New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686111126127128129130131132133134135136
Results 4,051 to 4,053 of 4053
  1. - Top - End - #4051
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    From Kickstarter:

It can. One pledge drive is in Glasgow and Rich even stated he would ship internationally. Don't see where people keep getting this idea from. It's "can't be used without a credit card" not "can't be used internationally".

Now will people stop saying this. I'm in the UK and you keep scaring me, making me think I'm not getting me swag.
    doesnt even have to be a credit card my debit card was charged successfully, and if it wasnt international why would he have international shipping costs?

2. - Top - End - #4052
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewolf View Post
    doesnt even have to be a credit card my debit card was charged successfully, and if it wasnt international why would he have international shipping costs?
    There seems to bit of randomness to the people that have problems. The biggest factors that I can see are: (not in order)
    1:Pre-paid cards
    2:International cards
    3:non-US debit cards
    4:non-VISA cards when combined with one of the above

That being said some people with the exact same circumstances have had one be good and the other failed. ???

I think Thog has been petting the internets.

edit: The US only is for STARTING a drive not pledgeing and there are ways around that, you just have to follow the Kickstarter/Amazon rules.
    Last edited by Skavensrule; 2012-02-22 at 09:00 AM.
    "One useless man is called a disgrace, two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress."
    John Adams (lawyer, congressman, 2nd President of the USA)
    I participated!
    Typical of a non-spellcaster to think so linearly............But it's a line.

3. - Top - End - #4053
    Giant in the Playground Administrator

Because this thread is at over 100 pages, I'm going to close it down now and direct you to the new post-Kickstarter discussion thread, where we can all talk about issues of fulfillment and such.

See you over there.
    Rich Burlew

Now Available: 2023 OOTS Holiday Ornament plus a big pile of new t-shirt designs (that you can also get on mugs and stuff)!

~~You can also support The Order of the Stick and the GITP forum at Patreon.~~