Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 2463
  1. Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin, his form taut, looks over and sees that Shan Thar is being dealt with, marches through the thickness underfoot, his face filled with rage. He moves up to Fembrys and lunges forward, attempting to skewer the deceiver with his newly acquired longsword.

    Your deception has earned you a seat with the devils and demons. I hope you enjoy their company as they devour your black soul!

    Spoiler
    Show

    Savin
    AC ~16; Current ~ 12 (lacks armor or shield)
    HP ~ 39; Current ~ 38

    Move Action ~
    Move to M15 and attack Fembrys


    Standard Action ~
    Attack with longsword plus any bonuses
    (1d20+7)[7](14)

    Confirmation (if necessary) plus any bonuses
    (1d20+7)[2](9)

    Damage plus any bonuses
    (1d8+3)[1](4)




    Effects~





  2. Top - End - #272
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Marlae, Maesyn, Aust, Zarien, Savin, Enemies, Mordium and Ryxikor

    Marlae moves her spiritual weapon, a powerful mace, toward Fembrys and hits the cleric with it, bleeding him. Then she calls on the power of her god, Lathander. She raises her holy symbol and a light brighter than the hottest sun appears and hits the zombie. It obliterates it, reducing it to nothing. No ashes, no smoke, nothing. The turn attempt was so powerful, it disintegrated the zombie.

    Maesyn moves next to Fembrys and tries demoralizes the priest. Fembrys looks at him with cruel anger, ready more than ever to finish him. Maesyn attempt seems to have motivated him more than ever.

    What is Aust doing while of this is happening? No one knows right now!

    Zarien tries to maintain his grapple on Shan Thar. The cleric easily frees himself from it.

    Savin moves where the zombie stood and swings his weapon. Unfortunately, he is still suffering from the after-effect of the domination and fails to connect.

    Shan Thar moves away from the melee now that he is weaponless (in J14 via double move).

    Fembrys looks at Savin “You! You are supposed to listen to me! What kind of believer are you, changing side!” He swings his weapon at Savin, choosing the armorless target. He hits the warrior and does maximum damages to the fighter in the black robe.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Savin: -10HP – currently at 28/39


    Kevrin is deep in thought … “Zombie … to create a zombie … is it animate corpse? Raise undead? What is it? Animate dead tissues? Regardless, .. this is an …. EVIL spell!” The realization freezes him as total fear appears in his eyes.

    The 5 guards are on they way out of the temple. The first is at the door when he sees a dwarf and an elf outside the temple. ‘What are you doing here? The temple is closed!

    Mordium looks at the temple. He knows his sister went through it as people in the town have confirmed. He also knows her body is not there. But he is not sure she is still there. He is about to enter the temple when the elf then the guard asks him the same question.

    Ryxikor is looking to enter the temple because his target is in there. He tries to make conversation with the dwarf when the guard appears in the middle of the door, asking him what he is doing here.

    Spell/Status
    Spoiler
    Show
    Web:15/40
    Silence: 12/40
    Shield on Zarien 6/40
    Tanglefoot on Savin 4/5
    Bard Music effect on allies: 3/5
    Shan Thar Shaken (-2 to Attack, saves and checks): 3/10
    Marlae Spiritual Weapon: 2/4


    Map
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-05-03 at 08:37 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  3. Top - End - #273
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    (Achinca, does savin and/or maesyn get an AOO for Fembrys drawing his weapon since he's been throwing chakrams the entire time? Does my spiritual weapon also get AOO?))

    Marlae channels positive energy to heal herself, converting the protection from evil to a cure light wounds. She expends a turning attempt to add +2 to her die roll.

    Spoiler
    Show
    [roll]1d8+6[/roll]



    The Spiritual mace continues to attack Fembrys.

    Spoiler
    Show
    [roll]1d20+7[/roll]



    Marlae will move 20 feet to get in melee, preferably trying to place herself to provide a flanking bonus to the other combatants against Fembrys without provoking any AOO.
    Last edited by Madmage; 2012-05-03 at 11:29 AM.

  4. Top - End - #274
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Ryxikor turns and looks at the surprised guard, "Oh, well, I am here looking to speak with a member of your clergy. I'm looking for someone who has entered you temple, an elf, with scars." he looks at the guard quizically, "Hey, i've never heard of a temple of Mystra being closed. Have you good dwarf?" Ryx asks as he turns back to the dwarf, who seems to have more pressing issues on his mind. "Say, what if i want to come in and pray or purchase some holy water, am i not welcome to come in?" he asks as he takes steps towards the entryway as if to walk in. Ryx moves on until stopped.

  5. Top - End - #275
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Mordium sighs, and gives the elf a glance.

    "I am a Dwarf, Elf. I don't know the rites for Elven/Human gods. Nor do I wish to know."

    His ember colored eyes refocus on the guards.

    "Bring.. us. To the one in charge. The sooner we get want we want to sooner you can be closed"

    Like the elf Mordium will walk further until stopped.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  6. Top - End - #276
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Quote Originally Posted by achinca View Post
    Map
    Spoiler
    Show

    ((Marlae would finish her move at M13))

  7. Top - End - #277
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    AC: 15
    HP: 11/17
    Spells: bard: 0 2/3, 1 1/3, 3 0/1; sorc: 0 1/3

    Maesyn moves to cut off Shan Thar's escape route.



    Move action: 5-foot-step to N14.

    Move action: Move to J12.

    Free action: Speak.


    "What about you?" he asks the shaken false priest. "Will you give up your ruse, or continue to speak your heresies?"


    Maesyn Silverhair

  8. Top - End - #278
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Baveboi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Zarien sees the madness unfold as his instincts kick in. He runs past by Marlae, only paying a fleeting glance to the two newcomers. He briefly ponders if they are madmen or simply unlucky bystanders. He couldn't care less. His legs hurriedly carried him towards the petitioners quarters where the mad elf archer locked himself inside. Well, we will see about cowardice under my watch now, won't we?

    ((Zarien will just run towards the quarters to get his stuff and haul's aust's sorry ass out to fight for his own bread.))
    Solaufein avatar by the awe inspiring Trazoi.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *This is an unsanctioned use of magical energy! All involved will be held. This disturbance is over!*
    _Cowled Wizards
    *Magic is impressive. But now Minsc leads! Swords of everyone! ~squeeek~*
    _Minsc and Boo
    Brewery and Agora: Da Rulez. Arcanist of Imaskar

  9. Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin feels the mace strike, the thin robe his only protection from the brutal onslaught.
    Damn you, man! You have no hope of victory.


    Spoiler
    Show

    Savin
    AC ~16; Current ~ 12 (lacks armor or shield)
    HP ~ 39; Current ~ 28

    Move Action ~
    Attacking Fembrys


    Standard Action ~
    Attack with longsword plus any bonuses
    (1d20+7)[2](9)

    Confirmation (if necessary) plus any bonuses
    (1d20+7)[12](19)

    Damage plus any bonuses
    (1d8+3)[4](7)





    Effects~


  10. Top - End - #280
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmage View Post
    ((Marlae would finish her move at M13))
    She is in M13. Sorry if the map is too small
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  11. Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Marlae, Maesyn, Aust, Zarien, Savin, Enemies, Mordium and Ryxikor

    Marlae heals herself and orders the spiritual mace to strike Fembrys. The mace happily complies. She moves then closer to Fembrys.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Marlae: +10HP – Currently at 20/25


    Maesyn moves toward Shan Thar to cut his escape route and tries to make him give up.

    The door to the petitioner’s quarters reopen and Aust appears, wearing his armor and his bow in his hand.

    Zarien runs toward the Petitioner’s quarters as Aust appears.

    Savin feels mighty against Fembrys but someone, his long sword just dents the cleric armor.

    Fembrys, feeling good about hurting Savin swings against at the warrior. He hits the robe dressed fighter quite easily. As more bones crack, Fembrys smiles gets bigger.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Savin: -7HP – Currently at 21/39


    Shan Thar moves forward and picks up the long sword from one of the sleeping guards. This gives Maesyn an opportunity to attack. The rapier fine blade finds a hole in the cleric armor and buries itself deep. Shan Thar’s armor is quite bloodied.

    Mordium brushes off Ryxikor questions and asks the guard to be brought to the one in charge. The guard shrugs and says “You tell who is really in charge anymore. Things are not what they seem to be anymore …. ”. Having said that, the guards walk towards the guard house outside the temple.

    Kevrin positions himself to be able to see both Fembrys and Shan Thar. “Shan, for the last time, you got to stop. Too many things are not adding up anymore. Don’t force me to intervene …. Please ..
    Mordium enters the temple, wondering what the guards meant. Halfway in the courtyard, he sees that a fight his happening inside the temple.

    Ryxikor is surprised that a Mystran temple closes at night. He inquires about Aust. The guard waves him in. “Yep, your elf is inside. Good luck finding holy water to buy ..”. Ryxikor enters the courtyard, confused as ever until he sees the action in the temple.
    Spell/Status
    Spoiler
    Show
    Web:16/40
    Silence: 13/40
    Shield on Zarien 7/40
    Tanglefoot on Savin 5/5
    Bard Music effect on allies: 4/5
    Shan Thar Shaken (-2 to Attack, saves and checks): 4/10
    Marlae Spiritual Weapon: 3/4


    Map
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-05-07 at 06:36 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  12. Top - End - #282
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    The spiritual Dawnbringer strikes true once more before evaporating in a flash of light. Lathander's weapon returning to him after successfully striking four times out of four.

    Inspired by the weapon, Marlae tries to replicate the success and swings but misses. She looks to Savin to try to position himself to take advantage of the situation. Without any further spells to heal, all she can do is strike hard and strike true.

  13. Top - End - #283
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Mordiun sighs at the display of human violence. "Typical human"

    On instinct mesages to the elf stranger he waves his hand toward to left wall heading toward the fight.
    As he himself advances toward the right. as stealthy as he is abble at the moment


    Spoiler
    Show

    Mordiun double moves toward the fight hugging the right wall moving to V13 or U13 (6 or 7 squares) while attempting to hide.

    hide check (1d20+2)[3] (+7 bonus -5 for moving at more the half speed)
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  14. Top - End - #284
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    As they enter, the elf looks over his shoulder, "Hmm, were they acting odd to you?" Ryx asks his new stout companion.

    Understanding the dwarf's instructions, Ryxikor stops speaking and speeds his step up into a trot, heading to the designated area. The wily elf tries to stay in the shadows cast off by the flickering torches sconced on the walls, he also steps lightly as he moves, trying to make no noise that may alert others of his presence. The warrior elf quickly unshoulders his short bow and easily reaches back over his shoulder, grabbing an arrow, having it nocked by the time he comes to a halt in the narrow entryway to the next great room. Being experienced in these tactics, Ryx knows to be quiet in his approach, but understands the others don't know of his presence and are fully engaged with foes.

    As the two strange haphazard duo enter the temple, Ryx remembers his last dwarven adventuring companion, he would have been most happy to be in this temple, one of the only dwarven wizards Ryx has ever heard of.


    AC: 15
    HP: 24

    move action: double move to R10
    drawing his bow and an arrow as he moves
    move silent: [roll]1d20+8-5[/roll]
    hide: (1d20+8)[22]

    ooc: hopefully them being distracted will help our cause
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-05-08 at 08:05 AM.

  15. Top - End - #285
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    AC: 15+4 = 19
    HP: 11/17
    Spells: bard: 0 2/3, 1 1/3, 3 0/1; sorc: 0 1/3

    Maesyn defends himself against the now-armed Shan Thar.

    "Kevrin, is it?" he asks over his shoulder. "If you have any spells that would hasten the end of this pointless battle, now would be a good time."



    Standard action: Full defense (+4 dodge bonus to AC)

    Move action: 5-foot-step to K12.

    Free action: Speak


    Maesyn Silverhair

  16. Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin begins to move so that he can flank Fembrys but realizes that he would just give him an opportunity to flee.
    Lashing out with his appropriated longsword, he begins to feel a bit desperate as Fembrys continues to land blow after blow on his unarmored form.


    Spoiler
    Show

    Savin
    AC ~16; Current ~ 12 (lacks armor or shield)
    HP ~ 39; Current ~ 21

    Move Action ~



    Standard Action ~
    Attack with longsword plus any bonuses
    (1d20+7)[19](26)


    Confirmation (if necessary) plus any bonuses
    (1d20+7)[11](18)

    Damage plus any bonuses
    (1d8+3)[2](5)






    Effects~









    Give up now, and save yourself more pain. I promise you will receive a fair trial.

  17. Top - End - #287
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Baveboi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Zarien is oblivious to the chaos unfolding behind him. Having held Fembrys and his guards by himself for half of the fight no one can say he is a coward. Now, however he has to get inside the quarters. Get his stuff.

    The wizard pays little attention to the elf Aust, rushing him in the process of getting inside. No less than the small prick deserves for abandoning them inside and he better not get up or Zarien will show the elf how horrifying is the anger of a spiritual warrior.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Zarien will make a move action to get into the door (5 squares), and as standard action at the end of his run he will make a bull rush at Aust.
    First, ha have to Will save against my frightful aura at DC 10 since this is a charge. He gets an attack of opportunity against my AC of 12, if he is a little traitor, then we will make opposed str checks as described here.
    (1d20)[13] against Aust str
    Last edited by Baveboi; 2012-05-08 at 03:08 PM.
    Solaufein avatar by the awe inspiring Trazoi.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *This is an unsanctioned use of magical energy! All involved will be held. This disturbance is over!*
    _Cowled Wizards
    *Magic is impressive. But now Minsc leads! Swords of everyone! ~squeeek~*
    _Minsc and Boo
    Brewery and Agora: Da Rulez. Arcanist of Imaskar

  18. Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Marlae, Maesyn, Aust, Zarien, Savin, Enemies, Kevrin, Mordium and Ryxikor

    Marlae’s spiritual weapon strikes Fembrys for the fourth time in a row before evaporating into a cloud of smoke. Marlae swings her own weapon but cannot imitate her god’s weapon efficiency.

    Maesyn moves 5 feet (K12) and get into a defensive position. He asks Kevrin to join the good fight.

    Aust reenters the middle temple (move to L6) and unleashes an arrow toward Fembrys. The arrow flies high and far.

    Zarien moves towards the Petitioner’s Quarters, ready to bull rush Aust but the wood elf has move away from the door and joined the fight. He enters the room and stops by the chest containing his stuff.

    Savin, getting used to the long sword makes a critical hit on Fembrys, bleeding him more. The cleric is in bad shape. The tanglefoot matters has fallen and he is now able to moves freely.

    Realizing that he needs to heal himself, Fembrys moves away from Savin and Marlae, creating an attack of opportunity for both. The Lathander cleric misses but not the robed warrior. A very battered Fembrys escape to O15 and cast a spell on himself. Suddenly he looks in much better shape and his evil smile returns.

    Shan Thar steps 5 feet (I13) and put a spell on himself. He heals himself a little bit.

    A visible heartbroken Kevrin says “Shan Thar, why oh why?” as he unleashes energy darts towards him, reopening some of the wounds that Shan Thar just healed.

    The guards continue walking toward their quarters.

    Mordiun walks toward the fight (V13), trying to be discreet. However his boot gets caught on a root in the ground and he nearly falls. He catches himself on an altar but the plate with all the food offering goes flying and a very ripe peach crashes on this face. Although delicious, it gives a messy look on the dwarf with pieces of peach all over his beard.

    Ryxikor arms his bow and enters the middle temple and hides himself against one of the pylons. He and Mordiun notice the following situation. A beautiful human female in banded mail holding a mace with a human man in a black robe are fighting a male in a full plate who yields a mace. A silver elf in a studded leather armor holding a rapier is fighting a human man in a full plate with a heavy shield and holding a long sword. A human man wearing used grey robes just unleashed energy darts. Finally a wood elf with a bow and scars all over his face. Ryxikor smiles as he recognizes the wood elf called Aust.

    Spell/Status
    Spoiler
    Show
    Web:17/40
    Silence: 14/40
    Shield on Zarien 8/40
    Bard Music effect on allies: 5/5
    Shan Thar Shaken (-2 to Attack, saves and checks): 5/10


    Map
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-05-08 at 11:42 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  19. Top - End - #289
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Baveboi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    The wizard Zarien will spend all his action getting his crossbow and his quiver and strapping it around his waist (since the crossbow is still armed it's just a full action).

    ((Sorry guys, nothing to see here today. ))
    Last edited by Baveboi; 2012-05-08 at 06:15 PM.
    Solaufein avatar by the awe inspiring Trazoi.
    Spoiler
    Show
    *This is an unsanctioned use of magical energy! All involved will be held. This disturbance is over!*
    _Cowled Wizards
    *Magic is impressive. But now Minsc leads! Swords of everyone! ~squeeek~*
    _Minsc and Boo
    Brewery and Agora: Da Rulez. Arcanist of Imaskar

  20. Top - End - #290
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Marlae grits her teeth and takes another swing at Fembrys muttering a silent prayer to Lathander for her mace to strike hard and true.

  21. Top - End - #291
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Mordium resists his urge to curse. He had heard the rumours that humans where quite sloppy in the construction of there buildings. But the root clearly was proof that the stereo type was correct. It is a small wonder humans had some sense of hygiene for themselves.

    As these thoughts wander the Gold Dwarves mind, he draws his weapons and silently walks to the nearest pillar. pressing his back against it has he attempts to hide.

    Spoiler
    Show
    moving to R14 with is technical 3 and a half square

    move silent (1d20+2)[20]
    hide (1d20+2)[21] both -5 penalty included
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  22. Top - End - #292
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    (Marlae would have moved to P14, sorry, forgot to mention it).

    (listen check to have spotted the new dwarf arrival for when he first made all that noise:

    (1d20+3)[18]

  23. Top - End - #293
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "It seems these two are uninterested in surrender," Maesyn laments. "Aust, could you help me out here?"

    Maesyn waits to see if Aust will fire at Shan Thar before he moves forward into melee range and attacking.



    Delay until after Aust's turn (allowing him to attack with the -4 penalty).

    Move action: 5-foot-step to J13.

    Standard action: Attack Shan Thar
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+6)[8]
    Damage: (1d6)[4]



    Maesyn Silverhair

  24. Top - End - #294
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    I meant "attack without the -4 penalty".

    Also, sorry for not formatting my post correctly. Here's Maesyn's status:

    AC: 15
    HP: 11/17
    Spells: bard: 0 2/3, 1 1/3, 3 0/1; sorc: 0 1/3

  25. Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin, after lashing out at Fembrys, sees him move and cast some kind of healing spell on himself. Realizing if they allow him to continue on this path, he might be able to wear them down, he rushes forward in an all-out assault to bring him down.

    We tried to give you the honorable route, dog!


    Spoiler
    Show

    Savin
    AC ~16; Current ~ 10 (lacks armor or shield and -2 for charging)
    HP ~ 39; Current ~ 21

    Move Action ~
    Charging to what looks like N15 (whatever the straightest line is)


    Standard Action ~
    Attack with longsword plus any bonuses +2 for charging
    (1d20+9)[18](27)


    Confirmation (if necessary) plus any bonuses
    (1d20+9)[17](26)


    Damage plus any bonuses

    (1d8+3)[1](4)







    Effects~


  26. Top - End - #296
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Totally focused on his target, the strange battle between Mystrans and adventurers is barely a thought at this point as the fighter thief advances stealthily. He lays his bow and arrow down, and draws the dagger from the sheath on his right hip of his weapons belt. His black wide brimmed foppish hat, worn dark brown leather armor, and worn black cloak only help enhance his prowess at moving through the shadows as this crafty elf has done day and night and day and night. Ryx takes the quickest path, as light-footed as possible, trying to get behind the scarred elf.

    AC: 15
    HP: 24

    move action: 15' lay down bow and arrow
    move action: 15' and draw dagger end at P6
    hide: (1d20+8)[11]
    move silent: (1d20+8)[13]

    ooc: sorry achi, about changing post. Made a quick post and after i thought about it, took advantage of u not posting today. I just thought it wouldnt be wise to fire on Aust, he isn't out to kill him, just incapacitate him, but i think his comrades wouldn't understand.

  27. Top - End - #297
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Marlae, Maesyn, Aust, Zarien, Savin, Enemies, Kevrin, Mordium and Ryxikor

    Marlae moves next to Fembrys (P14) and swings her mace at Fembrys. Once again Lady Dawnbringer strikes the Mystran hard. She did notices two newcomers entering the temple but she is too focus on her fight to notice more.

    Maesyn waits for Aust to unleash his arrow.

    Aust unleashes a master shot with his bow and the arrow ends Shan Thar’s throat. The cleric starts to gargle blood, his long sword drop out of his hand. He looks at Maesyn and before the silver elf can say anything, life disappears from Shan Thar’s eyes and his lifeless body crumbles to the ground in a pool of crimson blood.

    Maesyn moves next to the body (J13) and pokes it to make sure the cleric is really dead.

    Zarien gets his crossbow and his quiver and straps it around his waist.

    Savin charges (N15) and attacks Fembrys and is able to cut through the cleric’s armor.

    Fembrys takes a 5 step (P16) and starts an incantation. His wounds heal a great deal.

    As Shan Thar dies, Kevrin starts crying “Shan, why? Why didn’t you listen? Why didn’t you want to talk? Why in Mystra’s name did you do that? He stands there, truly despond.

    Mordium moves inside the temple (R14), weapons drown.

    Ryxikor drops his bow, unsheathes his dagger and moves within striking distance of Aust (K8 as Aust is in L10)

    Spell/Status
    Spoiler
    Show
    Web:18/40
    Silence: 15/40
    Shield on Zarien 9/40
    Shan Thar Shaken (-2 to Attack, saves and checks): 6/10


    Map
    Spoiler
    Show
    Map Tonight
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  28. Top - End - #298
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "Maesyn! Disarm the guards! There need not be anymore bloodshed!" She yells. Although, it wouldn't have been necessary to remind him. That rude wizard is as bloodthirsty and prone to violence as these clerics. she thinks to herself about how it could have been avoided.

    She turns to face Fembrys and moves forward to Q15 and swings her mace anew.

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+3)[16]

    damage if hit:

    (1d8)[1]
    Last edited by Madmage; 2012-05-10 at 11:52 AM.

  29. Top - End - #299
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    AC: 15
    HP: 11/17
    Spells: bard: 0 2/3, 1 1/3, 3 0/1; sorc: 0 1/3

    Maesyn looks with alarm as Shan Thar expires before his eyes... he wasn't expecting the false priest to go down that easily. Still, he reminds himself, there was no way these two were going to give up. Even now, Fembrys kept up his aggressive stance and healed himself for more battle. Could he not see how futile it was? What did he expect to happen?

    The Half-Elf bard nods at Marlae and picks up the two longswords on the ground nearby, one which Shan Thar had been using and one which one of the unconscious guards had used.

    "Subdue Fembrys if you can," he reminds Marlae and Savrin. "We need some answers, lest this bloodshed be in vain."

    He looks at Kevrin with sympathy but providing solace to the wizard will have to wait.


    Move action: pick up Shan Thar's borrowed longsword.
    5-foot step to K12
    Move action: pick up guard's longsword.


    Maesyn Silverhair

  30. Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Seeing Fembrys take a step back, out of harm's way, Savin's face grows red with anger and frustration as, before he can move to attack him, he incants again and his wound heal.

    "We need some answers, lest this bloodshed be in vain."
    He hears the words and tries to control his anger but fails as he grasps the sword he had picked up from Shan Thar and steps forward, longsword coming down in a cruel arc as he uses all his strength to end the fight.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Savin
    AC ~16; Current ~ 12
    HP ~ 39; Current ~ 21

    Move Action ~
    Stepping forward into the square previously occupied by Fembrys


    Standard Action ~
    Attack with longsword plus any bonuses
    (1d20+7)[1](8)

    Confirmation (if necessary) plus any bonuses
    (1d20+7)[11](18)


    Damage plus any bonuses

    (1d8+4)[2](6)






    Effects~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •