New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy VII D20 Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook (version 1.10)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
    Marc was asking what we meant by the term. "What it means in FF7" is irrelevant and unhelpful if he doesn't know what the term means in general.

Level 50 might be a bit high. 30-40 seems appropriate.
    beside your personal opinion and the very poor choice of words, I realized now that Marc was "maybe* asking the definition of Elder Evil per se. I went directly to the next step and tried to fit the definition for JENOVA. So, my bad for trying to burn the proper steps.

about the level: it depends on how high you plan the enemies of the endgame to be. All of Jenova's forms and Rebirth Sephiroth should, in general, be lower level than the WEAPONS. Seraph Sephiroth is another issue.
    Last edited by Dark_Ansem; 2014-10-30 at 06:49 PM.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The link I follow to the files seems dead; am I overlooking something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vknight View Post
    GM'ing is like handling a roasting pork shoulder; the adventure is long, fraught with peril, and when done well delicious in its payoff.
    It's best with friends, something to drink (alcohol if you need/want), jokes and a good sense to accept and enjoy everything with one another for the full experience.
    Mistakes get made sometimes, laugh it off, make up, and go kill the monster to take his loot.

3. - Top - End - #333

BlackDragon

Thanks guys for your help. The WEAPONS will all be level 50 so JENOVA Synthesis and Sephiroth's forms should be between 35 and 45.

Arend: The files have been removed to make way for the new version 2. The files for version 1 can still be found on the official facebook page (link in my signature) as well as the work I've done so far on version 2

4. - Top - End - #334

BlackDragon