New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OOC 29: Since When Have Titles Been All That Important, Anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    If I'm not wrong there where a few guys who had some ides. To be true I think some may not notice that this advertisment is for MURDER.

And just in case aren't Wolfy and two other members still on the kill Riv thing?
    Last I checked, Wolfy still hasn't posted for that plot, and as for Warsh.... Er... Y'know, I do believe I owe Alexandrian a post. Totally forgot 'bout that.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OOC 29: Since When Have Titles Been All That Important, Anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    TE, I'm kinda swamped with scenes for now, but once I finish several of them, do you mind if I continue with Riv's Hamlet and Javert? I just kept getting away from me until I forgot.
    Wolfy is still interested.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    A small, and extremely high-tech, datapad has been attached here, and projects a message a few inches above its surface.

A reward of six hundred platinums per type, or an equivalent amount of prefered currency, is being paid for samples of high quality hellglass, death-touched moonstone, Abyssal diamond, feystone, and void-warped citrine.

Required weights are as follows:

Hellglass and death-touched moonstone: No less than ten pounds of each.

Abyssal diamond and Void-warped citrine: Four to six pounds of both.

Feystone: One to four pounds.

If someone could respond to this Wall post, please? I need this stuff so that one of my characters can get a golem from Pontius's.

4. - Top - End - #154

Orb is this ghost in any way magical? Even thought Zefir is no mage he has a keen sense for magic.

Shadowcaller to the Wall thing. Should I just let her appear at the keep or should she appear first elsewhere to contact them? The char from me would be Vutha if you remember her. She was caught in someone else deadtime and i think its time to reanimate her.^^

C'Nor: Ever thought of hire MURDER? Actually they do such jobs like finding things and all.^^
    Last edited by Zefir; 2012-02-03 at 11:20 AM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

5. - Top - End - #155
    Pixie in the Playground

Uh... well, it's a spirit who's been tied to her using magic. I don't know if that counts or not...
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

6. - Top - End - #156

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Wolfy is still interested.
    Ah, okay, sorry but I guess I missed that post.

It's totally cool, I don't mind putting the plot on hold.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2012-02-03 at 11:25 AM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

C'Nor: Ever thought of hire MURDER? Actually they do such jobs like finding things and all.^^
    They do? Huh... I will, then, if RB makes a new MURDER thread or gets permission from the mods to revive the current one.

8. - Top - End - #158

So is the ghost bound to her magic or does the bound to the ghost allow her to cast spells?
    Either way this is FFRPG if you say yes so it shall be right?

@C'nor: Well that's as far as i know it. They are like NO only that they also kill.
    Last edited by Zefir; 2012-02-03 at 11:29 AM.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

Shadowcaller to the Wall thing. Should I just let her appear at the keep or should she appear first elsewhere to contact them? The char from me would be Vutha if you remember her. She was caught in someone else deadtime and i think its time to reanimate her.^^

I don't know about Cessie, but I would never hire someone as a nanny who had a crush on my husband.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

10. - Top - End - #160
    Pixie in the Playground

So is the ghost bound to her magic or does the bound to the ghost allow her to cast spells?
    Either way this is FFRPG if you say yes so it shall be right?
    No, the gnoll ghost is bound to her and she cannot cast spells. The ghost cannot affect the corporeal world more then slightly. He can moves small objects around and sometimes make himself be heard. But no, Shada cannot cast spells.
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

11. - Top - End - #161

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    I don't know about Cessie, but I would never hire someone as a nanny who had a crush on my husband.
    That maybe right and is mainly the reason why I ask here in OOC first. No need to go there when Cessie kicks her ass after saying hello, right?

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Maybe she can find the duplicate Harnel and be with him.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

She'd have to find him before the real Harnel and Wenomir do, though.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

So all of the involved person in th battelfield are dead? That means noone wins and Moff control AMEN. Yeah or not Yeah?
    The audience won't be able to tell what with all the dramatic smoke that won't clear up until my next turn comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Yes, however, both Magtok and Phantom agreed that there was a short window of time between the generators activation and the firing. The question is, will what Prometheus did in that short window of time manage to throw off Magtok's aim enough to cause him to miss? At most, I have a burning Magtok being shot at where Prometheus used to be, or if I am, somehow, ludicrously lucky, the generator might turn out to be made out of unstable explodium.

Basically, I can either assume Magtok misses or actually wait to see what effect Prometheus's attack had, then decide if the attack misses. Currently I am doing the latter, which seems to me considerably more fair.
    It still feels like you're rewinding again, but whatever. You and Magtok should work it out here and then you should edit your post with the results accordingly so we can move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

15. - Top - End - #165

That maybe right and is mainly the reason why I ask here in OOC first. No need to go there when Cessie kicks her ass after saying hello, right?
    She wouldn't hire Vutha if that's what you're asking. She wouldn't 'kick her ass' either however.

16. - Top - End - #166

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    She wouldn't hire Vutha if that's what you're asking. She wouldn't 'kick her ass' either however.
    Question is did cessie know it? They never met as far as I know.

A copy of Harnel is running around. Wonder where that came from.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Barbarian in the Playground

If someone could respond to this Wall post, please? I need this stuff so that one of my characters can get a golem from Pontius's.
    Well obviously MURDER has first dibs, but I seem to remember a certain clan of obsessive floating brains that Trium made contact with earlier on. A certain clan with a member that obsessively creates and stocks absolutely everything he possibly can.

Of course, it would be a bit of handwavium to have them go back to the Fiskes for the materials, but if your other angles don't work out, I'd be happy to help handwave this heinous mess.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

18. - Top - End - #168

Question is did cessie know it? They never met as far as I know.

A copy of Harnel is running around. Wonder where that came from.
    I'm fairly certain Harnel told or would tell her if she really applied to become a maid.
    But feel free to come by the keep, I doubt she will be hired however.

19. - Top - End - #169

MURDER could use a new job, since people are saying that maybe I shouldn't completely give up on it just yet.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Well obviously MURDER has first dibs, but I seem to remember a certain clan of obsessive floating brains that Trium made contact with earlier on. A certain clan with a member that obsessively creates and stocks absolutely everything he possibly can.

Of course, it would be a bit of handwavium to have them go back to the Fiskes for the materials, but if your other angles don't work out, I'd be happy to help handwave this heinous mess.
    I don't think that the Triums know about the guy who creates and keeps everything possible, though... So far as I know, they just know that the Fiskes run the Mental Menagerie.

Edit:

Well, now that I know MURDER finds things, I'm fine with giving them a job, once there's either a new thread or permission has been obtained to resurrect the old one.
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-02-03 at 01:05 PM.

21. - Top - End - #171

RB I think the main problem is that Murderer is a secret. Only a hand full of chars can say that it exist. maybe this could be changed a bit. People all know a story about a Org doing killing spying and other jobs for the right amount. Noone can say where the base is, but everyone knows a story how to get there attention. That way they could still interact without fear the 'police' and people who aren't sure how to get to them can do that now.

22. - Top - End - #172

I think I'll post a new MURDER thread later on.

I know its a bad thing that MURDER's existence is kept in secret, but that's what its leader wants it to be. Though I should say that I've never been against rumors about it, and now that Remnant knows about them, it'll probably be easier for people to say they know about them.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, one thing you could do is make it a surprisingly open thing, while still being secret

If the operative does something spectacular to get the attention of the people of inside and riverside, then suddenly he's on the map, and the base and members are still a mystery. You need renown to get jobs, after all.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

24. - Top - End - #174

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    Well, one thing you could do is make it a surprisingly open thing, while still being secret

If the operative does something spectacular to get the attention of the people of inside and riverside, then suddenly he's on the map, and the base and members are still a mystery. You need renown to get jobs, after all.
    *coughs* Well....

The thing about that is, the Operative already did something spectacular, and it was quite possibly (if RB agrees to it) recorded through the perspective of the guy he killed, and stored in the Fiskes' memory banks. It was actually Rocid's plan to either kill the Operative, or expose him as a hero, I just haven't had the time to PM RB and kick off the second phase of the plan as of yet.

So, if there are no objections, tapes of the Operative-Rocid David vs. Goliath fight will be showing up all over the place.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

25. - Top - End - #175

Well, the Operative did just kill Rocid. I don't know if that is enough to actually put him into rumor or not, but it's something, I suppose.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello gang!

I'm posting to inform all of you that I shan't be on for another hour to hour and a half due to menial chores! Yay! Blasts!

I am also posting because I need help with something that may be of interest to quite a few folks rping here. You see, I have a...complex (overwrought)...plot that may involve a huge explosion, the storming of a factory, and plentiful helpings of Shooty-Mc-Shooting. I find myself deliberating over whether this plot should be offered to NO or MURDER. On one hand, I'm not sure whether or not NO would be suited to it because, even though they are mercs, the plot might take place on the outskirts of the City of Inside, and they might feel obliged as an organization to inform Remnant of what will be going down at the site. The character bearing this plot doesn't want Remnant to interfere, though I am neutral on that subject. On the other hand, the plot would draw the public eye to whatever organization carries out the heavy order. MURDER might be reluctant to accept it because of this and the possibility of ensuing investigations into the organization's operations.

This was a non-issue yesterday, for I believed MURDER to be dedz.

Anyone want to offer their valued input on this little dilemma.

Oh, and I'm prioritizing posting for CURATOR, Srs, and then Earl first when I get back on, so I'll get around to the other posts I must respond to as soon as I've posted once for each of those threads/people.
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-02-03 at 02:32 PM.

27. - Top - End - #177

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Well, the Operative did just kill Rocid. I don't know if that is enough to actually put him into rumor or not, but it's something, I suppose.
    *coughs, points up to my ninjapost*

*smiles questioningly*

28. - Top - End - #178

Argh, ninjas! *shakes fist*

Yeah, I'm okay with that.

29. - Top - End - #179

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    Hello gang!

I'm posting to inform all of you that I shan't be on for another hour to hour and a half due to menial chores! Yay! Blasts!

I am also posting because I need help with something that may be of interest to quite a few folks rping here. You see, I have a...complex (overwrought)...plot that may involve a huge explosion, ...*other stuff*
    You got Zefir for this at this point.^^

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

I personally won't interfere with the plot(provided it doesn't get too drawn out during the explosion and fighting stuff ), but if some of the other Remnants wish to get in on it, that's their prerogative.