Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 2464
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Crossbow in hand, loaded and ready, the wizard prepares for the most important part of a battle in this scale; the victory walk. Puffed with reassured confidence that this bloody mess will end with the demise of the blasphemers and cheaters, Zarien strolls out of the door, posing as if he had single-handled killed Elminster himself and starts to preach in his high-pitched voice that could just as well be the mating call of a very ugly bird. "Your numbers are dwindling, blasphemers of the word of Mystra! Surrender all of you that don't hold good in your hearts and give up your wicked ways."

  2. - Top - End - #302
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Pressed against the pillar Mordiun licks his upper lip frustrated by his indecisiveness.

    And it cost him the life of one of the priests. And with it probably the answers he was looking for. To prevent his search from heading to a dead end. He has to do something drastic. And where does that peach flavor come from?.. right.

    He starts to notice the Silver Elf and one of the priests fighting each other appear to be allies and when he overheard they wanted the priest alive he rushes into action.

    Mordiun attempts to get behind the remaining cleric fighting against an other cleric and a robed warrior.

    And tries to hit him with the flat of his Dwarven Axe.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attacking only with his Axe as the other weapon can't be applied non lethal

    Attack (1d20+7)[26] (1d20+7)[15] crit if needed
    Damage (1d10+3)[8]
    anny penalties for none lethal damage, can't find it?
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  3. - Top - End - #303
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    (You take a -4 penalty to the attack roll when trying to do subdual damage instead of lethal damage and vice versa).

    Seeing the dwarf come to their aid, she does not question the erstwhile ally for now.
    Last edited by Madmage; 2012-05-10 at 04:16 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #304
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    So close to his target, the anticipation of the mission coming to an end excites the elf. Ryxikor moves in behind the scarred elf very slowly, and raises his dagger into the air, then trying to bring the human-heart shaped pommel down hard to strike the back of Aust's head.

    AC: 15
    HP: 24

    move action: to L9
    standard action: subdue Aust
    hide: (1d20+8)[26]
    move silent: (1d20+8)[12]
    attack to subdue: (1d20+7)[25]
    ooc, i saw someone post there is a penalty when trying to sudue?

  5. - Top - End - #305
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Marlae, Maesyn, Aust, Zarien, Savin, Enemies, Kevrin, Mordium and Ryxikor

    Marlae orders Maesyn to disarm the guard, moves next to the cleric (to Q15) and swings at Fembrys. The swing is perfect and is about to hit except that Fembrys dukes it at the last possible second.

    Maesyn grabs the long swords that belong to the unconscious guards (ends up in K2). He implores Fembrys to surrender to stop the death counts.

    Aust sides steps 5 feet (in L12) and unleashes an arrow at Fembrys. As he tries extra hard to avoid hitting Marlae, he misses his target.

    Zarien comes out of the Petitioner’s Quarter, proud like a rooster. With his unique voice, he orders Fembrys to surrender.

    Savin steps forward (in O16) but his wild swing attempt ends would be comical if the situation was not so serious. He misses so badly he nearly hits Marlae AND nearly loses his sword in the process. Fembrys laughs at him “ My grandmother hits harder than you, and she’s dead!.

    Fembrys swings his mace and hit the armorless warrior. His taunting of Savin continues You leave your defenses wide open - like your mom leaves her legs.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Savin: -5HP – Currently at 16/39


    Kevrin, fighting through his tears unleashes another round of energy darts at Fembrys “You! It is all your fault! You never care about us …. ” After that he falls to his knees, sobbing.

    Mordium evaluates the situation and picks the side of the group wanting to stop the bloodshed. He move next to Fembry, flanking him with Savin (in Q16) and hits him with his dwarven axe but is extra careful not to give lethal damages to the Mystran.

    Ryxikor moves behind Aust (in L11) and hits him with the pommel of his beautiful dagger. However, it is obvious that the intent is not to hurt him but to rend him unconscious. Aust yells “Help! There are more attacking!

    Spell/Status
    Spoiler
    Show
    Web:19/40
    Silence: 16/40
    Shield on Zarien 10/40


    Map
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tonight I promise (Will try my best)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  6. - Top - End - #306
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Marlae takes a 5 foot step to allow the more combative looking man and dwarf the opportunity to flank Fembrys while trying to cut off his retreat. Not as proficient as her allies, she swings to harm rather than subdue.


