New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: World of Warcraft XIII: Even Aspects Get Nerfed

@Fishing
    Still need to go and win the Tournament one day
    Still need to fish up the rare fish in Org/Stormwind
    Still need to fish up my turtle
    +Any new stuff for MoP.

@Archeology
    Need my hand pet from Tol'vir and my bug mount from Tol'vir. I would love to score myself a Jin'Rok for transmog purposes, should I ever play a Paladin or Deathknight again. Or my long forgotten Warrior.

@First Aid
    "Anda I would need 500 embersilk,
    Anda I would need 500 more,
    Just to the be the Tauren who made 500 bandaids that no one uses any more.
    Wastamoney! Wastamoney!
    Wastamoney! Wastamoney!
    Waddawaste waddawaste waddawaste waddawaste waste waste."

@Streaming
    Did a spot on Druid Talents and my thoughts. Mostly oriented from the point of view of Resto Druids, but I do mention some goodies/concerns/stuff to think about for ferals and guardians and boomkins. Warning, I was extremely tired when I made that vid.
    www.livestream.com/karoht
    scroll down the page to my stash of videos.
    ~~Courage is not the lack of fear~~
    Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    If the party wizard can't survive a supersonic dragon made of iron at epic levels it's his own fault really.
    "In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!"
    "Please consult your DM before administering Steve brand Aboleth Mucus.
    Ask your DM if Aboleth Mucus is right for you.
    Side effects include coughing, sneezing, and other flu like symptoms, cancer, breathing water like a fish, loss of dignity, loss of balance, loss of bowel and bladder control."

2. - Top - End - #782
    Halfling in the Playground

@First Aid
    Here, too. I think I'm 220/500.

@Fishing
    I kind of gave up on the turtle mount after filling up an entire guild bank tab with glass fish (the pools under Dalaran)

@Raiding
    Wipe after wipe on heroic Blackhorn from little mistakes like getting charged right as you step into a swirl, or getting too close too one. People dying to shockwave at the start of P2. Tanks dieing in P2 due to not enough healing. 1% wipe due to losing too many people and he enrages. Mage blinked off the edge and we lost the dps needed. We finally at the end of raid got kill #2 down, kind of disapointing since it took more tries than last week, but we do have a new fill in who doesn't do quite as much dps.

3. - Top - End - #783

I like how people are doing the @ thing for replies.

Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    @Fishing
    I kind of gave up on the turtle mount after filling up an entire guild bank tab with glass fish (the pools under Dalaran)
    Not bad. I should probably do a fishing trip this weekend and get the Gbank topped up with Highland Guppy for feasts. At least then I would feel like my time input would be useful.

@Raiding
    Wipe after wipe on heroic Blackhorn from little mistakes like getting charged right as you step into a swirl, or getting too close too one. People dying to shockwave at the start of P2. Tanks dieing in P2 due to not enough healing. 1% wipe due to losing too many people and he enrages. Mage blinked off the edge and we lost the dps needed. We finally at the end of raid got kill #2 down, kind of disapointing since it took more tries than last week, but we do have a new fill in who doesn't do quite as much dps.
    Yeah, that sounds like little mistakes.
    People need to hit DPS cooldowns on every drake, if they aren't already. Are you stacking the melee adds in one place near a drake for cleaves/multi-dot/splash? It is also much easier to dodge the lines if they originate from the same place.
    Other option is to tank 1 add on top of one drake, tank the other on the other and split your DPS up.
    Don't forget you can dot up the drakes as they fly overhead.
    I highly recommend a Bloodlust on Goriana, or a Bloodlust on the last pair of drakes. Preferably Goriana. Killing her quickly helps people dodge Shockwaves because they can actually see.
    Every time he shouts, you want some kind of cooldown if possible, especially if Goriana is still alive. We do Raid Wall > Personal > Raid Wall > Healthstone > Raid Wall > Personal, starting once we get Blackhorn down to about 70% health remaining. After that, it's healer cooldowns with Raid Walls mixed in, and personal cooldowns as available.
    Have people stack up for healing on a designated person who is good at dodging shockwaves.
    Healers should NEVER EVER be hit by Shockwaves. This is a must. You can afford to stop healing the tanks for a Shockwave because Blackhorn stops hitting them in order to cast shockwave. I usually save a Swiftmend for just after a Shockwave if possible. Shaman can Riptide, Paladins can push buttons (save a Word of Glory?), Priests can do stuff.
    You want to stack pretty tight on the boss, though healers should be just a bit further out so they don't get silenced by the shout. Either that, or healers need to watch DBM and know when a shout is coming, use just instant cast heals until after he shouts. That was the problem we had for a while, our derpy Paladin Healer who could only tank heal was constantly getting locked out for 8 seconds or stunned by shockwave.

