Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 1058

Thread: Meta WW

  1. - Top - End - #211
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Fleeing Coward's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    So what's today's challenge?
    Also Murska and 27 please
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2012-03-12 at 04:53 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.

  2. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Right, Fleeing Coward. You trying to do 'something' to me as well? What good guy would be sneaking around at night, huh? I even heard you had a knife.
    Last edited by Murska; 2012-03-12 at 07:19 AM.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trophies.

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.

  3. - Top - End - #213
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Ur-Quan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW



    "Public embarrassment you say? Fleeing Coward is actually a fiend who tries to violate people at night?"

    Then it goes to say, right away:


    Fire our weapons at Fleeing Coward.
    My avatar is by Matthias. Thanks a lot <3

  4. - Top - End - #214
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    bladescape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Logic Challenge. Sorry for forgetting.

    Thread Searching:
    Spoiler
    Show

    {table=head]Number|Searcher
    01|Ur-Quan
    02|RuneboundShade
    03|Murska
    04|
    05|
    06|
    07|
    08|
    09|
    10|
    11|Alarra
    12|SuperDark
    13|TinyMushroom
    14|
    15|Castaras
    16|Vesth
    17|Penguinator
    18|
    19|Calamity
    20|
    21|CD4
    22|
    23|
    24|
    25|
    26|
    27|FleeingCoward
    28|
    29|
    30|
    31|
    32|
    33|Usourselves&we
    [/table]
    Last edited by bladescape; 2012-03-11 at 07:37 AM.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"




    My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

    If I'm needed in a FFRP scene, or someone has an idea for one of my characters, PM me. It's more likely to be received than anything else.

  5. - Top - End - #215
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Fleeing Coward's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Right, Fleeing Coward. You trying to do 'something' to me as well? What good guy would be sneaking around at night, huh? I even heard you had a knife.
    So you're admitting you know I targetted you then?
    I mean all I was trying to do was visit you house and greet you with poison but you try to make me out to be some sort of hideous murderer. I can assure you that I had no intentions of killing you yet
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2012-03-11 at 08:16 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.

  6. - Top - End - #216
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    You can just greet me during the day, like ordinary Lawful Good people would.

    ((That way I would be sleeping, instead of floating around trying to convince people that I'm their ally.))
    Last edited by Murska; 2012-03-11 at 08:19 AM.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trophies.

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.

  7. - Top - End - #217
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Fleeing Coward's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Who said anything about been lawful

    ((Floating around? Sounds evil to me))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.

  8. - Top - End - #218
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    I don't take visits in my home from anyone but Lawful, and even then only because they cannot hurt me within. Feel free to contact me via messages, though - I always receive those.

    As for floating, it is my primary form of movement as I happen to have no legs. You shouldn't vilify people hindered by their circumstances. I mean, you're a chicken.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trophies.

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.

  9. - Top - End - #219
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Fleeing Coward's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Well someone has to point out the facts right? After all when was the last time you met a floating eye that wasn't evil?

    Besides, you're trying to kill a talking chicken. I'll have you know that we're an endangered species so you'll be breaking all sorts of laws if you hurt me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.

  10. - Top - End - #220
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    What do you mean 'kill'? I just pointed you out as a good candidate for an ordinary contest of Logic.

    And the last time any of you met a floating eyeball that isn't evil is right now. Hello folks.

    What's the last time you met a floating eyeball that was evil?

    Finally, I see no proof that you're a talking chicken. You look just like an ordinary chicken to me.
    Last edited by Murska; 2012-03-11 at 08:52 AM.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trophies.

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.

  11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Szilard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California (GMT -8)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    The great and grandiose civilization of Szilard pondered. In these times of crisis, it seemed luck had failed them. They unanimously decided to vote against luck and voted to search the 13 for anything of use to kill Fleeing Coward.
    Last edited by Szilard; 2012-03-11 at 10:06 AM.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

    Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive



  12. - Top - End - #222
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    bladescape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Szilard, TinyMushroom's already taken 13.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"




    My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

    If I'm needed in a FFRP scene, or someone has an idea for one of my characters, PM me. It's more likely to be received than anything else.

  13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    flabort's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Stepping up out of a cellar, into the bright light, the empty suit with the hand blocks where it's eyes would be against the glare of the sun.
    "What? This is not the cellar I went to sleep in! Or the clothes!"
    For some reason, his seven piece suit has been replaced by a peppy one piece orange jogging suit, but his fancy silver bracelets remain. But most embarrassingly, embroidered on his back is the name Cd4!

    (2 points in pun challenges)
    Last edited by flabort; 2012-03-12 at 11:49 AM.
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

    Extended Signature
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show


    Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

    Nude version by SmuchMuch.

  14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Szilard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California (GMT -8)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Szilard, TinyMushroom's already taken 13.
    Huh, I could've sworn no one had taken it when I saw the list. Oh well, 30.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

    Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show


    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive



  15. - Top - End - #225
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Jul 2007

    Default Re: Meta WW

    ((Not in the mood to write more puns right now, so I'll just search spots 8 and 24 and vote to lynch flabort for stealing my spot.))

  16. - Top - End - #226
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Saposhiente's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    An SQL database

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Since neither FC nor Murska provided any actual logic, I decided to choose based on the games they picked. While FC's game has mostly powers that affect Lynches, Murska's has no less than 3 nightkillers.
    Also 4, 5
    Last edited by Saposhiente; 2012-03-11 at 11:49 AM.

    Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.
    Avatar by Akrim.elf

  17. - Top - End - #227
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Ur-Quan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    According to that, you'll never ever vote for me, eh, Sapo?
    My avatar is by Matthias. Thanks a lot <3

  18. - Top - End - #228
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Saposhiente's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    An SQL database

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Not without some other reason. It's only a tiebreaking method.
    Also, you're more likely to have been distributed the Death Note, but for the same reason, also more likely the Armor of Gandor.
    Last edited by Saposhiente; 2012-03-11 at 12:23 PM.

    Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.
    Avatar by Akrim.elf

  19. - Top - End - #229
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Ur-Quan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Quote Originally Posted by Saposhiente View Post
    Also, you're more likely to have been distributed the Death Note, but for the same reason, also more likely the Armor of Gandor.
    Is that written in the rules somewhere or what? I don't get how am I more likely of an item candidate, except if you imply DMs botching the rolls, which would be Divine Anger inducing.
    My avatar is by Matthias. Thanks a lot <3

  20. - Top - End - #230
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Saposhiente's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    An SQL database

    Default Re: Meta WW

    It says somewhere that the people with vanilla roles are the people that get the items that grant them additional powers.

    Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.
    Avatar by Akrim.elf

  21. - Top - End - #231
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rogue Nine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milliways
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Whistler toots and beeps, awakening Rogue Nine from his meditation just as a chicken runs by, arguing with a floating eye, wreathed in green flames.

    What did I get myself into? And what is that Fleeing Coward doing? Had some crime been committed? He searches the Force and finds nothing out of the ordinary from either, but his police-instinct makes him suspicious of the Chicken. After all, he's guilty of something to be running away like that.

    He continues to search location 19.

    Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

    Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

  22. - Top - End - #232
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grue Bait's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I don't even know anymore
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    What do you think I am then, Saposhiente?

    ...was that mean? I didn't want it to be! Anyone mind if I search 22? What about you, Castaras?
    Last edited by Grue Bait; 2012-03-11 at 02:06 PM.
    Avatar by The Grimmace. Or Zjoot, I guess.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    They were fighting over the merits of pacifism.

    I'm part of this project to bring safe drinking water to impoverished countries. Check us out!

  23. - Top - End - #233
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    My logic is that Fleeing Coward tried to do something at my house last night. He was caught, as the narration mentions. It's a bit of a personal reason anyway, but at least he's got some sort of a night action, so less likely to be a 'lynch-affecting power' as you say.

    Besides, night-killers in my game can't kill without the Death Note, so unless you're saying the narrators didn't distribute items randomly, I can't be one.

    EDIT: Unless I got it randomly, of course.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trophies.

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.

  24. - Top - End - #234
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Oddity's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    inside you
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Today, I have lost my voice. No associated runny nose or anything; just good ol plain inability to speak. As such, Oddity will not vote today, a sort of self induced silence, if you will. Rather, I will search 14 and try to rest my tongue.

    "H-h-ello? ah screwit"
    Last edited by Oddity; 2012-03-11 at 02:23 PM.
    Previous Wins
    Spoiler
    Show

    Sharn, the Broken city - Serial Killer (neutral)
    The Demons - Vampire (neutral)
    Universal Smash Bros 4 - Luigi (mason)

    Spoiler
    Show

    Trophies (deserved or not)


  25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Pokeball
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Poppa Penguinator stood at rapt attention, watching the chicken go up against the green eye. He snapped his fingers, and a strong-looking Dyviil appeared by his side. "Rico. Status report."
    The Dyviil nodded, a single horn sticking from his head. The other was a mere stub, having been bitten off in battle. "The chicken faces off against the green one. It is suggested that he sneaks into the houses of others. Today's topic is logic."
    The Dyviil remained silent, then wiped his lip. "Fine. Orders are to take Murska out. The chicken could prove useful later."
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2012-03-12 at 09:33 PM.


    Fire Emblem Spritesman Inna Playground - Let me know if you set up a game!

    Finally forced me into getting one of these.

    Banner by Elder Tsofu.

  26. - Top - End - #236
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    TinyMushroom's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under your bed
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Meta WW

    "Yay! My first lantern is done!" Tiny cheered. It was not exactly a piece of art, but hey, she was just a kid. She went to give it a nice place around her corner of the thread, when a chicken fled past her.
    "Hello chicken, want something to eat?" She offered him a handful of the gooey pumpkin insides. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you, unlike that Murska guy..."
    Last edited by TinyMushroom; 2012-03-11 at 04:27 PM.
    Science: always an acceptable motive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gligarman2 View Post
    14. I will not counterspell when Celestia raises the sun.
    Do you want an avatar?
    Adopt one, or ask for a custom avatar!
    Portfolio

  27. - Top - End - #237
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Fleeing Coward's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    @Murska What I tried on you was actually lynch affecting. In fact, I wish it worked since I'd be slightly less worried of the lynch today if it did.

    As for my role, it's the same as in Fatbelly so anyone who can be bothered checking or played that game will know exactly what I can do.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2012-03-11 at 05:10 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.

  28. - Top - End - #238
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Poison, is it?

    Oh well. I took you down there, I can do it again. A logic contest? Bring it on.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trophies.

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.

  29. - Top - End - #239
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Fleeing Coward's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Poison, is it?

    Oh well. I took you down there, I can do it again. A logic contest? Bring it on.
    It's because you stole the win there due to an unfortunate PM error at the end of that game that I tried to poison you for old times sake (that and because I didn't want to risk killing the seer day 1 again like I did that game)

    Also, I wish I could be as confident as Murska when it comes to the contest because the narrators decided the Baroness isn't very logical so I'd rather not go up
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.

  30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Calamity's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Gran Canaria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Meta WW

    "Fleeing Coward, sneaking around at night is one thing, but getting caught in the act is another!"

    ((Plus, I kind of feel like breaking the tradition of pointing at Murska ))

    Spoiler
    Show
    <NamelessOne> Calamity, you terrify me, and that's saying something.
    Avatar and LGBT banner by Dihan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •