New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OOC 29: Since When Have Titles Been All That Important, Anyway?

Alright, sorry. I just wanted to know if you had a preference before I went ahead and made one.
    Thanks to Ceika for the Jurga the Hutt avatar!

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OOC 29: Since When Have Titles Been All That Important, Anyway?

TE? I could use your input on the question I posed above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Orc in the Playground

Congratulations, ThirdEmperor! You have just won a Poke to the Swamp of Not-Quite-Sanity! So please, please post.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

4. - Top - End - #334
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oh, sorry, had assumed Magtok and Phantom okaying it was enough. Yeah, sure, I don't mind in the least.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Ogre in the Playground

Eh. I wouldn't take that poke if I were you, TE. Those things are always some sort of scam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Troll in the Playground

*pokes Kris to ALL THE THREADS*
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

7. - Top - End - #337
    Banned

Pokes ThirdEmporer to Outside.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Orc in the Playground

Deadtime now. Goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the ovinnik bite.

Gulaghar, please post for the Westside Children's Home.

Also, Harnel has an awesome new hammer.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

9. - Top - End - #339
    Barbarian in the Playground

So! The prevelance of massive size 6-7 posts in BOLD UNDERLINED RED TEXT AND ALLCAPS is slightly worrying to me. The fact of the matter is, we aren't really being civil to one another at this point, by doing what is effectively shouting at one another in the OoC thread for a simple poke.

Try to understand guys, there are other factors at play here. Sometimes real life invades, and messes with a person's posting schedule. Sometimes, it's hard to come up with a reply to a particular scene, so you put it off for a while to clear your head. What has become commonplace at this point is frankly rude in my opinion.

Just to let you all know, if I ever receive a poke that looks like this, I'm going to seriously consider dropping the scene entirely. I really don't want to cause any drama, but this kind of thing just isn't kosher, in my opinion.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

10. - Top - End - #340

^Eh, I for one find it more amusing than annoying, as long as it doesn't get out of hand. And I also admit that it does significantly increase the chances that I'll actually post in a timely fashion.

Whom is this 'ThirdEmporer' of which you speak?
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2012-02-07 at 07:32 PM.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Ogre in the Playground

Behold! The red text of page-filler!!!

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    *pokes Kris to ALL THE THREADS*
    A-All the threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    ^Eh, I for one find it more amusing than annoying, as long as it doesn't get out of hand. And I also admit that it does significantly increase the chances that I'll actually post in a timely fashion.

Whom is this 'ThirdEmporer' of which you speak?
    He is a minion of the Evil Doctor misspell.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

First off...

Those of you interacting with my character Wingaurdia in the BDD and getting ready to head out... well Wings did head out into Inside thread page 41 tenth post down, just in case you missed it.

The Inside thread buries things

Second,

I agree with Slii on the large red text thing. It looks rude. I know some people do not mind it, but there has to be a kinder way to hand out pokes.

I know it's not my place to say this... but just a friendly suggestion, ThirdEmperor, you could clean out your PM box so people can direct you to posts by PM. Just a suggestion... *ducks*

<.< >.>

Why are you looking at me funny? Of course I'm going to duck. He's an emperor or something and I once had this queen with hearts all over her dress try to take my head off... I don't want a repeat of that now do I?
    Last edited by LadyOfWar; 2012-02-07 at 09:03 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah. I did indeed miss that. (Not because Inside buried it, but because I'm working on getting back into a game I've been out of for several months) Thanks!

16. - Top - End - #346
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LadyOfWar View Post
    First off...

I know it's not my place to say this... but just a friendly suggestion, ThirdEmperor, you could clean out your PM box so people can direct you to posts by PM. Just a suggestion... *ducks*

<.< >.>

Why are you looking at me funny? Of course I'm going to duck. He's an emperor or something and I once had this queen with hearts all over her dress try to take my head off... I don't want a repeat of that now do I?
    So if you're a duck, then he's a penguin? Dear lord, it's a veritable zoo in here!
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Troll in the Playground

*pokes TE to AMEN*

The Moffs are trying to see if your arrivals are hotties or notties before they'll answer the door. Though if you want them sealed off in deadtime while they talk to Taul, we can do that too.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

18. - Top - End - #348
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

A zoo? Did someone say a zoo?

*lets the animals loose from their cages*

*watches the mayhem with a sly smile*

That's all for today folks, my work here is done. See you tomorrow... don't let the lions, tigers and bears bite.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

19. - Top - End - #349

Well, I was waiting on RandomPoster, but seeing as both of his characters are robots... Yeah, I don't think there's any harm in a quick post describing Thorium.

20. - Top - End - #350

Er, hate to double-post, but I do have a rather important question; Shouldn't having been in Gordon's grasp prevented Ilpholin from regenerating? Cuthun demons are weakened by dragonbone after all, which is, well, sorta what Gordon is made from.

21. - Top - End - #351

Er, hate to double-post, but I do have a rather important question; Shouldn't having been in Gordon's grasp prevented Ilpholin from regenerating? Cuthun demons are weakened by dragonbone after all, which is, well, sorta what Gordon is made from.
    Depends on if the claws are made of bone or not, in the game these demons are from demons could be close to living dragons without being weakened. The dragonbone basically needed to have physical contact to cause the demon to grow weaker.

In the post Gordon's claws were armored anyway so it shouldn't really effect her by setting rules.

22. - Top - End - #352

True, the armor prevents contract with the bones of the claws. However, should Gordon decide to stick his claws in her, that's another story.

23. - Top - End - #353

Heh. Y'know what? I do believe Kal has just screwed his own side over, as often happens when trying to cheat infernal contracts.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Orc in the Playground

Trying to cheat infernal contracts generally only messes up if you're not the infernal.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ogre in the Playground

Heh. Y'know what? I do believe Kal has just screwed his own side over, as often happens when trying to cheat infernal contracts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post
    [Fields of Glory]
    I mean, it wasn't exactly a difficult deal to keep. You and Gordon fight Magtok and Ilpholin. To the death. You and Gordon were not allowed to bring backup for the duration of the fight (Ilpholin and Magtok were conveniently omitted from this part of the deal, just in case). You were doing so well.
    Magtok and Ilpholin made no deal to not have back-up. They could have brought any amount in at any time.

That said, I really, really would hate it if this turned out to be a game of technicalities. As it is, I'm not horribly a fan of what Kal is doing right now, though I know others disagree.

Win graciously or lose graciously.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-02-08 at 02:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

26. - Top - End - #356

Don't worry, I fully acknowledge it would be ridiculously lame for either side to lose on technicality and I wasn't planning that. I just remembered Prometheus has one last ace up his sleeve that he wouldn't have been able to use otherwise.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Ogre in the Playground

Just to check, Orb, has anyone died, other than the gnoll Sleet killed, and the one that got turned into an arrowcushion by Chez?

28. - Top - End - #358
    Ogre in the Playground

I've read over, I dont think anyone else was killed.

29. - Top - End - #359
    Troll in the Playground

I'm sort of expecting a fight after the fight to break out, no matter who wins. Because, you know, rowdy AMENites and all. Sadly, the offensive power of the Moff collective is harmed by how well defended everyone is against wedgies. Half the potential combatants are in armor or robes, and the other half probably aren't wearing underpants.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah well. Two's not really much of a horde, but its better than nothing, I suppose. Thanks!

Edit:

Speaking of that fight, TE, did the reality warping Karyana did get around the anti-teleport field?
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-02-08 at 03:12 AM.