@Heroic Madness
    Sporting the Savior of Azeroth title, and being in one of 28 guilds on my server to have it, is getting me rather a lot of whispers.
    /titlebrawg
    Last edited by Karoht; 2012-06-15 at 11:37 AM.
    If the party wizard can't survive a supersonic dragon made of iron at epic levels it's his own fault really.
    Side effects include coughing, sneezing, and other flu like symptoms, cancer, breathing water like a fish, loss of dignity, loss of balance, loss of bowel and bladder control."

4. - Top - End - #784

P2 isn't that bad, the thing that messes everyone up is the tanks kite the boss a bit, which can make it difficult to stand close enough to dodge the shockwave (that and sometimes he roars then shockwaves instead of the other way around). If we can up the dps a bit we could probably afford to 3 heal it.

We do use Bloodlust when p2 starts to cleanup the adds and get the dragon down. The adds alive with the boss and the dragon spitting shadow voids along with the ship on fire has cause a few deaths here and there. We do try to tank the adds near 1 drake, but with the charges and the fire its hard. We still end up missing enough swirls to make it close (or fail and the ship blows up). If we can get to P2 consistently, then it shouldn't be an issue.

Currently there is 1 or 2 alliance guilds on our server with madness down. No one horde side has killed Madness (not including those server transfers that can't do it again with a new group on our server).

If we can get spine down then we will at least get the drakes since we have the other metas already.

5. - Top - End - #785

Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    P2 isn't that bad, the thing that messes everyone up is the tanks kite the boss a bit...
    Why is he kiting exactly?

Which can make it difficult to stand close enough to dodge the shockwave (that and sometimes he roars then shockwaves instead of the other way around). If we can up the dps a bit we could probably afford to 3 heal it.
    Try it, but I wouldn't recommend it.

If we can get spine down then we will at least get the drakes since we have the other metas already.
    Actually, the meta also involves killing H Madness. But if you can get Spine, Madness is genuinely easier.

6. - Top - End - #786

Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    But if you can get Spine, Madness is genuinely easier.
    That's quite interesting ... so the trend is reversed again. Prior to the first nerfs Madness was genuinely more difficult (and more RNG) than Spine on 10man, and was reversed on 25man (hence to much disappointment to many 25man players).

7. - Top - End - #787

So, streaming tonight, trying out Xsplit again instead of Procaster, we'll see how that goes.
    We will likely stall for a pull or two on Blackhorn and Spine, and if there is time remaining we will probably do Madness tonight as well. Tomorrow we will be finishing off Madness if we don't finish it tonight, and working on Heroic Ragnaros (after a full clear of Firelands).

So now that I'm going to the Gym on Mondays and Fridays, I'm trying to turn Monday night into a 'tip of the week' video time. I experimented with that last night, but got crazy bad lag for some reason. Odd, the stream itself was fine but the recording just sucked. I'll double check my recording settings. And on the weekends I will usually end up streaming something at random.

And when MoP hits, I'll be streaming WAAAAAY more. Leveling, Dungeons, Scenarios, LFR, and Progression Raiding.

8. - Top - End - #788
    Ettin in the Playground

I think I've found the item I want more than any Legendary Weapon, obscure mount or long lost recipe, and it's going to take months to save for it:

[Sylvanas' Music Box]

The song always makes me cry a little....

9. - Top - End - #789

Wow. What a night.
    Ranked on H Spine.
    One shot H Madness.
    Full 8/8 H in around 2 hours.
    Firelands tomorrow. Either right onto H Rags or full heroic clear. We'll see what happens.

10. - Top - End - #790
    Dwarf in the Playground

Currently trying to solo ALL of Karazhan. So yes, the chess event. I got *so* close I almost cried when my "king" died.

I had a wolf, daemon, both healers, and of course Warchief Blackhand.

Medivh had a water elemental and, of course, King Llane.

If he hadn't cast that last fire for cheating (I would have lived through a buff cheat), I would have had him. Not what killed me directly, though.

The worst part? Well, it's a two-parter. First off, King Llane had 44500 health left and, secondly, JUST as I pressed the heal button from one of the necrolytes, the hit went out from the water elemental that killed Blackhand.

/headslam

HUGE EDIT: YES! It took forever but he finally let up on a bit of the cheating AND he put King Llane right into the line of fire of everything I moved towards the middle. Only one fire and even then, Blackhand was only hit once by it before I moved him.

This is just too good....

Also, bonus! King's Defender dropped for transmog!
    Last edited by MechaKingGhidra; 2012-06-20 at 02:53 AM.

Avatars courtesy of Qwernt (Nagahydra) and jamroar (Ice Devil).

11. - Top - End - #791
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

I hate the chess event, even when I have a full group of people to do it with me. *loathe*
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

12. - Top - End - #792
    Troll in the Playground

I thought chess event was the best! Karazhan in general is one of the best instances, at least graphics-wise.
    Si non confectus, non reficiat.

The beautiful girl is courtesy of Serpentine
    My S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripjat Let's Play! Please give it a read, more than one constant reader would be nice!

13. - Top - End - #793

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb The Troll View Post
    I hate the chess event, even when I have a full group of people to do it with me. *loathe*
    Why?
    If you have a full group, that means at worst you can go and take a nap off in a corner. You only need 3 people to beat the chess event. It's been that way since BC. If you have a full 10? You crush it with the front line of pawns, never mind proper usage of the rest of the pieces.

I do agree though, that the UI for the chess event wasn't the best. They really need to touch that up and give it the proper 'vehicle' UI at some point soon. It literally was their experiment into vehicles in a boss fight, and for what it was worth, it was indeed successful.

Now Flame Leviathan, that was how you do a vehicle boss.
    At the start of the instance, get it out of the way. Also adds that 'kicking in the door' feeling.
    Big gauntlet of stuff to kill so people have time to practice and get used to their vehicles and roles.
    Some skill cap details (Demo Gunner and Demo Driver team being very important, the better they are the easier time everyone has), some flat mechanics.
    Get out of the vehicles once in a while (jumping onto FL to destroy turrets and cause shutdown)
    Big health pool, big numbers, big everything.

14. - Top - End - #794
    Bugbear in the Playground

RogueGuy

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    I think I've found the item I want more than any Legendary Weapon, obscure mount or long lost recipe, and it's going to take months to save for it:

[Sylvanas' Music Box]

The song always makes me cry a little....
    Heh, I still remember when my guild got its first Shadowmourne... With the exception of one item (which the owner of the axe could choose before the rest), my guild auctioned off the contents of that box within the raid.

Since the bearer of Shadowmourne choose to snag the item I wanted the most (the tabard), I chose to bid on the box. Not that I really could have done much else (the mount being the only other item and bids for that started above 100k). I ended up spending 11k on it, and it was worth every copper.

Since my guild was the first Hordeside on my former server, I would sit in Orgrimmar and use the box every single time it came off cd. I loved it so very much.
    R.I.P. Wrecan, he was a true organizer and a gentleman.

15. - Top - End - #795

I remember our DK named Prism who tanked with Shadowmourne. STR gems, not Stamina or anything silly.
    Oh, good times.

When Cata hit, we had another DK who was pretty mouthy, and Prism challenged him to a DPS race. First one to hit a million damage on a target dummy won.
    Prism won it. Handily. With Shadowmourne equiped, while the other guy had a Cataclysm heroic epic (Heroic Askandi). But that was more a credit to Prism's skill, not so much his Shadowmourne. He equipped Shadowmourne to nerf himself.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Orc in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Now Flame Leviathan
    Skill cap? Holy hell that fight was hard on the hard mode. 4 towers is a nightmare I still have today. Fun as hell though once it gets going though and does really push some people to the limit. Trying to keep up that blue fire stack while kiting him...

17. - Top - End - #797

Quote Originally Posted by Talesin View Post
    Skill cap? Holy hell that fight was hard on the hard mode. 4 towers is a nightmare I still have today. Fun as hell though once it gets going though and does really push some people to the limit. Trying to keep up that blue fire stack while kiting him...
    Indeed. I loved being a Demo Gunner, my drivers NEVER ran out of Pyrite. Ever. And I still came in top DPS on that fight. Lets here it for Missile/Cannon spamming!

I usually run Ulduar for fun on the weekends with pugs. But I'll tell you, I HATE running in that place with new people and a 'raid leader' who has no idea what to do either. Trying to teach people how to Demo Gun or Demo Drive is not my idea of a good time. Never mind how to handle Yogg-Saron Brain Room, or how to dodge Shadow Crashes on Vezax. Eventually I just end up leading them myself, because I'm the sucker that keeps answering questions about the fight, to the point where I pretty much explain every fight/achievement.

But a tight little 10-man group that has actually seen all the fights at least once or twice and knows what they are doing? By gods, Ulduar is funk-tastic.

Almost as funk-tastic as full clearing 8/8 H Dragon Soul in under 2.5 hours.

============
    In the world according to WoWprogress.com
    Our guild is 8th on the server.
    Our world ranking is 2238, placing us within the top 8% of players.
    By our Meta Achievements, we're in the top 5%
    I ranked #170 on H Spine of Deathwing, a very difficult fight to rank on. Placing me in the top 200 healers tracked by World of Logs.

We may not have server firsts.
    We may not be in the top 200 guilds.
    We may not be ranking on every fight.
    But I am proud of where I am.

Heroic Firelands streaming tonight.
    In about 12 hours from now.
    Last edited by Karoht; 2012-06-20 at 11:08 AM.

18. - Top - End - #798

Once upon a time, I gathered a relatively consistent group of 10 people to do Ulduar 10 for achievements (and that was already well after the 30% ICC buff) and it was a pretty fun time. It was the first time I raid leaded and one of my best memories -- several of the players have become close friends up to today. Sure it was well past the content, but it was a nice experience to go back and do Ulduar (which I never did during its prime, sadly) and help people do achievements. Eventually, we managed to successfully get Herald of the Titans and Champion of Ulduar, although by then the Cataclysm pre-patch had already hit. It certainly wasn't a difficult achievement (looking back retrospectively) but the relatively tight nature of the group was a pleasant surprise for me (in stark contrast with the previous guild where drama would occur every other week).

My alt group killed H Spine on Sunday, and we managed to get Madness down to 2% (quite disappointing!) after less than ten attempts. I noticed from the logs that it was much easier to rank on my alt healer than my main, simply because the other healers aren't quite as good, so I end up bearing most of the burden. :( Disc priests aren't even supposed to be good on Spine (relative to other healers). It's also a huge difference to watch the Searing Plasma disappear in like 6 secs in the main raid, while in the alt raid I'd see half the raid covered in the Plasma.

19. - Top - End - #799

Well last night not so hot. We didn't have 10 people so we were only able to down 2 heroic bosses 9 manning it, possibly could have gone further, but didn't want to bang our heads too much on it. Really wish we were on a server that you could just pug people (6/8 heroic and we are 2nd most progressed guild in our progression).

20. - Top - End - #800

On Area 52, pugs are (claiming) to be clearing 6/8H, and there are a lot of guildless 8/8H people lately.
    However, I've also run into people who had Heroic Zonozz achievement, yet had no idea how to run out for his debuff. Or had Heroic Hagara and had no idea how to avoid Ice Waves or run in for her debuff.
    So yeah, I was pretty confused there.

For all the people who say 25 man is harder, I run into a lot of people who get carried, and they always seem to get carried in 25 man runs. Oh well, Correlation =/= Causation and all that jazz.
    Last edited by Karoht; 2012-06-20 at 02:10 PM.

21. - Top - End - #801

We pretty much gave up trying to have people run out for the debuff in Zon. The healers do it themselves and occasionally ask a dps to do it, but mostly they just heal though it.

22. - Top - End - #802

Why?
    If you have a full group, that means at worst you can go and take a nap off in a corner. You only need 3 people to beat the chess event. It's been that way since BC. If you have a full 10? You crush it with the front line of pawns, never mind proper usage of the rest of the pieces.
    Full group, not full raid. I've never gone into that place with 10 people. You're right, with 3 or more people it's pretty cake. I just don't like it. It reeeeaally brings the pace of the evening to a crawl for that event. Everywhere else in there, you're doing rotations/priorities, moving to avoid damage, or even just standing there and spamming a moderate damage ability while the healer snores or helps DPS, but you always get to DO something. In the chess encounter, everyone mounts up and has to wait something painful like seven minutes between abilities. Yes, I exaggerate, but I have literally gotten up to refresh my drink in the middle of this encounter and not missed a cooldown.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

23. - Top - End - #803
    Colossus in the Playground

Full group, not full raid. I've never gone into that place with 10 people. You're right, with 3 or more people it's pretty cake. I just don't like it. It reeeeaally brings the pace of the evening to a crawl for that event. Everywhere else in there, you're doing rotations/priorities, moving to avoid damage, or even just standing there and spamming a moderate damage ability while the healer snores or helps DPS, but you always get to DO something. In the chess encounter, everyone mounts up and has to wait something painful like seven minutes between abilities. Yes, I exaggerate, but I have literally gotten up to refresh my drink in the middle of this encounter and not missed a cooldown.
    Of course, when it was created, "brings the pace of the evening to a crawl" wasn't really a consideration. There was, "Now you have a decently easy fight right at the start with little reward if you aren't outright skipping it, called Attumen"; there was "Pray the random number generator likes you this time, called Malchezaar"; there was, "Prepare for teeth-grinding pain, called Aran or Nightbane"...and there was "An easy fun encounter before the horrendously luck-based Prince Malchezaar fight, called the chess game."

Effectively, it's a "levels with you" encounter stuck in a level 70 raid. When it first came out people didn't go there expecting to spend less time on even Attumen than they spent going through the chess game. Unfortunately, I think, Blizzard misunderstood its popularity (and it was popular, wildly so) as conveying the message, "We love vehicles!" rather than, "A fun easy boss fight right before the raid's main boss fight is a good idea!"
    Last edited by Kish; 2012-06-20 at 03:14 PM.

24. - Top - End - #804
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, for me, the Chess event was very, VERY slow at first. I had to get back into the groove of which units all did what.

Then I had to play around with them all to see where would they do the best job of protecting my "king" or affecting the enemy units the most so that even if my "king" *did* get swamped, he could deal with pretty much all of it on his own.

To be honest, I honestly thought that I'd have needed a wolf for the debuff to enemy damage, if not both wolves. Nope, just the bite!

I found it actually funny in that I didn't need to wipe out either cleric until they were the only ones left besides King Llane. That wizard, though..../glare.

Water elementals were somewhat awkward to flank because of the soldiers AND being on the literal edge of the board. However, it's doable.

I also just cannot properly describe how much fun I had when controlling a daemon. I spent a good 8-9 cooldowns on his attack because it was easily the most useful attack out of all the units I had because of it hitting everything around him. Just move him around the board logically and go to town.

Moved Blackhand out of a fire once, like I said, but that was the only time I did anything with him. The other units are simply much better. Heck, even the "pawns" are good for more than just giving the Blackhand and other important units a place to move out of the fire from.

If you can, move them in front of a unit closing in on something you need and immediately hit the defensive cooldown before popping out. Every reduced attack counts, despite what others might try to tell you.

Then again, I solo'd it, so y'know...I have no idea who else has. Surely there have been a number of them but you always hear about how several people just mop the floor with it, never the people patient enough to try different tactics for hours on end.
    Last edited by MechaKingGhidra; 2012-06-20 at 03:52 PM.