    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+3)[5]

    (OOC Damage if successful):

    (1d8)[2]

  7. - Top - End - #307
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Mordiun had almost forgotten about the elf when he heard the cry of help. To his Dwarven ears all elves sound the same. Was he attacking or did he attack. Either way this could turn ugly.

    Nonetheless he is unable to check it out as the pillars block his sight. He better end this fight quick. He swings his axe at the priest again hoping he would get down this time. (trying to flank him if possible)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack Dwarven Axe (1d20+3)[5] (with the -4 of dealing non lethal damage)

    Damage if needed (1d10+3)[13]
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  8. - Top - End - #308
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Map
    Spoiler
    Show


    ((The map is referential to Achinca's post, not mine. So there isn't the updates on Marlae's movement nor mine))

    Zarien will walk closer to Aust, disappointment, anger and worry splattered in his face. Mixed in his emotions he fails to give more than two glances towards Ryxikor and immediately level his crossbow to bear. However, he notices the different garment the elf is wearing and his racial traits. Confusion makes the armed wizard hesitate and he asks: "Put down your weapons and speak, friend or foe?"

    Game Stats
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zarien moves up to (L6) and ready a standard action to shoot Ryxikor case he acts in a hostile way.
    Boss, VERY IMPORTANT. My initiative Drops to Ryxikor's initiative or down to 0 case his initiative is higher, and in his next round, if the conditions are met (he performs any action considered hostile), I will shoot him just before his round.

  9. - Top - End - #309
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    ((Marlae would have moved to P15))

  10. - Top - End - #310
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    AC: 15
    HP: 11/17
    Spells: bard: 0 2/3, 1 1/3, 3 0/1; sorc: 0 1/3


    Maesyn whirls as this new twist enters the fray. He has nothing to add to Zarien's question, but he does ready his rapier to defend Aust.

    Standard action: Aid Another (defense) on Aust:

    Spoiler
    Show
    Aid Another (DC 10): (1d20+6)[11]



    Maesyn Silverhair

  11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin becomes enflamed by Fembrys' remark, knowing that was what the priest wanted but unable to keep under control.
    When your head sits on a pike outside this building, all shall know you for the cur you are! he yells as he sees the dwarven newcomer to the fight move to flank the priest. As the dwarf swings his axe at Fembrys, he uses the momentary distraction to try and sweep the priest legs out from under him.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Savin
    AC ~16; Current ~ 12
    HP ~ 39; Current ~ 16

    Move Action ~



    Standard Action ~
    Improved Trip (touch attack) with longsword, +2 from flanking plus any bonuses
    (1d20+9)[4](13)

    Opposed strength check
    (1d20+7)[16](23)


    If successful, follow up attack, adding plus +4 to attack for him being prone (same as reducing his AC by 4)

    (1d20+13)[10](23)

    Crit confirmation, as required

    (1d20+13)[18](31)

    Damage
    (1d8+4)[6](10)




    Effects~

  12. - Top - End - #312
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    The elven warrior hesitates momentarily, then sighs to himself, wishing he hadn't attacked so quickly, he still holds his blade out towards the scarred elf, but takes a step back, away from his target. He glances over his shoulder to see a human aiming a crossbow at him. Ryxikor, an attractive elf with long black braided hair that hangs down his back, feels ashamed this human was able to flank him, he eases his stance and lowers his dagger slightly, "I am Ryxikor." he says, "I have been comissioned to track an elf by the name of Aust." he says as he looks back to the scarred elf, "And deliver him back to the Chondalwood." Ryx watches Aust's reaction when he mentions where he is to go. Afterwards, he looks back to the human, "Do you often travel with sorts like him?"
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-05-11 at 03:22 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #313
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Marlae, Maesyn, Aust, Zarien, Savin, Enemies, Kevrin, Mordium and Ryxikor

    Marlae sidesteps (in P15) and swings but it is a very poor swing which does not even come close to Fembrys.

    Maesyn is surprise as the elf hits Aust on the head. He is not sure who or why but ready himself to help the wood elf.

    Aust steps back (M13) and raises and aims his loaded bow at Ryxikor. “What the heck man? Why are you doing this and who are you?” If Ryxikor does any act that can be perceived as hostile he will let his arrow fly.

    Zarien moves closer to Ryxikor (in L6) and is ready to use his crossbow but the elf does not look like a Mystran so the wizard is a little confused and asks for an explanation.

    Savin uses his long sword with expertise to trip Fembrys. The Mystran falls face first on the ground, covering it with what appears to be dead bugs and rats dropping. The warrior hits the prone cleric with his sword, cutting through armor and muscle.

    Fembrys stands up and all 3 heroes, Marlae, Savin and Mordium attack him at the same time with the goal of incapacitating him. Savin and Marlae miss as they are too careful but the newcomer dwarf hits him hard with the flat of his one on Fembrys’ head. The Mystra looks at Mordium with a surprised looked but his eyes roll over in his head and he falls to the ground unconscious.

    Ryxikor explains why he attacked Aust. The wood elf replies. “Why? What is it for you? I did not do anything wrong.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sense motive DC15 – Aust looks really nervous as if he did something wrong.


    Kevrin goes toward the body of Shan Thar. On his way he wakes up the sleeping guard and tells them that treachery has occurred. The guards go to their quarters, pick up their stuff and go. Kevrin kneels by Shan Thar and hugs the dead man “Why oh why old friends? Why did you do this? Did our night long discussion over wine did not mean anything to you?

    Spoiler
    Show
    Combat is over! Well done! It was long but it gave all a sense of each other as a player and we got to live and enemy die by the will of the dice. And some good strategy. As the combat phase is over, you can do multiple post during the day or list several actions. I will try to update during the day as much as I can. XP will be posted later.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  14. - Top - End - #314
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Mordiun sheaths his weapons as he goes down his knees and removes his backpack and start to tie down the priest with his hemped rope.

    (ooc: taking 20 if noone helps)

    "Human priests and there religious wars" he mumbles.

    "Following a different good natured god isn't reason enough to kill each other."

    he looks up to the Lathander priestess "I am glad you came to your senses, lass"
    Last edited by Ouroborosi; 2012-05-14 at 12:15 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  15. - Top - End - #315
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin seeing the foul priest go down in a heap by the newcomer dwarf, eyes him with a bit of skeptisism and relief.
    Pushing aside the pain and exhaustion, he dips the point of the longsword down.
    Master Dwarf, your timing and action is much appreciated but I have to know who and what you are doing here... although, I can assume that you were no ally of Fembrys.
    Seeing the guards get up and leave, he understands and does not stand in their way.
    Walking over to the mourning Kevrin, he begins with
    I am sorry for your loss. It would seem that Fembrys was in a game of deception. What can we do for your friend?
    The irony of him holding his dead friend's sword is not lost on Savin.

  16. - Top - End - #316
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Spoiler
    Show
    sense motive (1d20)[18]

    The wizard turns his wrathful gaze to Aust now. His words are full with asperity.
    "What have you done, elf? If you endanger this people or me in any way, by whim or association, I will end your life here and now. Now out with it before my temper faults me." The crossbow in his hand is now pointed to Aust, which doesn't take the aim away from the other elf.
    Last edited by Baveboi; 2012-05-14 at 05:31 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #317
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sense motive DC 15: (1d20+5)[23]


    "There's been enough blood shed tonight," Maesyn says, looking at Zarien and Ryxikor. "I would suggest we all sit down and discuss the situation. We still have a lot of unanswered questions, not to mention at least one missing person."


    Maesyn Silverhair

  18. - Top - End - #318
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    The worry on Aust's face and the shakyness in his voice is enough for Ryxikor to know he has the right elf, and th accusations may just be true. Holding the drow dagger firm in his right hand, Ryx brings his open empty left hand up slowly, and slowly lowering it, saying "Aust lower your weapon, quiver your arrow." as he eases back away from the other elf another step, until he relinquishes his weapon.

    Turning to he crossbow weilder, the new tries to explain the situation, "Good man, I am a taveler, an adventurer, at the moment part time guard or mercenary." he says with a wry smile as he considers his situation. With a nod of his head, he continues, "A few years back me and my companions were traveling through the Chondalwood, we were beset by goblins, we wiped most of the vermin out but noticed we had some help. We noticed many elven arrows that came from the forest, with fletchlings I did not know. A scouting party from I believe to be the largest clan of wood elves in the Chondalwood had helped out with some of the battle. They took us to their camp, then the next day their village. During our short stay, I was pulled away for a few hours by one of the village elders, he turned out to be the patriarch of the entire clan."

    Ryx hesitates momentarily, glances at Aust, to see if he lowers his bow at any time, "During this time it was explained to me how this piece of dung raped a girl and made her pregnant, before facing any inquiry he ran."

    The elven warrior looks to the crossbow weilder, "I'm not the only elf on this mission." he says a-matter-a-factly, "From what I understand, any traveling elves that came through the Chondalwood, and came in contact with this clan were presented with this contract. He wants Aust very badly." Ryx eyes the bolt resting on the crossbow, with the taught string ready to let fly, "Alive."he finishes.

    Once Aust lowers his weapon or is disarmed, Ryxikor sheaths his dagger. "I'm sure there is someone in this temple of Mystra who could tell if I am lying. But cast your spells on him, not me." he says with his almost sinister smile.

  19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Moradiun takes his rope and tie the unconcious Fembrys.

    Savin goes to see Kevrin. The sorcerer reeks of wine. He looks at Savin. "I want to bury him in the cemetery. I do not know why he acted this way but he deserves to rest in peace." He gets and starts carrying the body outside.

    Zarien, sensing Aust is not what he supposed to be, points his crossbow towards the wood elf.

    Maesyn tries to defuse the tension to avoid more unnecessary blood shed. He reminds the group that there still a lot of unanswered questions.

    Ryxikor explains why he is here and going after Aust.

    The wood elf looks left, right and seems to be making ready for a run but Ryxikor behavior convinces him other wise. "Listen, it was not a rape. She was just playing hard to get. It was the fault to that darn dwarf spirit. We drank too much and it was the spring festival. We all know it was a time for party and get close. Come on man, I am too young to be a dad. I am only 93. Just let me go, brother. You understand my situation. I am too young to be tied down. Just let me go ..... "
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  20. - Top - End - #320
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Quote Originally Posted by achinca View Post
    The wood elf looks left, right and seems to be making ready for a run but Ryxikor behavior convinces him other wise. "Listen, it was not a rape. She was just playing hard to get. It was the fault to that darn dwarf spirit. We drank too much and it was the spring festival. We all know it was a time for party and get close. Come on man, I am too young to be a dad. I am only 93. Just let me go, brother. You understand my situation. I am too young to be tied down. Just let me go ..... "
    Zarien lowers his crossbow, but his eyes are still aflame with dreadful wrath. He takes a hurried step forgetting all about his weapon, now put away. "You are a ****ing coward, elf." The wizard is practically a tomato, so red it's even comical. He doesn't say another word, but something in the way he is looking at Aust resembles a big predator looking at his small prey.

  21. - Top - End - #321
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    The fight over, Marlae smiles in thanks to the dwarf. "Thank you sir dwarf. I was worried you were a foe joining the fray. I was called upon to assist three adventurers in discovering whether this temple was committing blasphemy of Mystra's name. "


    Quote Originally Posted by Ouroborosi View Post
    Mordiun sheaths his weapons as he goes down his knees and removes his backpack and start to tie down the priest with his hemped rope.

    (ooc: taking 20 if noone helps)

    "Human priests and there religious wars" he mumbles.

    "Following a different good natured god isn't reason enough to kill each other."

    he looks up to the Lathander priestess "I am glad you came to your senses, lass"

    Marlae assists with stripping Fembrys of his belongings and tying him up. Her bright disposition fades somewhat at the dwarf's last words. "I was always in control of my senses sir. Had I not seen the reaction of these priests with mine own eyes, I favoured simple discourse between the priests and their accuser. When they chose arms and slander when given the possibility for my yielding, I knew then that force of arms would need win the day."

  22. - Top - End - #322
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "Indeed," Maesyn says to Marlae as the group comes together, "and quite forceful arms they are, too. Believe me, sir Dwarf, we tried every peaceful means of resolution we could devise -- and then some."

    "Aust, whatever you've done is your business," the Bard states. "As far as I'm concerned, you've earned your share of Tunaster's reward, but I'm afraid it will be some time before we can redeem his note. Your path from here is up to you."

    Maesyn casts a worried glance toward the door where Kevrin just exited with Shan Thar's corpse. "Ought one of us go with the wizard to make sure nothing happens, either to him or to the false priest's body?"

    He also spots the dead guard by the door. After Maesyn had been stunned by Shan Thar's spell, his summoned celestial canine had eviscerated the unfortunate guard. "Marlae, might there be anything that could be done for the poor guard who was attacked by my dog? At the very least, a prayer for his soul?"


    Maesyn Silverhair

  23. - Top - End - #323
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Zarien's anger at the wood elf is obvious. Although he stops pointing the crossbow, he is still not happy with the elf and insults him.

    Aust looks at him "Listen fat, smelly old man. She wanted it. She was all teased, OK. She asked for it. It is not my fault if she did not drink her moon tea and then accused me to cover her shame."

    He turns toward Ryxikor "Listen Brother, you are not going to let human influenced you, aren't you? Listen, man, we had a lot of fun but then she forgot to drink her moon tea and because of her father, she blamed me. I am totally innocent. Plus how do I know the kid is mine? "

    Meanwhile, on the other side of the temple, Marlae clarifies the situation with Mordiun. As Fembrys is tied up, they take an inventory of this possessions: a full plate armorm a heavy mace, 7 chakrans, a cloak, a featureless silver disc hangingfrom a simple silver chain he had around his neck, a potion, a scroll and 3 keys.

    Kevrin, carrying Shan Thar, is moving toward the door located in X20.

    Maesyn backs up Marlae story and provides more details for the dwarf. He suggests someone follows Kevrin and asks Marlae to pray for the unfortunate dead guard.
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-05-15 at 01:55 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  24. - Top - End - #324
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    It sounds says Savin to Aust as if you knew the accusation lay on you and you chose to flee rather than face your accusers. There is no honor in this.

    From the look on his face, it's hard to read whether he is angry or disappointed in Aust.

    "Ought one of us go with the wizard to make sure nothing happens, either to him or to the false priest's body?"
    I'll go and help him.

    With, he quickly walks to where he sees Kevrin walking out, looking for something to use as a shovel.

  25. - Top - End - #325
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin follows Kevrin to his quarters he shared with Shan Thar.

    There he takes of the dead cleric equipment which consist of a full plate, a heavy steel shield, a wand, 3 poitions, a a featureless silver disc hangingfrom a simple silver chain he had around his neck and a key.

    This bedchamber contains two cots, a desk, a chest beneath the desk, a few chairs, a closet, a foul-smelling chamber pot, and a bookcase on which a few lonely tomes collect dust on a bottom shelf while the top shelf overflows with bottles filled with various colored fluids.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  26. - Top - End - #326
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    The Dwarf looked at the priest with a bewildered face.
    As he blinks he recovers "That's fancy for.. they where naughty so they deserved this?"

    As he ties that last knot binding Fembrys.

    "What kind of blasphemous where they guilty on? Any proof?"
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  27. - Top - End - #327
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Ryxikor sheaths his dagger and pulls out a piece of twine, "I have no say in the matter. I'm sure everything will be fine though." he lies as he holds out the twine. "I need you to put this on your wrist." Ryx says, hoping the other elf slips his wrists into the two loops of twine. If Aust does slip his wrists into the twine, it tightens and strengthens, allowing no movement. Ryx then withdraws a ring from his pouch, some type of signet ring, of the family crest of the clan's patriarch. Once the ring is placed on Aust's finger, he soon disappears and is wisked away, to the Chondalwood. Leaving Ryx there alone.

  28. - Top - End - #328
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Fembrys is tied up but unconscious.

    Aust seems to be ready to make for a run but evaluate his chances. These 6 adventurers have fought in really adverse conditions and triumphed untouched.

    In addition there is something in Ryxikor eyes that tell him that there is not way escaping that elf. It is time for him to go home and face the consequences of his actions.

    Reluctantly, he let Ryxikor put the twine on his right. When Ryxikor puts the signet ring on his ring finger, he feels a tingling and disappears. The wood elf has returned home to Chondalwood.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  29. - Top - End - #329
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Maesyn responds to the Dwarf's question. "Well, that's a good question. Savin and Zarien -- and Aust, but he's otherwise engaged at the moment -- were supposedly enrolled in a ritual called 'Mystra's Sacred Trust'. My impression is that the three of you were attacked somehow? All I heard over the spell link was Zarien shouting about uncovering some sort of evil."

    He looks to the wizard and the Calishite for confirmation and elaboration.


    Maesyn Silverhair
    Last edited by LtPowers; 2012-05-16 at 12:41 PM.

  30. - Top - End - #330
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    And suddenly Ryx is standing there alone, with these strangers, staring at where Aust was just standing moments ago. He turns and looks at the others, everyone that he had seen earlier that one evening when they all spoke with the man in blue at the tavern, all except for the dwarf that walked in with him. He starts to turn to leave, but to where, he could leave and head to the Chondalwood for payment, but a part of him wonders what this makeshift group of obvious adventurers is about. It seems they are close to figureing out the goings on in this temple to Mystra. For now he stands is ground, watching the others, wondering if he could help in any way, wondering if they would accept his help after he basically arrested one of their group. For now he waits...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •