Page 10 of 198 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560110 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 5920
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    The map has been posted.


    With 3 votes against, no critical fumble table.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    The map has been posted.


    With 3 votes against, no critical fumble table.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    achinca, I take it you're going to DMPC Aust?

    Does Savin get the bonus to save? I'll PCPC him from now on.

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    achinca, I take it you're going to DMPC Aust?

    Does Savin get the bonus to save? I'll PCPC him from now on.
    Aust is mine until we are the replacements in place.

    SAvin without the G is yours to obey to Fembrys.

    Before any punch, roll a save at 0 (DC16) with any help you can get i.e. +1 from Maesyn

    If you make contact, you get a +2 in addition to Maesyn. You get +1 for any other team members being attack and +2 if they get hit.

    Hopefully this make sense.

    If Savin frees himself from domination, it is a full round action.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    LT, Powers,

    I have seen your posts. I will wait to see if Savin and Zarien post over the weekend.

    I love Baveboi! He compaints there is no map and when I post it he does not.

    Just joking big guy! I know you are going through a tough time!

    AC
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    As the evening grows late and the day succumbs to darkness, Sara and Lara rush around The Laughing Leprechaun, the inn and tavern their father owns, lighting candles and sconced torches, trying to defend against the encroaching darkness and impending storms ahead. A not-too-large a tavern in a hamlet on the borders of Sembia and the Dalelands, The Laughing Leprechaun is starting to fill up quickly this night as the people rush in throughout the evening trying to avoid the whipping wind and large slow raindrops. Inside, the sounds of laughter and singing can be heard coming from the dozen and a half patrons trying to keep rhythm with a half elven minstrel thats been in town for a week or so. The only competition the makeshift singing crowd has this night, is the loud boisterous clapping of thunder outside from the fast approaching storm. As the candles burn lower and the singers start slurring their drinking songs more, most of the customers have eaten their fill of a spicey beef stew or mutton with glazed carrots and potatoes.

    Once the singing grows louder and the thunderheads outside seem to be right on top of the tavern, a large gust of wind blows the door to the tavern open, landing with a crash against the wall. As the tavern's patrons quickly jerk their heads to the crash of the door, a flash of lightning reveals a lone cloaked figure standing just outside the doorway. The slight man stands still, cloak whipping in the wind behind him, rainwater dripping off the brim of his foppish plumed wide-brimmed hat. Everyone watches as the stranger starts to enter the building, Sara and Lara instinctively moving closer to their father, but all gasp as just when about to cross the threshhold, the strangers head and body suddenly jerks back, as if the wind and darkness reclaimed him back out into the night. Half the patrons quickly turned their gaze not wanting to be seen staring, the others couldn't help but to gawk. Just as the stranger's cloak becomes taught and yanks his head back, he quickly turns on a heel, with seemingly catlike reflexes to catch the culprit in the act. Another flash of lightning reveals the end of the stranger's cape being caught on a long stray splinter, on a piece of rotted board on the front porch of the tavern. Lean fingers grab the edges of the cloak, and forcefully yank the cloth free, only causing another of numerous rips in the garment. The slight man shakes his head, with a "Hmph" as he closes the door and starts a slow deliberate march to a lone barstool near the end of the bar.

    As the man walks between the tables and nearer the patrons on his way to the bar, the flickering candlelight reveals, although obviously having being wiped recently, a mixture of blood, dirt and sweat on the man's face, neck, and hands. Now looking at those hands and features, they suddenly realize this is no slight man, but these are the lean fingers and angular feathure of a lean taut elf, an elf that looks as though he just walked off of a battlefield.

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    more coming....

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    I have seen your posts. I will wait to see if Savin and Zarien post over the weekend.
    I thought Aust went before Savin... but here goes.
    Last edited by razorback; 2012-04-28 at 10:22 AM.

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    And just realized Zarien goes after Aust but before Savin...

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Baveboi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    I waited for your map uploadance for 12 hours, Achinca boss. Don't you try and sass me, mang!

    I am posting now. WOOO
    Solaufein avatar by the awe inspiring Trazoi.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *This is an unsanctioned use of magical energy! All involved will be held. This disturbance is over!*
    _Cowled Wizards
    *Magic is impressive. But now Minsc leads! Swords of everyone! ~squeeek~*
    _Minsc and Boo
    Brewery and Agora: Da Rulez. Arcanist of Imaskar

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by puffmagicdragon View Post
    As the evening grows late and the day succumbs to darkness, Sara and Lara rush around The Laughing Leprechaun, the inn and tavern their father owns, lighting candles and sconced torches, trying to defend against the encroaching darkness and impending storms ahead. A not-too-large a tavern in a hamlet on the borders of Sembia and the Dalelands, The Laughing Leprechaun is starting to fill up quickly this night as the people rush in throughout the evening trying to avoid the whipping wind and large slow raindrops. Inside, the sounds of laughter and singing can be heard coming from the dozen and a half patrons trying to keep rhythm with a half elven minstrel thats been in town for a week or so. The only competition the makeshift singing crowd has this night, is the loud boisterous clapping of thunder outside from the fast approaching storm. As the candles burn lower and the singers start slurring their drinking songs more, most of the customers have eaten their fill of a spicey beef stew or mutton with glazed carrots and potatoes.

    Once the singing grows louder and the thunderheads outside seem to be right on top of the tavern, a large gust of wind blows the door to the tavern open, landing with a crash against the wall. As the tavern's patrons quickly jerk their heads to the crash of the door, a flash of lightning reveals a lone cloaked figure standing just outside the doorway. The slight man stands still, cloak whipping in the wind behind him, rainwater dripping off the brim of his foppish plumed wide-brimmed hat. Everyone watches as the stranger starts to enter the building, Sara and Lara instinctively moving closer to their father, but all gasp as just when about to cross the threshhold, the strangers head and body suddenly jerks back, as if the wind and darkness reclaimed him back out into the night. Half the patrons quickly turned their gaze not wanting to be seen staring, the others couldn't help but to gawk. Just as the stranger's cloak becomes taught and yanks his head back, he quickly turns on a heel, with seemingly catlike reflexes to catch the culprit in the act. Another flash of lightning reveals the end of the stranger's cape being caught on a long stray splinter, on a piece of rotted board on the front porch of the tavern. Lean fingers grab the edges of the cloak, and forcefully yank the cloth free, only causing another of numerous rips in the garment. The slight man shakes his head, with a "Hmph" as he closes the door and starts a slow deliberate march to a lone barstool near the end of the bar.

    As the man walks between the tables and nearer the patrons on his way to the bar, the flickering candlelight reveals, although obviously having being wiped recently, a mixture of blood, dirt and sweat on the man's face, neck, and hands. Now looking at those hands and features, they suddenly realize this is no slight man, but these are the lean fingers and angular feathure of a lean taut elf, an elf that looks as though he just walked off of a battlefield.
    Very nice intro. I love it! You are in!
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Baveboi View Post
    I waited for your map uploadance for 12 hours, Achinca boss. Don't you try and sass me, mang!

    I am posting now. WOOO
    Come on Baveboi, I was only pulling your leg. Were is your sense of humor, man?
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Baveboi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by achinca View Post
    Come on Baveboi, I was only pulling your leg. Were is your sense of humor, man?
    It's hidden. Right there, behind my sarcasm boss.
    Solaufein avatar by the awe inspiring Trazoi.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *This is an unsanctioned use of magical energy! All involved will be held. This disturbance is over!*
    _Cowled Wizards
    *Magic is impressive. But now Minsc leads! Swords of everyone! ~squeeek~*
    _Minsc and Boo
    Brewery and Agora: Da Rulez. Arcanist of Imaskar

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Thats just a beginning, I'll try and get another post up tonite, that will put him closer to Cormyr and his reason for being near the temple. Would've last nite but had a date
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-04-29 at 08:49 AM.

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    As he walks across the room, keen observers recognize the slender sheath of a rapier hanging off the left hip of his weapon's belt, empty however. A dagger hangs off his right hip, with another stiletto like dagger peeking out of his right boot. Along with the smears of crimson dried blood and grime on his suit of leather armor, many cuts and slashes can be seen, this armor has seen much use. Once the elf takes a seat at the bar, the music seems to quicken as the patrons get back to drinking and singing, except for some, curiosity getting the better of them.

    "A hot meal and ale." is all he says, as Sara brings over a bowl of hot water with a towel and sets before him. This brings what looks like almost a smile to the elf's features. He grabs the towel, dipping it into the water and wringing it out thoroughly, wipes his face and neck, and continues the process until most visible parts of his body are reasonably clean. Shortly after a steaming bowl of beef stew along with fresh roll, cheese, and ale are brought over. The bartender/ proprietor of the establishment drops the plates down before him with a clatter, eyeing the elf, he says, "You look as though you have a story to tell, elf..."

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Ouroborosi is also ready to come in so I think we should soon have a full plate of players ....
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Puff,

    you and Ouroborosi have been approved. Let's discuss your entrance.

    A
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Guys,

    working on a post right now ....

    A
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Savin reflex save on the tangle foot bag (DC15)

    (1d20+5)[25]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Tanglefoot bag duration: 2d4

    (2d4)[5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Savin punch on Zarien: BAB 4 STR 3 Bard Music: 1 = +8 AC 15

    (1d20+8)[16]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Non lethal damages from the unarmed strike 1d3 +1 Bard music

    [roll0]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Non lethal damages from the unarmed strike - reroll

    (1d3+1)[3]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Shan Thar attack on the Lathander Beauty: AC 20

    (1d20+4)[10]

    Damages (if hit)

    (1d8+1)[8]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Fembrys chakram throw on Zarien AC 15

    (1d20+2)[3]

    If hit damages
    (1d4+1)[3]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by achinca View Post
    Shan Thar attack on the Lathander Beauty: AC 20

    [roll0]

    Damages (if hit)

    [roll1]

    BTW Marlae is dark-haired, not blond :P

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmage View Post
    BTW Marlae is dark-haired, not blond :P
    I swore she was. I know why. It is because of the pic that Baveboi posted. I think she was blonde. If not, she must remind me of a blonde in a previous life acting like her.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    "Do you travel alone elf? These are dangerous times to be traveling alone too much." the barkeep says. The elf says nothing. The barkeep makes his rounds, filling mugs with ale, and removing finished empty ones. After cleaning a few plates and cookware, the barkeep makes his way back over to the mysterious elf. He watches the elf eat, looking at his as if he were a puzzle, trying to figure him out. "Where's you weapon elf?" This causes the elf, at the same time, to look up at the barkeep and reach down to the dagger off his right hip. He then look down to the empty sheath hanging loosely off his left hip. The elf shakes his with with an audible sigh, and turns back to the barkeep, "Ryxikor." he says to the barkeep, "Jacob's my name" the owner says, louder than eralier, perhaps pleased with himself that he not only got the elf to talk, but to give his name, ''and this is my establishment." he says spreading his arms wide, with a toothy grin. "So, tell me, Ryxikor, how does one like you travel without his..." as he looks down to the elf's sheath, he hesitates then asks, "...rapier?"

    After finishing his ale, and half his bowl of stew, Ryx looks back up to Jacob, "Left it behind, I couldn't retreive it if I were to survive." He slides his mug over, letting Jacob refill it. The barkeep brings the mug back over to the elf, setting it downs, he says, "This ones on me..." he looks at the elf, then says with a smile, "...if you continue."
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-04-30 at 03:05 PM.

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Seriously, that is the save I made???

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave: OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    Seriously, that is the save I made???
    Figures you'd save on the tanglefoot and not the domination.


    Powers &8^]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •