New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: World of Warcraft XIII: Even Aspects Get Nerfed

I hope, and think Thrall will basically retire with his wife and their baby. I honestly have not read anywhere that Thrall is coming back but seeing people mention it so I must have missed it.

I like the idea that Siege of Org is the last raid in MoP. Gamon has to be a raid boss :p

Varok Saurfang deserves to be the leader of the Horde. I don't think there is a better choice.
    Boo!

Steam ID: Dublock

Battle tag: Dublock 1-7-2-5

Feel free to add me but say GitP :)

2. - Top - End - #362
    Firbolg in the Playground

@Thrall Returning
    They said it last Blizzcon. Though they didn't state a timeline. That doesn't mean he'll be back right after Garrosh is removed. There may be an interm leader. Varok Saurfang FTW.

@Garrosh = Boss
    The words they used repeatedly to describe the Siege on Orgrimmar was 'event.' That doesn't strike me as 'raid' boss material. Also, it's a major story point, they will want everyone in on it, much like the old Battle of Undercity, which was not a raid, nor was the Echo Isles event.

@The Thing Corrupting Garrosh
    I had an interesting thought last night.
    Magatha Grimtotem.
    After discovering in Thousand Needles that she was working with the Twilight Hammer Clan/Cult (therefore in league with the Old Gods), she disappears.
    Now, Garrosh very much insulted her, publically. Who's to say she's not the one under Orgrimmar working to corrupt Garrosh? I would be very very happy to see Magatha Grimtotem as a raid/event boss.

@New Loot and Profession and Faction Changes
    ... ...

d__@.@__b

Holy cow! And I'm not just talking about Sunwalkers here.
    We get a garden?! Karoht can grow herbs and be all nature-y?
    We get to grow food?
    Archeology is getting fixed?
    Professions and Factions can actually contribute to other forms of character progression?
    LFR loot = personal?
    Valor Points usable to directly upgrade gear rather than buying gear?
    Extra chances for loot rolls in all 3 difficulties?
    Oh Em Gee, it's raining Christmas.

@New Character Models
    Okay, Dwarves, Humans and Orcs are getting the first pass. I kind of figured that they would do these in batches and roll them out over time, rather than just cold-shocking everyone. I like the current Tauren model, so I can be patient. I hope Trolls get fixed after that.
    I hope we get more customization options. More stuff to fiddle with, more facial options, those would be awesome.

@Librams, Relics, Totems, Quivers, Etc.
    All are being given visuals, just not right away, probably not for a patch or two. So don't throw away your stuff just yet. I discovered not long ago that some of these types of items do have an appearance, just not one that hangs out on your character. Throwing Weapons in particular all have an appearance right now.
    ~~Courage is not the lack of fear~~
    Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    If the party wizard can't survive a supersonic dragon made of iron at epic levels it's his own fault really.
    "In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!"
    "Please consult your DM before administering Steve brand Aboleth Mucus.
    Ask your DM if Aboleth Mucus is right for you.
    Side effects include coughing, sneezing, and other flu like symptoms, cancer, breathing water like a fish, loss of dignity, loss of balance, loss of bowel and bladder control."

3. - Top - End - #363

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    @Thrall Returning
    They said it last Blizzcon. Though they didn't state a timeline. That doesn't mean he'll be back right after Garrosh is removed. There may be an interm leader. Varok Saurfang FTW.
    Ah, Thank you. I hope they take a break with Thrall.

@Garrosh = Boss
    The words they used repeatedly to describe the Siege on Orgrimmar was 'event.' That doesn't strike me as 'raid' boss material. Also, it's a major story point, they will want everyone in on it, much like the old Battle of Undercity, which was not a raid, nor was the Echo Isles event.
    I *thought* I read a direct quote from Blizz about Garrosh being the last raid boss but after spending 10 mins looking and class coming up soon, I can't find it. The closest I've found was an interview with Chirs Metzen that discusses it but not said directly.

