New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031324772 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

AC: 15
    HP: 5/17
    Spells: bard: 0 1/3, 1 0/3, 3 0/1; sorc: 0 0/3

Maesyn searches desperately for some useful item of magic or alchemy.

((Maesyn tries to open up the chest. If it opens, he searches inside. If the chest is locked, Maesyn will skip it and move to the desk, searching for materials there. He's looking for a potion or scroll or a wondrous item.))

Spoiler
    Show
    Search check: (1d20+4)[15]

Maesyn Silverhair

2. - Top - End - #632
    Ettin in the Playground

Zombie

Initiative: Maesyn, Savin, Ryxikor, Axara, Mordiun, enemies

Maesyn goes through the unlocked chest of Lady Arthas. It contains all kind of bric-a-brac. He find the following items which looks of value: a jade vase; a silver-plated gnome skull; a book of sketches from a famed Cormyrean artist named Klaire Gatewood; and a thin, leather bound tome set with rubies, which contains a treatise on all the major evil gods of Faerun.

Sadly, he does not find any potion or scroll or wondrous items.

Savin attacks the prone Lady Arthas but in his carefulness of not hitting his teammates who stand between him and the cleric, he misses the woman.

Ryxikor sidestep next to the cleric on the ground and tries to hit her with both weapon. Only Organripper hits and all can hear a sucking sound as if the dagger, in addition to its regular damages, was sucking life force out of the priestess of Shar.

Axara smiles, thinking that Arthas is an easy target but her mace nearly hit Mordiun instead of the prone priestess. For the first time in the fight, she stays silent.

Mordiun axe is still useless as if the gods are mad at him. However, his mace hit the back of the woman and he can hear a few bones break.

Lady Arthas that staying on the ground is a losing strategy. She has to get up to be able to use her magic even if it mean dying doing it. Shar does not expect anything less. She gets all and all 4 heroes attack her. Only Ryxikor successfully lands and attack, with Organripper sucking again some of Lady Arthas life strength. Now that she is standing up, it is much easier for her to stay concentrated as she casts her spell. She unleashes a tremendous cacophony that hurts every one. Savin, Ryxikor and Axara resists the stunning effect but not Mordiun who is stunned and drops both weapons.

As she sees all the heroes in the room being hurt, she screams You think I am afraid to die? What is life but suffering? No, my beloved friends, I welcome Death though Death has refused my embrace too many times. Perhaps she will welcome you more kindly!

Spoiler
    Show

Savin: -6HP – Currently at 21/39
    Ryxikor: -6HP – Currently at 14/24
    Axara: -6HP – Currently at 9/25
    Mordiun: -6HP – Currently at 4/29

Effects/Status
    Spoiler
    Show

Ryxikor: Cat’s Grace 13/40 - +4 to DEX
    Ryxikor: Protection against Evil: +2 13/40
    Darkness: 9/600
    Maesyn: +1 Attack and Fear Save effect: 3/40
    Ryxikor: +1 Attack and Fear Save effect: 3/40
    Axara: +1 Attack and Fear Save effect: 3/40
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am DMing Red Hand of Doom - IC - OOC

Titus in Red Hand of Doom

Playing Pelric Rantceur, a level 5 cleric in Nightfall - IC - OOC

3. - Top - End - #633
    Titan in the Playground

Savin groans his frustration as his follow through attack misses and the evil priestess stands up, unleashing her magic.

<I've got to keep her down, otherwise she may kill us all> he thinks to himself.

With that, he swings his chain overhead, trying not to hit is allies as he strikes.

Spoiler
    Show

Savin
    AC ~16; Current ~ 15
    HP ~ 39; Current ~ 27

Move action

Standard action
    Trip attack on Lady Athas
    Touch attack
    (1d20+8)[19](27)
    Strength check
    (1d20+12)[4](16)

If succeeds in tripping, follow up attack
    (1d20+8)[13](21)

Crit as required
    (1d20+8)[8](16)

Damage
    (2d6+7)[2][5](14)

4. - Top - End - #634
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfPirate

Hearing the clang and clatter of a dwarven axe and mace as they land unceremoniously on the floor, it's reminiscent of what just happened to Axara, Ryxikor steels his nerves to attack the tough evil priestess again. Just as he begins his routine of slashes, parries and thrusts, Savin lashes out with his spiked chain and takes the Sharian cleric to the ground. The elven rogue acts quickly, slashing with his masterfully-crafted elven dagger, and thrusting, searching for a vital organ as always, with his wicked drow-crafted dagger.

If somehow the evil priestess is able to keep her balance, the elven rogue feints, slashing out with his masterfully-crafted dagger, but only to get her i a position more advantagous for his next attack, with organripper.

Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 14/24
    AC: AC: 19, 21 vs AT (17 +2 protection from evil, +2 twin sword style)

full round action: attack with both daggers
    organripper: (1d20+7)[17]
    damage: (1d4+1)[3], sneak attack (if needed): (2d6)[6]

MW dager: (1d20+7)[8]
    damage: (1d4)[1], sneak attack (if needed): (1d6)[6]

If she is standing, Ryx feints and then attacks with organripper.
    Organripper's roll above +2
    bluff (for feint): (1d20+8)[15]

Feinting in Combat

You can also use Bluff to mislead an opponent in melee combat (so that it can’t dodge your next attack effectively). To feint, make a Bluff check opposed by your target’s Sense Motive check, but in this case, the target may add its base attack bonus to the roll along with any other applicable modifiers.

If your Bluff check result exceeds this special Sense Motive check result, your target is denied its Dexterity bonus to AC (if any) for the next melee attack you make against it. This attack must be made on or before your next turn.

Feinting in this way against a nonhumanoid is difficult because it’s harder to read a strange creature’s body language; you take a -4 penalty on your Bluff check. Against a creature of animal Intelligence (1 or 2) it’s even harder; you take a -8 penalty. Against a nonintelligent creature, it’s impossible.

Feinting in combat does not provoke an attack of opportunity.

edit: if she is standing and Ryx feints and attacks with organripper, one weapon as opposed to two, his attack is +2 higher and should be a 19, instead of 17.
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-08-14 at 02:29 PM.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Ogre in the Playground

Maesyn tosses aside the bric-a-brac and moves to search the Lady's desk. She's a spellcaster; there's gotta be something useful in here.

Free action: 5-foot-step to E5.
    Move/Standard action: Open drawers and search desk.

Spoiler
    Show
    Search check: (1d20+4)[19]

Maesyn Silverhair

6. - Top - End - #636
    Ettin in the Playground

Zombie

Maesyn moves next to the desk and search it. He finds a few letters on the desk. He find a drawer locked but one opened. Inside the bard finds find 2 potions that he recognized as he is familiar with the spell: 2 cure light wounds (+5) and also finds a pearl inside a velveteen case.

Spoiler
    Show

Knowledge Arcana: DC15 – Pearl of Power 1st Level Spell

Savin tries to trip Lady Arthas. He succeeds in putting the woman on all fours once again. ‘Curse you, large pig semen that you are yells the priestess. Once she is on her hands and knees, he hits her hard with the spike chain. The sounds of internal organs being crushed is frightening.

Ryxikor tries to hit Lady Arthas with both weapons but as usual, only organripper is successful.

Axara is not smiling any more and tries to finish the prone cleric but she misses by a hair.
    Mordiun is standing there, unable to move, both of his weapon on the ground.

Lady Arthas, whore armor is now turning red with her precious blood tries to get up one more time. Savin, Ryxkor and Savin tries to hit her but they all fail. Her eyes are bleeding but there is still defiance in her. She stays concentrated and unleash another round of super loud cacophony that hurts every one. Mordiun fall to the ground, unconscious and bleeding. Savin and Axara are stunned and drop their weapons. Ryxikor is the only one who survived the blast.
    Breathing with difficulty, she says I shall feed you to my Goddess after all

Spoiler
    Show

Savin: -7HP – Currently at 14/39
    Ryxikor: -7HP – Currently at 7/24
    Axara: -7HP – Currently at 2/25
    Mordiun: -7HP – Currently at -3/29-Bleeding and unconscious

Effects/Status
    Spoiler
    Show

Ryxikor: Cat’s Grace 14/40 - +4 to DEX
    Ryxikor: Protection against Evil: +2 14/40
    Darkness: 10/600
    Maesyn: +1 Attack and Fear Save effect: 4/40
    Ryxikor: +1 Attack and Fear Save effect: 4/40
    Axara: +1 Attack and Fear Save effect: 4/40
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #637

As his weapons fall to the floor the dwarf acknowledges what he had suspected for a while. The goddess of battle has left him. Surrendering his soul to the goddess of magic like the trash he is.

As he sees the others moving he hopes they would complete the mission to save the Weave and his sister. He hopes but right now he worries only about one thing

"Meradi, please forgive your failure of a brother. I traded my honor to meet you again. But now even the afterlife would keep us apart" a single tear squeezed by despite the paralysetion.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

8. - Top - End - #638

ElfPirate

To his horror, Ryxikor hears the same noisy clattering as a spiked chain and another mace hit the floor. The elven warrior suddenly realizes he's alone, for some reason the loud noises caused by Lady Arthas not only did plenty of damage to them all, but caused the others to drop their weapons. Different thoughts run through the rogue's mind, as he suddenly realizes reminder is on the floor nearby, as he knows if he chooses to leave this group behind, he'll try to scoop up the dwarven axe on his way out. Suddenly Ryx gets worried as he hears a noise some distance behind him, but then he remembers ah, the bard .

His gaze is hard, he tenses his lean taut muscles, ready to launch into a flurry of attacks. He grips the leather grip of his dagger even tighter, as he stance telegraphs the fact that he is getting ready to spring into action...but...then normally silent elf yells so all can hear, "MAESYN, you better come in here...", Ryx continues to yell to the half-elven bard, not knowing where he may be, "...and measure this b*tch for a coffin, death is not going to refuse her embrace anymore." With this he lunges out with his elven-made dagger, hoping she believes the feint and moves to avoid it. The sly elf, thinking if he can make his feint believable, he may have a clean shot at her exposed throat. After the initial feinting lunge to her abdomen, Ryxikor begins his actual attack, bringing organripper up and around, aiming at her exposed throat, hoping to slice it open from ear to ear.

Spoiler
    Show

HP: 7/24
    AC: AC: 19, 21 vs AT (17 +2 protection from evil, +2 twin sword style)

move action: feint with MW dagger
    standard action: attack with organripper, if swhe believes feint it's sneak attack

bluff: (1d20+8)[11]
    attack with organripper: (1d20+10)[28] (+3 bab, +5 dex bonus, +1 magic enhancement, +1 bless)
    damage: (1d4+1)[3], sneak attack (if needed): (2d6)[7]

9. - Top - End - #639
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Arcana check DC 15: (1d20+9)[28]

Maesyn grabs the potions and runs out to the battle. He couldn't even spare the time to quaff one of the potions... they wouldn't do him any good if they couldn't defeat this woman immediately.

He arrives and carefully steps over Mordiun's fallen form to strike with his rapier, hoping it lands a decent blow for once.

Move action: Move to K2.

Standard action: Attack with rapier.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+6)[8]
    Damage (if hit): (1d6)[6]

Maesyn Silverhair

10. - Top - End - #640
    Ettin in the Playground

Zombie

Maesyn recognizes that the pearl is a of Pearl of Power 1st Level Spell which has not been used today. He goes back into battle, hoping to hit the cleric but her armor is too strong for his rapier.

Savin is standing there, unable to move and help his comrades.

Ryxikor resists his first instinct to just run away from the situation. Instead he tries a desperate move, trying to feint Lady Arthas. Using Organripper, he pretends to go for the heart but at the last possible moment moves towards the exposed throat. He slices it opens for ears to ears.

Lady Arthas grabs her opens throat and tries to speak but only gargle sounds comes out. As her life blood is pouring out, Organripper provides the final hit, sucking up whatever is left of the cleric life force. Her knees wobbles and she falls to the ground, dying in a pool of her own blood.

As the cleric of Shar dies, all effect from her spell disappears.

Axara rushes to the dying Mordiun and pulls out the scroll of healing she found. She read a spell from it and brings back the dwarf among the living.

Spoiler
    Show

Mordiun: +18HP – Currently at 15/29

After that the Cleric of Mystra spat on Lady Arthas’ body. See how much your lousy goddess has protected you! Hope your enjoy burning in the abyss!.

She looks at the rest of the group. ‘I think we should secure a location and rest. Who knows what else is lurking out there. And we should heal. I have two CLW spells, left as well as one CMW scroll and one CSW scroll. Any one else has potions or scroll?
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #641

Mordiun sits silent on one of the corpses of the shadow guards.
    Holding his axe in front of him.
    He admires Reminder with distrust so far this magical weapon has been less useful then his master work mace. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to have it examined by a professional wizard. Is it cursed or is it something else.

His attention goes to the group and relises it is twice today that Mystra saved his life.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Titan in the Playground

Savin, coming out of his dumbfound trance, walks over to the elf and says "Good job, Ryxikor. For a moment, I thought it was the end of us."

Looking at Axara, he says "I have no scrolls or potions but I have a wand that allows me some minor curing."
    Spoiler
    Show
    AKA wand of CLW

13. - Top - End - #643
    Ogre in the Playground

Maesyn considers Axara's words. "I agree we need healing. But it may be more efficient to pay for services at the Harvest Hall, preferably after a good night's sleep in a tavern. Then we can reserve the potions and scrolls for the future, as they are far more portable than a Chauntean priest," he says with a wink.

He fetches the Pearl he'd found. "In the meantime, Lady Axara, you should be able to recover a healing spell with this Pearl of Power."

He surveys the area. "I apologize for being less than helpful in the recent battles. I am not well suited to physical combat. I do have one spell remaining today... perhaps a casting of detect magic in this area might reveal some secrets we've overlooked?"

Maesyn Silverhair

14. - Top - End - #644
    Ogre in the Playground

Bardic Knowledge check on the name "Klaire Gatewood":
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+9)[22]

Maesyn

15. - Top - End - #645

ElfPirate

The elf stands there, covered in blood and sweat, not only his own, but Lady Arthas' also. He's finally able to breath a sigh of relief, as he watches the evil priestess slump slowly to the floor in her own puddle of crimson blood. Ryx falls to his knees, avoiding her blood as it oozes out of her slit open neck. He sits on the floor, leaning against the wall, catching his breath, watching these comrades, a couple who came close to dying this day, one of them twice, as they recover from this hard fought battle.

Finally, after a few moments, Ryx lays his dagger down near the Sharian priestess as he moves towards her and begins taking off her armor. Once the armor is off, he searches her completely, setting anything interesting or of value off to the side, weapons, armor, jewelry. He rips off part of Artha's clothes under her armor, and wipes his weapons down clean before sheathing them again.

When the elven rogue is finished searching the corpse of Arthas, he moves into her personal quarters, checking everything., including checking for secret compartments in her desk and chest.

Spoiler
    Show

search chest: (1d20+6)[11]
    search chest: (1d20+6)[19]
    search bed: (1d20+6)[22]
    search desk: (1d20+6)[26]
    search desk: (1d20+6)[20]
    search couch: (1d20+6)[18]

16. - Top - End - #646

ElfPirate

After the room has been thoroughly searched, and the group has a resemblance of living people again, Ryx mentions, "A good nite's rest outside this temple might be good. We could take everything and sell it, and gear up again to come back here. Personally I like to keep a few healing potions on me, for emergencies, and I've only got one left." he looks to the group, trying to guage their thoughts.

17. - Top - End - #647

"I agree that a warm bath and some warm meat in our belly could do us al good. As is searching the town for some healing potion. But spending the night somewhere else? What about the drunk Kevrin and the other humans just outside? Is it right to leave them with this danger.."

Mordiun sees some worry in the eyes of his companions

"I won't run of promise. Besides."
    he looks at Axara "I never learned how to properly say thanks to the goddess Mystra. She saved me twice once directly and twice by the hand of her followers."

"And thanks the rogue to for saving all are lives. So that we may contue our rescue operation.." the dwarf vouce sounds less joyous "tomorrow"

18. - Top - End - #648
    Ettin in the Playground

Zombie

Axara looks at Maesyn. ‘You mean the Wyvern Watch Inn? The place where you met Tunaster? Well I am sure that Baerill will be happy to see you.

She stops and takes a deep breath. ‘I don’t care where we actually sleep. I have been forced to sleep in worse conditions. In the meantime, let me heal some of us as resting will only generate a small recovery.

She uses her last two spells on herself and Maesyn. Then she takes the pearl from Maesyn and uses it to heal Ryxikor. After that she tries to provide long term care to everyone but Maesyn but only succeed on Savin.

Finally she uses on 5 cantrips on the rest of the group.

Spoiler
    Show

Axara: +12HP +1HP – Currently at 15/25
    Maesyn: +11HP – Currently at 16/17
    Ryxikor: +6HP +2 HP – Currently at 15/24
    Mordiun: +2 HP – Currently at 17/29
    Savin: Will regenerate 16 HP – Everyone else will regenerate 8HP

After that she goes sit down next to Mordiun. ‘Hey, Dwarf, don’t be so down. From what I take, Mystra herself asked you to convert to her to help her save the Weave. I am not an advanced scholar in religion like the Sages in the Tower of Mystery in Saerloon but I know that Gods and Goddesses can take what they give and also reward the people who help them a great deal. In the mean time do not forget your prayers …’ She punches him jokingly on the shoulder.

Savin returns to his normal size and informs the group he has a healing wand but he likely won’t need it, thanks to Axara long term care.

Maesyn thinks about for a second and then remembers the Klaire Gatewood is a famous Cormyrean artist. Her art can be valuable with the right audience. (Appraise skill to get an idea).

Maesyn uses his last spell ‘detect magic’ and finds that the cloak that Fembrys wore is magical.

Ryxikor salvages the following equipment for the shadow guards (2 longsword, 2 bows, 36 arrows, 2 banded mail and 2 potion of CLW. From Lady Arthas he found that the full plate, the heavy mace and the heavy steel shield are magical, as is the periapt she was wearing and the blank holy symbol. In addition he finds 2 keys.

He does not find anything on the desk other than what Maesyn found. There is nothing in the bed or on the couch. He is able to unlock the locked drawer in the desk and finds a pair of magical slippers.

Maesyn and Ryxikor want to go back to the town. Axara is neutral as is Savin but Mordiun is worried about Kevrin and the guards. Axara tells him that all the guards have left and she only found a drunken sleeping Kevrin.

The group decides to go back to Wheloon while securing as many doors of the temple as they can using the various keys they found.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #649

ElfPirate

While the group of heroes sit in the Wyvern Inn, Ryx eats his meal and drinks his ale as he watches the others and listens to any entertainment the inn may have.

edit: had to change my post, of course I thought it would be good to roll pay trying the enchanted equipment on, thats just not something Ryx would risk. So I figured I'd play him more inline with his character.
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-08-15 at 03:44 PM.

20. - Top - End - #650

Before Mordiun plans to sit with his new companions he walks toward one of the innkeepers. Realising he is covered in blood in tries to lie for a bit.

covering his fore head with one of his arms he addresses her "These human made bevarges are stronger then they taste like. I know it sounds stupid but I collapsed outside but have run into something. Good thing there are still decent folks arround. Any chance i could rent a room with a tube of warm water and some soup as i feel like a giants backside."

21. - Top - End - #651

ElfPirate

When the group meets up with Tunaster, Ryx tells him of some of the loot that they uncovered and may need appraised, such as, a jade vase; a silver-plated gnome skull; a book of sketches from a famed Cormyrean artist named Klaire Gatewood; and a thin, leather bound tome set with rubies, which contains a treatise on all the major evil gods of Faerun.

22. - Top - End - #652
    Ettin in the Playground

Zombie

Mordiun uses his twin feat and senses that his sister has gone through the gigantic Shar symbol image.

After that the group decides to return to the Wyvern Watch Inn. They lock as many doors as they can, using the keys they found. They see Kevrin passed out in the courtyard holding a half emptied bottle of dwarf spirit in his hands.

It is very late when the group arrives at the inn. The place is shutting down and there are only a few drunkards left sipping their drinks. No one pays attention to the group except for a waitress who points them to a table, barely cleaning the crumbs from it.

When the group requests food, Asanta replies Sorry but the kitchen is closed. All we can get you is dried meat and cheese and of course ale. 5 silver pieces total.

As Mordiun asks for a bath and room, Asanta smiles and replies Of course, it will be 10 gold pieces.

Baerill comes out from the kitchen and says Asanta. Stop it!.

The sister blushes and says Sorry. It will be 1 GP for the room and a bath.

Ryxikor looks to Tunaster but there is not sign of the eccentric blue robed cleric.

Axara looks at the group as she finishes her serving of dried sharp cheese and salted dried meat which she washed with a watered down ale I do not know about you but I am wiped. I need my rest to recuperate. We have to get early tomorrow to replenish our supplies and see if we can find Mordiun little sister. May the Lady of Mysteries bring you good dreams!. She leaves to go take her bath and sleep.

When Axara leaves the table, Baerill approaches it and asks Maesyn with a big smile. Good to see you again. Do you think you could entertain us again with your magnificent voice and harp?

Asanta yells back Baerill, leave the customers alone …
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #653

ElfPirate

Ryxikor eats the meat and cheese, having not eaten for most the day, washing it down with the watered down ale. "I agree." he says to Axara's comments about replenishing their supplies early in the morning.

As the elvish rogue finishes his meal, unfortunetly he sees Axara heading up the stairs and to her room before he can mention anything to her about coming to his room to look at the book of sketches from the famed Cormyrean artist named Klaire Gatewood. hmm, maybe another time he thinks to himself as he watches his quarry get away this time. a few minutes later Ryx goes to his room.
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-08-16 at 09:00 AM.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Ettin in the Playground

Zombie

Ryxikor also found the following 3 letters on Lady Arthas desk. 2 ar complete and one incomplete.

One complete letter is a note to Lord Sarp Redbeard requesting an extension of the tax breaks given to the temple during cnnstruction.

The second is a letter to Zendaros Rallogar of Rallogar Hardware seeking
    to negotiate berrer rates on monthly temple supplies.

The third one reads:

Starweawer Bestra,
    We've had some trouble out here. Some suspicion. A cleric of Mystra named Tunaster Dranik came to the temple but escaped us. We can only hope we find and kill him before he can summon help. Therefore, with the next shipment
    east, send

The letter ends---it contains no address, and no signature.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #655
    Titan in the Playground

Savin sits back at the table, eating the simple fare brought to the group. Sitting back and quaffing down some ale, he digests, both the events of the past few days and the food.

<Shar-spawn leading people to think they are a temple of Mystra... This does not bode well. But, are the local authorities duped or part of this consipiracy? Who do we turn to for help? Tempus, help guide us> the compact warrior thinks to himself.

Sorry. It will be 1 GP for the room and a bath.
    "I'll take one, too."
    Finishing his drink, he sees Ryxikor's gaze linger on the priestess.
    <Another worry for tomorrow>

26. - Top - End - #656

Mordiun was ready to pay 10 gold pieces for the bath only.
    "Okay some food, a place to sleep and a bath." He hands her 2 gold pieces "keep the change."

With that he eats the dried meat and cheese while reading the book about Mystra they found in the temple library. The dwarf drinks the tankard of ale empty like a good boy but it was to bitter for his taste.

With that he closes the book and heads for his room and takes his bath.

ooc: if there is a mirror the dwarf will noticed that part of his beard is bleached in the shape of a small peach.

he then goes to sleep, planning to say prayers to Mystra in the morning. As well as a routine prayer to the dwarf patheon. The first for his soul and loyality the other for what he is a dwarf.

27. - Top - End - #657
    Ogre in the Playground

Maesyn demurs, politely, as he is greeted by Baerill; he is headed straight to his room for the night. He does raise an eyebrow at the suggestion, though, as he sees very little in the way of audience and knows that many patrons are upstairs sleeping and would not appreciate harpsong disrupting their slumber.

---

Assuming Ryxikor shares the letters he found:

Spoiler
    Show
    Bardic Knowledge check on the name "Starweaver Bestra": (1d20+9)[16]

Knowledge (local [W. Heartlands]) check on known Temples of Mystra located to the west of Wheloon: (1d20+8)[27]

Knowledge (local [W. Heartlands]) check on known (or suspected, given their nature) Temples of Shar located to the west of Wheloon: (1d20+8)[24]

Maesyn Silverhair

28. - Top - End - #658
    Ettin in the Playground

Zombie

Maesyn is the first one to leave the table and go to his room. This leave Baerill looking quite upset and dejected. As he goes up to his room, Asanta starts laughing hysterically.

Axara does not notice Ryxikor ogling over her backside as she goes upstairs. She does not pay attention either to the looks she gets from the drunk clients. However, Savin does not miss the elf lust.

Realizing that tonight will not be his night, Ryxikor goes to his room.

Savin wonders if the Wheloon authorities on the fake Mystra Temple conspiracy or not. At this point, there is no way to know. Tired he goes to his room.

Mordiun goes upstairs and wash himself. He still does not know that a part of his beard is bleached in a shape of a small peach.

Once in his room, Maesyn tries to figure out some information. He has no idea who or what the name Starweaver Bestra means.

Using his barding knowledge, he knows that Mystra is known to be openly worshipped in Halruaa (South of Cormyr), Mulrohand (East), The North (West), Rashemen (East), Sembia (East), SiIverymoon (West) and the Vast (East).

For Shar, it is much difficult to know exactly by there are strong rumors that the Evil Goddess is openly worshipped in Amn (South), Calishman (South), the North (West) and Shaar (South).
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-08-16 at 04:04 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #659

the next day Mordium will visit the stables to see in goldshine is okay (ooc: probbaly escaped but the dwarf doesn't know that)

30. - Top - End - #660
    Ettin in the Playground

Zombie

The night goes without a bump. No one came after the tired adventurers.

As the group reconvene for breakfast, the mood is somber except for Axara who is quite happy. 'I love to get rid of the Sharrans. The more we take down, the less that Evil Goddess has power. This is such good feeling. I really hate Sharrans'

As she says that, her smile stays on but anger, if not worse can be seen in her eyes.

She looks at Mordiun and says 'So Peach, did you do your prayers to Mystra this morning?'

Baerill is giving side looks at Maesyn but has not approached the table. Asanta was the waitress.

Mordiun decides to go to the stables to see him camel. Unfortunately, he is told that the camel got mad and they had to let him free. They also mention that camel meat is a delicacy in some part of the realm.

Axara is at the table going over the loot and how to share it. What do we say we meet at the entrance of the temple around noon?
    Spoiler
    Show