Page 14 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223243964 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 420 of 2464
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Maesyn joins Ryxikor by the door while Savin drinks a potion. The fighter comes back to his sense.

    The elf is on the other side of the door, on the first landing.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  2. - Top - End - #392
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Ryx moves to the last place he saw the dwarf, if he saw him go down the stairs, Ryx follows.

    Rolls already made

  3. - Top - End - #393
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Quote Originally Posted by puffmagicdragon View Post
    Ryx moves to the last place he saw the dwarf, if he saw him go down the stairs, Ryx follows.

    Rolls already made
    Ryxikor does not wait for the other two?
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  4. - Top - End - #394
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Well Its my last allowed post yesterday, that he moves into the room and follows, hasn't had much of chance to do anything else yet.

    Maesyn is now moveing to door, it woiuld seem once he looks in, he might see Ryx moving down those same stairs.

    <shrugs> I don't know

    Achi your the boss, you'll sort it out.

  5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    As Savin walks up to the rest of the group, bouncing a bit between walls as he goes and stirring up a bit of a ruckus, he sees Marlae slap Zarien. And smiles.

    Walking up to Marlae, he says
    Besht of friends?, hard to understand with the slurring.

    Half expecting Marlae to turn around and slap him, too, he is surprised when she grabs him and jams some some liquid down his throat before he can react.
    Thinking <I hope its not poison> , a moment later his senses begin to clear.
    Thanks, I needed that. he says, blushing a bit.
    What was all that noise a minute ago?
    He unwraps his chain from around his arm, spinning it in a helix as he checks his equilibrium.

  6. - Top - End - #396
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    INIT (1d20+2)[6]

    ooc: i don't get where they are so i wait for the map.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  7. - Top - End - #397
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Map for Mordriun
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  8. - Top - End - #398
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    ooc: Mordriun will focus on SG1. The idea is to separate both guards between the bright statue. So in the unlikely event both don't move Mordriun will be at A3. Using the dodge feat on SG1 to.

    If by change other enemies show up heading back up then.


    Mordriun eyes shift to left and right. On better times he could respect these people for hiding from his sharp eyes. But now was not the time. Not while his sister could be suffering under a human religious war.

    Giving a prayer to his goddess Haela Brightaxe. He attacks the hostile banded mail humanoid. Outnumbered he hasn't got the luxury of taking prisoners he advances ready for blood. "As Haela as my witness. May I fight well."

    Spoiler
    Show

    Dwarven Axe (1d20+5)[16] and Mace (1d20+5)[14]

    if hit damage (1d10+3)[10] and (1d6+1)[3]
    Last edited by Ouroborosi; 2012-05-24 at 11:47 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  9. - Top - End - #399
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    As Ryx steps down the stairs, if he hears anything that he could construe as sounds of fighting, he won't go further, but he will place his back against the wall, meld with the shadows, then draw his second dagger strapped to his right calf. Then he'll proceed slowly, catiously.

    Hide: (1d20+8)[28]

    other rolls are posted from a couple days ago, move silent, listen, spot, search
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-05-25 at 09:07 AM.

  10. - Top - End - #400
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin, cured of his drunkenness gets his weapon ready and get by the broken door. He stands next to Maesyn who is evaluating his options. The silver elf wants to make sure that Fembrys and Kevrin are watched before moving on. Savin is hesitating as he needs to find a way to see in the darkness.

    Marlae is standing by the tied Fembrys. Her stern looks keeps the Mystran silent. Zarien is not within striking distance of Marlae fists. He is looking at her with wanton eyes but decides to wait for a more romantic time.

    Ryxikor goes down the same stairs that Mordiun used and notices the gold coin the dwarf left. He also hears the distinct sound of arrows flying and Mordiun praying for a good fight. The elf pull himself against the wall, trying to hide. (in C10).

    For Mordiun ONLY

    Spoiler
    Show
    Init: Enemies, Mordium

    The two Shadow Guards unleash another arrow each at the dwarf. One breaks on the wall and the other one bounce of his armor. However, his troubles are not over.

    A portion of the rubble shudders as shadows suddenly swarm about it. The pile congeals and rises, revealing itself as an animate stony mass, its clublike arms composed of jagged broken statuary. It moves next to Mordiun (in C4) and tries to slam it with one of its clublike arms. It smacks the dwarf hard, cutting a big gash on its face.

    Mordiun: -14HP – Currently at 18/32

    The dwarf focus on his new enemy (using dodge feat) and swing axe and mace. Neither fails to make a dent in the creature.

    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: If Mordiun wants to withdraw to the top of the stairs instead of attacking, it is ok with me


    Map
    Spoiler
    Show

    Last edited by achinca; 2012-05-28 at 09:27 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  11. - Top - End - #401
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Ooc: Well I did say Mordiun would retreat if more enemies entered the room...
    This would service. So yes Mordiun withdraws to the top of the stairs instead of attacking.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  12. - Top - End - #402
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Mordiun is now in C10 after withdrawing.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  13. - Top - End - #403
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    As Mordiun walked up he stairs to get away from the newest threat he feels soft warm throbbing with an uneasy combination of pain. To caught up in the moment to even notice the elf next to him.

    As blood begins to poor down his chin he stabilises himself putting his axe and mace between him and the what appears to be to him Golem.
    "Priest! Anyone! I could use some help!"

    Spoiler
    Show
    ooc: Full Defense attack. AC 19
    Dodge feat to the Animated Object AC 20

    Axe (1d20+1)[16] Mace (1d20+1)[18]

    if hit Damage (1d10+3)[13] (1d6+1)[7]
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  14. - Top - End - #404
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Maesyn draws his weapon and descends to meet Ryxikor and Mordiun, hoping Savin is behind him. "I'm afraid I'm pretty much out of spells, as I expect Marlae is," he reports. "What's going on?"


    Maesyn Silverhair

  15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin as he begins to follow Maesyn towards where the dwarf and elf made a ruckus before descending down the stairs, looks around for a light source.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Looking for either a torch in a sconce or a lantern hanging.

  16. - Top - End - #406
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Quote Originally Posted by achinca View Post
    For the Rest of the Party

    In the meantime, Ryxikor yells at the others to see if they want to follow the dwarf or not. He is still confused how this group works.

    Savin is still trying to understand why the room is spinning around him.

    Maesyn realizes that this group is not much of a group. He wonders if he could use the scrolls and potions Ryxikor found to cure Savin from his drunkenness. He is also aware that he has zero hard evidence of any wrong doing in the Temple and their action could be seen as breaking and entering and murdering. He asks Marlae to watch over Fembrys and Kevrin (who is still in his quarters drinking).

    Zarien approaches the Lathander cleric and whispers “Listen lady, as soon as these guys are down, how about we use some of the cots in the room. I could definitively use some relaxation to release my stress.” He gives the most obnoxious smile one can give. Marlae’s jaws drops and her only answer is a to slap the wizard.
    Shocked, the wizard looks at her before replying :I guess it is a may be.
    "I would rather be flayed alive and fed to wolves." She replies, in a mix of utter disgust and anger at both notions.

    Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    As Savin walks up to the rest of the group, bouncing a bit between walls as he goes and stirring up a bit of a ruckus, he sees Marlae slap Zarien. And smiles.

    Walking up to Marlae, he says
    Besht of friends?, hard to understand with the slurring.

    Half expecting Marlae to turn around and slap him, too, he is surprised when she grabs him and jams some some liquid down his throat before he can react.
    Thinking <I hope its not poison> , a moment later his senses begin to clear.
    Thanks, I needed that. he says, blushing a bit.
    What was all that noise a minute ago?
    He unwraps his chain from around his arm, spinning it in a helix as he checks his equilibrium.

    Marlae has her mace out and watches the bound Fembhrys.

  17. - Top - End - #407
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    One with the shadows, Ryxikor grasps the leathered grips of his fine daggers tightly, confident he can't be seen, as he starts to head down the steps to Mordiun's rescue, when he hears then sees the dwarf making his way back up the steps. The elf sees the bloodied beard and wonders what drove Mordiun away. As the dwarf nears the top, Ryx draws himself tight against the wall, so the two adventurers don't collide, and readies himself to attack anything that may be following. If anybody does follow, Ryx slashes out with organripper and then with his backup, a masterfully crafted lean dagger, almost a stilleto, searching for vital spots.

    "Dwarf, what is down there?" Ryx finally whispers once the dwarf has past him.

    If the golem comes up the steps, once Ryx sees what it's true nature is, the nimble elf tumbles out of harms way and runs towards the way he came.

    HP: 24
    AC: 15

    full round action: attack with both daggers
    organripper: (1d20+5)[22], damage: (1d4+1)[4]
    mw dagger: (1d20+5)[6], damage: (1d4)[3]
    ooc: Achi, you originally had Ryx in C10, then later same day you put, Mordiun in C10, and later you put Ryx in C11. Would it be possible for Mordiun to be in C11, and Ryx stay in C10, that way Ryx can make an attack on anything coming up the steps.
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-05-28 at 02:03 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #408
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Marlae, still repulsed by Zarien’s proposal stands by the bound Fembrys. She is still fuming but the wizard seems oblivious to that. He has moved away from striking distance of the Lathander cleric but is winking at Marlae and pointing with his head towards the petitioner’s quarters.