Edit: I know a few sites are saying as much but I assumed I need a direct source but failed to find it. Perhaps I just confused it up with a secondary source. I'll look more after class

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/03/19/mi...zen-interview/

EDIT For the last time:

I found it!
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...lers-too-soon/

This directly implies that Garrosh is indeed the final boss. The Blue did not say it directly but if he wasn't, then that is the wrong thing to say. I believe this proves that Garrosh is indeed the final boss

@The Thing Corrupting Garrosh
    After doing the quest chain in Thousand needles and reading about her and her role of killing a favorite leader of mine.... I SO want to kill her.

@New Loot and Profession and Faction Changes
    Oh Em Gee, it's raining Christmas.
    I know. If Blizz only told me those, I would be THRILLED. My druid can't wait for the farm, I can't wait for LRF loot changes, I can't wait for pretty much everything. Although I still need to max out Archeology.....
    Last edited by Dublock; 2012-03-20 at 10:57 AM.
    Boo!

4. - Top - End - #364
    Ettin in the Playground

Could somebody summarize the changes being made to Archaeology? Adding in a link for later reading would be nice, but not necessary. (later reading, because my employer's firewall blocks just about every game-related site.)
    John Ling
    Frog God Games Lead Pathfinder Developer

Note: unless explicitly stated otherwise, opinions in my posts are my own and not those of Frog God Games.

5. - Top - End - #365

@Magatha Grimtotem
    She's had some serious villian in waiting swagger for quite some time. And she has hell to pay for some of the crap she has pulled.
    Cairne was waaaaaay too nice to let her live among his people.

@Thrall
    After they kick Garrosh out, I hope they give it at least a patch or two. Maybe even try a few leaders or put it to a player vote.
    However, I don't want Thrall to just retire and have kids and fade out. He's a major part of the world. Even if they don't bring him back as Warchief, I really sincerely hope he's still involved.

Oh, ahem.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *cough*Friends and Family Beta*cough*
    If the party wizard can't survive a supersonic dragon made of iron at epic levels it's his own fault really.
    Side effects include coughing, sneezing, and other flu like symptoms, cancer, breathing water like a fish, loss of dignity, loss of balance, loss of bowel and bladder control."

6. - Top - End - #366
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zherog View Post
    Could somebody summarize the changes being made to Archaeology? Adding in a link for later reading would be nice, but not necessary. (later reading, because my employer's firewall blocks just about every game-related site.)
    Not much has been announced...
    Lorewalkers might be worked in to Archaeology somehow, perhaps granting skill ups in some way. (I have no clue what this means).
    Archaeology may get random creature spawns from digging that will drop more fragments when killed. It also may get a rare drop that will transport you to the next dig site.

7. - Top - End - #367

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    Not much has been announced...
    Lorewalkers might be worked in to Archaeology somehow, perhaps granting skill ups in some way. (I have no clue what this means).
    Archaeology may get random creature spawns from digging that will drop more fragments when killed. It also may get a rare drop that will transport you to the next dig site.
    All I know is that it drops artifacts and once you recover them you can go to the Lorewalker fraction and hand them in and you get to know the past of the race along with some cut scenes. Any other benefit or use of being exalted with them is unknown or at least I didn't read it.
    Boo!

8. - Top - End - #368

@MoP Release Date
    I'm sticking to my bet of July/August. July is 1.5-2 months after Diablo 3 releases.

@Progression
    3rd Caster with Legendary Staff as of last night. Rogue getting Legendary Daggers as of this week's clear. Zonozz is going down. Heroic Blackhorn is going to be a gong show, I'm calling it.

@Pet Battles on Smartphones
    Called it. So did Legendary.

@Raiding in My Guild
    I'm starting to put together an afternoons/weekends group. I'll be in the group with my Shadow Priest (Perssimmon, not likely to be healing FYI) or my Monk (Pappapao, probably tanking) as of MoP. In MoP our progression will be 5-mans/Scenarios, then LFR, then Normal (10/25 depending on the number of people), then into any Heroics we can every tier. Karoht will make the odd appearance for 5-mans/Scenarios/LFR, likely to refine my Boomkin skills as well as heal when necessary. Time will probably be 5pm-8pm Calgary time, possibly 6pm-9pm.
    This is likely going to be a group organized via RealID/friendslists. I could start a Facebook group exclusively for this 'cross server non-guild group of fellows' as I'm probably going to start a Facebook group for our guild because we aren't really using our guild website anymore.

9. - Top - End - #369

Three of my four 85s are geared to my satisfaction (or close enough - Still need a New hat for mage that doesn't have Spirit on it, didn't get the Axe i wanted but got the mace)

Fist of the Deity dropped on the second time in so my Hunter has a sweet looking Fist weapon now as opposed to a crab claw (going to have to get that for any Monk i make as well)
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

10. - Top - End - #370

PirateCaptain

Beta started in case any of you missed that (no beta invite yet -.-).

Some of those mounts look really good! Pets as well!

I can't wait to get into it.
    Boo!

11. - Top - End - #371
    Orc in the Playground

PirateGuy

Workin on getting my 6th guy to 20 on the Arthas with the trial, with plans to buy the warchest this weekend.

Few thoughts:
    -I thought everyone on my server was a D!@k, but it turns out your /say and /general dont work on a trial :). Thought everyone was just ignoring me!
    -I thought I was really in demand, as for each guy I leveled to 20 I received about 15 PMs asking to join their guild. I think people just have low standards ;)
    -I think Alliance is better (imo). I love playing my dwarf Pally and Gnome Warlock. My Draenei Priest has major Magic Point issues questing, but was a fun class. My Horde's I liked less, may just be the classes. Druid was the slowest leveling (despite the faster move speed). I like the Troll race starting place, and I think him as a Shaman might be my favorite on this side. Orc warrior is just to plain.
    -I thought the starting areas were fairly empty. Hope this changes.

Looking forward to trying instances. Stepped in one solo and got beat hard. Plan on using the game forums to find a guild that is focused on endgame raiding/pvp, but has some active levelers.

If anyone here is on the server let me know, would love to run some EST nights. Thanks for the info early all.

12. - Top - End - #372

@Beta
    I'm in. Whoa. Female Pandaren Model is entirely different when you can actually zoom in and rotate the model. Just saying.
    Also, new interface for character creation.

@Monk
    I only got to play to level 5. I adore this starting zone. It's pretty. It's the kind of place you want to just stop and have a sit down and just look around for a while. If the rest of the zones are this good, awesome.

@Raid Progress
    As of last night, we have a Rogue with Legendary Daggers, and 3 casters with Legendary Staves. Sadly though, one of the casters might have gone 'on break' and didn't say anything. Right after we got his Legendary. I really hope he's not gone. Yeah, not impressed when people do that. It wasn't funny when I got screwed out of Valanyr because of behavior like that, it's not funny now when our progression gets screwed by behavior like that.
    Also, Warlord Zonozz went down at long last. With a fail pug in the group. Yeah, go figure. 5/8 Heroic, aww yeah.
    Another 5% debuff is going out next tuesday, on my berfday. And we're starting Blackhorn progression. With 4 Legendaries in the guild. And a 15% Debuff. Heroic Deathwing is within our reach.

I only have 12 more achievements to finish for the Cataclysm Raiding Catagory, and I've got them all. H Nef, H Throne, H Al'Akir, H Rags, and whatever we have left from Dragon Soul (3 heroic bosses, 5 meta achievements?). Wow, this all feels so complete now.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Not particularly related to me or any raid I'm in, but the other night our realm got spammed with the Realm First achieve for Heroic Deathwing. I would have sworn that someone on our server had gotten there by now. Huh.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

14. - Top - End - #374

BardGuy

Got my first H Hagara kill (and the chest token off it). Unfortunately, my computer's been having major framerate issues (far worse on Hagara than Ultraxxion), so I think I may have to break down and replace my four year old laptop.

Monday, we bash our heads against H Blackhorn (haven't reached p2 on that, yet), and clear the raid (most likely on normal... definitely normal for Spine and Madness), and our rogue collects a new pair of daggers!

Any suggestions for computers? I had to decrease resolution and it still didn't resolve all of the framerate issues I was having.
    "Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy." --Siegbert Tarrasch

15. - Top - End - #375

Quote Originally Posted by Shishnarfne View Post
    Got my first H Hagara kill (and the chest token off it).
    Grats on the Kill.

Any suggestions for computers? I had to decrease resolution and it still didn't resolve all of the framerate issues I was having.
    If you want a laptop, I'm not the guy to ask. If you want a Desktop, I recommend setting a budget and going out and buying the parts and assembling it. If you aren't hardware savvy, you can just pay the extra $50 to have them assemble it for you. If you live in Canada, this is the cheapest way to get a decent computer, period.

Dual Video Card Crossfire setup is a very good idea for future scalability, just make sure your power supply can handle it. 64bit processor, max out your ram (ram is almost always your cheapest and best upgrade), pick a solid video card (two if your running a Dual Card setup), and you're golden.
    Also, spend the money on a decent case, preferably one with good cooling.

Old Raiding Update
    Heroic Nefarian. Fun fight, thoroughly enjoyed it, but man is it hard when you have a bad tank and a bad healer.
    All I have left is Throne and Al'Akir and I'm done my Glory of the Cataclysm Raider. Sunday/Monday I hope.

MoP Beta
    Monk is now level 6, quests in the starting zone are very fun and light hearted, nothing too serious yet.
    I'm copying over Karoht probably tonight so I can start experimenting with healing. I'll keep you posted.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Dual Video Card Crossfire setup is a very good idea for future scalability, just make sure your power supply can handle it. 64bit processor, max out your ram (ram is almost always your cheapest and best upgrade), pick a solid video card (two if your running a Dual Card setup), and you're golden.
    Worth noting - Crossfire is ATI's multiple video card setup. NVIDIA's is called SLI. It's important because not every mother board supports either one, let alone both. If you're doing this, either choose your cards and then choose a motherboard that supports your brand, or choose the motherboard and purchase the brand it supports.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

17. - Top - End - #377
    Dwarf in the Playground

When it comes to the succession of Garrosh, I would personally love to see Vol'jin step up as the next warchief. While he was mostly a background character compared to Garrosh and Thrall in Cataclysm, he seriously stepped up his game as a master politician. First he threatened to kill Garrosh and made it out alive. Then when the Zandalari started recruiting the mightiest troll tribes, the Darkspear were represented there right along with the Amani and Gurubashi, when just a few years earlier they were driven out of their home and basically hunted for sport. Not only was the position of his tribe strong enough to decline the Zandalari offer, but he actually managed to rally enough support, even from the Alliance and without any direct aid from Garrosh's Horde, to put the Zandalari out of business, without incurring any significant personal debts. He's exactly the kind of skilled diplomat that Garrosh is so sorely lacking at his side.

18. - Top - End - #378

@Voljin-The guy could definately use a bit more time in the sun IMO.

@Warchief-I know this is primarily an Orc thing. But why have a 'Warchief' in times of not-war? But maybe part of Thrall discarding the mantle (of office/responsibility, not the armor) of Warchief means that the next Horde leader might not be refered to as Warchief anymore? Maybe, whomever takes up the role of Leader of the Horde will come up with a new title, rather than Warchief? If Thrall comes back, this would be really in keeping with his character progression, especially that of the books The Shattering and Twilight of the Aspects. And I think this would be a very signifigant change for the Orcs to make, and really demonstrate their growth as a race AWAY from the ways of the First War and Second War that the world still strongly remembers.

Taking suggestions for a new title other than Warchief.

All Hail El Presidente Go'el, Son of Durotan, of the Frostwolf Clan.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Troll in the Playground

Peacechief?

But by the way, which of the books, especially the newer books can you recommend? I'm looking for good story that doesn't insult my intelligence too much, nothing else.
    Si non confectus, non reficiat.

The beautiful girl is courtesy of Serpentine
    My S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripjat Let's Play! Please give it a read, more than one constant reader would be nice!

20. - Top - End - #380
    Dwarf in the Playground

So WoWhead has new videos up on the revamped Scarlet Monastery and Ragefire Chasm. I'm guessing the Ragefire Chasm overhaul is something left over from their general overhaul of level 1-60 content for Cataclysm. Some things to note:
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Ragefire Chasm itself hasn't dramatically changed. However, there are new mobs, that are spread out in such a way that the instance feels better paced.
    • The troggs, wurms and elementals have been chased out. Most of the mobs are now either cultists or demons, including some models that were previously only seen in Firelands.
    • The instance also has new bosses, including a recycled Magmaw model.
    • Scarlet Monastery has been reduced from four wings to two. The Graveyard and the Monastery have been merged, as have the Library and the Armoury.
    • High Inquisitor Sally Whitemane is still around. Pretty much every other boss has been replaced.
    • Herod's replacement now has two pauldrons.
    • There are some mini-events to break up the usual trash pulls, including archery and flamethrowers.
    • Most of the bosses have actual mechanics beyond tank and spank now, even on normal mode, and even on trash packs, including packs where you should actually kill off the healers last.
    • Pretty much everything has been given new models and equipment.
    Last edited by Skios; 2012-03-24 at 12:17 PM.

21. - Top - End - #381

PirateCaptain

I've read that RFC is hinting at what Garrosh is up to. Nothing from Blizz about that but it does make some sense. Blizz did hint that below Org will be important and RFC is below Org, although I am sure it will be more evident later.

I would laugh if they make RFC a heroic on the last tier :P
    Boo!

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Skios View Post
    [*]Herod's replacement now has two pauldrons.
    That's it I'm quitting WoW. Herods one pauldron was a lore defining thing that has been in the game for how long but now Blizzard is changing it to please the casuals.
    "Elephant trunks should be used for elephant things only. Nothing else."

Thank you Geomancer for the Death avatar.

My lets plays:
    Alien vs Predator: marine chapter - Completed
    Singularity - Canceled

23. - Top - End - #383
    Dwarf in the Playground

Scholomance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Like RFC and SM, a lot has been done to change the flow of the dungeon. It's now far more linear, which I kind of think is a shame because it was part of the Scholomance charm.
    • A lot of WotLK models, especially from ICC, have been recycled.
    • The whole instance actually looks like a school now. Overall the atmosphere seems quite grim, with more emphasis on blood and guts necromancy in stead of just skeletons, if that makes sense.
    • Unlike Scarlet Monastery, quite a few of the old bosses have been left in, although with new mechanics.
    • The boss fights generally feature a lot of mechanics that seem to emphasise mobility and awareness.
    • Lilian Voss plays a major role.

24. - Top - End - #384
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by pffh View Post
    That's it I'm quitting WoW. Herods one pauldron was a lore defining thing that has been in the game for how long but now Blizzard is changing it to please the casuals.
    I sense sarcasm... I think.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    I like Fred. I shall make him an honorary Pimpsquatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    I love Fred because he returned from the dead in a form that doesn't hunger for the flesh of the living! Also, he's a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MageOfCakes View Post
    You're chibi and that's awesome. n_n

25. - Top - End - #385

Quote Originally Posted by GolemsVoice View Post
    Peacechief?

But by the way, which of the books, especially the newer books can you recommend? I'm looking for good story that doesn't insult my intelligence too much, nothing else.
    Rise of the Horde, Lord of the Clans, Arthas, The Shattering, Twilight of the Aspects, in that order if possible.
    Basically anything by Christie Golden.
    If you want something a bit more classic, the novelizations of Dark Tides and Beyond the Dark Portal are quite good.

Avoid anything by Richard Knaak unless it's the Well of Eternity stuff, and avoid Wolfheart like the plague. Yes, there is a lot of Fan-dumb regarding his works, but skipping that his works are incredibly sub-par. I would still recommend his Well of Eternity series, especially lately.

@Scarlet Monestary and Scholomance
    Flamethrowers. Target Dummy's as shields. How awesome.
    I do hope though, this chapter finishes off the Scarlet Crusade/Onslaught for good though. I really wish these guys would just be done with already.

