New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Pokemon-freak89's Random Banter number eleventy-twelve... uhh... I mean... number

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Well, I am encourageable. Or was it incorrigible? Eh, one of the two.
    Both, perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon-freak89's Random Banter number eleventy-twelve... uhh... I mean... number

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Omaigawtehresocuteahaaaagheaghaghae.

Ahem.

Those are cute.

Also, I do not know what incourgible or encouragable mean

3. - Top - End - #123
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Omaigawtehresocuteahaaaagheaghaghae.

Ahem.

Those are cute.

Also, I do not know what incourgible or encouragable mean
    Incorigible means that you are unreformable. There is no way anyone can "set you straight," so to speak. Sometimes used in context such as "incorigible prankster"

Encourageable comes from encourage.
    Long Sig (now with nonsense riddles).

Squadron leader of =Knights of Wolf= in War Thunder

...you either learn to laugh, or you go insane. I prefer to laugh.
    -Ee'char STDS9: Hard Time

4. - Top - End - #124

Quote Originally Posted by 101jir View Post
    Incorigible means that you are unreformable. There is no way anyone can "set you straight," so to speak. Sometimes used in context such as "incorigible prankster"

Encourageable comes from encourage.
    Ahh, thanks. Coidzer is definitly those

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

The Process of Belief by Bad Religion may just be the best album I've ever had the pleasure of hearing.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

I think my inner criminal is a jerk. Along with most non-French singing criminals.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    I think my inner criminal is a jerk. Along with most non-French singing criminals.
    I still haven't begun to understand this statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That joke is older than a chicken halfway 'cross a road, Comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    This is probably the least amusing thing I've heard all week.
    Awesome avatar courtesy of Ranger Mattos.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tragic_Comedian View Post
    Jean Valjean is awesome. In so few words.

@The Tellitubby: WHAT GIMME NOW. (I dont wanna be posting over and over. 3 post rule is like, seeping into my inner soul here. )
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-02-07 at 12:09 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

9. - Top - End - #129

Jean Valjean is awesome. In so few words.
    That reminds me of the Les Mis fighting game. It's kinda good, in it's badness.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Barbarian in the Playground

Did you honestly expect it not to be ?
    Long Sig (now with nonsense riddles).

Squadron leader of =Knights of Wolf= in War Thunder

...you either learn to laugh, or you go insane. I prefer to laugh.
    -Ee'char STDS9: Hard Time

11. - Top - End - #131

NecromancerGuy

I just took it to mean that he doesn't like The Music Meister or Dr. Horrible, as they are not French singers while also being criminals.

I figured the inner criminal bit was either a reference to piracy or gibberish to be discarded like yesterday's tomatoes.

Personally I find my inner criminal to be a lemur named Simon. Possibly Simoné. He mostly steals bananas and ants, though occasionally he'll try to eat a colorful enough purse, but fortunately has yet to succeed as his teeth aren't quite good enough to tear it up and his mouth isn't big enough to swallow one whole.

I don't think I have an inner Frenchman, but if I did, his name would probably be either Gaston or Marseilles. Maybe just Garcon.

My inner Welshman(which is of interest to no one but Koorlithulu, our resident connoisseur of such things) is a rather confused man named either Murray or Paul who got stuck up in my family tree and unable to get back down again somehow in the misty ages of time.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-02-07 at 01:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

12. - Top - End - #132

Probably the former.

Also, anyone watching the show Canada's Greatest Know It All? It's actually legit good, because everyone but the guy that just got kicked off is actually a nice guy who doesn't make the show what I thought it would be, Canada's Biggest Douchebag.

13. - Top - End - #133

NecromancerGuy

Also, anyone watching the show Canada's Greatest Know It All? It's actually legit good, because everyone but the guy that just got kicked off is actually a nice guy who doesn't make the show what I thought it would be, Canada's Biggest Douchebag.
    Was there ever any doubt? /spah

You guys are known as one of if not the politest societies/countries in the world.

Frankly I didn't even know Canadia had enough of those last things to even make a contest of it. Closest I thought you had were mild jerks from Kate Beaton's sentiments on the subject of Canadian history.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Both, perhaps?
    Ahh, thanks. Coidzer is definitly those
    Oh dear, now I think you guys are trying to encourage my incorrigibility.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-02-07 at 01:35 AM.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #134

Was there ever any doubt? /spah

You guys are known as one of if not the politest societies/countries in the world.

Frankly I didn't even know Canadia had enough of those last things to even make a contest of it. Closest I thought you had were mild jerks from Kate Beaton's sentiments on the subject of Canadian history.

Oh dear, now I think you guys are trying to encourage my incorrigibility.
    Good point. And really when you think about our history, some of the stuff is polite in comparission. But that's all I'll say.

And the cool thing about the show is, these peoples aren't really what you'd call "know it alls". In all honesty, these guy's are just "people who are actually really smart". Except for Cary. Anyone who's seen the show would know, but Cary is...well, a out and out sterotypical asshat.

And of course we're encouraging your incouragibility. Your incouragibility is encouraging us!
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2012-02-07 at 01:43 AM.

15. - Top - End - #135

NecromancerGuy

Good point. And really when you think about our history, some of the stuff is polite in comparission. But that's all I'll say.

And the cool thing about the show is, these peoples aren't really what you'd call "know it alls". In all honesty, these guy's are just "people who are actually really smart". Except for Cary. Anyone who's seen the show would know, but Cary is...well, a out and out sterotypical asshat.

And of course we're encouraging your incouragibility. Your incouragibility is encouraging us!
    My incouraging nature encourages you, eh? What, am I some kinda spoony bard now?

Guess I'd better get some new dance slippers then. Writing in a dragon taking an interest in my great-grandma will be the real challenge, I think...

Coid Links at Own Risk
    Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #136

My incouraging nature encourages you, eh? What, am I some kinda spoony bard now?

Guess I'd better get some new dance slippers then. Writing in a dragon taking an interest in my great-grandma will be the real challenge, I think...

Coid Links at Own Risk
    Theoreticaly, it's not to hard to write a backstory like that, if the DM is nice and your family goes back a long time.

17. - Top - End - #137

NecromancerGuy

Theoreticaly, it's not to hard to write a backstory like that, if the DM is nice and your family goes back a long time.
    Back to the beginning, sure, but it's a bit tricky, since the DM around here is rather a bit of a stickler for playing strictly RAW, especially with pre-existing character builds.

Hmm, I suppose I could just make the random Welshman the dragon... It'd spare granny at least... I'll need some whiteout, about a thousand paperclips, and some youtube videos of Hawaiian volcanoes.... He ain't gonna like it, but that's what he gets for getting stuck in that tree, I reckon.

At least I can tie it in to my penchant for spicy food, like habanero jam, pepperoni, salami, cream cheese, and chipotle hot sauce bagel sammiches...

Unfortunately the last sammich I ran out of genoa salami and chipotle hot sauce. And now I'm out of bagels cuz I omnomnom'd them all.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-02-07 at 02:50 AM.
    Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #138

Back to the beginning, sure, but it's a bit tricky, since the DM around here is rather a bit of a stickler for playing strictly RAW, especially with pre-existing character builds.

Hmm, I suppose I could just make the random Welshman the dragon... It'd spare granny at least... I'll need some whiteout, about a thousand paperclips, and some youtube videos of Hawaiian volcanoes.... He ain't gonna like it, but that's what he gets for getting stuck in that tree, I reckon.

At least I can tie it in to my penchant for spicy food, like habanero jam, pepperoni, salami, cream cheese, and chipotle hot sauce bagel sammiches...

Unfortunately the last sammich I ran out of genoa salami and chipotle hot sauce. And now I'm out of bagels cuz I omnomnom'd them all.
    A lack of food is always one of those horrible things.

Also, if you like spicey food, you should try Donair Meat. I'll get the recipe for you later.

Also, really, if the DM is so rigid, feel free to throw them for a loop. I can understand wanting there to be some semblence of order, but a DM has to know when to be flexible.

Speaking of DMing, the party just effortlessly crushed the Dragon I set out for them. Only it wasn't a dragon, it was a pseudodragon (a drake that looks like a dragon in miniture) that was magically increased in size. With an enchantment on it that, if it hit your will, you were hit by it as if it were a real dragon, doing real dragon sized damage.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground

A lack of food is always one of those horrible things.

Also, if you like spicey food, you should try Donair Meat. I'll get the recipe for you later.

Also, really, if the DM is so rigid, feel free to throw them for a loop. I can understand wanting there to be some semblence of order, but a DM has to know when to be flexible.

Speaking of DMing, the party just effortlessly crushed the Dragon I set out for them. Only it wasn't a dragon, it was a pseudodragon (a drake that looks like a dragon in miniture) that was magically increased in size. With an enchantment on it that, if it hit your will, you were hit by it as if it were a real dragon, doing real dragon sized damage.
    Why not just make it a dragon at that point?
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

20. - Top - End - #140

Why not just make it a dragon at that point?
    Because then my level 4 party would be fighting a level 7 Red Dragon. I had a plan and they defeated it, I can't just change it up on them.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

I wish I was in Canada.

Spoiler
    Show
    Well, I wish I was in Canada
    A guitar in my hand
    And I'd sing a song to all the beasts
    In that great and wintry land

Is this song worth continuing or not? What do you think, my friends?
    Last edited by Tragic_Comedian; 2012-02-07 at 06:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That joke is older than a chicken halfway 'cross a road, Comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    This is probably the least amusing thing I've heard all week.
    Awesome avatar courtesy of Ranger Mattos.

22. - Top - End - #142

I wish I was in Canada.

Spoiler
    Show
    A guitar in my hand

GO ahead! Songs about Canada are cool!

Now, since someone has FINALLY posted here, I can tell you guys who's go really sick ad full of puke! That's me, this morning. Woke up at 5, threw up so hard my nose started bleeding. Then I went again at 6.

I will note that this is not the hardest I've ever thrown up, but that's a hard thing to take note of. Whenever I throw up, EVERY thing goes out, that's how violent it is. And when it comes to Projectile Vomit, I've got it, emphasis on Projectile. My longest range was 20 feet!

And, throughout all these times I've thrown up, it's squeezed me so hard it tore tears from my body. Kinda amazing, far as I know.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

GO ahead! Songs about Canada are cool!

Now, since someone has FINALLY posted here, I can tell you guys who's go really sick ad full of puke! That's me, this morning. Woke up at 5, threw up so hard my nose started bleeding. Then I went again at 6.

I will note that this is not the hardest I've ever thrown up, but that's a hard thing to take note of. Whenever I throw up, EVERY thing goes out, that's how violent it is. And when it comes to Projectile Vomit, I've got it, emphasis on Projectile. My longest range was 20 feet!

And, throughout all these times I've thrown up, it's squeezed me so hard it tore tears from my body. Kinda amazing, far as I know.
    Puking is lame.
    ION: I had no 2nd period class! Yay national math test thingey!
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

Who wants to hear read a bad joke?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #145

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Who wants to hear read a bad joke?
    I would, I would!

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

ION: I had no 2nd period class! Yay national math test thingey!
    Are you sure it was national?

27. - Top - End - #147

NecromancerGuy

I wish I was in Canada.

Spoiler
    Show
    A guitar in my hand

What direction were you thinking of going? Nostalgia? Pseudo-Western?
    Homebrew

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

I would, I would!
    Here you go.
    "Mommy, Mommy! I hate Grandma's guts!"

"Well, push them to the side of your plate."
    "Mommy, Mommy! I don't want to keep walking in circles!

"Shut up or I'll nail your other foot to the floor."
    "Mommy, Mommy! I don't want to go to [Austrailia/China]!"

"Shut up and keep [swimming/digging].
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #149

Here you go.
    Those are ridiculous XP

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

Here you go.
    I've heard all of those before. Bad, yet funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    The guy sitting next to me in my Computer Science class lol'd at those. Half the class stared at him.
    Wouldn't a bulb only be sharp if someone broke it? Oh...wait...that's actually very fitting for this situation. Well played Ranger Mattos. Your metaphor-crafting is masterful indeed.