New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pangea

1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Re: Pangea

(Oh, hey, it did work! Anyway, just to keep things moving until I get my invite on MW, Gray will hastily don his armor, it's easier to carry that way.)

2. - Top - End - #32
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Thorn casts a quizzical glance at the cleric as he dons his armor hastily. Thorn methodically strapped his leathers, testing each piece.

"Thine armor seems as though it may be ineffective Brother Gray,". Thorn felt that the dedication the cleric showed his God should apply to his tools of war equally.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Thorn casts a quizzical glance at the cleric as he dons his armor hastily. Thorn methodically strapped his leathers, testing each piece.

"Thine armor seems as though it may be ineffective Brother Gray,". Thorn felt that the dedication the cleric showed his God should apply to his tools of war equally.

(thorn takes the time to don his armor)

4. - Top - End - #34
    Halfling in the Playground

As soon as Gray and Thorn finish putting their armor, a group of six guards come running down the hall and burst into the equipment room. They approach the party cautiously, drawing their longswords, indicating that they are privy to the break out. One of the guards quickly speaks in an attempt to avoid any unnecessary violence.

"If you put your equipment back down and follow us back to your cells, we won't have to hurt you."

I've rolled initiative, though you can still try diplomacy if you want.
    Barric: 9 + 6 = 15
    Elle: 14 + 1 = 15
    Thorn: 15 + 0 = 15
    Gray: 14 + 0 = 14
    Aemae: 6 + 1 = 7
    Guards: 5 + 1 = 6

Guard 1: Longsword and chain mail
    Guard 2: Same
    Guard 3: Same
    Guard 4: Same
    Guard 5: Same
    Guard 6: Same

Ken, it would help greatly if you could finish up your character sheet on the wiki and sign up for an account on Myth-Weavers.

Last edited by 1hitparry; 2012-02-17 at 11:32 PM.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Halfling in the Playground

Barric

ooc: so if we want to try and bluff our way out of this mess, I can burn my initiative doing it. I think I have the best bluff/cha combo. or we can start some trouble. But I figure my character would be a bit adverse to actually killing guards for doing their job in arresting him - even if it was for a speech crime.
    Last edited by 1hitparry; 2012-02-17 at 11:45 PM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Thorn

ooc: How does the world of Pangea feel about sorcery and arcane? I can also help out with bluff as I have a little bit of a bonus there if need be. Sorry for being MIA, been working 12 hour days in wonderful Altus Oklahoma where the internet seems to be more myth and rumor than reality. I ran home to Tulsa for Presidents day so I'll wrap up my character sheet before the morrow. Additionally, I haven't been able to find our game on MW.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Thorn

Why the devil do I keep double posting?
    Last edited by TheKennanator; 2012-02-19 at 03:14 PM.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

Re: Pangea

Quote Originally Posted by TheKennanator View Post
    Thorn

ooc:...I ran home to Tulsa for Presidents day so I'll wrap up my character sheet before the morrow...
    Don't forget to change the gnome stuff and history/background from your "template"

9. - Top - End - #39
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Please don't mess with it. I'm making changes but making sure they're correct. I'll be done with it sometime before midnight tonight.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

TheKennanator is kennanator on mw