@Ragefire
    Supposedly has something to do with Garrosh, so I'm going to wait until MoP is actually out to test it. Speaking of testing.

@Beta
    Healing Mushrooms no longer do damage, which makes me the sad. Especially since heal+damage is the new hawtness these days. Maybe Glyphs will fix it?
    Ursol's Vortex is awesome. Typhoon from cat form is awesome. Wild Charge is awesome.
    Healing Treants are cool and all, but Tree of Life form just has so many perks.
    Cenarion Ward heals for a heck of a lot, right out of the box. And it's rather handy seeing as it is triggered by damage. That and Living Seed is now a baseline effect of the Restoration Specialization, so Resto Druids are getting a little bit more reactive healing, always cool.
    I'm waiting for them to re-enable addons and then I'll enter a dungeon or two and let you know what's what.

26. - Top - End - #386

Finally replaced my Warriors helm and unlocked LFR at the same time. Didnt get anything but it was worth the experience and the repair cost to see in there and have stab at getting some more loot (although after the 1st boss the next 3 only dropped caster loot)

The effort you go to to make a Weapon look good... mining a lot of Dark iron to make a 2h mace that looks solid and reliable as opposed to the great lump of fancy crap my actual one does. Still want a Axe so i can use Gorehowl again.

And i have a New goal for Armour - the same as my Pally, ie Purple Judgement (run around looking like a Forsaken Pally - which fits well enough the Warrior is a Champion of the Argent Dawn)
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

27. - Top - End - #387

I would hope that the repair cost for doing LFR is more than covered by the bonus gold you get for finishing the raid and the amount you get from each boss.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Orc in the Playground

PirateGuy

checkin in again, resident newb here :)

Subbed over the weekend, and enjoying the game. Did some instance play, got a few honorable kills on horde that dared venture over to our territory :). Got my pally to 38 as Retro. Found a nice shield, and once I find a decent 1h weapon going to Protection.

Overall first impression is its a very clean game. Happy that I swiched from my F2P modal to sub game.

Posted on the boards looking for a guild, if anyone has a guild that fits what I'm looking for. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4253968413

Thanks for all the info you guys have handed out, see you in game

29. - Top - End - #389

Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    I would hope that the repair cost for doing LFR is more than covered by the bonus gold you get for finishing the raid and the amount you get from each boss.
    The gold you get from trash and bosses alone will cover those costs. Unless you wipe a heck of a lot. For non-tanks 10-20 wipes will equal about 100 gold repairs, for tanks about every 3 wipes will cost that amount.

Oh how I enjoy being in a guild with free repairs and a steady income.

30. - Top - End - #390

So a group of friends and I were pretty bored Saturday night and decided to try 3-man Alysrazor. It turns out you can pretty much avoid 99% of the trash in Firelands if you watch their patrol routes carefully. The Hatchlings get pretty confused if there isn't anybody on the ground and the Initiates just stand there doing nothing if you don't aggro them. The ground phase gets hectic with 8 Lava Worms and tornadoes but with the nerfs they aren't too dangerous now. Took about two air phases to get her down (only one of us was a DPS).

After that we went and did Halfus, V&T, and then failed the P3 check in AC. We didn't think we'd get any further with AC (still 15% health left when we died) so we did Omnotron, Magmaw, and Atramedes instead. We even gave a shot on Chimaeron but the damage during Feud was a bit much (two 75k Caustic Slimes back-to-back).

Unless you wipe a heck of a lot. For non-tanks 10-20 wipes will equal about 100 gold repairs, for tanks about every 3 wipes will cost that amount.
    I don't believe the repair cost difference is that huge, unless you happen to be tanking a swarm of adds. I did find it amusing when our pally tank lost half her shield's durability tanking bloods though, but those fights are pretty. The primary factor that determines the cost of repair is the iLevel of the gear -- back in blues repairs were quite cheap (<100g) but now I've seen repairs as high as >250g.
    Last edited by Expf; 2012-03-26 at 05:18 PM.