Avatars courtesy of Qwernt (Nagahydra) and jamroar (Ice Devil).

25. - Top - End - #805

So, my guild just one shot Heroic Ragnaros.

That doesn't sound all that impressive until you consider:
    -3 people in the group never had actually seen the fight on Normal, never mind heroic. No videos, no guides, no nothing.
    -Only 4 people in the raid had seen up to Legs. 1 of which actually had any idea what to do when we hit that phase.
    -We lost a DPS during first transition. So we more or less 9-manned it.

So, 9 more weeks of farming, I should have my two 'End Boss' mounts.

The Achievement counter says 12600. I got 35 more points coming my way from Fire Festival, 35 more points from getting the Hagara achievement + meta completion. So that is nearly 12700 right there. There might be an Ulduar 10 man run tomorrow, with any luck we will go for the non-meta achievements that I am missing. Maybe I'll even get a few more fragments of Val'anyr.

Oh, remember those two commissioned pictures I was talking about?
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Karoht; 2012-06-21 at 12:57 AM.

26. - Top - End - #806

So, my guild just one shot Heroic Ragnaros.

I can't even get my guild to log in these days. I actually stopped logging in myself and just play D3 unless someone says they need me for something, which is never.

27. - Top - End - #807
    Orc in the Playground

I can't even get my guild to log in these days. I actually stopped logging in myself and just play D3 unless someone says they need me for something, which is never.
    I believe my guild logs in still, but I don't. Except for popping in on occasion. I really feel that my time with WoW has passed. I'm planning on checking up on Darkfall when they do their promotion leading up to their 2.0 release. I want to see how the sandbox feels for me. Other than that, I'm waiting to see how Neverwinter turns out. MMOs don't seem to have the same feel as they used to.
    CEO of Evil Incorporated: "Subjugating humanity for a better tomorrow."

28. - Top - End - #808

DrowGirl

<.<

>.>

Hi again. I'm on a trial atm for Cataclysm and may end up subbing again. Any Europeans (alliance, preferably ) on Aszune? Currently got a 65 pally and 58 DK, and a few other lowbies.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

29. - Top - End - #809

No comment on the artwork? Really? No congratulations on the kill? Ouch.

Ah the end of the expansion blues.
    Happened with Wrath.
    Happened with BC.
    And it happens pretty much every expansion.

This is the time to do your absolute best to keep people feeling engaged, or you lose them, possibly for good.

My advice?
    Fun events.
    Not raids. Not PvP. Come up with something unique.

I recommend a race.
    Everyone starts a lvl 1 undead of any class.
    First one to make it to Lights Hope Chapel wins.
    Or, everyone makes a level 1 Troll/Orc, first one to make it to Winterspring wins the prize.
    Yes, people are going to die. Corpse hopping will be a fact of life, just as much as picking a clever route. Shortcuts have their own unique perils.
    Entry fee is 100g. Prize pot works like a 50/50 draw.

If you want a race for 85 characters, my advice would be to make it a race around Azeroth. Flight paths and flying mounts are acceptable, portals in cities are acceptable.
    Every stage of the race, you announce where the next leg of the race is. Or even better, you give everyone a clue as to the where the next leg of the race is but don't actually tell them. Try to make people visit all 3 continents, bonus points if you can get them to visit Outland.
    Double bonus points if you can trick someone to going to Outland when they don't have to.

I recommend a really good prize pool for something like this. Pull some funds from G bank, but still have an entry fee.

As for my guild, we have a commitment to get everyone their Ragnaros and Deathwing mounts. We also have plans for MoP and how we want to go about approaching content. Might hit the Beta servers and try out the new raids, might not.
    Last edited by Karoht; 2012-06-21 at 10:16 AM.

30. - Top - End - #810
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

No comment on the artwork? Really? No congratulations? Ouch.
    Sorry :(

I love both of them, but I really like the 2nd one more with the green, more of a "Prepared for battle" type picture.
    Boo!

Steam ID: Dublock

Battle tag: Dublock 1-7-2-5

Feel free to add me but say GitP :)