New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop XV: "More People Should Be Punched In The Head."

Quote Originally Posted by bluntpencil View Post
    especially if a Priest is giving Furious Charge to the Hammers. [...] Either he kills Mephiston, or kills the Hammers, and leaves himself open to S10 hits.
    The Hammers are S9. 4x2+1 = 9. Multiply before addition. It's in the rules. The only exception that I know of is Hammerhand.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome

2. - Top - End - #752
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop XV: "More People Should Be Punched In The Head."

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    The Hammers are S9. 4x2+1 = 9. Multiply before addition. It's in the rules. The only exception that I know of is Hammerhand.
    Still, pretty awesome. He's left with a tough choice to hit either them or Mephiston.

I'm thinking dreads are still maybe worth a go, though, especially Librarian dreads packing Sanguine Sword like Mephiston, combined with Might of Heroes as well as a Sanguinary Priest hiding behind them to boost Initiative when charging. Hard to pull off, but could work. Stormravens could help here, but we're getting expensive now.
    Last edited by bluntpencil; 2012-05-05 at 06:02 AM.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Bugbear in the Playground

Even on a good day, I can't figure out how to down Anger Wrath (what? You didn't see that?). To drop a T8, 8 Wound Gargantuan with a 4+ Invulnerable, I'd probably be bringing at least 16 Lascannons, about the same amount of Meltaguns and Lysander with 30 Hammernators. But, that's my normal Apoc army and is built around Lysander and 30 Hammernators, which is kind of amazing.

Sometimes I wonder how Hector Rex did it, and I'm forced to conclude that it all came down to a Daemonbane (Nemesis weapon) roll and An'ggrath was removed from play, and Rex had to've charged for his Psyk-Out Grenades to work and take the Daemon down to I1. Then An'ggrath had to have rolled amazingly poorly or Rex made all his Invulnerables as he's only T3 with no Eternal Warrior.
    Ok, let me tell you how that went.

My opponent took Anggrath, Fateweaver and the Altar of Chaos Glory (+1 to all invulnerables within 12 inches) as his asset. He then set up in the middle of the board and made all his saves. I didn't get so much as a nibble of fateweaver and his wretched Obliterators just wouldn't die. Anggrath was down to 4 wounds after eating all the fire my Warhound, with 2 TTL's could put on him and everything else my army had. They just wouldn't die. I think I did well to get Anggrath down to half wounds. Most of those were caused by my Death Company powerfist.

Anggrath + Fateweaver = largely unkillable, especially when he's making all his saves.

"What's in this empty box ?"
    "Youth and talent is no match for age and treachery."
    Mechwarrior by Elder Tsofu

4. - Top - End - #754
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
    Ok, let me tell you how that went.

My opponent took Anggrath, Fateweaver and the Altar of Chaos Glory (+1 to all invulnerables within 12 inches) as his asset.
    Oh wow. That's...Amazing.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

5. - Top - End - #755

Oh wow. That's...Amazing.
    Next time, Codex Librarian with Null Zone and Rune priest with Jaws spam. Cop that Fateweaver.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Ettin in the Playground

Fateweaver may not be able to top that but Khorne and Ann'grath have something to top it. 2+ save against psyker powers and decent I.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

7. - Top - End - #757
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Fateweaver may not be able to top that but Khorne and Ann'grath have something to top it. 2+ save against psyker powers and decent I.
    Jaws doesn't target them, though. They just fall in a hole. Not that it would work on Ang'grath, though, since he's a gargantuan creature.
    "Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

8. - Top - End - #758

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade Paladin View Post
    Jaws doesn't target them, though. They just fall in a hole. Not that it would work on Ang'grath, though, since he's a gargantuan creature.
    All I want is Fateweaver dead and Obliterators falling down a hole to their Deaths.

"Not Just As Planned at all !)

9. - Top - End - #759

Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
    All I want is Fateweaver dead and Obliterators falling down a hole to their Deaths.

"Not Just As Planned at all !)
    Spoiler
    Show

"Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

10. - Top - End - #760

That's the one, that's exactly what I have in mind !

11. - Top - End - #761

1850 points, Mk 1. Subject to editing. If I get any of my Forge World stuff ready before the tournament, this will probably be my backup list in case someone in the tournament doesn't want to play with Forge World rules.
    Spoiler
    Show
    1850 points

Company Command Squad - 230
    -Medi-pack, carapace armor
    -Three plasma guns
    -Officer of the Fleet
    -Chimera dedicated transport

Company Command Squad - 165
    -Three meltaguns
    -Astropath

Storm Trooper Squad - 115
    -Two plasma guns

Storm Trooper Squad - 105
    -Two meltaguns

Veteran Squad - 155
    -Three meltaguns
    --Heavy flamer

Veteran Squad - 155
    -Three meltaguns
    --Heavy flamer

Veteran Squad - 155
    -Two flamers, heavy flamer
    --Two heavy flamers

Veteran Squad - 100
    -Three meltaguns

Valkyrie - 100

Devil Dog - 140
    -Multi-melta
    -Smoke launchers

Hellhound - 135
    -Smoke launchers

Leman Russ Battle Tank - 170
    -Heavy bolter sponsons

Basilisk - 125

This will require building three more meltagun infantry and the Valkyrie, but I can get that done by Memorial Day. This is really, really melta-heavy, so further iterations may well be in the direction of less melta and more templates, possibly replacing the Devil Dog with outflanking heavy flamer Tauros assault vehicles.
    Last edited by Renegade Paladin; 2012-05-07 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Missed deleting some wargear costs.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Barbarian in the Playground

1850 points, Mk 1.
    I have very little experience with Guard, but that list looks pretty solid to me. All of your troops are mech'd up, with meltas and heavy flamers everywhere. There are only two things I'm not sure about:

1. Are you sure the sponsons on the LRBT are worth it? I always thought they looked like guns I'd never get to fire due to moving to find the best cannon shots.

2. Is the Devil Dog really that cheap with the multimelta added on? I knew Hellhound variants were in the 140 range, but I expected the MM to be a somewhat expensive upgrade. I don't have my book handy to check this for myself.

13. - Top - End - #763

Quote Originally Posted by Hootman View Post
    I have very little experience with Guard, but that list looks pretty solid to me. All of your troops are mech'd up, with meltas and heavy flamers everywhere. There are only two things I'm not sure about:

1. Are you sure the sponsons on the LRBT are worth it? I always thought they looked like guns I'd never get to fire due to moving to find the best cannon shots.

2. Is the Devil Dog really that cheap with the multimelta added on? I knew Hellhound variants were in the 140 range, but I expected the MM to be a somewhat expensive upgrade. I don't have my book handy to check this for myself.
    The Devil Dog is base 120. I won't go into wargear costs because GW, but the price is accurate.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

If I get any of my Forge World stuff ready before the tournament, this will probably be my backup list in case someone in the tournament doesn't want to play with Forge World rules.
    Isn't that up to the TO, and probably outlined in the tournament guidelines - if there are any? It doesn't matter whether your opponents want you to play with FW rules or not if the TO says they're allowed.

On topic though; Your list looks fine. Same criticism as last time that you have too many different things in your list when spam is the name of the game. I don't know how effective one Basilisk is going to be, but hopefully your Leman Russ should be taking fire meant for it.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

15. - Top - End - #765

I'm considering dropping the Russ for another Basilisk (or my Manticore) and using the points for multiple rocket pods on the Valkyrie (or a fourth meltagun for the second command squad) or something. I only have two Basilisks, two Russ hulls, and two Hellhound hulls, though, so there's only so much spam I can do.
    Last edited by Renegade Paladin; 2012-05-09 at 04:35 PM.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

I hesitate to comment since my knowledge of IG is virtually non-existant, but there's not much long range AT stuff in that list at all. Yes, there's lots of melta, and yes, they are meched up with transports to get 'em close enough to use it, but won't you be hurting to de-mech the opposition in the 1st turn or 2? Especially if he can open your Chims and make you footslog? Could get nasty.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Dwarf in the Playground

Batrep time, fellas! I had a standing offer for an 1850 practice game with any members of our local club and one of the kiddos (re: high school kiddo) who hasn't had a chance to play in a tournament wanted an opportunity to stretch his legs beforehand.

So here's a batrep!
    Spoiler
    Show

I put on my game face and dusted off the 'ol Logan Bomb and here's the result:
    The Sons of Russ:
    Spoiler
    Show
    275 - HQ - Valkur: wolf claw/storm shield/thunderwolf/2x fenrisian
    wolves/ saga of the warrior born, runic armor, Wolf tail Talisman
    275 - Logan Grimnar
    100 - HQ - Rune Priest Tyr: Living Lightning/jaws of the world wolf;
    260 - Fast - 4 Thunderwolf Cavalry storm shield; melta bombs; power fist
    115 - Wolf's Hook - Elite- 5 Wolf Scouts: 2x power weapon; melta gun
    330 - Troops - 5x Wolf Guard combi melta/power fist; terminator
    armor/cyclone missile; Arjac
    95 - Skull Pack - Troops - 6x Grey Hunters: 1x meltagun
    95 - Wolfbones - Troops - 6x Grey Hunters: 1x meltagun
    145 - Hagalaz - Long Fangs: 2x missile launcher; 2x lascannon
    125 - Sunwolf Pack - 5 long fangs, 4x multimelta, Meltagun Sergeant
    ----->35 - Drop Pod

*ED: I've slightly altered this list since I last played it over a year ago. Nemesis Force Weapons make multiwound models sad, so I put a Talisman on the Wolf Lord.

Blood Angels Secret Chaos Traitors:
    Spoiler
    Show

Mephiston
    3x Sanguinary Priests, 2x power weapons, 1x power fist
    Assault Marines in a Land Raider Fists/Meltaguns
    More Assault Marines in a More Different Land Raider, Fists/Meltaguns
    10x Assault Marines Flyin 'round with Fists and Meltaguns
    10x Assault Marines Flyin 'round with Fists and Meltaguns
    AC/HB Baal Predator
    AC/HB Baal Predator
    Auto/Las Predator
    Auto/Las Predator

The Game:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spearhead, Annihilation.

With the traitorous, chaos-loving blood angels rapidly advancing across the peace-loving agriworld and none of the planetary militia daring to stand up against the blood-crazed warp-possessed ubermensch, a desperate distress beacon ripples across space. Fortune smiles upon the Imperium that day, for Wolf Lord Valkur's fleet, had made their way back into Imperial Space after another skirmish with their tenacious Iron Warrior foes.

Estimating nearly fifty assault marines in the invader's main force, Valkur's elite company would be greatly outnumbered and it might be days before the Great Wolf himself arrived to aid the Wolf Lord. Instead, three helmsmen salvage spare ceramite plating from the repair bay and excess pelts from the trophy room. Surely the Great Wolf wouldn't mind his visage being borrowed for a few hours to save the lives of possibly thousands!

Turn 1:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Sons of Russ have the initiative as the Blood Angel forces roll directly into the ambush location. Wolfbones and Skull Pack take up in a forest and a fortification on the far side of the battlefield, positioning themselves in nearby terrain to force any ambush units into awkward positions. A drop pod with the Great Wolf's markings rockets out of the sky as Valkur and his elite cadre of cavalry advance forward. Lascannons fire at the armored wall (snake eyes!). Wolf's Hook, sneaks toward the Blood Angel's front line, not thinking they'd have the time to come around for a sneak attack. A few wolf guard launch missiles at the predators, all but one missing, but managing to shake up the crew for a moment. The 'Great Wolf' (really one helmsman standing on another's shoulders, in a reasonable facsimile of tactical dreadnought armor), and his 'Champion', as well as several melta shots fire into the land raiders, the untrained stand-ins managing to do...nothing.

The Blood Angel counterattack is as vicious as it is swift. Assault Marines rocket over land raiders as lascannons and autocannons fire into the thunderwolves, unable to scratch a single one of the mounted warriors. Arjac Rockfist's stand-in is injured by a bolt pistol. Mephiston himself, as well as 10 assault marines charge in, slaying the Multi-melta toting distraction, as well as downing the 'Great Wolf' as the cobbled armor fails the helmsmen. Rune Priest Tyr cuts down the attackers like wheat before a scythe, however.

Turn 2
    Spoiler
    Show

Set up for a perfect counterattack, Valkur salutes his Wolf Guard. More lascannons and missiles miss, but the Wolf Lord charges in to rescue Tyr and challenge Mephiston--his two wolf companions moving in to occupy the rage-wrought librarian. The other Thunderwolves take the fight to the attackers standing over the bodies of Wolf's Hook. Tyr's staff shuts down any attempts by Mephiston to improve his combat prowess and the monster misses every attack against the fenrisian wolves. Tyr laughs and cuts down another blood angel before falling to a power fist--however Valkur begins adding to his tally for Warrior Born. The Cavalry manage to fell a few Blood Angels, but are unable to get at the real problem--the infernal chalice bearing priest stuck in their back lines.

A Baal Predator arrives on the far flank, challenging the two grey hunter packs, but it unable to cause either to break. A second squad of Assault Marines joins the large fray with the Cavalry--another squad is in the Landraider near Valkur, but instead cowers. Predators attempt to kill Long Fangs in cover--no one dies. Mephiston manages to strike down the Fenrisian Wolves, but Valkur finishes off the Assault Marines, splitting his 10 attacks between the Sanguinary Priest and the few standing traitors. He and Mephiston stand off for an epic confrontation. On the other side of things, musical wounds ensures that despite 5 powerfist wounds, no thunderwolves die this turn.

Turn 3
    Spoiler
    Show

Grey Hunters move to surround the Baal, blowing off it's Assault Cannon with meltaguns. Lascannons finally connect, exploding the now empty land raider and stunning one of the predators. Mephiston fails his psychic test for one of his powers, but lays full force into Valkur. All Invulnerable saves are made by the Wolf Lord, who then, with the help of his Wolf Claw and the tally of his saga from last turn, takes the vaunted librarian from unwounded to dead. A victory Consolidation takes him around the side of the drop pod to aid his wolf brethren.

The second Baal is nowhere to be seen on the Blood Angel turns, some autocannon and lascannon shots make their way to the Wolf Lord who laughs them off with his shield. Heavy Bolter rounds bounce off the Grey Hunter's armor. A fierce combat is underway, however, and two riders fall beneath the weight of 3 separate powerfists.

Turn 4
    Spoiler
    Show

A few more lascannon shots cripple one of the predators, and a melta shot sees to it that the Baal is unable to shoot in the coming turn. The combat in the center of the board is joined by the Wolf Lord, who begins marking his Warrior Born tally once more, but another Thunderwolf does fall under the mass of attacks.

The second Baal arrives, this time choosing to harass Skull Pack. Baldr, the Spiteful laughs, brandishing his meltagun as the opportunity to cut into more blood-red hulls has presented itself. The other Baal makes for a Tank Shock against Wolfbones but a Glory hungry Grey Hunter sends the vehicle to the scrapyard. Valkur starts really killing Blood Angels in earnest again, winning combat by enough that the otherwise unshakeable marines run--right off the board, in fact. Consolidations are made.

Wrap up
    Spoiler
    Show

The game went to turn seven, but it was really just the other predator exploding because of Baldr's Meltagun and Thunderwolves ping-ponging around and cleaning up the last few vehicles. A wolfy victory by a heavy margin, despite an abysmal first turn. Valkur didn't take a wound until turn 7. So there was some raging about storm shields.

Things I learned this game: My black dice aren't voodoo magic win machines! Sometimes you roll all of the 1s. The dice make fools of us all!

18. - Top - End - #768
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

All my Forgeworld stuff came today.
    *drool*
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

19. - Top - End - #769
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BoSheck View Post
    Batrep time, fellas!
    That was most enjoyable--I can appreciate the Wolves' ingenuity, tricking the Traitor Angels into thinking they had slain a great Imperial Hero, only to turn the tables immediately and rout them.

20. - Top - End - #770

All my Forgeworld stuff came today.
    *drool*
    Out of curiosity, what Forge World stuff in particular?

Also, I'll just leave this here.
    Last edited by Renegade Paladin; 2012-05-10 at 04:43 PM.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Out of curiosity, what Forge World stuff in particular?
    Zhufor, 10 World Eater Terminators and 20 Berzerkers. And two sets of Rhino doors.

Or, possibly more accurately...Logan and 30 Wolf Guard.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2012-05-10 at 06:21 PM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

22. - Top - End - #772

May they serve you well.

Speaking of Forge World, there are what appear to be small nonfills in the superstructure of my Stormblade. I still need to dry-fit it to make sure, but if those suspiciously irregular-looking gaps aren't supposed to be there, I may need to see if they'll give miscast superheavies the same treatment as miscast Chimeras.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Dwarf in the Playground

I found a bunch of Warhammer 40k miniatures at a yard sale earlier today for about $35.

There is about 70 models, I was told they're Space Wolves from late 90's early 00's, and while I don't have a codex yet I have been able to guess at the identity of the models based on online pictures.

I'm going to go by my local gaming store next week after I paint some of the models, and I'm not sure about how to create the army. Could anyone help me with creating an army at the 500/1000 point levels? I don't know what scale they play at the store and I don't think it would be smart just to put all of the models on the board and just have at it.

Also, is there anything that I should buy other than the codex/rule book to update the army?

What I have

HQ: 4 total
    2x Rune Priests
    1x Lukas the Trickster
    1x Wolf Lord with combi melta

Elites: 10 total
    5x Wolf Guard in terminator armor ~4x with Power fists, 1x with Power Sword
    5x Scouts with Sniper Rifles

Troops: 47 total
    40x Grey Hunters/Blood Claws with standard war gear
    3x Grey Hunters/Blood Claws with Plasma guns
    3x Grey Hunters/Blood Claws with Melta Guns
    1x Space Marine with Missile Launcher

Heavy Support: 1
    1x Dreadnaught

24. - Top - End - #774
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Jera View Post
    I found a bunch of Warhammer 40k miniatures [...] I was told they're Space Wolves from late 90's early 00's, and while I don't have a codex yet I have been able to guess at the identity of the models based on online pictures.
    [...] Could anyone help me with creating an army at the 500/1000 point levels? I don't know what scale they play at the store and I don't think it would be smart just to put all of the models on the board and just have at it.

Also, is there anything that I should buy other than the codex/rule book to update the army?
    You're in luck! Not only did you pick up an amazing deal, but Space Wolves are easily one of the - if not the - best beginner armies. Very few bad choices to be made, and almost all of them end in the suffix '-claw'.

1. You need an HQ. Rune Priests are amazing.
    2. For 750-1000 points, you'll want between two and three Troops choices. Since you have no vehicles, it looks like you'll be Footslogging it for a while. That's fine. Like I said, Space Wolves are excellent, and you don't necessarily need vehicles to make a SW army work.

So, let's say 30 Grey Hunters in three squads.
    Give one squad two Plasmaguns, and give the other two squads two Meltaguns each. I know, you don't have four Meltaguns. But, look into acquiring some more, or proxy some, etc. It doesn't matter in regards to points because Grey Hunters get the second one in squads free. It's just a matter of having your unit do one thing properly instead of half-arsing two things at once.

An approximation;

Spoiler
    Show
    Rune Priest - 120 Points
    Chooser of the Slain, Saga of the Beastslayer

Rune Priest - 120 Points
    Chooser of the Slain, Wolftooth Necklace

Wolf Scouts (x5) - 90 Points
    Rifles

Grey Hunters (x10) - 160 Points
    x2 Plasmaguns

Grey Hunters (x10) - 155 Points
    x2 Meltaguns

Grey Hunters (x10) - 155 Points
    Meltagun, Plasmagun

Total: 800 Points

The Wolf Scouts are not ideal. When you get the Codex, you'll find that they're much better at Assault, rather than Shooting. And, again, the last squad of Grey Hunters should have two Meltaguns, rather than one of each (but the points cost remains the same).

What you'll quickly find is that this list lacks support elements. For Space Wolves, that means Long Fangs (or Predators, but you're not rolling vehicles, so Fangs are better...And they're better anyway). Or Dreadnoughts. But, word of warning, 'just one' Dreadnought isn't enough. You need two or more. Which isn't quite a good idea in Space Wolves since one Elite slot should be spent on Wolf Guard, and another spent on Wolf Scouts. Which doesn't leave room for two Dreads, so it normally ends up as two units of Wolf Guard/Scouts.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

25. - Top - End - #775

Since you have no vehicles, it looks like you'll be Footslogging it for a while. That's fine. Like I said, Space Wolves are excellent, and you don't necessarily need vehicles to make a SW army work.
    QFT. I play foot wolves (barring an occasional drop pod because Terminators don't deepstrike). It's led to me having 3 separate Marine armies for whatever I feel like. the Wolfies are my "I feel like power armour today" army. They have been very successful.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Troll in the Playground

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuf...EAPON_SET.html

Pretty awesome combi-weapons for Wolf Guard, I reckon!

27. - Top - End - #777
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Hey Thread,

I lost track of things for a while. Things seemed to blur and the thread was going really fast. If you wrote a Guide at any point during the thread, can you post a link (or links) to the posts, or at least the page if you don't know how to get individual posts?

Thanks,
    The Friendly Neighbourhood Cheesegear
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

28. - Top - End - #778

I need to finish off the BA one. Been very busy.

29. - Top - End - #779

Here is the link to the tau guide I wrote up. page 20. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showp...&postcount=581
    Lillien Lemmerin:http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=111721

Member of the Mr Scruffy fan club

30. - Top - End - #780
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

So I just got my hands on the SOB codex (late to the party, I know ). Spent the past few days poring over it and skimming the Interwebz for opinions and I have only one question: Celestians, what are they good for?

Each unit in the codex has a role to play, but the Celestians don't seem to have a tactical niche. They don't jump, they don't swing PW, they can't dual-wield CCW, they don't spam special or heavy weapons, they don't sport heavy armour, they don't anything other than some increased stats and an AoF which taken together suggest close combat.

So did I miss anything?
    Awesome OOTS-style Fallout New Vegas avatar by Ceika. Or it was, before Photobucket started charging money.

General nerd person. Mostly computer games and manga.