Page 30 of 83 FirstFirst ... 52021222324252627282930313233343536373839405580 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 900 of 2463
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    When Ryx returns, he starts to slow his breathing down, "Wow, what's that? That thing is loud."

  2. - Top - End - #872
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin makes his was back to the group, a bit of shame on his face.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Does he find his chain or is it lying near the creature?


    Walking up to them, he asks "Well, how do we handle this thing?"

    it might step on my harp
    "There is that, amongst other things. Maesyn, if you could keep it distracted, we could either gather our gear and leave... or gather our gear and situate ourselves to attack. What do the rest of you think?".

  3. - Top - End - #873
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    A grin crosses the gnome and he start to chuckle.
    "Have no fear, don't forget there is a gnome in this party. And distractions are our forte." He stands tall as he gives a few of his suggestions


    "I could create dancing lights that will grow brighter every minute with at the same place ghost sound that does the same. Giving the impression we are not alone and it has 3 other adventure parties to content with after it is done with us. I have 3 spells for each"


    "I can create 2 illusions today one with sound and other without it. Maybe I could create a second Mister Muscle? to confuse the beast?"


    "We left in a hurry so i had no change to replace it with a combat spell but my Unseen Servant could aid one of you in donning the armor?"
    he eyes Axara.

    "I can summon a celestial bombard beetle, shower the beast with a Scorching Ray or color spray spell, it will only stun the beats for a few seconds."

    "With reminds me" he opens his belt pouch "got 2 low quality health potions , a colorspray wand" he shows a pink wand "a low level magic missile wand" he shows a blue wand. "a compass a Magnifying glass, 3 pens and some ink"
    "and my eating dagger, guess i don't need that anything soon"
    he looks at his fox decorated dagger as he puts it away.

    "Maybe someone is better of borrowing my ring of protection?" he points at his purple purple dragon ring on one of his 8 small fingers.

    Quill eyes the Wheloon Vigilantes with interest no doubt these veterans have a much better insight then he does.
    Last edited by Ouroborosi; 2012-09-29 at 09:59 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  4. - Top - End - #874
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin stands to the side, listening to the gnome.

    "Maybe, Maesyn, instead of donning your armor, if you stayed back and fired your bow? It would only take me a moment to pick up my chain and, with the help of yon gnome's helpful illusions, I can keep it distracted long enough for the rest of you to fell the beast at range. If I concentrate on my defense to keep it from hitting me, with the summoned beetle to cover my retreat, as necessary? Or, I can enlarge and take the fight to the beast? Starting off with this 'Color Spray' sounds like it would give us a few moments of tactical advantage."

  5. - Top - End - #875
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Quote Originally Posted by Ouroborosi View Post
    As he places them on his nose he addresses a problem that can't wait "So.. did you guys suffer long from Pithecophobia?"
    Maesyn blinks at the Gnome. "Never before; but in this case, it was a supernatural trait of the Gambol, not an internalized phobia."

    He continues, "Whatever we do, we should do it quickly. I'm told that Gambols are extremely hard to hit at range, even with spells -- but if several of us were firing simultaneously, it might be enough to negate that disadvantage."


    Maesyn Silverhair

  6. - Top - End - #876
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Ryxikor listens to the other's plans. He believes if there is a good distraction, he could sneak in and hopefully find his bow and quiver in the mess that use to be his tent. Having caught his breath now after an excursion through the woods, the elf moves over to stand behind a tree close to his mangled tent, waiting for the gnome to cause a distraction.

  7. - Top - End - #877
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Axara looks at Quill ‘Pithecophobia? What is that? Some kind of magical curse? I never heard of it in my teaching of Mystra and I know it is not a venereal disease.

    The group finally regroup, seeing the gambol gorging himself with the rations in Axara’s backpack.

    Savin can see his chain where he dropped it and Ryxikor knows that someone, inside the destroyed tent is Organripper.

    Quill goes over a long list of potential action to get rid of that gambol as well as his inventory of things.

    Savin proposes that the group attack from afar while he enlarge and distracts the ape. Axara points that no one has their range weapon on them nor does Savin has access to his potions. The warrior supports a color spray approach.

    Maesyn gives all the info he has about the gambol and how range attacks are usually not effective against it but could still work.

    Axara propose the following idea ‘Well, I have this spell that would allow me to go gather some stuff untouched assuming I can overcome the beast will. It will be short time (4 rounds) but enough to gather a few weapons. After that a distraction would be welcome or that beast could follow me.

    Ryxikor stays silent but like the idea of a distraction.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  8. - Top - End - #878
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Quill shakes his head when Savin sugests to use his colorspray wand "a colorspray spell only stuns it for 6 seconds if where lucky"

    "I am not that great a fan of enchantment spell but miss pairs does present a solution. I will stay near her incase the attempt goes wrong and if so blast it with my prepared colorspray spell. I can maintain a more complex illusion of mister muscles while concentrating so give the word if you need somthing more real to assist in covering your retreat."
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  9. - Top - End - #879
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    The warrior elf, Ryxikor, stands behind the nearest tree to his mangled tent. He looks at the mess, trying to discern where his belongings are, mainly his weapon's belt, bow and quiver. Once the distraction has started, Ryx quietly, and trying to hide, moves towards his tent and rummages through, trying to find his weapons. Ryx tries to get everything, figuring he can slide his arm through both the weapon's belt and arrow quiver, then grab his bow, and make it back to the 'safety' of hiding behind a tree.

    Spoiler
    Show

    spot weapons before he moves: (1d20+2)[12]
    hide: (1d20+8)[20]
    move silent: (1d20+8)[10]
    search weapons: (1d20+9)[15]

  10. - Top - End - #880
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "It's too risky, Lady Axara," Maesyn asserts. "I can safely fascinate the creature from here, and we'll know immediately if it worked or not. Is everyone ready? You'll have only a few seconds, so move quickly, and don't make any aggressive moves toward the Gambol."

    With an affirmative response, Maesyn will attempt to fascinate the Gambol using his oratorical skills: "Hold fast, yon simian, and heed my words! You are advised to retreat and leave us be; for we shall be moving on in only a few short hours. If you ignore my words, your selfishness will be your downfall. Allow me to expound upon the consequences..."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perform (oratory) check (sets the DC for the Gambol's Will save): (1d20+10)[28]

    If successful, the fascination will last four rounds.



    Maesyn Silverhair

  11. - Top - End - #881
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin, preparing to charge in, instead listens to Silverhair's idea.
    He nods acquiescence and prepares to charge in, dagger in hand, in case this fails.

  12. - Top - End - #882
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Quill proposes to use color spray or use an illusion of Savin to help Axara with her sanctuary plan. Then he calls her Miss Pairs.

    The cleric of Mystra put her forces smile at she looks. ‘They are pretty nice, aren’t they? she says as she refers to her endowed chest. ‘Not let me make something clear Quillmeister. If you refer to me again as Miss Pairs, your spectacle will have a bad encounter with my mace. Is this understood. She shakes her head. ‘MEN! Regardless of their race, they all think with the wrong body part!

    In the meantime, Ryxikor positions himself behind a tree to go through his stuff as soon as the gambol is occupied.

    Axara is ready to cast sanctuary when Maesyn explains that he has a much better and safer idea. He can use his oratory skills to fascinate the little willed creature to allow the other to gather their stuff.

    Savin is preparing himself to charge if the fascination does not work but Maesyn brilliant choice of words and eloquence works beautifully.

    The gambol stops eating and sits there quietly, looking at Maesyn and listening in total fascination. Seeing the beast listening to Maesyn is quite a sight.

    Axara immediately moves in and grab her mace, her shield and her wand of healing, making sure not to make any moves or gesture the gambol could interpret as hostile. She also picks up Maesyn beautiful harp and his magical rapier before returning next to the bard.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Round 1:
    Move to get where your stuff is
    Pick up 1 thing
    Round 2: pick up 2 things
    Round 3: pick up 2 things
    Round 4: pick up 1 thing
    Move to get out of there.
    Picking up an armor will count as two things.
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-10-02 at 09:05 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  13. - Top - End - #883
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin cautiously moves in, dagger held low at his side, to pick up his chain. Moving towards his bedroll, he sheaths his dagger. Once he has his bedroll, he moves into a defensive position just off the line between Maesyn and the beast.

  14. - Top - End - #884
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Ryx moves in quickly and grabs his equipment, then reversing his steps, moves back to the tree and prepares to battle the ape-like creature.

    Spoiler
    Show

    1st round: move in, grab weapons belt (belt holds both rapier and organripper)
    2nd round: grab quiver and bow
    3rd round: scoop up armor
    4th round: snatch backpack, move out

  15. - Top - End - #885
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "... and, I must remind my compatriots at this point in time... assuming I have their attention... that simultaneous attacks will be the key to destroying you if you do not retreat. Every additional projectile will increase the odds of any one of them landing and causing your doom, so do not think we will attack you singly."


    Maesyn Silverhair

  16. - Top - End - #886
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Surprised by Axara's behaviour Quill is dumbstruck. He never could understand why some humans act on things to get the absolute opposite.

    What is she so mad about anyway? She was the one that wanted to make it clear she was the only woman in the group? the flirting, her armor, the body movements it doesn't make any sense.

    He called her pairs as that is what he sees while looking at the woman, why are these humans so tall? he even has to speak from quite a distance to make eye contact with anyone or risk straining his neck.

    No, he comes back to his first impression of her. She is a broken doll one hides most of her worries behind sexual related jokes. Her visits to the brothel where not as voluntary as the black haired elf it seems.

    His face turns to pity for a moment then he looks down in thought arms crossed. "Miss curves, miss opposition, miss curtains" She needs a nickname that's for sure.

    With that in mind he moves to his sleeping place and cast Unseen servant
    and asks it "Hand me a scrollcase"

    As he picks up his backpack and his scroll case with magic scrolls
    he takes an other from his unseen servant.

    He then moves near the campfire as the unseen servant follows him with his third scrollcase and takes it

    A smile crosses the gnomes lips as he uses the fire to hide behind.
    "Pick up a burning piece of wood and poke that ape with it" he orders his servant. As he begins his shield spell.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Round 1:
    Move to get to his stuff cast where your stuff is
    cast unseen servant order it to pick up a scroll case
    Round 2: pick up backpack, scroll case and the US picked up
    Round 3: move near the camp fire (order US to pick up piece of wood from the the fire.
    Round 4: order US to poke the ape with the burning piece of wood. cast shield.


    suddenly Quills bedroll moves and the head of a weasel pops out. She yawns and looks around the commotion has finally awoken her.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  17. - Top - End - #887
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin is very careful in gathering his spike chain and his bedroll before moving back out of range near Maesyn.

    Ryxikor is greedier and picks up nearly all his inventory before moving out.

    Maesyn continues his oration as Axara gives him his harp and rapier.

    Quill is shocked at Axara’s comments. She senses that she confused the smart gnome but all she does is gives him a weak smile. Quill realizes that there is something much darker behind Axara’s blue eyes and that her behavior is probably tied to a sad and tragic past.

    The bard finally ends his speech. The ape looks at him confused. Quill standing close to the magical beast and asks his unseen servant to poke him. The gambol ignores him. It stands up and starts drumming his chest.

    The group recognizes that it was the same gesture it did prior to the howl of fear.

    Spoiler
    Show
    gombal is flat footed right now. I will post a map on obsidian portal with my best guess of location. If you decide to attack the magical beast, you can but need an initiative roll for next round.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  18. - Top - End - #888
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "Maybe this wasn't such a great idea" the gnome things "better look out for myself first" he chants and moves his arms as quite as he can hoping the burning flames would mask his smell and movement.

    suddenly a small cluster of blue robed gnomes appear al attempting not to catch attention.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: (1d20+1)[12]
    Hide: (1d20+5)[15]

    Mirror Image copies (1d4+2)[3]

    ooc: that was +2 for being level 4 right? if not subtract 1
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  19. - Top - End - #889
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Once the elf returns to the tree with his belongings, he drops them to the ground unceremoniously. Before doing anything else, he picks up his short bow and an arrow from his quiver, aiming the arrow at the beasts heart, Ryxikor lets the arrow fly, hoping he catches the ape-like beast in a vulnerable spot.

    Spoiler
    Show

    init: (1d20+3)[13]
    move action: grab bow and arrow
    standard action: range attack on gambol

    attack with short bow: (1d20+7)[16]
    damage: (1d6)[2]
    sneak attack damage (if applicable): (2d6)[12]
    ooc: gambol is 30' or less away and flat-footed, i think i can get sneak attack

  20. - Top - End - #890
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin stand ready to either retreat or charge. Feeling that this may be a bit much for them, he is about to take a quick look back when he hears a familiar 'twang' of a bow and he sees an arrow go flying towards the beast.

    "Aw, hell... BATTLE!!!" he yells as he rush at the surprised beast.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Savin
    AC ~16; Current ~ 14
    HP ~ 39; Current ~ 39

    Free action


    Standard action
    Charge the Gambol
    (1d20+10)[2](12)
    Crit conf
    (1d20+10)[15](25)
    Damage
    (2d4+5)[1][3](9)

    Move action



    Effects~
    Charge - +2 attack/-2AC



  21. - Top - End - #891
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Initiative: Gambol, Axara, Ryxikor, Savin, Quill, [b](action stopped here)[b] Maesyn

    Maesyn finishes his speech and the gambol looks at him with a confused look, not sure exactly what has happened and what is going on.

    Axara decides to tilt the odds in the group favors knowing that the odds are stacking against them. She holds her holy symbol and asks for Mystra to help her allies to strike true. There is a burst of magic light and suddenly everyone feel more accurate.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Axara cast Bless: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.


    Ryxikor unleashes an arrow that hit the flat footed gambol. It screams its rage as the arrow digs deep and hit its spleen.

    Savin decides to charge the flat footed gambol. However, he fails to hit the flatfooted monster, even with the help of Axara’s bless spell.

    Quill decides to confuse the Gambol even more by creating duplicate copies of himself. No one knows who the real Quill is.

    Effects
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bless: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects - Round 1/40
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-10-09 at 12:48 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  22. - Top - End - #892
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Seeing his arrow sinkinto the ape, Ryx smiles as he pulls another arrow free and moves quickly through the campground. As he sees the many gnomes, the elf only sighs, thinking, one was enough. The elven warrior sets up and lets his arrow fly.

    Spoiler
    Show

    HP: 24/24
    AC: 17

    move action: grab another arrow, and move 30' to F2
    standard action: range attack on gambol

    attack with short bow: (1d20+8)[22]
    damage: (1d6)[2]

  23. - Top - End - #893
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    AC: 12 (no armor)
    HP: 17/17
    Spells: bard: 0 3/3, 1 3/3, 3 1/1; sorc: 0 3/3

    Maesyn's oratory ends as ... well, a couple of his allies attack. Assessing the situation quickly, he decides that he needs to give the primate even more targets to choose from. He steps forward and casts summon monster II, attempting to summon giant fire beetles.

    Move action: Move to G9.

    Standard action: Cast summon monster II

    Spoiler
    Show
    Number of beetles summoned: (1d3)[1]

    IF ONE BEETLE SUMMONED: summoned to B5.
    IF TWO BEETLES SUMMONED: summoned to D5 and C8.
    IF THREE BEETLES SUMMONED: summoned to B5, B7, and E6.

    Beetles' attacks to come in next post.



    Maesyn Silverhair

  24. - Top - End - #894
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Spoiler
    Show
    Apparently I shouldn't bother trying to summon more than one lower-level creature; first the porpoises and now the beetles. What a waste.


    Fire beetle attack:

    Spoiler
    Show
    Fire beetle attack (from square B5, flanking with Savin) vs flat-footed Gambol: (1d20+3)[9]
    Damage (if hit): (2d4)[4]



    Maesyn Silverhair

  25. - Top - End - #895
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin, seeing the creature isn't wounded by the attack, steps back and quaffs another one of his potions.


    Spoiler
    Show

    Savin
    AC ~16; Current ~ 15 (Enlarged)
    HP ~ 39; Current ~ 39

    Move action
    5 foot step to F-G/9-10

    Standard action
    Take potions of enlarge





    Effects~
    Enlarged:+2 strength, +5 reach, -2 dexterity, -1 AC
    Morale +1 to hit and saves vs. fear effects


  26. - Top - End - #896
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    AC: 12 (no armor)
    HP: 17/17
    Spells: bard: 0 3/3, 1 3/3, 3 0/1; sorc: 0 3/3

    Maesyn, wanting no part of melee with this creature, casts a spell, which lifts Savin's javelin and brings it closer to him.

    Standard action: Maesyn casts mage hand on Savin's javelin and moves it 15 feet toward Maesyn's position.


    Maesyn Silverhair
    Last edited by LtPowers; 2012-10-09 at 09:07 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #897
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Initiative: Gambol, Axara (action stopped here), Ryxikor, Savin, Quill, Maesyn

    Maesyn moves ten feet forward and summons a single giant celestial fire beetle. The creature tries to bite the flat footed ape but fails to do so.

    The gambol sees so many enemies around him and decides to take care of the closest one, the fire beetle. It grabs it and bites in it in two. However, instead of the crunchy taste of beetle meat, the bug disappears in the gambol mouth. After that the gambol climbs the tree. It is currently 15 feet above ground.

    Axara looks at the large ape in the tree and realizes that she has no range weapon. No one has been hurt so far so she decides to wait to see how the event unfold.

    Ryxikor unleashes another arrow that hit the gambol. It tries to avoid it but cannot.

    Savin takes a 5 steps back and drinks his famous potion of enlargement.

    Quill thinks for a second about using color spray on the ape but he would have to go under the tree and the ape could fall on him and having a ton of flesh fall on you is definitively not good for one’s health. He then think about using scorching ray but the ape is too far. Thus, he decides to use his blue wand and unleashes a magi missile at the Gambol.

    Spoiler
    Show
    MM Wand: 49 charges left – Ouro, update sheet when you can


    Maesyn knows how easily the creature can kill him so he decides to use his magic to gather Savin’s javelin which moves 15 feet closer to him.

    The gambol decides to jump on top of the enlarged Savin and pummel him but its foot get caught as it jump and it lands right in front of Savin who use the opportunity to attack him. He buries the spike chain into the ape which is now quite bloodied.
    [spoiler}Gambol at 50% HP[/spoiler]

    The gambol then unleashes his fury on Savin. It is able to bite Savin twice but likely for our warrior, the claw miss.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Savin: -25HP – Currently at 15/39


    Axara turns white when she sees the real power of the gambol. She moves behind Savin and invokes Mystra’s magic to heal him. She partially repairs his damaged flesh.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Axara drops Shield Spell for Cure Moderate Wounds
    Savin: +13HP – Currently at 27/39


    Effects
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bless: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects - Round 2/40
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-10-10 at 09:08 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  28. - Top - End - #898
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Ryxikor's eyes go wide when he sees all the abitlities of the ape, especially what he can inflict with those dangerous claws and teeth. The elf quickly moves to the opposite side of the camp, while he grabs another arrow from his quiver. Once he crosses the clearing, Ryx settles behind some brush, hoping to conceal him as much as possible. When the elven warrior sees an opening, he lets fly his arrow.

    Spoiler
    Show

    HP: 24/24
    AC: 13

    move action: grab another arrow, move 25' to A2
    standard action: range attack with short bow

    attack: (1d20+8)[10]
    damage: (1d6)[6]
    ooc: i didn't subtract 4 for firing into melee, didnt know if i'm suppose to when enemy is that large.


  29. - Top - End - #899
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    AC: 12 (no armor)
    HP: 17/17
    Spells: bard: 0 3/3, 1 3/3, 3 0/1; sorc: 0 2/3

    Maesyn takes a step backwards as the javelin comes into his hand. He throws it at the Gambol, hoping to get a lucky hit -- or at least distract the Gambol long enough for Ryxikor to get a lucky hit.

    5-foot-step to H10.
    Move action: deliver javelin to hand via mage hand
    Standard action: Attack Gambol (at range) with javelin

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ranged javelin attack (+1 masterwork, +1 bless): (1d20+7)[26]
    Damage (if hit): (1d6)[5]



    Maesyn Silverhair

  30. - Top - End - #900
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin, feeling the rage well up in him, screams at the top of his lungs, an almost inhuman howl that comes up from his fury has he lashes out with his chain.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Savin
    AC ~16; Current ~ 13 (Enlarged & Rage)
    HP ~ 39; Current ~ 28+8 temp

    Move action

    Standard action
    Spike chain attack
    (1d20+12)[5](17)

    Confirmation (if necessary)
    (1d20+12)[4](16)


    Damage
    (2d6+10)[3][3](16)


    Effects~
    Enlarged:+2 strength, +5 reach, -2 dexterity, -1 AC
    Morale +1 to hit and saves vs. fear effects
    Rage:1/7 rounds, +4 strength, +4 con, +2 morale to will, -2 AC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •