New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM] Bridle Shores Out of character thread 6

Hey Amish, at the end of a week, what state would say the beach would be in, with Sandy not able to do his task there properly?

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ettin in the Playground

Ok, I'm going to give up trying to find my last post and just continue fresh. How many days has it been since Simmer was defeated?

Also, what time of day is it?

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Ok, I'm going to give up trying to find my last post and just continue fresh. How many days has it been since Simmer was defeated?
    None.

The night after Simmer was defeated, and we're close to going to a time-skip about a week or two in the future so your pony can be easily re-integrated. Just come up with something they've been doing for a week or two.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Ettin in the Playground

Ok, goodo. I guess I'll RP her heading home from the library, probably with a stack of Daring Do and Legend of Zorroan books

As for the next two weeks, anypony in need of music teaching?

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Hey Amish, at the end of a week, what state would say the beach would be in, with Sandy not able to do his task there properly?
    With no major storms, the beach would fare okay over the time skip. If you looked hard, you'd notice some dunes sagging or similar symptoms. For Sandy, it likely looks a wreck, but to most, it's just fine.

Also, when I'm less sleepy and not pulling an all-nighter, remind me to run a plot idea past you for the upcoming day.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    With no major storms, the beach would fare okay over the time skip. If you looked hard, you'd notice some dunes sagging or similar symptoms. For Sandy, it likely looks a wreck, but to most, it's just fine.

Also, when I'm less sleepy and not pulling an all-nighter, remind me to run a plot idea past you for the upcoming day.
    Ah kay, whelp, I ask simply because I had planned to introduce a minor new pony, an artist pegasus in a slump who heard of the beautiful crystal clear lake and 'gorgeous' beach and had decided to come to Bridle Shores for a while and see this mostly natural wonder for inspiration, only to not find it meeting to her expectations, namely the beach.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ogre in the Playground

It's the night after he was defeated, but we're preparing for a timeskip. More importantly, where did you get your avatar?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

8. - Top - End - #338
    Titan in the Playground

Ah kay, whelp, I ask simply because I had planned to introduce a minor new pony, an artist pegasus in a slump who heard of the beautiful crystal clear lake and 'gorgeous' beach and had decided to come to Bridle Shores for a while and see this mostly natural wonder for inspiration, only to not find it meeting to her expectations, namely the beach.
    Like I said; the state of the beach depends on the weather. If you'd like her to not quite be as inspired, then I can throw a minor rainstorm Sandy's way. He's had quite the streak of bad luck lately, surely one more thing wouldn't hurt, right?

At this rate, I feel like I should be in the other, less sunshine-filled RP...

Hush, you. That spot's already taken.

*le angst-filled sigh*
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-30 at 03:56 PM.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Like I said; the state of the beach depends on the weather. If you'd like her to not quite be as inspired, then I can throw a minor rainstorm Sandy's way. He's had quite the streak of bad luck lately, surely one more thing wouldn't hurt, right?

At this rate, I feel like I should be in the other, less sunshine-filled RP...

Hush, you. That spot's already taken.

*le angst-filled sigh*
    Ooh, I like this torture of Sandy, yes please

10. - Top - End - #340
    Ogre in the Playground

You know, I know a unicorn who would be simply fascinated to observe this spell....
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

11. - Top - End - #341
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    It's the night after he was defeated, but we're preparing for a timeskip. More importantly, where did you get your avatar?
    Ta. Well I've tucked Quaver away for the night. If nopony needs/wants a music teacher during the timeskip I'll have to RP her trying once again to drum up customers once we're back.

As for the avatar, it's cropped from here: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-X94ACLKYO8...inbow_dash.png

12. - Top - End - #342
    Titan in the Playground

I think the only thing left at this point is the library which should be ending soon enough anyway.

Hawk, Purity, unless you two plan on adding anything, I think Sildra and I could finish it up soon.

Over the next week or two the following things will be happening with my ponies.

Hullabaloo:
    Hanging around Mommy.
    Soft: Hanging out with Hullabaloo, Smoothie, and her various friends. Being shocked that Smoothie and Gwyn are getting along, and serving drinks at the bar.
    Mystic: Mostly just working on trying to turn her hobby (Pony equivalent of D&D) into a job. She's also been growing a bit more alien by the day, skin growing a bit more plate-like in areas, and her skin is growing lighter than the rest of her body around the facial area.
    Smoothie: Taking Gwyn's advice with the shampoo and conditioner, maybe going to the spa with her once, working on stuff in her library, working with the gem, and having nightmares.
    Sunny: Probably annoying ponies by being so annoyingly huggy all the time.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Well during the timeskip, my ponies are:

(Purple) Planning, setting up, and having a slumber party.

(Grills) Running his restaurant and spa. Visiting his mother and fillyfriend. Angsting about them.

(Fire Flower) Recovering in the nearest hospital. Making Grills' visits unpleasurable and guiltridden.

(Hover) Flying away from Sunny. Failing to do so. Writing depressing poetry.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

14. - Top - End - #344
    Dwarf in the Playground

I don't really know what I have left to add, so I think we can finish it up. As for my ponies:

Night Jewel is checking out various jobs, but getting too bored with the easier ones to actually want to keep them.

Flower Tail is trying to learn new magic with limited success.

Winterflap is setting up her ice cave.

Sweetheart is working at the Civic Centre and trying her best not to attract too much attention.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ettin in the Playground

That time of the RP where we have to post timeskip activities again!

Silverpine would probably be busy at school and what not. Also with Gearstride, but we all know that.

Icy Touch would probably help with Winterflap with her ice project, assuming that she finds a suitable cave, and of course continues to take dance lessons with Fox Trot. She would also discreetly inquire about the availability of stoves.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground

Timeskip activities go!

Garion would be spending his time getting to know this new world he'd been brought into, likely to Miss Gwyn's chagrin. After two weeks of almost non-stop questions, the foal seemed to be getting a decent handle on the world, despite there being so much more to know about. Miss Gwyn and Mister Grills likely worked hard to ensure he at least remembered the important things in life; manners.

Less and less would be seen of Sandy in the two weeks following Simmer. It would seem that the pegasus spent most of his time at home, only popping into town to run odd errands or to speak with particular ponies. And even on those trips, he simply didn't waste any time. Those who knew him would be treated to polite, but uncharacteristically short pleasantries if they managed to catch him, before watching him trot off once again. After a rainstorm midway through the second week, he all but disappeared from the usual bustle of the town.

Depending on how things go with the tests, he may also be spending a lot of time at the library.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot- He'll continue to spend time with Icy, doing his afternoon dance classes with his students, in which he'll lose two students during the weeks. Continue to fret about his bills but never show it, especially to Icy.

Gwynfillion- She'll continue to try to take care of Garion, where once in a while she put him in observation for magi-science. She'll still have kept an emotional distance to Garion, not quite warmed up to him. During these two weeks, as part of the odd and sudden growth spurts of Wrymple, it will have no longer been small enough to roam the tower freely, Gwynfillion will have had to have him him outside the tower. Due to her protective nature of the wurm, she would have constructed a magical barrier to keep it from going outside the undetermined range around her tower (and out of her garden below). Wrymple would be as big as a compact car at this point.

Gearstride- Would have spent a lot of her time working on the rocket installment on the Clunker, finding time to hang out with Silverpine and make out in different places and once in a while, wonder about Sandy and his peculiar behavior.

Spark Chaser- Hang out with Pyrite in their usual fashion, oh yea, and go to school now that that was set up. With school he'd find himself with less time to do the things he liked to do.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Titan in the Playground

Ta. Well I've tucked Quaver away for the night. If nopony needs/wants a music teacher during the timeskip I'll have to RP her trying once again to drum up customers once we're back.
    Since nopony else seems to be showing any interest, how about Mystic? So long as Quaver can stand her client being an Alien who plays the piano with her tentacle hair.

Since the scene in the library is pretty much done, I think we can just consider it time-skip time.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Since nopony else seems to be showing any interest, how about Mystic? So long as Quaver can stand her client being an Alien who plays the piano with her tentacle hair.

Since the scene in the library is pretty much done, I think we can just consider it time-skip time.
    Hah, can do. Although I imagine after the first lesson, Quaver will need a strong drink

(Alternatively, she may just assume it's a costume for a performance or something.) Then again, it might just break her mind.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Titan in the Playground

Hah, can do. Although I imagine after the first lesson, Quaver will need a strong drink

(Alternatively, she may just assume it's a costume for a performance or something.) Then again, it might just break her mind.

So, I think that's everything.

I can haz Cheezburga Timeskip?

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm good!!

22. - Top - End - #352
    Titan in the Playground

So, I think that's everything.

I can haz Cheezburga Timeskip?
    Yep. I think we're good.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Troll in the Playground

Hey, you know, Fox Trot losing two dance NPC dance lesson students, could be their parents decided to have them learn music lessons from Quaver instead for their afternoon activities.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey, you know, Fox Trot losing two dance NPC dance lesson students, could be their parents decided to have them learn music lessons from Quaver instead for their afternoon activities.
    Parents would be thrilled, kids not so much I get the feeling Fox Trot would be a more fun teacher than Quaver

EDIT: Thinking about this, it could work. In conjunction with Mystic, three new students would be enough to support Quaver, and I'm sure the kids would make frequent reference to their old teacher, giving Quaver an topic to fight with talk to FT about if and when they next meet.

Oh yes, Quaver and Foxtrot are shaping up to be the best of friends aren't they?

25. - Top - End - #355
    Titan in the Playground

Moving back home today and tomorrow, so my activity will be sporadic at best.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Troll in the Playground

Soo....Who wants a Top Hat and Silk Scarf in their day today?
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

27. - Top - End - #357
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Mystic would take a Top Hat and Silk Scar in her day.

28. - Top - End - #358
    Troll in the Playground

Parents would be thrilled, kids not so much I get the feeling Fox Trot would be a more fun teacher than Quaver

EDIT: Thinking about this, it could work. In conjunction with Mystic, three new students would be enough to support Quaver, and I'm sure the kids would make frequent reference to their old teacher, giving Quaver an topic to fight with talk to FT about if and when they next meet.

Oh yes, Quaver and Foxtrot are shaping up to be the best of friends aren't they?
    B.P.F.F to the end

29. - Top - End - #359
    Troll in the Playground

double posting..my other favorite kind!

Hey Orzel, should I assume two of the Pepper family members are the ones doing the spa service for Gwynfillion and Smoothie?

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Mystic would take a Top Hat and Silk Scar in her day.
    As would Heart, I believe.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show