New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,474 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Outside XXIX

Returning to AMEN

"Gordon's strategy was to sit on his scaly hide and wait for the world to solve all his problems for him. I could've easily convinced the GloG vote to go our way if he only asked, maybe the WATCH and/or NO vote too, but without specific instructions? Yeah, I just couldn't be bothered to lead his organization for him."

The cyborg scowls.

"I suppose you might get somewhere with that, but I've...I've got doubts, is all. I'm not used to running in with such high stakes without the odds very much in my favor. I'll vote with you, of course, but...well, just make sure you give that presentation your best, and be careful with every implication you might make, or we're screwed."
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

Returning to AMEN

"Really? Huh." Those are pretty much the odds Ilpholin is used to!

"Is there anything you want incorporated in particular with this? I mean, saying you'd be getting a major position might be too polarizing, so I don't think I'm going to include that part unless you want me to a ton or something."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Nexus] Outside XXIX

Quote Originally Posted by orb_of_blood View Post
    AM4
    Spoiler
    Show

AM4 would probably run into trouble finding just about anyone in the swirling snow. It does appear to have a nasty tendency to obstruct vision more than a few feet away. If he has another method of finding Sleet (or Kordak, not sure which he was after, but they're in the same place), however, it may lead him to the patch of field with Marty, most of the greater gnolls, and Drift.

Ordinarily this area would be well-guarded... but with the chaos and confusion, the storm, and the fear that AM4 seems to strike into the hearts of the lesser gnolls, arriving there wouldn't be altogether too difficult.

If he doesn't have another method of finding Sleet or Kordak, then he's in luck. Kremiir's spell has begun to lessen and the snow finally begins to settle, giving a mildly clearer view of the battle.
    AM4 does not have any tracking abilities, instead searching methodically as more and more of the battlefield becomes visible.

If AM4 reaches the field with Marty and Drift, the automaton will stop to see if they require any assistance. If not, the magictech machine will continue onwards silently.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.