New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132334873123 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

Let the stampede begin again!!
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

2. - Top - End - #662
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

I can't spot a signed War and XP, On the Origins, and No Cure combo.

Since I have every faith that we'll reach the full-size print run for No Cure, I think I'll just stick with my order and then go to the store when this is done to buy the non-autographed one.

3. - Top - End - #663
    Ogre in the Playground

It's quite fun to watch the stampede going on. ^^

4. - Top - End - #664
    Orc in the Playground

Hmm... the NCftPB options are nice, but alas, I'm not in it for the autographs, ha ha.

If the new "Pick two" option included SSaDT, I'd jump up from my current order to that one immediately, or at least a limited one like the War and XP and SSaDT one.

This isn't a problem, of course, I'm sure more will come up soon, and worst case scenario, I can just buy NCftPB later once the print run commences! Which, looking at things, seems like it's gonna happen.
    Assassin avatar by the awesome Elder Tsofu.

5. - Top - End - #665
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well, I'm happy with my signed Dungeon Crawlin' Fools and SSaDT.

6. - Top - End - #666
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 0Megabyte View Post
    Hmm... the NCftPB options are nice, but alas, I'm not in it for the autographs, ha ha.

If the new "Pick two" option included SSaDT, I'd jump up from my current order to that one immediately, or at least a limited one like the War and XP and SSaDT one.

This isn't a problem, of course, I'm sure more will come up soon, and worst case scenario, I can just buy NCftPB later once the print run commences! Which, looking at things, seems like it's gonna happen.
    For $57 you can get No-Cure & Snips together.
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2012-01-26 at 03:58 PM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew

7. - Top - End - #667
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Manga Maniac View Post
    I can't spot a signed War and XP, On the Origins, and No Cure combo.

Since I have every faith that we'll reach the full-size print run for No Cure, I think I'll just stick with my order and then go to the store when this is done to buy the non-autographed one.
    Yeah, I want a package like that too. And you're probably right about the best thing to do about it. I'm tempted to send Rich a message asking if an unsigned War and XPs could be sent with the other two for a certain amount more pledged, but he's got to be swamped right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
    Well you've got two options - you can either wait for life to throw you a bone, or you can make your own by tearing it out of Life's quivering body, with your bare teeth and nails in a frenzied bloodied act of cannibalism.

8. - Top - End - #668
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Wheee stampeding all over the place - Seems like I will be getting a signed SoD now!!!!!

9. - Top - End - #669
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Whiffet View Post
    Yeah, I want a package like that too. And you're probably right about the best thing to do about it. I'm tempted to send Rich a message asking if an unsigned War and XPs could be sent with the other two for a certain amount more pledged, but he's got to be swamped right now.
    If I'm to be honest, I am hoping that the next book *crossing fingers* will make an even better deal along those lines available.

But, hey, two autographed books, bunch of PDFs and a magnet already, so since I've only got so much money I'd best not push my luck.

10. - Top - End - #670
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Pledged a signed "up to the split" package a short while ago. When I selected it, there were 17 packages left. By the time I was finished, there were 5 left. Wow. Go Kickstarter Drive!

EDIT: And, as of 4:14 PM Eastern, they're sold out!
    Last edited by headhoncho; 2012-01-26 at 04:15 PM.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Halfling in the Playground

DrowGirl

Hm...

While I want to keep supporting Rich, something seems a bit odd with the "up to the split" bundle. I don't know what shipping costs, admittedly, but the cost for all the books off Ookoodook comes to $141, which is $53 less than the Kickstarter bundle. Admittedly, I'm also getting a magnet and a boatload of PDFs with that, but is shipping really that expensive?

12. - Top - End - #672
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateGuy

So, we should have enough data points now....quick, someone get a math major in here...I wanna see a first order extrapolation of just how much money this thing is gonna end up with.

13. - Top - End - #673
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sethala View Post
    Hm...

While I want to keep supporting Rich, something seems a bit odd with the "up to the split" bundle. I don't know what shipping costs, admittedly, but the cost for all the books off Ookoodook comes to $141, which is $53 less than the Kickstarter bundle. Admittedly, I'm also getting a magnet and a boatload of PDFs with that, but is shipping really that expensive?
    Yes. Yes, it is.

At least when you're shipping internationally.
    Not if my index finger has anything to say about it. And, as it turned out, it had quite the stirring dissertation prepared on that very subject.

Many thanks to half-halfling for the Spanish Inquisition avatar

14. - Top - End - #674

Oh man, I was so tempted to grab an Up to the Split, but then I remembered as I was starting to change it that I own regular unsigned copies of half the books on it already and I really can't afford to pay that much on something like this.

Someone take that last remaining Up to the Split so I can't give in to temptation!
    Well you've got two options - you can either wait for life to throw you a bone, or you can make your own by tearing it out of Life's quivering body, with your bare teeth and nails in a frenzied bloodied act of cannibalism.

15. - Top - End - #675
    Titan in the Playground

NinjaGuy

*sees the total exploding before my eyes*

Yeah. Guessing there was a bit of pent up demand for NCftPB.

Now lets see if we can pledge enough money to get Rich to indeed consider The Prize behind Door Number Two Mystery Prize Number Two.
    Concluded: The Stick Awards II: Second Edition
    Ongoing: OOTS by Page Count
    Coming Soon: OOTS by Final Post Count II: The Post Counts Always Chart Twice
    Coming Later: The Stick Awards III: The Search for More Votes

No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style - Jhereg Proverb

16. - Top - End - #676

MonkGuy

:o
    Jesus, Mary, and Joseph

Where is all this money coming from?!

17. - Top - End - #677

Quote Originally Posted by Sethala View Post
    Hm...

Ookoodook books aren't signed. Up to the Split? All books signed.

18. - Top - End - #678
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by homeslice View Post
    Jesus, Mary, and Joseph

Never underestimate the fiscal irresponsibility of nerds when autographed nerd-products are involved.

19. - Top - End - #679

Oh yeah! Snagged a signed copy of War and XPs! :D

*unchains self from computer*

Now where did I put that scroll of MultiplyCrayonDrawingRewards?
    Thanks to Castaras for the avatar!

20. - Top - End - #680
    Dwarf in the Playground

I suppose people might be wanting to try to get from the start; but ignoring DCF because of it's oldness and stuff.

Like, people want to start from the start, but view DCF as "proto-OotS" rather than "the start".

I'm not very good with word selection, I think.

21. - Top - End - #681
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Just updated my pledge to "Up to the Split"...

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph

If it keeps up we will relaunch the economy!

22. - Top - End - #682
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oo, we're so close to the minimum print run that it might even be made in the time it takes for me to post this!

EDIT: Nooo... curse my surprisingly quick at typing hands.
    Last edited by Manga Maniac; 2012-01-26 at 04:23 PM.

23. - Top - End - #683

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Porthos View Post
    *sees the total exploding before my eyes*

Yeah. Guessing there was a bit of pent up demand for NCftPB.

Now lets see if we can pledge enough money to get Rich to indeed consider The Prize behind Door Number Two Mystery Prize Number Two.
    A chance to play plinko?

24. - Top - End - #684
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Thumbs up Re: The OOTS Reprint Drive at Kickstarter: Pledge now to get exclusive rewards!

More awesomeness from everyone pledging.

I think I'm holding out for the next barrage. I own all the print-only and DCF, so I really only need NCFtPB, WaXP, and DStP. Alas, I don't see an option for even 2 compilations without a print-only. Maybe if/when DStP is added there will be a "pick any 3 compilations" option.

25. - Top - End - #685
    Ogre in the Playground

Still quite impressive to reach it some half hour after the update. It was an at least 13000$ jump wasn't it?

26. - Top - End - #686
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomePirate

Quote Originally Posted by Pyscho Druid View Post
    More awesomeness from everyone pledging.

I think I'm holding out for the next barrage. I own all the print-only and DCF, so I really only need NCFtPB, WaXP, and DStP. Alas, I don't see an option for even 2 compilations without a print-only. Maybe if/when DStP is added there will be a "pick any 3 compilations" option.
    I'm in the same boat. I messaged Rich asking for a "two thick" and hopefully a "three thick" option. Shoot, how about a pre-buy for the next book, too?

(Edit) New reward takes care of it. Thanks, Giant!
    Last edited by DreadPirateDB; 2012-01-26 at 10:00 PM.

27. - Top - End - #687
    Titan in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Achievement Unlocked (Minimum Print Run [No Cure for the Paladin Blues]).
    Concluded: The Stick Awards II: Second Edition
    Ongoing: OOTS by Page Count
    Coming Soon: OOTS by Final Post Count II: The Post Counts Always Chart Twice
    Coming Later: The Stick Awards III: The Search for More Votes

No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style - Jhereg Proverb

28. - Top - End - #688
    Dwarf in the Playground

And, to continue a theme used by previous posters...

Achievement Unlocked! [No Cure for the Paladin Blues Reprinted]

@above: Curse you, other person. Curse you.
    Last edited by Manga Maniac; 2012-01-26 at 04:32 PM.

29. - Top - End - #689
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

And thats $166,900 passed

30. - Top - End - #690
    Colossus in the Playground

BlackDragon

The signed Dungeon Crawlin' Fools was too much to resist, even though I already own the book...maybe I'll give the unsigned one as a Christmas present to somebody this year.