Page 29 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41920212223242526272829303132333435363738395479 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 870 of 2464
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "Sounds good to me." Ryxikor kicks in, his restlessness starting to show. He's obviously spending too much time around these nobles and officers and their red-tape.

  2. - Top - End - #842
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    The Gnome looks up surprised someone asked for his opnion.

    he stands up and clears his throat.

    "Well it IS quite a long track and getting the needed 5 rations and drinkable water each to get to our final destination and the same amount to get back. Some bedrolls, some dry firewood." he pets his familiar stationed on his shoulder "and atleast 10 days of food for assistant."

    "Give me a hour max i don't think you guys will like fighting evil and starvation at the same time."

    ooc: Quill will carry medium loud 10 days of food and 10 water sacks plus a bedrool o dear.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  3. - Top - End - #843
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Axara shakes her head at the gnome. 'No need of ration or water for me. Mystra and magic provides for me.'

    She points to her ring of substenance.

    "I also have my own bedroll. I don't like to share it anymore. Done it too many times before.'
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  4. - Top - End - #844
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "Rations and water would be good, but I have my own bedroll.", the elf says, adding, "But it can hold two, if needed." he says looking Axara's way, his wide-brimmed hat hiding his wink.

    "Be off little one, I mean Quill, and lets be on our way."
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-09-25 at 01:02 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #845
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Axara winks back at Ryxikor and whispers 'You cannot afford me, Sugar, but I like the effort.'
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  6. - Top - End - #846
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "You just wait and see, you'll be wanting to give it to me for free!" then in a quick smooth motion, he grabs the brim of his hat, taking it off in a sweeping flourish, ending with a grand bow.

    Straightening up, and returning the hat to his head, he opens the door, "We're wasting time."
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-09-25 at 01:44 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #847
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Quill fetches 40 rations and 40 full water sacks some fire wood, 15 dried chicks in a bag (weasel candy) and a bedroll for himself refusing the help of any purple dragon that suggest to carry it to where it should go.

    Heavy loaded he heads to the rest of the Wheelon's vigilantes.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  8. - Top - End - #848
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Axara does a curtsy to Ryxikor's bow 'I have never given it for free, elf', she says in a very serious voice.

    When Quill comes back carrying all the stuff, she shakes her head. No, this is no good, Gnome. We need to make good time. We cannot have you slow down or get exhausted. You need to give other their portions to carry.'
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  9. - Top - End - #849
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Ryxikor unshoulders his haversack and stores his portion of the rations and water.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Add what to character sheet : 10 trail rations, 10 waterskins?

  10. - Top - End - #850
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin nods as he takes the rations before him.

    "Let's be off."

    He smiles a sly grin, mostly to himself.

    So much for elven charm he thinks to himself.

    Once Axara moves away from Ryx, the warrior slaps the elf on the back.
    "Don't try so hard. That is how you scare the deer and it leaps into the trees, never to be seen again."

  11. - Top - End - #851
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Miriam takes the food, water and wood logs from the gnome “You will not slow us down gnome. and put it in her haversack.

    Impatient to leave the group finally departs Wheloon in mid-afternoon. The air is warm and humid. Savin leads the way followed by Axara, Quill, Maesyn and finally Ryxikor.

    The Way of the Manticore is a well maintained highway, at least the section near Wheloon. They see a few caravans heavily escorted by guards and that is about it. The road is quite empty.

    When they reach the intersection to go to the Hullback Trail, the sun is starting to go down. It looks like Quill did not properly calculate the travelling time.

    The Hullback trail is a large dirt road, very different from the stone road of the Way of the Manticore.

    Ryxikor is on the lookout for potential game but no dinner crosses the group’s path.

    When the group reaches the drop off spot on Mhair’s map, the sun has disappeared for a while.

    Axara looks at the group. ‘We are at the edge of the Vast Swamp. I say we camp here. The question is where and who will take turn keeping the fire going and the watch?

    Vast Swamp Knowledge Check:
    Spoiler
    Show
    DC5: The Vast Swamp slowly creeps across the land south of the Thunder Peaks, gradually advancing on the Way of the Manticore and threatening to make land travel between Sembia and Cormyr impossible.

    DC10: Dark and foreboding, the Vast Swamp is territory claimed by non e but the warring tribe of orcs, goblinoids, and lizardfolks that dwell there.

    DC15: Many Cormyreans consider the Vast Swamp the most dangerous place in or around their nation. Sucking bogs, disease-carrying insects, noxious cloud, quicksand, and impenetrable fog make travel in the swamp deadly


    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I need to know what kind of area you are looking to set up camp.

    Also, I need a watch order. I propose: Axara-Ryxikor-Savin-Maesyn or Quill.

    Finally after eating subtract 1 ration from your inventory.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  12. - Top - End - #852
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Once the group arrives at the destination, Ryxikor looks around for a decent little clearing to build a campfire. Once a suitable spot is agreed upon, either a nice clearing or a spot well hidden away, Ryx unshoulders his backpack, pulls out a bedroll and a tent. As soon as everything is set up, he eats a quick bite and turns in since he has the second watch, "Sleep lite, rest well." he says to the others. Winking at Axara, the elf enters his tent.

    When Ryx is on watch, he'll opt to not stand watch near the campfire, he doesn't want to be exposed so easily. He'll stay on the edge of the light from the fire and near his tent, that way if Axara uses his tent he can alert her of danger, quickly, plus he can use the shadow from the tent to hide in. He sits, leaning against a tree, with his shortbow and an arrow in hand.

    Spoiler
    Show

    hide: (1d20+8)[27]
    spot: (1d20+2)[12]
    listen: (1d20+3)[16]
    init (if needed) : (1d20+3)[7]

    ooc: if something happens on watch, how do we alert each other, a signal whistle would do the job, Ryx doesn't have one, or just yell

  13. - Top - End - #853
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Spoiler
    Show
    Knowledge (local [Cormyr]) check: (1d20+5)[17]



    Maesyn Silverhair

  14. - Top - End - #854
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin offers to take last watch, aware that the early morning can be a dangerous time.

    After dinner, he prays to Tempus to provide them with the guidance and strength of arms necessary to prevail against the hated Sharittes.

    Laying back on his bedroll before drifting off to sleep, he smiles as some of the others sleep in tents.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Not sure if any of this will help~
    Kn:Geo
    (1d20+9)[9](18)

    Kn:Nature
    (1d20+9)[11](20)

    Survival
    (1d20+7)[7](14)



    Later, after waking from his watch, he pulls his javelin and inspects the point, conscious of keep it sharp, while keeping an eye out for danger.

  15. - Top - End - #855
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Once the group agrees on a spot where to spend the night, Axara pulls out of her haversack one ration and water for Quill, as well as enough wood for the night.

    While the group eats, Axara asks Quill ‘So Quillmeister, you are from Wheloon right? What can you tell me about Cormyr and the Vast Swamp? Anything special we should be worried about?

    After dinner, while Axara maintains the fire, the male heroes go to sleep, some in the open air, some in a tent.

    The cleric takes the first watch and spend the next two hours trying to be alert. However, she does not hear or spot anything in the pitch dark night.

    When it is time to go to bed, she opens Ryxikor’s tent and kick the elf awake. ‘Hey Girly Man, time for your watch!

    The rogue uses the darkness of the night to hide himself and wait. Nothing catches his eyes nor his ears. He spends quite a comfortable watch.

    After two hours, he wakes up Maesyn.

    The half silver moon elf hair shines beautifully in the shining moon and his incredible attractiveness is wasted as the only member of the opposite sex is deep asleep.

    The bard’s shift ends without any trouble and it is time to wake up the warrior. Savin gets up knowing that his shift could be the most dangerous.

    The warrior tries to stay alert by fails to do so. He does seen coming the large creature, a baboon-like primate that stands 9 feet tall and weighs more than 1,000 pounds. Its purple skin is covered with dense, silky, blue hair. It has elongated jaws and a hairless, doglike muzzle. It is showing its super sharp teeth while flexing its impressive muscles.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  16. - Top - End - #856
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin

    Savin jumps up as the ape-like creature and yells out to the rest of the party "Danger! Up to the defense!”

    Taking a step back, he throws his javelin at the creature before unwinding his chain to finish this creature off.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Javelin attack
    (1d20+7)[8](15)

    Crit confirmation
    (1d20+7)[14](21)

    Damage
    (1d6+3)[1](4)


    Kn: Nature to figure out what this thing is
    (1d20+9)[4](13)
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-09-27 at 01:11 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  17. - Top - End - #857
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    before going to sleep: the gnome answers more then his share of questions the races that inhabit and even the names of sickness the mosquitoes spread (ooc: it was a high roll to bad nothing useful come out of it)

    As he finishes his meal and watches how the wesel eats the dried chick snack from head to toe. He tucks into bed and falls after saying a single good night he is falls asleep almost instantly leaving him out of the standing guard arrangements.

    When/if awakened:

    Quill bolts upright from his bedroll he streches and sniffs the air. "eew by Glittergolds pranks. Someone here has a bad morning odour."

    He opens his eyes and sees the purple ape.

    Spoiler
    Show
    knowledge arcane (1d20+9)[15]


    ooc: regardless the results he will know it is magical
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  18. - Top - End - #858
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin does not wait for the monstrous ape to show its intention. The warrior attacks by throwing his javelin at it. Sadly, the weapon misses it targets.

    As the same time, Savin yells and wakes up all his allies.

    The beast beats up its chest and let go a terrible, terrifying very scary howl.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Will Save DC13 against the Fear Aura of the Howl. If failed, panicked for 1d6 +1 rounds.
    The howl is a sonic, mind-affecting fear effect.


    Initiative Please
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  19. - Top - End - #859
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Just in the middle of his dream of being taken advantage of by several Cormyrean women, Ryxikor hears the call of danger by Savin. As the elf tries to figure out how he could be in danger from these lovely ladies of the night, he is finally awakened at the call to defense. Ryx jumps up, standing in his silky underwear, pulls on his boots, buckles on his weapons belt, carrying his rapier and organripper, scoops up his shortbow and quiver and throws open the flap to his comfy tent.

    Spoiler
    Show

    spot: [roll1d20+2[/roll]
    listen: (1d20+3)[21]
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-09-27 at 01:27 PM.

  20. - Top - End - #860
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Initiative (1d20+1)[7]
    Will save (1d20+5)[15]
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  21. - Top - End - #861
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Not knowing there are more around the gnome (stands up if that is still in the turn and) casts Summon Monster II.

    and orders the summoned Celestial Eagle to attack

    "Go Holy Feathers." as he rubs the last sand out of his eyes.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  22. - Top - End - #862
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Spoiler
    Show
    Size/Type: Small Magical Beast (Extraplanar)
    Hit Dice: 1d8+1 (5 hp)
    Initiative: +2
    Speed: 10 ft. (2 squares), fly 80 ft. (average)
    Armor Class: 14 (+1 size, +2 Dex, +1 natural), touch 13, flat-footed 12
    Base Attack/Grapple: +0/–4
    Attack: Talons +3 melee (1d4)
    Full Attack: 2 talons +3 melee (1d4) and bite –2 melee (1d4)
    Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
    Special Attacks: Smite Evil
    Special Qualities: Low-light vision, Darkvision, Resistance to acid 5, cold 5, and electricity 5, Spell resistance 6
    Saves: Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2
    Abilities: Str 10, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 2, Wis 14, Cha 6
    Skills: Listen +2 +4, Spot +14 +16
    Feats: Alertness, Weapon FinesseB
    Environment: Temperate mountains
    Organization: Solitary or pair
    Challenge Rating: 1/2

    (really? that is to show for a second level spell a flying dagger?)


    Spoiler
    Show

    attack (1d20+3)[19](22) Damage (1d4)[3] smite evil please


    Holy feather tries flank the ape. likely from above, hopefully attack a eagle above your head would give a AoO
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  23. - Top - End - #863
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    AC: 12 (no armor)
    HP: 17/17
    Spells: bard: 0 3/3, 1 3/3, 3 1/1; sorc: 0 3/3

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: (1d20+2)[6]
    Knowledge (arcana): (1d20+9)[29]
    Will Save DC 13: (1d20+4)[9]



    Maesyn Silverhair

  24. - Top - End - #864
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Ryx screams in panick, "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGG"

    A lean taut elf with long unbraided black flowing hair and deep red silky underwear, and midcalf boots, can be seen leaving the encampment at a very high rate of speed, in the direct opposite direction as the monster. If the crazed scared elf, formally known as Ryxikor, has any sense at all and sees the Hullack trail, he makes all haste for the comfort of the bosom of the ladies at an establishment in Wheloon he knows of that is open all night with generous drink and generous 'ladies'.

    "Quick, everyone, we must run, follow me !!! AAAAAHHHHHGGGG!" he screams at the top of his lungs, fully expecting everyone to be following, why not.
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-09-27 at 04:39 PM.

  25. - Top - End - #865
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Initiative: Axara, Savin, enemies, Ryxikor, Quill, Maesyn

    Axra easily shakes off the howl of fear from the ape. She also realizes that not everyone is as strong willed as she is. She decides to try to buy time by for the group. Standing in her little underwear and bra, the cleric lifts her holy symbol while focusing on Maesyn’s harp. A cacophony of sound results, all around the monkey, hurting it. However, Axara’s idea to slow down the ape totally fails.

    Savin hears the howl and screams and run away from the ape in the straightest path he can see, abandoning whatever weapon he held.

    The beast, angered by Axara, jumps and lands next to her and bites her. The monster teeth dig deep inside Axara pearl white flesh opening a very large gash which makes the cleric screams in pain.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Axara: -14 – Currently at 11/25


    Realizing that with the only armored warrior fleeing in fear this is a hopeless fight, Axara orders to no one in particular RUN.

    Ryxikor who has fallen under the fear aura does not need to told twice. Still in his luxurious silk underwear, the elf runs away dropping all his weapons where he stood.

    Quill might not know these people but he is a very smart gnome. He nods at Axara and runs away, still holding whatever he had in his hands.

    The beautiful Maesyn is also victim of the fear howl and runs away, wearing only his night clothes on him.

    Right after that, Axara withdraws from the camp.

    The ape does not follow and instead starts rampaging the camp, destroying Ryxikor’s tent.

    Feeling safer, Axara heals herself while looking for her teammates. The gash completely disappears and she feels at full strength. All she can see on her immaculate screen is a extremely fine scar.

    She observes the ape and sees it going through her haversack, feasting on Quill’s rations as well as the dried chicks the gnome got for his weasel.

    She waits for her companions to regain their wits and come back while looking for Quill.
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-09-28 at 12:36 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  26. - Top - End - #866
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Maesyn pulls up short as the fear effect wears off. Embarrassed, he rushes back to regroup with Axara, Quill, and hopefully Savin.

    "I'd bet several tricrowns that thing is a Gambol," he reports. "Very territorial; we're not likely to scare it off if it thinks we're intruding. Highly developed reflexes, adept at fighting multiple opponents. But we can't just let it rampage through our camp... it might step on my harp."


    Maesyn Silverhair
    Last edited by LtPowers; 2012-09-28 at 12:55 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #867
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    SAVIN

    Savin, tired from running, stops and looks back, trying to figure out where the rest of his group.


    He mutters to himself "Sometimes being the fastest in the tribe isn't always a blessing."
    Making his way back as best he can, he searches for the others, calling out until he can regroup with them.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Does Savin need to roll a survival check to follow his tracks?
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  28. - Top - End - #868
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    AXARA

    The cleric smiles as her companions regroup. 'Any of you needs new underpants?' She feels totally comfortable among the four men in her small undies and bra, as if it was a situation she was used to.

    'I agree with you. That Gambol is going to go through our stuff for food and destroy it. Problem is that none of us have their weapons or their armor except for Savin. Any suggestions?'
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  29. - Top - End - #869
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Quote Originally Posted by achinca View Post
    'I agree with you. That Gambol is going to go through our stuff for food and destroy it. Problem is that none of us have their weapons or their armor except for Savin. Any suggestions?'
    "I should be able to take its attention and keep it docile for a brief period -- enough to run in and grab a weapon, if nothing else. But it will last less than half a minute, and it will be disrupted if anyone makes an aggressive move toward it."

    The bard sighs. "More importantly, I fear we will have to move in close... very close. I've heard they're extremely difficult to attack from any distance away... even with a spiked chain. They move around a lot. The drawback, of course, is that it could likely bite one of us in half with one bite."


    Powers &8^]

  30. - Top - End - #870
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Quil feels out of place with al the nudity around him as he fell asleep wearing his normal robes. As he listens to the parties suggestions he goes trough his belt pouch he was wise enough to put his glasses in there when he got to sleep.

    As he places them on his nose he addresses a problem that can't wait "So.. did you guys suffer long from Pithecophobia?"
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •