. - Top - End - #3696
    Orc in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

I just increased my pledge. We can all kick in just a little more in the next 12 minutes!

7. - Top - End - #3697
    Dwarf in the Playground

As I promised, I'm here for MoonCat as well

Looks like in 12 minutes I'll actually have to study instead of watching the numbers. I don't really want this to end, it's so much fun

8. - Top - End - #3698
    Ogre in the Playground

quick question. the survay page where I had to post the want for a patch IS the page with the comic graphs right?

9. - Top - End - #3699
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Devonix View Post
    quick question. the survay page where I had to post the want for a patch IS the page with the comic graphs right?
    No; you'll be getting an e-mail asking for a shipping address and some other stuff, including any extras added to your chosen package; that's when you'll say you want a patch.

I added $3 to my pledge to make it an even $100.... my bank account is feeling lonely, but I think it's worth it.
    Last edited by Sorator; 2012-02-21 at 11:55 AM.

10. - Top - End - #3700
    Barbarian in the Playground

New mega-prize at $4,000!

11. - Top - End - #3701
    Dwarf in the Playground

10 more backers or so per minute to reach 15,000...
    Awesome avatar courtesy Cealocanth.

Spoiler
    Show
    it's a crab and a cancer... just ask the zodiac...
    At the end of the KICKSTARTER pledge drive the number of unclaimed signed packages was 69 ! It's like my signature knew all along...

12. - Top - End - #3702
    Ogre in the Playground

8 minutes left, $1,244,645 total.

Here's hoping for $1,250,000+!
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

13. - Top - End - #3703
    Titan in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by fergo View Post
    Here it is:

PLEDGE $4,000 OR MORE
    0 BACKERS • Limited Reward (1 of 1 remaining)
    MYSTERY BOX: One copy of every OOTS books signed, plus the Deluxe Edition and Sticky Shticks, plus a full set of OOTS ornaments, one each of the Roy, Belkar, Elan, and Vaarsuvius magnets, a signed 8x10 art print, a crayon drawing, and the "Stick it to You" digital illustration. Plus your very own personal Mystery Prize that you will like. Or not. BUT THAT'S THE MYSTERY! Bwa ha ha ha ha! (Note: This will also be considered a "Patience" package.)
    Estimated Delivery: Dec 2012
    Concluded: The Stick Awards II: Second Edition
    Ongoing: OOTS by Page Count
    Coming Soon: OOTS by Final Post Count II: The Post Counts Always Chart Twice
    Coming Later: The Stick Awards III: The Search for More Votes

No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style - Jhereg Proverb

14. - Top - End - #3704
    Bugbear in the Playground

Just the sort of thing I was thinking he should offer. "Give me lots of money, and I'll give you something totally awesome! Once I think of something!"

EDIT: And someone took it! Ten grand to go!
    Last edited by Yendor; 2012-02-21 at 11:57 AM.
    Assistant Treasurer of the Haley fan club
    Crewman of the Bandana fan club

15. - Top - End - #3705

My fault. I upped out and two people simultanously grabbed my spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Devonix View Post
    No, you get an e-mail from Rich and his team after this insanity is over.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #3706
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Pledge $4,000 or more
    0 Backers • Limited Reward (1 of 1 remaining)

MYSTERY BOX: One copy of every OOTS books signed, plus the Deluxe Edition and Sticky Shticks, plus a full set of OOTS ornaments, one each of the Roy, Belkar, Elan, and Vaarsuvius magnets, a signed 8x10 art print, a crayon drawing, and the "Stick it to You" digital illustration. Plus your very own personal Mystery Prize that you will like. Or not. BUT THAT'S THE MYSTERY! Bwa ha ha ha ha! (Note: This will also be considered a "Patience" package.)
    Wow. Talk about a race to the finish.

17. - Top - End - #3707

Aaanndd... there it goes.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

18. - Top - End - #3708
    Orc in the Playground

I find it a little hard to believe that even a die-hard OOTS fan would spend that much money in eight minutes deliberation...

Edit: Holy crap on a stick!
    Last edited by silversaraph; 2012-02-21 at 11:57 AM.

19. - Top - End - #3709
    Ogre in the Playground

It's taken... woah.
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

20. - Top - End - #3710
    Ogre in the Playground

didn't realize that I hadn't added the 7.00 for shipping well thats fixed now

21. - Top - End - #3711

$10,000 in 5 minutes...

Can we do it?
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

22. - Top - End - #3712
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Wow.

Can... can we get two more of those? We'll manage the other $2000 on our own, I think.

23. - Top - End - #3713
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

But they did.

Edit: I posted too late. Wow, this is quite intense!
    Last edited by The Derider; 2012-02-21 at 11:59 AM.

24. - Top - End - #3714
    Ogre in the Playground

$1.25 million!
    ^~Cody T.~^

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

25. - Top - End - #3715
    Dwarf in the Playground

Wow, I didn't think a last-minute $4,000 prize would go that quickly!
    choralconductorsingerprogrammermomwebdesigner

26. - Top - End - #3716
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

smile Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by silversaraph View Post
    I find it a little hard to believe that even a die-hard OOTS fan would spend that much money in eight minutes deliberation...
    And yet ... there it went.

27. - Top - End - #3717
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, we got much closer than I thought we would.

Too bad we couldn't get an extra 30 minutes. We'd have hit it for sure.

28. - Top - End - #3718

Looks like we won't hit that last mystery prize. :(

29. - Top - End - #3719
    Ogre in the Playground

9 k in one min come on!!!

30. - Top - End - #3720
    Ettin in the Playground

You know, if he puts 2 more ~$4000 prizes, we could make the 1.26 million mark.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.