New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1487
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion Thread IX: Errata is Combo-Ok!

And it should be noted that unlike the other splats, there's an IC reason for a five-hundred (or even a thousand) year old Alchemical to still be at Essence 5- as an Alchemical goes towards Essence 10, their permanent Clarity rises, and while that brings them more in touch with Autocthon, it also takes them out of touch with humanity, and a good many Alchemicals don't want that.

It's why there aren't more Colossi or Metropoli/Patropoli around. A lot of Alchemical Exalted, once they get to the point where they could go over to Essence 6 (or Essence 8, when it comes to upgrading to a city)... choose to divert xp into learning building more Charms instead.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2012-03-31 at 06:16 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    Most the time, you'll be playing them in their champion state, ie Essence 1-5, under 100 years old, humanoid form.
    A minor note, Essence 2-5; unless you're playing with Scroll of Heroes' Merits and Flaws system, you start with Essence 2, and there's precious few ways to get it lower.

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    ...because unlike Solars/Abyssals/Terrestrials/Dragon-Blooded...
    Terrestrials are Dragon-Blooded.

I've never actually been clear on where Lunars are borked, actually, and I thought 2.5 fixed that.
    It fixed a number of things, but there's still more than a few glaring holes or otherwise-exploitable stuff...

In any case, I think they did really, really well at combat, but their Mental charms were kinda lame, especially Crafting charms.
    That's part of the problem; the other problem is that while there's a very solid physical build that can be had, the most one could say of a mental or social character is that the characters in question would have a handful of useful tricks with little or no synergy to them, rather than a proper suite, and that would be the exact extent of it.

Also, the bit about "Solar Charms do (X) and only (X), while Lunar Charms get to be weaker, but more applicable," is a lie. It's surprising how many such Lunar Charms have a horribly narrow focus.

The biggest problem with Lunars, though, is the fluff.
    It is inevitable, of course, that persons of epicurean refinement will in the course of eternity engage in dealings with those of... unsavory character. Record well any transactions made, and repay all favors promptly.. (Thanks to Gnomish Wanderer for the Toreador avatar! )

Wanna see what all this Exalted stuff is about? Here's a primer!

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Wow. Lots of answers... Also, now I want to play a Fair Folk, but suspect that they'd be a horrible choice for a first or second character, due to the fact that they sound like they could get rather confusing, albeit in an awesome fashion.
    Fair Folk would indeed be a horrible choice for a first character. Besides some fairly complex mechanics, using them throws you headfirst into the metaphysical weirdness of the setting.

Anyway, with Fair Folk eliminated, I'm thinking Infernal sounds like a reasonable choice for my a non-Solar option, mostly because they seem interesting, but not terribly complex to use while learning the system.
    Mmm. Depends on how you take them, but that's more or less accurate. Infernals are a bit of an oddball splat, but their Charms are excellent.

I'm seeing is that several people have said some of their main mechanics are non-functional, which, obviously, makes me leery of trying to use one. That said, I'd like a bit more elaboration on exactly what parts don't work, if possible... If the specific parts that are borked turn out to be ones I'd be unlikely to care about using anyway, that's obviously going to be less of a problem.
    Lunar mechanics are (more-or-less) functional, just not very exciting. They have three problems. The biggest is their lack of a clear thematic direction. The second is that mental and social characters have a pretty distinct lack of support, partly as a result of the first. The third is OTB-syndrome. If you're a physical Lunar, you want Relentless Lunar Fury, Deadly Beastman Transformation, and the biggest, strongest spirit shape you can get. If you're a social Lunar, you want that one Charm I'm forgetting the name of that absolutely murders your opponents MDVs. And so on.

...although, if you ever want a laugh, go pick up the 1E Lunars book.

Dragonblooded/Terrestrials also sound interesting, but given what's been said, I'm not entirely certain how they'd work if I ended up with the only one of them in the group, given that their thing at least seems to be teamwork with others of their Exaltation, and I'd prefer to avoid constraints like that when picking my second option.
    That is their thing, so Terrestrials can be a problem in mixed groups, yes. If you do play one in a mixed group, you really either need to be an Immaculate martial artist or have an XP leg-up on the other players.

After that, in descending order, my picks would be Abyssals (mostly for backstory reasons),
    I love Abyssals, so I would recommend them. Dark Fate is kind of a bitch, though.

Sidereals (I'm not too keen on fate-ninjas, but messing around with fate does sound fun...),
    Mmm. Well, first, make sure you understand what fate is in the context of Exalted. It's a magical supercomputer (and that's doing it a disservice, but whatever) that ensures causality within Creation works.

...although note that up until recently, Sidereals were almost unplayable. You really need the Scroll of Errata if you want to play one.

and Alchemicals (I have a fondness for cyborgs, but I'm not too sure about the whole 'eventually turning into a city' bit), with mortals tossed in about the middle somewhere.
    As others have said, turning into a city is completely optional (you can just choose to keep your Essence at 5 and stay human-sized), and we don't really have support for that, anyway.

Alchemicals are awesome, in any case. I'd give them a try.
    Last edited by Mr.Bookworm; 2012-03-31 at 10:09 AM.
    Awesome Cyborg Doom Monkey avatar by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins. Offer up your robo-bananas to him.

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bookworm
    Mmm. Well, first, make sure you understand what fate is in the context of Exalted. It's a magical supercomputer (and that's doing it a disservice, but whatever) that ensures causality within Creation works.
    It is, indeed, pretty hard to figure out why Fate is such a great thing that we need a full Host of Exalts dedicated to guarding it if you've only read the published books. The MoeP: Sidereals does a stupendously lousy job of describing why Sidereals should bother with their job at all, and why every other Exalt should not want to be outside Fate, since it renders them immune to Fate ninjas like themselves.

The most useful analogy I've found is that Fate = physics. Fate makes sure that heat isn't cold, that doors lead to the next room and that light gets hindered by solid objects. It's probably really unhealthy for people who cannot generate their own substitute for this (such as many Exalts can) to be outside Fate for too long.
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    As such, I have a couple of questions - first, can someone please provide a rundown of the Exaltations, so that I can at least determine which ones sound worth looking at? And also, are there any bits of errata that I should definitely take a look at, no matter what I decide to do?
    Okay, so, Exalt types...

Solars: Solars are the most powerful of the Exalted. Kings of the world by the mandate of the Unconquered Sun, and such. Their powers tend towards the straighforward. A Solar does not waste time in florid stuff - he, like the commercial said, "just does it". Need to dodge something? Seven Shadows Evasion, he dodges it, no matter what "it" is. Need to hit something with a gun you're holding in your mouth, from three hundred miles away, in the middle of a hurricane, while playing a balalaika? Yep, just does it. And so on.

Abyssals: Chosen of death. They have Solar Exaltations perverted towards death, so they're pretty good at killing things and dealing with dead things. If it is a thing, an Abyssal can kill you with it, be it a weapon, a piece of music, or a letter, and they're unparalleled at dealing with ghosts and other deathly entities. However, they have a bunch of Dark Overlords trying to control them and make them destroy the world forever, and if they ever care about things or start promoting life in any way instead of ending it, the Void entitites from where they draw their power start acting up and causing them grief. Being an Abyssal is pretty tough, and angst is frequent among them.

Lunars: Lunars have been, historically, somewhat schizophrenic, as different writers have had different ideas of them. To some, they are Conan-esque warriors with shapeshifting powers. To others, they are the guardians at the edge of the world, keeping out and stopping Meschlum's creations and similar brain-breaking things from destroying what little sanity is left in Creation. For some others, they are rape-happy barbarians and werewolves. In any of the cases, they are a splat of shapeshifting, tricky people who see form as a suggestion rather than a baseline - a Lunar is never unarmed, because any part of his body can be turned into a weapon with a thought.

Sidereals are... well. Basically, the Men in Black, if the Men in Black had Kung Fu instead of high tech and if they had a million aliens attacking constantly while being unable to recruit more people. They are a secret force that manipulates the world to keep it working, and make sure that nobody remembers after the fact. They are James Bond and Agent J rolled in one package, but ridiculously overworked. Their powers can get rather strange, at times - a Sidereal can wait in ambush hiding in the metaphysical space between the seconds in an hour, only to pop out and beat you unconscious with a martial arts style that embodies the platonic ideal of blueness.

Infernals I'm not going to go into, because honestly they annoy me and I wouldn't give an impartial view ^^u.

Dragonblooded are, individually, the lowest powered Exalted. They make up for this by there being easily at least ten times as many of them as every other type of Exalt put together, and by them being really good at teamwork. The Dragonblooded are soldiers, and work best in units, empowering each other and becoming an impenetrable wall of spears. They are also the only Exalted that can pass their power by blood, and so they have a focus on families and Houses that other exalts lack. Their powers are elementally themed - if you want to throw some fireballs or bend some Earth, this is your splat.

And then there's Alchemicals. Alchemicals are basically robots with human souls, Champions chosen to protect and serve the mortal civilizations of Autochthonia. They are basically state-sponsored superheroes in a communistic, industrial society. They defend their world against a corruptive cancer that is eating it, advance their societies' technology and knowledge, and so on. Their powers tend to be rather physical, and while their bodies can't hold an unlimited number of these physical powers, they can swap between differently-built power sets.

I think I got all the Exalted splats.
    Last edited by Drascin; 2012-03-31 at 10:55 AM.

6. - Top - End - #1296

Quote Originally Posted by Weimann View Post
    It is, indeed, pretty hard to figure out why Fate is such a great thing that we need a full Host of Exalts dedicated to guarding it if you've only read the published books.

The MoeP: Sidereals does a stupendously lousy job of describing why Sidereals should bother with their job at all, and why every other Exalt should not want to be outside Fate, since it renders them immune to Fate ninjas like themselves.
    Quite.

The most useful analogy I've found is that Fate = physics. Fate makes sure that heat isn't cold, that doors lead to the next room and that light gets hindered by solid objects. It's probably really unhealthy for people who cannot generate their own substitute for this (such as many Exalts can) to be outside Fate for too long.
    TDO has talked about the need to write something clarifying the difference between, say, a raksha and Joe Mortal who walked into the wrong Wyld patch and had his thread obliterated.

...although note that almost everyone in the setting has a Fate-equivalent that keeps the world working as usual for them, even if they are technically outside of fate. The Underworld has the Calendar, Autochthonia has the Design, and Malfeas has Malfeas telling reality to sit down, shut the **** up, and work in a logical fashion.
    Last edited by Mr.Bookworm; 2012-03-31 at 11:19 AM.
    Awesome Cyborg Doom Monkey avatar by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins. Offer up your robo-bananas to him.

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Ettin in the Playground

It's worth noting that Lunars are mechanically sound, if boring. They have all they need to function, even though a lot of it is either a.) solar charms, but worse, or b.) focused into One True Path builds, like Pretty Kitty social or Relentless Lunar Fury/Deadly Beastman Transformation physical.

This might sound bad, and it is, to some extent, but it is a sight better than Sidereals, who, until basically three weeks ago, were basically unplayable.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Ogre in the Playground

Remember that Infernals game I asked about?

We need a Storyteller first, but I made a recruitment thread.
    Last edited by aetherialDawn; 2012-03-31 at 12:03 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes Collection
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazyan View Post
    I think we can pack it up and move to a different thread. aetherialDawn has won this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuna
    Sufficiently advanced paranoia is indistinguishable from complacency.

Avatar by me - sketch of Skywing.
    Exalted: Scriptures of the Castes PM me suggestions!

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
    Terrestrials are Dragon-Blooded.
    Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Drascin View Post
    Lunars: Lunars have been, historically, somewhat schizophrenic, as different writers have had different ideas of them. To some, they are Conan-esque warriors with shapeshifting powers. To others, they are the guardians at the edge of the world, keeping out and stopping Meschlum's creations and similar brain-breaking things from destroying what little sanity is left in Creation. For some others, they are rape-happy barbarians and werewolves. In any of the cases, they are a splat of shapeshifting, tricky people who see form as a suggestion rather than a baseline - a Lunar is never unarmed, because any part of his body can be turned into a weapon with a thought.
    I thought Ha-Ma-Suchi and Rakshi were the one ones of those in canon, and both explicitly stated as crazy anyway.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Ettin in the Playground

First Edition Lunars were supposed to rape everything in sight, from what I'm led to understand. Especially people who used technology.

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeudo View Post
    First Edition Lunars were supposed to rape everything in sight, from what I'm led to understand. Especially people who used technology.
    Right, but that was when they were just a villiansplat. In 2e, that aspect has pretty much been dropped, unless someone did something I don't know about.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Titan in the Playground

They weren't a villain splat at the time. They were horribly miss-managed on all sides, but they weren't supposed to be a villain splat when that was made.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Banned

Part of the problem was they C/Ped large swaths from an anthropology textbook.

~

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Madwand View Post
    C'nor, first thing first: Exalted is playable to essence 6. Everything else is theoretical exercise, because of unplayable/non-existent mechanics.
    This is true for almost everything made by White Wolf. The only stuff that this isn't true for are……Changeling and Mage: The Awakening. and even Mage is debatable.

and maybe Infernals.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    and maybe Infernals.
    I'm not totally sure it counts if the E6+ stuff is a set of instructions labeled "Do It Yourself"
    But we still love Infernals for it.
    Spoiler: Quotes Collection
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazyan View Post
    I think we can pack it up and move to a different thread. aetherialDawn has won this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuna
    Sufficiently advanced paranoia is indistinguishable from complacency.

Avatar by me - sketch of Skywing.
    Exalted: Scriptures of the Castes PM me suggestions!

16. - Top - End - #1306

Can someone give me a bit of help? I can't for the life of me figure out what the sky is supposed to be. The Daystar material seems to imply it just kind of fades out into the Wyld but could also just be referring to the Crusade flying in from all directions, among other things. It would make sense if it was a dome like in Yu-Shan (and Manual: Nocturnals), but I can't find anything that really points in one direction or the other.

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    And, of course, there are infernals. As I am fond of pointing out, it is a perfectly valid act of "villainy" to spare the life of someone who's been making your life miserable so that you can monologue to them about your wedding plans and how happy you are with your spouse-to-be before giving your enemy a wedding invitation and saying you admire their continued conviction in opposing you and you look forward to many years of cheerful rivalry.
    ...golly, marry me? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by meschlum View Post
    Fair Folk cannot be Raksha. Those horrible soul eating beasts with unlimited potential and incomprehensible rules have no relationship at all with the Fair Folk. When you wander in the Wyld and seek to create your fondest dreams, don't bother with the Raksha - they can only grant your wishes.
    (eyebrow raise)

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    So yeah, turning into Colossi and cities is what high-Essence Alchemicals do (as in, the conversion process is a major part of raising Essence to those levels), it's just something that hasn't been given much detail in the books, since it wouldn't really come up in the hands of players.
    Well yeah, but also-

And it should be noted that unlike the other splats, there's an IC reason for a five-hundred (or even a thousand) year old Alchemical to still be at Essence 5- as an Alchemical goes towards Essence 10, their permanent Clarity rises, and while that brings them more in touch with Autocthon, it also takes them out of touch with humanity, and a good many Alchemicals don't want that.

It's why there aren't more Colossi or Metropoli/Patropoli around. A lot of Alchemical Exalted, once they get to the point where they could go over to Essence 6 (or Essence 8, when it comes to upgrading to a city)... choose to divert xp into learning building more Charms instead.
    ...well, that. Plus there's also the fact that while they're beyond humanity, they have human souls. A lot of humans would go O_o at the idea of being a city, or even a giant mecha, so stay at low essence cause it's comfortable for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bookworm View Post
    ...although note that almost everyone in the setting has a Fate-equivalent that keeps the world working as usual for them, even if they are technically outside of fate. The Underworld has the Calendar, Autochthonia has the Design, and Malfeas has Malfeas telling reality to sit down, shut the **** up, and work in a logical fashion.
    Malfeas is the best king.

Right, but that was when they were just a villiansplat. In 2e, that aspect has pretty much been dropped, unless someone did something I don't know about.
    That aspect SHOULD have been dropped, but hasn't been dropped well, efficiently, or entirely.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Troll in the Playground

As far as I know, the actually physical nature of the sky is only addressed in the homebrew Nocturnals material.
    "Can you do science to it?"
    "I can do science to anything."

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    BIGGEST king is best king!

Also, not sure on the sky, other than the bit in WotLA about how a warstrider that flies too high gets smote by the gods.
    It is inevitable, of course, that persons of epicurean refinement will in the course of eternity engage in dealings with those of... unsavory character. Record well any transactions made, and repay all favors promptly.. (Thanks to Gnomish Wanderer for the Toreador avatar! )

Wanna see what all this Exalted stuff is about? Here's a primer!

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Troll in the Playground

All I know is that it's supposed to be a physical thing. Kind of like a dome where the stars are hanged. Like a big snowglobe. But how it works or whether it slides into the Wyld or what... no idea.

(As a note to the newbie, this is a joke. Malfeas is more or less the platonic, cosmic ideal of the terrible, tyrannical boss ).

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Titan in the Playground

...golly, marry me? Please?
    Already have. I signed the paperwork for step 37 of my evil plot last month.

After all, got to vent torment somehow.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Titan in the Playground

(As a note to the newbie, this is a joke. Malfeas is more or less the platonic, cosmic ideal of the terrible, tyrannical boss ).
    Well, he's more like a king who rules by right of his strength (there was a Primordial that was king, then Malfeas/the Empyreal Chaos came along and usurped him). Until the exalted turned him into a Yozi, then the meaning of the word "tyrant" became changed to match his image.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

23. - Top - End - #1313

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Well, he's more like a king who rules by right of his strength (there was a Primordial that was king, then Malfeas/the Empyreal Chaos came along and usurped him). Until the exalted turned him into a Yozi, then the meaning of the word "tyrant" became changed to match his image.
    Continuing this, it's important that you take things having to do with Primordials very literally. Malfeas the dimension, Malfeas the Demon City, Malfeas the Brass Dancer, Malfeas the Mausoleum, etc are all the same "person." His previous identity, the Empyreal Chaos was King of the Titans because he was King of the Titans. That's the extent of the logic involved; it's like how a human is a human because that's just objectively what they are. The previous king, Mardukth, was only king because he was so powerful none could deny him. The reason why the Exalted are such a big deal is because the EC could not lose, even to Mardukth, but they defeated him anyway. Similarly the EC was the Holy Tyrant, because "tyrant" originally meant someone who usurps government. Malfeas is the Devil Tyrant because the Exalts understood "tyrant" to mean a dictator who rules with an iron fist.

24. - Top - End - #1314

To be honest, I'm convinced that removing all the elements of "antagonist splat" from Lunars was a poor decision. Infernals and Abyssals are both presented largely as "antagonist splats" in their own books, and Dragon-blooded and Sidereals tend to be presented that way outside of their own, as do raksha.

Solars are presented as basically perfect heroes, but with great potential for abuse of (and corruption by) their power.

Terrestrials are presented as basically elemental heroes, with their power turned to propping up a corrupt edifice that nevertheless keeps Creation safe.

Sidereals are presented as basically manipulative heroes, who are underappreciated and overworked as a fact of existence.

Abyssals are presented as basically horror heroes, who will have to slog through tragedy and pain to purify themselves.

Infernals are presented as basically alien heroes, who will have to squeeze their humanity and see what remains.

Alchemicals are presented as basically state heroes, who defend an inefficient system because it's the best chance humanity has.

Lunars are presented as... um.

Lunars are presented as basically animal heroes, who build societies with their magic to prove that the world doesn't need societies built by magic?

Alright, Lunars don't have a well-defined theme, this isn't news. My point is that even Solars, the baseline protagonists of the setting, are generally presented with this edge of "when you turn the world on its head, things will fall out of its pockets". Also known as the "holy **** he knows Taboo-Inflicting Diatribe no-one talk to anyone" effect.

Even Alchemicals, who are the most mortal-friendly Exalt type in the game, have the twin prods of "1984 was a guide to a good government" and "TETSUOOOOO" poking at their backs.

Lunars, by contrast, are presented as possibly the most white-hat splat in the game. They save Creation from the raksha, they constantly live on the borders of the world to better defend it, they build better societies for mortals because they recognize that it'd be better if the world didn't need them, they're looking for the returned Solars to help return them to their rightful place, their superpowered evil side was caused by that nasty Usurpation and can be perfectly suppressed by magical silver tattoos, lah lah lah. Plus all that animal-totem spirit-of-the-world garbage that isn't really supported anywhere else in the game's metaphysics but suggest "good guy" to anyone who really really enjoyed Werewolf: The Apocalypse.

Now, the manner of this presentation doesn't help, at all. It could have been done a lot better (basic tips like: if you're presenting a splat as awesome cool guys, don't make Raksi and Ma-Ha-Suchi its most visible elders). But the fact remains that, out of all the splats, Lunars are the ones who tend to lack the normal double-bladed presentation.

This being the splat whose most basic power, shapeshifting, requires that they hunt someone down like an animal over a period of hours and eat their heart. What the hell.

Solars are heroes. Lunars are the monsters at their back. Acknowledge this, and things become a lot easier from a design perspective.
    Last edited by Revlid; 2012-03-31 at 07:07 PM.
    Thanks to Andraste for the Void avatar.
    My surviving Exalted homebrew can be found here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bookworm
    Alright. Just for that, if we both make it into the game, the first test target for Total Annihilation whenever I get Solar sorcery is going to be you.

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Titan in the Playground

...debatably. :P

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    Already have. I signed the paperwork for step 37 of my evil plot last month.

After all, got to vent torment somehow.
    What stage is cuddles and makeouts? These are important things we must schedule time for.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Ettin in the Playground

...debatably. :P

What stage is cuddles and makeouts? These are important things we must schedule time for.
    I don't think cuddles counts as an Act of Villainy. I have my doubts that he's going to schedule time for them.

*dings Best Enemy Recognition*
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Ogre in the Playground

In honor of my return to an old avvie I had...

Saber as an Exalted. Discuss.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Titan in the Playground

Who is Saber? My fantastically huge ego has knowledge of whom you speak of.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Troll in the Playground

In honor of my return to an old avvie I had...

Saber as an Exalted. Discuss.

Dawn caste, Glorious Solar Saber, Blazing Solar Bolt, and their upgrades.
    Past Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Alterform

Spoiler
    Show
    Lore: 7.

Factors: 2.

Wealth: 5

Magic: 4

Espionage: 4

Military: 2.

Faith: 6.

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Who is Saber? My fantastically huge ego has knowledge of whom you speak of.
    Take King Arthur, make it so that the legends were wrong about her gender, and then make her one of seven contestants in a war for the Holy Grail, which actually isn't the Holy Grail and is corrupted besides.

Oh, and her partner/summoner has a hero complex so badly that his own future self wants to kill him because of it.

Watch Fate/Stay Night for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Turalisj View Post
    Dawn caste, Glorious Solar Saber, Blazing Solar Bolt, and their upgrades.
    ...yeah, that was kinda obvious.

Fine! Other Servants from Fate/Stay Night: discuss. What Exalted types, and what Castes do you think fit them most?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.