New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1370
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Harnel's Plots

[Arcadia]

"Yep, just like I said. Anyway, ever wished you didn't have a mate?" Sabrina asks with a smile.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Ogre in the Playground

[Arcadia]

Harnel shakes his head, "Not even once. We may not always agree on things, but I'd never want to be without her."

"What about you? Have you ever wished you had a husband or wife?"
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-11-05 at 08:44 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Blank squeaks and tries to put as firm a grip she can on the knife.

"I don't know what you did, but you definitely made her angry, liasa-veleen... What exactly did you say to her?"

4. - Top - End - #1024

[Arcadia]

"Aw, that's no fun." She replies with a pout. "And I guess you mean a mate? No, I could never just stick to one person, that's just boring." She replies with a shake of her head. "Now, this have been pretty easy so far so let's switch, if the other person can answer the question he get to change something in the one that asked it, alright? So what do you think about that greed you fought?" How she could tell it was his greed is anyone's guess. "He didn't seem to like you very much."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-11-05 at 09:03 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Arena

It could help Thel find Rogar, or it could help Rogar find him. After all, Rogar can feel the change in the air flow. Therefore, Rogar quietly walks towards the source of the moving air affecting the smoke cloud, then lunges out with his staff, hoping that this strike will have enough of the element of surprise to connect with Thel.
    Arena

For Thel, the staff does come as a complete surprise and nails him quite soundly.

"Well, two - two, friend," Thel says pulling the scone out of his ear again. "Now if you don't bally-well mind, help me blow away this smoke screen." Thel begins flapping his coat, talking all the while. "You're lucky our rules are all unofficial or I'd be complaining quite a bit about this. Who uses a smokescreen in a tournament? Or a bally hypnotic staff! Points for ingenuity,though, you'd be a blessing on the battlefield, hate to cross you on a bad day, but this sort of thing wouldn't have flown in a proper Salamandastron tourney, I assure you!"

Wenomir was absolutely right, Thel adores the sound of his voice.
    Last edited by OrchestraHc; 2012-11-05 at 09:18 PM.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Ogre in the Playground

[Arcadia]

"True, it's been too easy so far," Harnel says, "Greed is a manifestation of my draconic side. We covet... everything. The last time my wife went into my mindscape, she met with it; the rest of me doesn't like Greed, and Greed doesn't like the rest of me very much."

Harnel waves a hand, and Sabrina should find herself with a chest like she had before when Harnel was playing around. He answered the question, after all.

7. - Top - End - #1027

[Arcadia]

The dryad rolls her eyes, apparently finding a large chest a great deal more annoying than large hips. (but considering Harnel's tastes, for good reasons. ) "Geez, don't you think this is like, freakish?" She asks even though it was his turn to ask, but this question doesn't even count right?
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-11-05 at 09:35 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Ogre in the Playground

[Arcadia]

Harnel just grins, "I just find it funny, right now. Hot, sure, but also pretty funny. Anyways, What would you do if you were human instead of fey?"

9. - Top - End - #1029

[Arcadia]

"Hot? I look... wrong, fake. Maybe if you find it sexy to be unable to move." She makes a grimace, not really understanding Harnel at all. "Anyway, if I were human I'd live in those stone homes they have, have sex with a lot more people and then grow old and die. That's pretty much it. Humans have it hard I heard, they get diseases, kill each other, starve and freeze to death. While some things are nice, I'm glad I'm fey." Sabrina replies and then looks at Harnel closely. "Sure you can't keep that tail around? It looks cute. Oh! I know! Make your neck much longer too, like a real dragon!"

She will wait until Harnel made these changes until asking a question. "So do you think you're ugly? Like for real?" She asks with a big smile considering Harnel's latest transformation.

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Ogre in the Playground

[Arcadia]

Harnel chuckles, and then does as he was asked. His neck doubles in length!

But then, question. He frowns, "Yes."

Sabrina's hair will start growing very quickly, and it should start becoming very long very quickly. It's growth will stop when it reaches down to about her feet while she's standing.

11. - Top - End - #1031

[Arcadia]

The dryad feels her new hair, looking rather stunned. "...let me guess, your dream woman can't move at all since she's stuck underneath the weight of her own body? That sound about right? I was complimenting having fun with this earlier, but I see now that's impossible." She tells Harnel with a faint smile which soon fades as she notices his expression, "Oh... I didn't realize you really though that. Didn't you have a mate who thinks you're hot?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-11-05 at 10:26 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Ogre in the Playground

[Arcadia]

After another moment, Harnel will be back to he was before the game started, as Sabrina should be as well. Harnel, though stands up and heads off in the direction of his tent, looking rather frustrated, "I don't know."

Yes, Harnel does, in fact, still have issues with his appearance. And then, of course, there's the chance that Cessie may still be lying to him to spare his feelings; dammit, he thought he was past this. Why is it all welling up now?

And with that he'll go into his tent and flop down onto the mattress, not particularly in a light-hearted mood anymore.

13. - Top - End - #1033

[Arcadia]

"What do you mean 'don't know'?" The dryad asks after him and then adds. "Harnel, I'm sorry. I was just joking when I called you that." She even attempts to follow him into the tent.

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Ogre in the Playground

[Arcadia]

"You wouldn't have called me that in the first place if you weren't thinking it," he says. Sabrina will be able to follow him into the tent, of course.

"... Man, this aether thing is turning me into a moody bitch."

15. - Top - End - #1035

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Arena

For Thel, the staff does come as a complete surprise and nails him quite soundly.

"Well, two - two, friend," Thel says pulling the scone out of his ear again. "Now if you don't bally-well mind, help me blow away this smoke screen." Thel begins flapping his coat, talking all the while. "You're lucky our rules are all unofficial or I'd be complaining quite a bit about this. Who uses a smokescreen in a tournament? Or a bally hypnotic staff! Points for ingenuity,though, you'd be a blessing on the battlefield, hate to cross you on a bad day, but this sort of thing wouldn't have flown in a proper Salamandastron tourney, I assure you!"

Wenomir was absolutely right, Thel adores the sound of his voice.
    "True, these are unorthodox methods. But as you say, they work."

Rogar steps back and starts spinning his staff, using the haste affects to allow the staff to act as a fan. Once the smoke is blown away, Rogar steps back.

"Now, are you ready for the last point of our bout to be decided?"

16. - Top - End - #1036

[Arcadia]

Sabrina puts her hand on Harnel's shoulders and gives it a slight squeeze. "It's alright, I just didn't realize you took it so hard." ´She sits down at his side as a shirt and a pair of what looks like shorts form around her body. "I mean, you're not ugly, you just look... odd. Your face is pretty good looking actually." Yay?

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Ogre in the Playground

[Arcadia]

"We should probably get some rest," Harnel says, "Big fight tomorrow." He seems to have calmed down somewhat at least. Sabrina may note that he's sleeping on his stomach to avoid the reminder of his missing wings.

18. - Top - End - #1038

[Arcadia]

Sabrina is also rather happy that she can sleep on her stomach considering everything.
    In any case, the dryad goes out to sleep in her own tent, while she finds clothes rather uncomfortable, her nakedness was really the last thing she used to tease the half-dragon with.

As Harnel sleeps though he will have strange dreams involving the fey-queen, curtains and a gigantic black many-limbed creature with two eyes burning as red magma opening it's mouth, uttering two barely comprehensible words. "Ncoocooocoot reereal."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-11-06 at 07:14 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Ogre in the Playground

[Arcadia]

Given the dreams, Harnel activates the aether abilities he's got in his sleep; Sabrina will find herself much more curvy than before, with her clothing adjusted to match. Despite the large size increase, it'll have an airy quality to it, and Sabrina will have no more trouble moving than she does normally.

Harnel though, will wake up wondering what that dream was about. Very strange sounds coming from the dark creature. He'll summon up a little food for their breakfast before calling Sabrina to wake up and eat, "Come on, it's time for breakfast!"

Unless of course, she's already awake.

20. - Top - End - #1040

[Arcadia]

Whoops, spoke too soon I guess.

Sabrina would likely have woken up by such an unwanted expansion but as Arcadia is ruled by the sense of drama it's not until Harnel calls out for breakfast he can hear a scream from her tent with the dryad storming out. "What the void?! You did it again?!" She doesn't sound or look very happy about it.

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Ogre in the Playground

[Arcadia]

Harnel's eyebrows raise when Sabrina comes back out, and he's silent for a moment, wondering what happened. He'll then try to reverse the change as he makes up a plate for her to munch on. Mmm, hope she likes eggs!

22. - Top - End - #1042

[Arcadia]

Welp, it's not going to be that easy this time Harnel, perhaps you should learn to control your powers better so it won't be like last time huh? The half-dragon can feel a certain resistance in the air around him followed by the sound of the fey-queens voice. "So you want to undo what you did? Why?"

Sabrina seems completely obviously to the queens voice however and continues looking enraged. "You seriously enlarged me while I slept? Why?" The two women perhaps by chance, perhaps by the nature of this world, ask the very same question.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-11-06 at 08:11 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Ogre in the Playground

[Arcadia]

"I didn't do it. At least not intentionally. I slept thought the whole night," Harnel says simply, "Something's resisting my attempts to turn you back though."

24. - Top - End - #1044

[Arcadia]

"You didn't answer my question." Comes the queens voice. "I thought you liked women presented in such an objective fashion?"

"So what, they enlarged my breasts for some reason? Or you did it in your sleep? I thought it was funny at first but now it comes off as pretty creepy." Sabrina replies, grinding her teeth together in frustration.

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Ogre in the Playground

[Arcadia]

"It was meant to be funny at first; I like large breasts for sex, and last night we were trying to have some fun. I never intended for this to happen, I promise. I think they're stopping me from reverting you just so you'd get mad at me."

He looks upwards, obviously in response to the queen, "And you can shut up! I like the look but that doesn't mean I want women to be uncomfortable in their own bodies!"
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-11-06 at 08:28 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1046

[Arcadia]

"Is that what stopping you Hero? But don't you know you can change that as well? I'm sorry if I'm upsetting you but my kind just don't have the same type emotional responses as you do. I'm just curious." The fey queen replies.

Sabrina slowly seem to calm down though, even though she looks pretty weirded out when he starts at the sky. "Okay, great. Tell them [censorship] and [censorship]."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-11-06 at 08:38 AM.

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Ogre in the Playground

[Arcadia]

"I'm entirely aware of that, but I'm not going to change the way either of us think. We have every right to be our own people, both her and I," Harnel says.

28. - Top - End - #1048

[Arcadia]

"See, that's why you won't be able to fully realize your powers Hero, you have to let go of that. It's the only way to fully control a dream. Don't you see how much potential you have? You could become like me, but better."

"What are you talking about?" Sabrina demands in the same instance, starting to sound pretty worried.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Ogre in the Playground

[Arcadia]

"Not much of an enticement when you're bending people to your will for your amusement," Harnel says, "I believe in the sanctity of a person's mind. I won't change how they think."

30. - Top - End - #1050

[Arcadia]

"Bleh, even after so many tries you keep up with that moral code of yours. Oh well, I guess you have to fight Ashar again then." The queen replies as the world around him shifts once again. The half-dragon suddenly finding himself standing on the edge of a cliff facing a flood of lava far down below with his back pressed against a cliff wall. Suddenly finding himself wearing a full armor with Dickimus holstered in a scabbard hanging from his waist.

There is a chain of black mountains around him carved as skulls with the remains of countless of dead soldiers scattered across the entire ridge killed in especially violent fashions. Some simply torn apart, others impaled on the sharp teeth-like rocks which raises from the ridge which fills the air with the stench of death mixed with the ashes coming from the lava down below.

In the midst of all this is Sabrina, still looking the way Harnel left her as, sitting in a large cage which hangs in mid-air from the mountain peak, dangling above the lava flood below. The dryad looks just as surprised as Harnel probably is over this sudden shift of scenery.

As the half-dragon managed to take in all this he can hear a loud roar in the distance.

"GAAARAHHHHH!"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-11-06 at 10:12 AM.