    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Madmage, if you want Marlae to follow rather than stand guard, we can have Zarien be the guard. Baveboi has connectivity issues


    For Mordiun, Ryxikor, Maesyn and Savin
    Init: Enemies, Mordiun, Ryxikor, Maesyn, Savin

    The shadows guards move in a location where they can aim at Mordiun (in C1 and D2) and fire at the dwarf. The first one misses but the second one goes through the dwarf’s defenses.

    The creature follows Mordiun up the stairs and tries to strike him with its club like arms. The strike is strong and powerful and it would have been deadly if Mprdiun would not have dodge at the last minute.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Mordiun: -2HP – Currently at 16/32


    Mordiun does not rest and strike with his axe and mace. The creature blocks the axe but not the mace.

    Ryxikor moves forward (in D10) and engages the creature. He takes out his weapons. The first one hits but the second one misses badly.

    Maesyn moves down the stairs (in F12) and sees the dwarf and the elf fighting an animated stony mass while Mordiun screams for help.

    Savin grabs one of the torches from the wall. It is an interesting torch as it provides light yet does not seem to use oil for combustible. He goes down the stairs after Maesyn (in F6).

    Map
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-05-30 at 06:13 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  19. - Top - End - #409
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Mordiun to focused on the battle at hand failed to understand most of the words Maesyn was saying. The sound of steel to stone does that.

    The elf trying to aid him was a welcome sight as was light appearing from where he came.
    Help was on the way but no time to rejoices.
    He readies himself yet again, screaming. "Animated Rock creature plus two archers!"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: Full Defence

    Dodge on the heavy hitter

    Axe: Attack (1d20+1)[6] Damage (1d10+3)[5]
    Mace: Attack (1d20+1)[4] Damage (1d6+1)[5]
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  20. - Top - End - #410
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Once Ryx hears others coming, he decides to take a chance, he withdraws from the creature and quickly dashes around the upward steps to the other set of steps heading down, hoping they lead to the same room, to try and catch the enemy unawares.

    HP:24
    AC: 15
    move action: double move 60', that would put him at I5
    I fiugured the statue would give him cover
    but just in case
    hide: (1d20+8)[26]
    move silent: (1d20+8)[12]

  21. - Top - End - #411
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Maesyn draws his rapier and steps in to where Ryxikor was previously standing. He attempts to block any attacks the stone monster makes.


    Move action: Move to D10 (drawing rapier as part of move).

    Standard action: Aid another on Mordiun (DC 10):
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+6)[19]



    Maesyn also tries to identify the monster they're facing:

    Knowledge (arcana):
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+9)[26]



    Maesyn Silverhair

  22. - Top - End - #412
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Marlae maintains her vigil over their prisoner. She does not address him or respond to any taunts. If she tries anything, she will strike him with her mace for subdual damage.

  23. - Top - End - #413
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin, seeing that they might be outmatched, looks around and decided to try and take down what looks to be the harder of two choices: The large mass of moving stone.
    As he charges forward, he drops the torch, hoping that his guess is right about it, as he unleashes an assault with his chain.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Savin
    AC ~16; Current ~
    HP ~ 39; Current ~ 28

    Move Action ~
    Move to D11


    Standard Action ~
    Attack with Spiked Chain
    (1d20+8)[3](11)

    Confirmation (if necessary)
    (1d20+8)[15](23)

    Damage plus any bonuses
    (2d4+5)[2][4](11)




    Effects~

  24. - Top - End - #414
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Zarien has disappeared in the petitioner’s quarters. No one knows what he is doing there and it is probably a good thing given the wizard personal hygiene habits.

    Marlae stays stoic, ignoring the insults that Fembrys is throwing her way. He starts moving towards his pile of equipment. At that point, Marlae strikes him and knock him off into unconsciousness by giving him non-lethal damages. (Fembrys is unconscious but not bleeding).

    For Mordiun, Ryxikor, Maesyn and Savin
    Init: Enemies, Mordiun, Ryxikor, Maesyn, Savin

    The shadows guards see a newcomer joining the fight and unleash their arrows. They decide to aim for Mordiun but each arrow misses the dwarf.

    The stony creature selects a target and swings its club like arm. It hits Mordiun very hard, bringing him close to unconsciousness and even death.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mordiun: -12HP – Currently at 4/32


    Mordiun blurs a quick answer to Maesyn’s question and tries to strike the creature but giving the damages he just received, both of his attempts are weak and useless.

    Ryxikor withdraws from the fight but still gives the creature an attack of opportunity. Luckily for the elf, the stony creature does not take advantage of it. Ryxikor is not in the room (I5)

    Maesyn moves down the stairs next to Mordiun (in D10) and help the dwarf protecting himself (Mordiun +2 AC for next round). He looks at the creature but cannot figure out what it is. But he knows for sure that it is not a construct or a golem. The creature comes from somewhere else.

    Savin moves behind Maesyn (in D11) and attacks the creature thanks to the advantage of reach of his spiked chain. However, he is too careful in his attack and he totally fails to hit the creature.

    Map
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-05-31 at 06:10 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  25. - Top - End - #415
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Hating to leave these new comrades at arms in the middle of a heated fight, but Ryx just believes he could help more if he could flank around the creature. Sneaking down the steps, Ryxikor gets a better view from a different angle, and doesn't like what he sees. The elven warrior watches as the two archers try to pick the heroes off, while they stay busy with the strange stone creature. A wicked smile flashes across the elf's features as he makes his decision, he then continues to move quietly and stealthly, staying out of the bright light, skirting the wall and it's shadows, trying to get to the archers.

    if he is seen
    Ryx watches his two targets, at any time if he sees they notice him, The elf bavktracks back up the steps before being made into a pincusion.

    HP: 24
    AC: 15 (17 vs SG1, twin sword style)

    move action: double move 30' to G1 (half speed, moving silent)
    hide: (1d20+8)[14]
    move silent: (1d20+8)[10]
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-06-02 at 07:26 AM.

  26. - Top - End - #416
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    ooc: I hate to do this i really do but my dwarf Withdraws from melee heading toward the upper stairs. A next hit means a death sentence for sure.

    Was the elf fleeing? curse them! Mordiun has to swallow a lot of his own blood not to choke. No the elf returned or was it the other one? Where is the priest?

    Elves so he heard where delicate creatures if a dwarf like him couldn't dent the creature what change would they got?
    A chain flying almost overhead of him gave him some hope. Humans are made of sterner stuff. At least they would hang on-- he hoped.

    The ranger tries to withdraw from the animated stone mess. As he heads toward the stairs as fast as he can he turns toward the human as he passes him "Keep them alive" he wanted to say but his words barely ooze out.
    Last edited by Ouroborosi; 2012-05-31 at 03:40 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  27. - Top - End - #417
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Maesyn sees the Dwarf heading out and agrees with the course of action. "Tactical withdrawal?" he asks Savin.

    Maesyn delays until he sees what Savin is doing. If Savin withdraws up the stairs, Maesyn will do the same; otherwise, he will stay and assist the fighter's attack.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Aid Another on Savin (attack) (DC 10): (1d20+6)[20]



    Maesyn Silverhair

  28. - Top - End - #418
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "Keep them alive"
    Nods to the dwarf, Savin a bit amazed that he was still standing after seeing all the blood he was loosing. <The stunted folk are have the mettle to back themselves up> he thinks to himself.


    As Maesyn asks
    "Tactical withdrawal?"
    he replies

    Go. I'll keep this thing busy for now!

    With that, he launches into another attack.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Savin
    AC ~16; Current ~ 16
    HP ~ 39; Current ~ 28

    Move Action ~
    After attacking move to E6(if I'm reading this correctly and this is the way we are withdrawing)


    Standard Action ~
    Attack with Spiked Chain with +2 from Maesyn's aid another
    (1d20+10)[11](21)

    Confirmation (if necessary)
    (1d20+10)[7](17)


    Damage
    (2d4+5)[2][3](10)



    Effects~


  29. - Top - End - #419
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    With Fembrys knocked out, and mostly out of spells. She drags Fembrys into an empty room to lock him within from outside until the group is ready to depart.

  30. - Top - End - #420
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Zarien comes out of the petitioner’s quarters, having recuperated all of his belongings. He sees Marlae put a passed out Fembrys in one of the rooms. None have locks or the key to lock it. Zarien proposes to Marlae to watch the Mystran. He mumbles some non-sense about having some questions about his Goddess Mystra.
    For Mordiun, Ryxikor, Maesyn and Savin
    Init: Enemies, Mordiun, {STOPPED]Ryxikor, Maesyn, Savin

    The shadows guards, unaware of Ryxikor arrival in the room see another newcomer joining the fight against the stony creature. They unleash their arrows. The first one decides to aim for Mordiun the arrow does not even make it to the top of the stairs. The second one choose Maesyn and his aim his true. The arrow buries itself deep inside the bard’s body.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Maesyn: -8HP – Currently at 3/17


    The stony creature selects its favorite target, Mordium, and swings its club like arm. It hits It pulls it down over the dwarf head, crushing his skulls into a bloody mess if brain, blood and bone. The dwarf falls down without a word, killed instantly.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mordiun: -15HP – Currently at -11/32 - Dead


    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Given Mordiun’s death, feel free to post a different set of action.



    Map
    Spoiler
    Show
    Same as the previous one
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-06-04 at 10:21 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •