Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 450 of 1493
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    TheFallenOne's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    I'll allow that. You take a -2 penalty on the shot. Also, making the modification is a DC 15 craft, with a -2 penalty for using improvised tools. Failure means the arrow used is wasted.
    Not a member of the Bayesian Conspiracy. Honestly. Probably. Maybe.
    Find your own priors!



  2. - Top - End - #422
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Aya sits down cross-legged, retrieving a thin needle and a small blade from a pack of tools of dubious purpose, along with a small cube of a blue gelatinous substance. Looking at the arrow in distaste, she sticks out her tongue at it before attempting to hollow out the ball at the tip. "Ick, this goes against all my instincts. But at least I won't have to hit anything with these arrows."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, we'll give it a few tries, then. A cube of hearthfire burns for six hours and fits in the bottom of a lantern; figure we can fit enough for ten minutes in an arrow, or should it be five?

    Craft: Bowmaking: (1d20+1)[17]
    Craft: Bowmaking: (1d20+1)[5]
    Craft: Bowmaking: (1d20+1)[6]
    Craft: Bowmaking: (1d20+1)[17]
    Craft: Bowmaking: (1d20+1)[18]
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  3. - Top - End - #423
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    As the last goblin is felled by the group's combined might, Jorran begins to simmer down. After a short while coming down on the adrenaline, Jorran joins the rest in looking through the dead goblins' stuff. His wounds were also starting to hurt. He had been in two major fights in three days. Quite a lot, even for him.

    "Ugh. Those goblins did a number on me." He mutters. "Anything useful in all of this?" Jorran comments, picking up the belt. "Most of it's too small to use."
    Frog in the playground.

    My homebrewer's extended signature.

    I have Str 5!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobVosh View Post
    Wall of text attacks! CRITS!

  4. - Top - End - #424
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Cardea's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    TRAINTIEDUPHELP

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Keeva

    "Well... useful comes in a variety of forms, aye? If no one really has any particular need for these things, I could use magic off them for some of my projects I need to get doin'. Takes a kick out of me to actually make powerful things, and having the energy from other items helps buffer it." Keeva says, eyeing over the more magical-natured items.
    Last edited by Cardea; 2012-04-17 at 11:46 PM.
    Avatar drawn by LostOne, many praises and prayers be to he.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajadea View Post
    Your $0.02 is a very large $0.02, Cardea.

  5. - Top - End - #425
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Mirielle peers at the equipment with Keeva and Jorran. "I'll put on the armor for now. I don't think I'll keep it, but it probably wouldn't hurt to have a little extra protection for the attack. The rest, well, I can talk to some of my family's old friends, see if we can find a group of halfling adventurers to sell it to or something."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Mirielle can get 1151 GP 2 SP 5 CP for the mundane equipment (assuming no one can think of another use for it), 383 GP 7 SP 5 CP over normal. She'll take 15% of that for the time it'll take for her to find a buyer, and distribute the rest however we decide. Keeva can take the chain shirt and cannibalize it if she wants, or Mirielle can get 937 GP 5 SP (rather than 625 GP) for it. In the mean time, she has room in her haversack for the chain shirt she took off, but with the sacrifice component can't carry much else.

    The Healing Belt might be good to keep as a jointly shared resource.


    ------------------

    "I can see just fine, actually," Mirielle replies to Aya. "I can lead the others in the dark, and once the fighting starts and I've got my armor up they should be able to see."

    She looks critically at Magnus's armor. "We might have a problem with being heard, though."
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  6. - Top - End - #426
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    TheFallenOne's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    There is an odd and perhaps amusing moment as Mirielle puts her left arm through the shirt's opening with dismayed grunts; it is a rather tight fit. When she tries to pull the whole thing over her head she gets stuck in an awkward position, unable to pull the shirt down or up again; this armor was not made for a human-sized wearer.
    Not a member of the Bayesian Conspiracy. Honestly. Probably. Maybe.
    Find your own priors!



  7. - Top - End - #427
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenOne View Post
    There is an odd and perhaps amusing moment as Mirielle puts her left arm through the shirt's opening with dismayed grunts; it is a rather tight fit. When she tries to pull the whole thing over her head she gets stuck in an awkward position, unable to pull the shirt down or up again; this armor was not made for a human-sized wearer.
    Doesn't magic armor resize to fit its wearer?
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  8. - Top - End - #428
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    TheFallenOne's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    that goes for clothing and jewelry. Rings, amulets, cloaks, or the healing belt.

    Armor and Weapon Sizes

    Armor and weapons that are found at random have a 30% chance of being Small (01-30), a 60% chance of being Medium (31-90), and a 10% chance of being any other size (91-100).
    makes it quite clear armor isn't included in this.
    Not a member of the Bayesian Conspiracy. Honestly. Probably. Maybe.
    Find your own priors!



  9. - Top - End - #429
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ah. I thought it meant that it's found that size, but it'd resize.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  10. - Top - End - #430
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Nodding critically at her work, Aya fills the three bulbs she managed not to ruin with enough water to set the contents alight once they're exposed to air, then seals them inside with a little more sewing so the hearthfire isn't wasted before she needs it.

    "Oh, good, that'll be much easier. You're right that you might be heard, but they're not going to set it off just 'cause they hear something odd, right? They'll go and look, or threaten to turn the winch... you just need to be close enough that you can hit them hard before they open it. I'll stay far enough back that I can wrap the cave entrance with a little binding if they notice the attack. You ought to have four minutes or so to take them out; soon as you're done, head for the cave, since I doubt you'll remain unnoticed for very long, and I probably won't be able to hold them once the magic wears off and they find me."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, there wouldn't really be any point to specifying that if they did resize.

    Anyway, just to check this ahead of time, dropping an Entangle ~20ft in front of the cave entrance should be doable even in the mostly-dark, right? The idea is to keep an eye on the stronghold with the spyglass, then Entangle as soon as anyone tries to leave (or if she can't see them well enough for that, just do it as soon as the attack starts). After that, drop a couple hearthfire arrows on the area so Aya can see them and they can't easily see her, and start firing.
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  11. - Top - End - #431
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGirl

    Join Date
    May 2010

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Magnus, Post fight

    Magnus stows his hammer, and comments, "I can stow the goblin possessions in my pack, if needed. I've got extra space. As for the plan, it sounds good enough, since we're already close. I'm a bit hesitant to attack the dam at night, but at least their vision range is shortened, even if ours is worse."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Redoing my essentia, to match my character sheet:
    3 spellward shirt (SR 17), 2 Astral Vambraces (DR 6/magic), 0 incarnate weapon
    Last edited by candycorn; 2012-04-18 at 01:28 PM.
    All of this has happened before...
    and all of this will happen again.

    Moving. Internet access is a bit spotty.

  12. - Top - End - #432
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    After Aya returns

    "I may not be able to see the runts, but I can smell them." Jorran comments. "Ought to keep us from being surprised in this darkness. We can't hide, but neither can they. If they see us coming in the first place."

    Jorran stretched, inhaling the cold night air, gathering the scents of anything nearby. Right now, he could sense his new allies. The goblins would smell quite different.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Moving into Hunter's Sense stance. Don't know how much the 30ft scent range will actually help, but it's something.
    Frog in the playground.

    My homebrewer's extended signature.

    I have Str 5!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobVosh View Post
    Wall of text attacks! CRITS!

  13. - Top - End - #433
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    "Let's go, then. It's not like we've got much to lose by trying, right?"

    Carefully leading the others behind hills and avoiding ridgelines as they make their way to the target, Aya pauses as the stark line of the dam comes into sight ahead to whisper a prayer to Mystra. Scanning the hillside with her newly-enhanced eyesight, she nods and points out the path's location. "That's where you're headed. There's a rock way leading straight up to the right side, and a ladder on the other; the path is probably your best bet. I'll watch for your signal, but I'll have to keep an eye on the cave entrance to make sure none of them come to reinforce the others; if I can't see them well enough to tell, I'm going to drop the binding as soon as you start the fight, just so you've got fair warning. Don't take your time once you engage, and head straight for the cave - right over there, about - as soon as you're done. Although if one of you can disable the winch so a passing patrol doesn't open the floodgates while we're inside, that'd be worth doing."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Casting Hawkeye when we're about ten minutes away. Aya will head for a spot roughly 230ft away from both cave and dam, with line of sight on each, and check whether she can see the cave entrance well enough through the spyglass to be able to tell if any goblins are leaving. If she can't, she'll drop the Entangle ~20ft in front of the entrance as soon as she sees or hears the others engage the dam guards.
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  14. - Top - End - #434
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Cardea's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    TRAINTIEDUPHELP

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Keeva

    "Well, I won't be of much help, unless I can get stationary. This damn thing takes a bit to reload. I can keep your energies' a'floatin' though, with the wand, but aside from that I ain't gonna be much help with fightin'." Keeva says, still picking at the items. She stands up, holding her crossbow up.
    Avatar drawn by LostOne, many praises and prayers be to he.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajadea View Post
    Your $0.02 is a very large $0.02, Cardea.

  15. - Top - End - #435
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGirl

    Join Date
    May 2010

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Magnus

    Magnus looks at Keeva, before replying, "You're good at figuring out things though, right? If I covered you for a moment, could you disable the winch, make it unusable? Barring that, my only idea was to hit it with a tanglefoot bag, and move on."
    All of this has happened before...
    and all of this will happen again.

    Moving. Internet access is a bit spotty.

  16. - Top - End - #436
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Cardea's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    TRAINTIEDUPHELP

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Keeva

    "Hrm. Yeah, I could do that, long as I got cover or a distraction. I'm not exactly the fastest or dodgiest out of the lot of us, but I can certainly disable a winch." Keeva says, the basic structures of winches forming in her mind.
    Avatar drawn by LostOne, many praises and prayers be to he.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajadea View Post
    Your $0.02 is a very large $0.02, Cardea.

  17. - Top - End - #437
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    "All right, then," Mirielle says. "We'll sneak up to the dam. I'll lead. I'm pretty sure I can see as well in the dark as any goblins, but no better, so I'll stop as soon as I see one of them. Then I'll make your armor glow, Magnus, sort of like mine, and you can charge. It won't protect you any, but it'll let us see what we're doing. Then we just have to overwhelm them so they can't trigger the dam."

    She turns to Aya. "Will that work, do you think? I've not had to sneak up on many things more alert than librarians before."

    @All
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mechanically, what I'm thinking, is that we'll sneak up until I can see one of the guards; that'll mean we're within 60 feet of them. We'll draw back just a bit so they don't see us. We'll have a surprise round, presumably, so I'll use my daylight SLA on Magnus's armor, which will shed bright light within a 60 foot radius. He can move closer, and Jorran can delay until the beginning of the first round and make a full charge. Anything I'm missing or gotten wrong mechanically?
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  18. - Top - End - #438
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Aya nods. "It should be alright. Just keep in mind that you won't have much room to work with; the gangway's maybe seven feet wide at best. Might want to try shoving them off if you need more room, but then you'd have to chase them down afterward if they tried to hide in the water." She shrugs, waving Mirielle onward. "Just do what looks best at the time, and it'll probably work out. You're quick enough for that approach."
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  19. - Top - End - #439
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    "Alright, then," Mirielle says, hefting her morningstar. "Let's get on with it."

    Spoiler
    Show
    She'll take 10 on hide and move silently for 12 and 9, respectively. As she thinks they're getting close, she'll use guidance to boost her Hide to 13 for that moment when she has to jump back out of the guards' Darkvision range.

    She'll also pre-buff Jorran with a shield of faith.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    "Sounds solid. I'll follow. Jorran continues keeping his nose to the air, on the lookout for any surprises. As the others take to a stealthier form of movement, Jorran does so as well, somewhat more successfully than some of his companions.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Also taking 10 on Hide and Move Silently, for 18 on both. Also, couldn't Jorran just move... 20ft closer before the surprise round? Sure, I'll be within their darkvision range, but that thing isn't an autospot, and Jorran probably has a fair chance at beating their Spot and Listen rolls. Amusingly, Ferocity would actually make me stealthier.
    Frog in the playground.

    My homebrewer's extended signature.

    I have Str 5!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobVosh View Post
    Wall of text attacks! CRITS!

  21. - Top - End - #441
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGirl

    Join Date
    May 2010

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Magnus

    "Just make sure we're fairly close before we get that daylight. Within 100 feet. We've got to get to that winch and keep any goblins from it first. If they can trip the winch, the hamlet is flooded. So I'll be moving to kill any near it, and cover Keeva, until the winch is disabled. From there, I'll engage. I just don't want to become a beacon while I'm too far out to reach anything."

    Mechanics of the approach:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hide:(1d20-5)[0]
    MS: (1d20-5)[0]
    All of this has happened before...
    and all of this will happen again.

    Moving. Internet access is a bit spotty.

  22. - Top - End - #442
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog Dragon View Post
    Also, couldn't Jorran just move... 20ft closer before the surprise round? Sure, I'll be within their darkvision range, but that thing isn't an autospot, and Jorran probably has a fair chance at beating their Spot and Listen rolls. Amusingly, Ferocity would actually make me stealthier
    I think I misread the rules for darkvision, which is why I didn't suggest it in the first place. "You can't hide" is different from "you're automatically detected," right? If so, yes, I agree that that's a good idea, and probably more legal than delaying to get a full charge.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  23. - Top - End - #443
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGirl

    Join Date
    May 2010

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Spoiler
    Show

    Spot:
    The Spot skill is used primarily to detect characters or creatures who are hiding. Typically, your Spot check is opposed by the Hide check of the creature trying not to be seen. Sometimes a creature isnít intentionally hiding but is still difficult to see, so a successful Spot check is necessary to notice it.

    ...

    Spot checks may be called for to determine the distance at which an encounter begins. A penalty applies on such checks, depending on the distance between the two individuals or groups, and an additional penalty may apply if the character making the Spot check is distracted (not concentrating on being observant).
    Bolded text outlines what you're trying for. If you're not hiding, but are ruled difficult to see, they may need spot checks.

    As for the other?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness
    ...As a guideline, the maximum distance in mountain terrain at which a Spot check for detecting the nearby presence of others can succeed is 4d10◊10 feet...

    ...In general, the maximum distance in desert terrain at which a Spot check for detecting the nearby presence of others can succeed is 6d6◊20 feet...

    ...In gentle hills, the maximum distance at which a Spot check for detecting the nearby presence of others can succeed is 2d10◊10 feet. In rugged hills, this distance is 2d6◊10 feet....

    ...In a moor, the maximum distance at which a Spot check for detecting the nearby presence of others can succeed is 6d6◊10 feet. In a swamp, this distance is 2d8◊10 feet...

    ...In a sparse forest, the maximum distance at which a Spot check for detecting the nearby presence of others can succeed is 3d6◊10 feet. In a medium forest, this distance is 2d8◊10 feet, and in a dense forest it is 2d6◊10 feet...

    ...As a guideline, creatures can see 4d8◊10 feet if the water is clear, and 1d8◊10 feet if itís murky. Moving water is always murky, unless itís in a particularly large, slow-moving river...
    The distances are not in your favor for the latter.
    All of this has happened before...
    and all of this will happen again.

    Moving. Internet access is a bit spotty.

  24. - Top - End - #444
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    TheFallenOne's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    OK, here's a map. I hope grey and brown tones work for everybody



    darker grey requires extensive climbing. Lighter grey leads up to the dam in a steep slope. Every light grey square counts as difficult terrain, double movement cost.
    Winch is in H5

    Keep in mind, you can't hide without cover or concealment, and there is little to none this close to the dam. When getting closer you see in R-S 16-17 a muddy hole where it seems a tree was removed some time ago.
    Not a member of the Bayesian Conspiracy. Honestly. Probably. Maybe.
    Find your own priors!



  25. - Top - End - #445
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Jeff the Green's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Great PNW
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    After leading the night-blind members of the party to their ambush spot just outside of the goblins' eyesight, Mirielle doubles back and approaches the dam from the front. Settling in a little more than 60 feet from the dam, she waits for her chance.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Surprise round:
    Delay until proper initiative. Somewhere just outside the goblins' darkvision range. I don't think the exact position is important, but I19 looks about right.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep/Spring Greenman by Comissar

  26. - Top - End - #446
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGirl

    Join Date
    May 2010

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Magnus

    Magnus positions himself to the south of the dam ladder. After everyone is in position, he throws a sunrod up, to announce the charge.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Start in G20. Throw sunrod towards G10/H11 intersection, 10 feet up (5 increments): (1d20-7)[10] vs AC 5.

    If miss, scatter 5 squares: (1d8)[8] (8 is directly towards me)
    Last edited by candycorn; 2012-04-26 at 05:32 AM.
    All of this has happened before...
    and all of this will happen again.

    Moving. Internet access is a bit spotty.

  27. - Top - End - #447
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Cardea's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    TRAINTIEDUPHELP

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Keeva

    Keeva walks up behind Magnus, holstering her crossbow, readying herself to run.
    Avatar drawn by LostOne, many praises and prayers be to he.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajadea View Post
    Your $0.02 is a very large $0.02, Cardea.

  28. - Top - End - #448
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Sallera's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    The light is poor on the shadowed mountainside, and Aya tucks the spyglass away, waiting for the first burst of light at the dam and calling all the plant life near the cave into a binding to keep the goblins inside while the rest worked.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Placing the Entangle ~20 feet in front of the entrance, so it covers the ground for a decent distance to all sides. Lasts 4 minutes, Reflex DC is 13.

    Initiative: (1d20+4)[9]
    Thanks to Arokh for the avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    August
    Sei
    Eikaba

  29. - Top - End - #449
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    TheFallenOne's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    The dam is suddenly illuminated by a bright point of light some twenty feet in front of it, the sudden brightness painful on the eyes. Vague shadows lingering on the gangway take shape, revealing three goblins and a bugbear, frantically screaming in quite apparent surprise. Two hammocks on the left of the dam begin to twist, clearly occupied by some more goblinkin.

    Spoiler
    Show
    hammocks in F 5-6, G 5-6

    goblins in E 6, I 6, L 6
    bugbear in K 6

    still surprise round for those who didn't act yet
    Not a member of the Bayesian Conspiracy. Honestly. Probably. Maybe.
    Find your own priors!



  30. - Top - End - #450
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Default Re: Madness, Blood and Thunder in Ravens Bluff IC

    Though unable to see in the night, Jorran can smell Mirielle as she leads them through the darkness. He pauses when she does, but surges forth when Magnus throws the signal.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Surprise Round
    I'm not entirely sure about my location, so Jorran will just move 40ft directly towards the ladder.

    Init: (1d20+5)[11]
    Last edited by Frog Dragon; 2012-04-27 at 03:34 PM.
    Frog in the playground.

    My homebrewer's extended signature.

    I have Str 5!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobVosh View Post
    Wall of text attacks! CRITS!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •