New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion Thread IX: Errata is Combo-Ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    what
    Why did no-one inform me.
    AstraKiseki is the White Wolf forums Exalted Smut producer. She (apparently) will read the Scroll.
    Last edited by tonberrian; 2012-02-24 at 12:08 PM.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    how do you plausibly learn the magitech and such?
    Aside from reinveinting the wheel? Because that's possible and plausible.
    There is first-age lore scattered all over the world. Designs to copy, books on the biggest libraries (lookshy and the heptagram, as well as yu-shan). There are beigns who live since then, or preserved the knowledge in some way.
    Buy it. Steal it.
    heck, I'm still trying to figure out how you Exalt as a Twilight caste in such an age…..
    Twilights are scientists, not technicians. They create knowledge.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Titan in the Playground

I don't have DotFA, but I'd be willing to play in a third age game.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ettin in the Playground

how do you plausibly learn the magitech and such?
    Pray to the God of Magitech.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    AstraKiseki is the White Wolf forums Exalted Smut producer. She (apparently) will read the Scroll.
    The real smut is on the Freedom Stone. My favorite was a •Int Full Moon describing his Dragonblooded mate. Sun is pervert.

~

6. - Top - End - #456
    Titan in the Playground

I too would love to play Dreams of the First Age. My favourite ever character was a First Age Twilight. He was a blast.

Possibly using the Sidereal errata, if it comes out.
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

7. - Top - End - #457
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Huh.
    I should try to get to know her.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Win and yes. xD
    Yay!

And now we just need a ST.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

9. - Top - End - #459
    Titan in the Playground

ok, but I can only see any of that happening if we're some of the really established Solars…..

but that does make my concepts for the Twilights I want to play more plausible….big problem with the Second Age and wanting to play an Exalt inventor: how do you plausibly learn the magitech and such? heck, I'm still trying to figure out how you Exalt as a Twilight caste in such an age…..
    Easy justification. You were a god-blood or managed to enlighten your essence. Your talents led you to move to the scavenger lands, where you attended Valkhawsen on the Terrestrial Dime to learn to be an unexalted sorcerer assistant of the sort that the seventh legion needs in massive numbers to continue fielding all their warstriders and power armor and vehicles and siege weaponry in addition to the exalted Sorcerer Technicians (note that despite the name as I recall sorcerer assistants do not necessarily know sorcery). Then you exalted. The Seventh Legion being what it is, you weren't executed on the spot, but being technically immaculate you were kicked out of the club without severance pay.

Boom, free twilight with a firm grounding in magitech principles and perfect second age justification. Since Valkhawsen accepts students from all over the world you don't even need to be from lookshy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ettin in the Playground

Manse with informative devices, Past Lives, Gold Faction backing, the list goes on.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, so does anyone else find they mostly wind up using passive charms? I've found that when I make infernals especially, I wind up mostly making characters with a bunch of permanent or indefinite charms and rolling with that.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #462
    Troll in the Playground

I've found that too. It's a lot easier than having to rely on pulling out immediate charms.
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show
    Lore: 7.

Factors: 2.

Wealth: 5

Magic: 4

Espionage: 4

Military: 2.

Faith: 6.

13. - Top - End - #463

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    Okay, so does anyone else find they mostly wind up using passive charms? I've found that when I make infernals especially, I wind up mostly making characters with a bunch of permanent or indefinite charms and rolling with that.
    Well, Infernals in particular have a whole lot of passive Charms, but there are only so many different kinds of attacks you can have, so as any game system expands, there will be an increasing amount of passive powers. I'm not someone to really ask about this subject, though, because I naturally prefer constant powers. Why spend motes on anything when I can just keep Heuristic Logos Shintai on forever.

14. - Top - End - #464

Same. I really dislike being locked into "one charm per action", so I go out of my way to bypass that restriction. Permanent charms are, of course, the main way of doing that.
    Then it's overdrives. Gods I love overdrives.

That said, a way of making me much happier and much less reliant on perma-charms is allowing more than one charm per action. My longest-running Ex game has everyone using reflexives as DBs do.
    DBs instead don't pay the 1wp surcharge for their combos, get a 1m discount on their aspect charms instead of the 1m surcharge on non-aspect charms and another 1m discount on each charm activated from within a combo. (all to a minimum of 1m/charm)

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Yay!

You know, I'm tempted to run this. If I do it will be a Third Age game, that way I don't have to illegally download Dreams of the First Age.
    Last edited by Sanguine; 2012-02-24 at 06:49 PM.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    You know, I'm tempted to run this. If I do it will be a Third Age game, because that way I don't have to illegally download Dreams of the First Age.
    Like I said, I'd much prefer first age. A big part of that is a) Creationwide government and b) all the Exalted working together. A Third age game with those themes might catch my interest.

If lack of DotFA is a problem, RPGDrivethru has both volumes in stock.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2012-02-24 at 06:53 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

Like I said, I'd much prefer first age. A big part of that is a) Creationwide government and b) all the Exalted working together. A Third age game with those themes might catch my interest.

It may have them in stock, but I assume they would want some form of monetary recompense for them, which I am currently unable to provide.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Firbolg in the Playground

Yeah, I've found that with my Lunar in one of the pbp games I'm in. He pretty much just uses Gift charms and Fury-OK ones. The former are pretty much Permanent/Indefinite (the circumstances of the game in question means he can walk around war-formed without Wyld Hunt deathsquads and the like), while the latter are like scene-longs (perhaps running out near the end of the fight if the enemy isn't down after eight flurries). Similarly with my Soulsteel caste I used stuff like that Optical Enhacement that made aiming better and the Transpuissant Dexterity Augmentation (that is the awesome one that makes specialty dots auto-successes, right?) for combat. So far I haven't really had much experience with combative Solaroids (the ones who had gotten into a lot of combat being Daybreaks with 'throw minions (including other Exalts) at the problem' being their strategy of choice ), so can't comment much about that.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Titan in the Playground

That actually kind of bothered me about the first age. I don't like creation as monolithic, so I always played up factionalism in the first age. Exalts, unified, have no real threats in the setting. Whether it's a rogue solar running his state counter to deliberative mandated guidelines, or a terrestrial political struggle between or within Gens, or messy sidereal office politics, territorial conflicts and duels between lunars, or almost anything else you've kind of got to have exalted antagonists or you don't have the epic sweep in my mind. Eventually, you're just stomping on poor souls who can't stomp back. Mortals can't fight, Demons can't affect events beyond malfeas without help, any god powerful enough to be a threat is still doing her job at this point, Raksha are laughably easy to stop with Deliberative tech IIRC, and most behemoths are only good as one off opponents.

So yeah. Got to have the exalts not entirely unified.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #470
    Titan in the Playground

I guess my rogue solar who doesn't want to be corrupted by political power wouldn't be welcome...
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

21. - Top - End - #471
    Ogre in the Playground

To be honest, I'm interested in a First Age game for a specific set of reasons. Deliberative Politics is a definite part of that set.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ettin in the Playground

To be honest, I'm interested in a First Age game for a specific set of reasons. Deliberative Politics is a definite part of that set.
    Is crazy solar bioengineering another reason?

Because I am 100% doing that.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

23. - Top - End - #473

Finally got a (very) rough draft of that thing I was talking about earlier done. I'll be rewriting a lot of it and adding to it as time passes (and maybe once I get a decent amount of free time), but I figured I'd post what I have to get some opinions.

Spoiler
    Show

KNIGHTS OF THE PAST AND FUTURE ISLE

In the Age of Sorrows, Creation has grown dark as destruction closes in on it from every side. Those who would prevent its destruction without taking it for themselves are few and shine only dimly in the darkness like the fractured stars of the Mask, a constant reminder of how fragile Creation really is and how even the best of intentions can have disastrous results. As the shadows grow longer, though, faint lights grow stronger in comparison and may seek each other out in the darkness, growing ever brighter as they cluster together. In light of the vast dangers Creation faces, a small group of strangers have put aside their personal grievances and even quieted their philosophical objections to one another for the sake of guarding their home from not only the monsters that beat on its gates but from each other. At once bound and armored by Virtue, they seek to restore the wonders of the First Age without allowing themselves to become lost in their own might.

THE FIVE KNIGHTLY ORDERS

When those who would become the original (and indeed current) Archknights decided to found the organization, there was a brief argument over how they would be structured. Leafshadow insisted that no more than a loose organization would be needed - the Knights would surely become a thing as warped as the Bureau of Destiny or the Realm otherwise - while Genzhasphyr argued that if the Knights were to grow, newcomers must immediately know where to go and who to ask for aid, something that would presumably be expedited with a complex hierarchy. Though Astonishing Hawk sought to calm what was rapidly boiling into a vicious debate as Fumia watched on in amusement, neither side would relent. Just as it looked like the confrontation would turn to blows, Rathess gave a sudden shout and punched both parties in the face, scolding them for acting like children. He insisted that it would be better if the organization as whole remained mostly freeform, but to have no organization at all would not bind the Knights together as they needed to be.

Thus, he suggested that they take a note from Creation's Stewards and those most mad of Hell's Princes. What he suggested was nothing less than the birthing of an entirely new type of Exalt. Building off the principles of the Investiture of Infernal Glory the ancient Zenith, aided by Genzhasphyr and the green sun himself, performed the greatest work of artifice since the Usurpation, creating a Charm to recast any type of Exaltation into one of the Five Knightly Orders. Though a lesser transformation than the Investiture or the Flame of the Rising Phoenix, such was its design, intended to preserve the unique qualities of each type, thus strengthening the Knights through diversity. This Charm, the Knight's Dawning, was the first of what would come to be called Peer Charms - powers drawn from the nobility inherent in all Exaltations, even the lowly Dragonblooded, even the corrupted Abyssals and Infernals.

Recasting themselves into chivalric mirrors of the Virtuous castes set by Ignis Divine, the mismatched circle became the first five Knights, the Archpaladin, the Archtemplar, the Archinquisitor, the Archwatcher, and the Archherald, who command their respective orders to the present day. Unlike the Solars before them, however, they do not lead as shining examples, burning the legend of their glory into those beneath their light. Rather, the Archknights carry the same burdens as do their men, their personal glory concealed like the face of a helmeted guardian. Creation will not remember the faces of its heroes; only the emblems they wear. In this manner shall the Knights be eternal. Faceless to those they protect and without known number, the Paladin, the Templar, the Watcher, and the Herald shall become immortal figures in Creation's tale.

THE ISLE OF ETERNAL LIGHT

Under ordinary circumstances, such an odd circle as was formed by those who would become the Archknights would be unusual to say the least. Individually chasing after leads regarding a "Past and Future Isle of Eternal Light," they accidentally came upon each other in a certain library in Malfeas. Rather than mere circumstance, the manse in question had been constructed by an eccentric Twilight Scholar in the early First Age and was one of the few locations possessing information on the topic of the Isle. As such, the future Knights did not come upon each other suddenly but came there to research one by one. From the humble slopes of Qaf, from the grandeur of Yu Shan, from the Wyld-stained woods of the far East, they came to learn of an island of plenty where the sun never sets and war's black iron boot does not tread.

What they discovered was confusing and contradictory, and no two of them give the same story, even when quoting a page verbatim. Regardless, the tale of the Isle inspired them to seek it, and despite their differing visions of the land itself, the method of reaching it was the same: it would be discovered by one worthy as a matter of course, like learning Sorcery. Together, they thought, they might drive each other to becoming the one who would discover the Isle's location and have since then gathered whoever would join them in their grand quest. With more members, interpretations of the Isle's location have diversified - beyond the Saigoth Gate, through the Well of Udr, within Atsiluth Eternal, Yu Shan under the Holy Tyrant, the Shining Answer itself - these things and more have been argued over since the establishment of the Five Orders, and such discussions will likely not end until someone discovers it. One among the Yozi knows the secret of the Isle's origin but is unaware of the Knights' search.

THE PATRONS

With ancient Rathess' death drawing ever closer, the Archknights knew that they must determine some method by which the leaders of the Five Orders might be replaced upon their death or corruption. They knew that they could not trust something so important to a vote. While their ranks were all true, they were but men, and as Fumia darkly reminded the others, there are few heroes left in man - Exaltation does not guarantee the will to break themselves for the sake of Creation. Genzhasphyr ironically quipped that in addition to being weak, humans do not know their place, while Astounding Hawk merely groaned about politics on the Blessed Isle and insisted he would not let such nonsense ruin his chances of finding the Isle of Eternal Light. Rathess remained silent, nodding all the while before Leafshadow spoke up. There was one who was eternal, she said, her mentor to whom she could entrust her succession for all time.

For once, Genzhasphyr did not speak contrary to her, intrigued by her suggestion. Indeed, they all agreed, though Astounding Hawk took a bit of convincing, that they should each choose an immortal Patron for their Order who would determine the successor from those Knights gathered. Each a paragon of the focus of the Order, they were delighted to learn not only of a band of noble Knights but that said band wished for their guidance. While not easily reachable, each spirit possesses both the Charm needed to elevate a new Archknight and a Celestial Mandate that none may interfere with their Knightly duties, and as such would be a powerful ally for a Knight desperate enough to seek them out.

PAVILION OF FARAWAY PLACES (ARTIFACT ●●●●●)

Few of these artifacts survived the First Age, partially because of their rarity during even that time of wonder and partially because those who possessed them were frequently among the worst abusers of Creation's natural laws. Those that survived are incredibly ornate pyramids the size of a large man's torso, made from a jade base with starmetal circuits jutting across its surface, only broken by inlaid orihalcum bas reliefs of whatever subject caught the artificer's fancy at the time of creation. Modern Pavilions share the same basic design, but in most cases forgo the orihalcum designs in favor of the simple emblem of the Knights of the Past and Future Isle cast in Malfean Brass. Each of the four sides of the pyramid possesses an obvious socket for a hearthstone, and the tip of the pyramid splits apart when willed to do so by an Essence user to reveal a fifth socket. Only by placing a hearthstone valued three dots or higher into each slot will the Pavilion activate, and even if all the slots are filled, the hearthstones must share a source of Essence, whether as broad as Creation or as narrow as an elemental pole.

When powered by linked hearthstones, the pyramid floats into the air, attaining a height in yards up to the combined rating of the inset hearthstones. Once it has reached either its maximum height or has been commanded to stop by the owner of the hearthstone placed at its apex, it projects a near cube of shimmering force tinted by the Essence used to power it, only deviating from geometric perfection on its top, where the field falls and then rises again like the top of a tent. Within the confines of this field, the environment changes so that it becomes a part of the source from which its hearthstones draw Essence. Using a Pavilion powered by mismatched hearthstones of Creation within Creation ensures that the area beneath the Pavilion is perfectly temperate in climate at all times. Such a Pavilion would be of much greater utility in the Underworld, where it would allow living creatures to respire Essence normally or in the depths of the Wyld as an immobile island of stability.

During the First Age, a few of these artifacts were used as an expensive luxury item by Exalts who preferred a certain direction or even Yu-Shan to replicate the atmosphere of that place, and a few continue such purposes to this day. Most of the Chosen, however, saw the Pavilion as a waste of hearthstones, and as such, ownership was frequently shared among a circle or some group. The Pavilion's true purpose, however, was a scientific one - it allowed curious Twilights to replicate the environs of the Underworld, the Wyld, or Hell within the comfort of their own laboratories. Within the field of an appropriately attuned Pavilion, a ghost is able to make use of Charms with the Spectral keyword and raksha are able to shape whatever they please, though the effects such things immediately dissolve upon striking the edge of the field. Demons were deemed to be unaffected by the Pavilion aside from most feeling more relaxed; recently, Inquisitors have discovered that is because the terms of binding are temporarily suppressed within the field, something of which the Yozis are aware.

Artificers in the Age of Sorrows have expanded upon the original scientific functionality of the Pavilion. Modern versions produced by the Knights of the Past and Future Isle are designed so that the corners of the pyramid can expand and latch onto a vehicle or building, affecting the whole of that structure instead of its normal area. Notably, a Pavilion attuned to Autochthon allows the construction of new Alchemical Exalted outside the body of the Great Maker when attached to a vats complex. While the Knights lack the enormous amount of resources required to field Champions quickly, there has been at least one confirmed report in Yugash of an unidentified Orihalcum caste wearing the Knights' emblem interfering with operations in Creation.

MANTLE OF THE UNKNOWN KNIGHT (ARTIFACT ●●)

Patterned after the raksha Duke Acheron's Coat of Sweet Dreams, the Mantle of the Unknown Knight is the only required component of the uniform worn by the Knights of the Past and Future Isle. Woven of art silk made from Szoreny's heartwood and dyed with Kimbery's ink diluted by Hegra's rain, the Mantle actively obscures the wearer's identity in a manner similar to Sidereal astrology while worn. Any attempts to identify the wearer of the Mantle or even remember his physical appearance suffer a -3 internal penalty. Additionally, unless identified with an Occult roll, most will assume the wearer is the most common favorable supernatural being for the area. For example, most of the lower class of the Realm will assume a hellfire-throwing Infernal is merely an unusual fire-aspected dragonblood. With time, those who interact with the Knight will forget everything regarding him as a person - they will only remember what the nameless hero did for them and the emblem of the Knights of the Past and Future Isle on the Mantle's brooch. Inducted Knights never suffer this penalty, but a circle of non-Knights who donned Mantles together may even forget who each other are until they remove the artifacts.

List of NPCs as of current draft:
    Archpaladin: Wuyan Fumia (Redeemed Dusk, conquered Thorns in the name of the Lion, Favored of Isidoros, native of Chiaroscuro)
    Paladin Patron: Proteus, the Broken Tusk of Might (Fetich Soul of Isidoros)
    Archtemplar: Rathess (First Age Zenith, martial artist, real name unknown, native of Rathess)
    Templar Patron: The Golden Lord (God of An-Teng, judge of the Solar Exalted)
    Templar Adviser: Gnomon, the Lord Beneath the Mountain (Fetich Soul of Qaf)
    Archinquisitor: Genzhasphyr/Langato Genzo, the Storm that Grasps the Horizon (Devil-Tiger Defiler of Malfeas, native of Gulak)
    Inquisitor Patron: Ligier, the Green Sun (Fetich Soul of Malfeas)
    Archwatcher: Leafshadow (unknown Exalt type, martial artist, native to somewhere near Halta)
    Watcher Patron: Granalkin, the Archer on the Pass (guard of the Silver Chair, former third circle soul of Mardukth)
    Archherald: Astonishing Hawk (Chosen of Serenity, stage magician)
    Herald Patron: Swan Dragon (Lesser elemental dragon of fire, Censor of the South)

24. - Top - End - #474

Pardon me for being gone so long - Internet issues, roommate issues, rent issues, waiting for errata, and feeling obligated to play a gifted Pokemon Platinum have kept me away from the thread - I'll try and catch up as quickly as I can, starting with...

Quote Originally Posted by Tavar View Post
    Panther's real problem seems to be the fandom image of him summarized by the "What the Christ :Punch:" images.
    Again, take into consideration that he's the big-city son of a prostitute who worked his way up in life through pit-fighting, where he showboated and grandstanded to curry favor with the audience, and that his Exaltation came to him the morning after one of his near-nightly cocaine-and-hookers parties, and that since then, he's wandered across Creation without bothering to put a shirt on, and almost all of his comic appearances feature him punching something, yelling, or otherwise not being an exemplary example of a great person.

And then remember that his name is Panther and that he's a black man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavar View Post
    In fact, this is the whole point of his exaltation, realizing that he was wrong, and then changing.
    Don't get me wrong, I think his actual story-story is pretty neat, how he sees his past self in a harsh light and tries to atone for his old ways in everything he does... but the comics come a long way from depicting that, because again, all we really see is screaming shirtless black man who punches stuff.

The other 5 are the incarnae, who are to a lady insane.
    Seven.

Quote Originally Posted by Turalisj View Post
    Really, Meschlum's stuff is like PunPun or Locate City Nuke is in DnD3.5. A good thought practice on the mechanics, but nothing else.
    I disagree; just as much of, if not more of meschlum's work is just means to facilitate a solution.

"How can I play Green Arrow?"
    "Fair Folk Artifacts."
    "What, with the domino mask and everything?"
    "Yes, with Fair Folk Artifacts."

Quote Originally Posted by Gensh View Post
    Superman cannot magically increase the intelligence of the human populace around him, for starters.
    The hell he can't; it's been shown time and again that Supes is sitting on a veritable cache of information that would jump humanity ahead by centuries.

Also, he has allies who can literally magically increase the intelligence of the human populace around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Drascin View Post
    He [Desus] would probably get offended if you said anything other than praises for him in the whole evening. Probably beat you up for it.
    But that's a non-issue! He carries his UMI around with him, after all; you'd be on your knees praising Desus already, and be having the time of your life doing it. Oh, and if he does decide to curb-stomp you, it was obviously done with the best of intentions, bless his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    ...How do you destroy a Neverborn anyway? Is there a way to by the rules?
    Nope, but I've always appreciated the idea of just going down there and convincing them to move on to bigger and better things.

They're still obviously beings of Primordial-level power; that much is not in dispute. However, they've shackled themselves with their obsession, and that's what's keeping them from either moving on to Oblivion or... whatever else they might want to do, really.

Yay!

(noncommital grunt)

I'll consider it.
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 2012-02-24 at 11:08 PM.
    It is inevitable, of course, that persons of epicurean refinement will in the course of eternity engage in dealings with those of... unsavory character. Record well any transactions made, and repay all favors promptly.. (Thanks to Gnomish Wanderer for the Toreador avatar! )

Wanna see what all this Exalted stuff is about? Here's a primer!

25. - Top - End - #475
    Titan in the Playground

It was a typo. My point stands.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #476
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
    (noncommital grunt)

I'll consider it.
    Lovely! A First Age game would be beyond awesome. What with the First Age being beyond awesome.

27. - Top - End - #477

Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    Lovely! A First Age game would be beyond awesome. What with the First Age being beyond awesome.
    I'd still want to keep it somewhat-low-powered, though; I'd prefer if the assembled team was presumably only Exalted for a few years, see.

Don't worry, I'm not going to hammer you over the head with Desus and the Heirophant and stuff. That's for later...
    It is inevitable, of course, that persons of epicurean refinement will in the course of eternity engage in dealings with those of... unsavory character. Record well any transactions made, and repay all favors promptly.. (Thanks to Gnomish Wanderer for the Toreador avatar! )

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ogre in the Playground

Fine with me.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Ettin in the Playground

So... Would I be correct in assuming that our previous incarnations were on Golden-Shadowed Arrow's hit list, or would that make the timetable too narrow to not be an Usurpation Scene One game?

30. - Top - End - #480

Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    So... Would I be correct in assuming that our previous incarnations were on Golden-Shadowed Arrow's hit list, or would that make the timetable too narrow to not be an Usurpation Scene One game?
    Frankly, I was considering setting it a bit earlier than DotFA's default, but it's possible either way.