Page 31 of 83 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031323334353637383940415681 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 930 of 2463
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Initiative: Gambol, Axara (action stopped here), Ryxikor, Savin, Quill, Maesyn

    Ryxikor continues to move around the perimeter and unleashes another arrow. It fails to hit the gambol..

    Savin is now in a direct melee fight with the gambol. Unfortunately for him, his spike chain does not hit the ape.

    Quill quickly evaluate the distance between him and the gambol and decides to try to hit it with one of his favorite spell, scorching ray. A ray of fire appears in his hand and goes toward the large carnivorous ape. However, the gnome was too careful not to hit Savin and his scorching ray ends up missing its target by a lot.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Adjustement needed on Ouro’s Sheet
    MM Wand: 49 charges left
    Scorching Ray spell used


    Maesyn use his magic to get Savin’s javelin into his hand and throw it at the gambol. The ape tries to avoid it but fails, the javelin burying itself deep in the gambol’s thigh.

    The gambol roars in pain and fury and continues his pummeling of Savin. Knowing that its survival is at stake, the gambol attacks the enlarge warrior with all the ferocity of a cornered animal. It bites Savin, they claws him perfectly with its first claw before clawing him again and finally biting him one more time. Savin falls to the floor like a huge mass, on the brink of death.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Savin: -36HP – Currently at -9/39 – actually -1/39 as the enrage extra HP disappears as Savin becomes unconscious


    Axara turns white when she sees the enlarged warrior fall for the first time. She touches him while imploring Mystra “Lady of Mystery, please help me bring back this fallen warrior. He is giving his life for my lady’ She partially repairs his damaged flesh. She whispers to him ‘Stay down. Cannot give that thing a chance to get you out as you get up. I am running out of magic …

    Spoiler
    Show
    Axara drops Hold Person for Cure Moderate Wounds
    Savin: +14HP – Currently at 13/39


    Savin is awake but prone.

    Effects
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bless: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects - Round 3/40
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  2. - Top - End - #902
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    AC: 12 (no armor)
    HP: 17/17
    Spells: bard: 0 3/3, 1 3/3, 3 0/1; sorc: 0 2/3

    Maesyn steps forward and casts another healing spell on Savin, hoping it buys enough time for the warrior and the archer to drive the giant primate off.

    Spoiler
    Show
    cure light wounds: (1d8+4)[10]



    Maesyn Silverhair

  3. - Top - End - #903
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Ryxikor, standing naked, his taut lean elven body glistening in the moonlight, watches in horror as the ape-creature pummels an enlarged Savin into unconsciousness, or maybe death for all Ryx knows from across the campsite. He wonders what to do, what can hurt this creature or maybe even just scare it away. He hesitates momentarily, wondering what to do, he glances across the clearing to the others. Once the others start to react, Ryx darts around some brush, trying to get right behind the obvious carnivorous beast, and be able to send an arrow straight into it's heart from the back. He grabs another arrow as he moves, then lets it fly once he settles into position.

    Spoiler
    Show

    HP: 24/24
    AC: 13

    hold action til after Maesyn
    move action: grab arrow as he moves 30' to A7 (if he cant get theat far then B7)
    standard action: range attack with short bow

    attack: (1d20+10)[30] (includes flanking and bless)
    damage: (1d6)[1]
    sneak attack damage: (1d6)[5]

  4. - Top - End - #904
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Initiative: Gambol, Axara, Quill (action stopped here), Ryxikor, Savin, Maesyn

    Ryxikor and Savin decide to delay their actions to see what the gnome is going to come up with and they both know that a diversion is needed.

    The multiple Quills move toward the ape and using a pinch of red sand, unleashes a festival of color from their hands. There is a lot of color everywhere but only the gambol seems to be affected. This is too much for the Gambol who has never seems that much color and is now stunned.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Adjustment needed on Quill’s Sheet
    MM Wand: 49 charges left
    Color Spray Wand 49 charges left
    Scorching Ray spell used
    Color Spray spell used


    Ryxikor immediately moves into action. He positions himself near the tree and unleashes an arrow that hit the gambol in the throat. The ape looks really hurt.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Gambel under 20% HP


    Savin grabs his spike chain, gets up and swings his weapon at the ape. However, the spiked chain had stuck itself in the ground and a result, Savin’s attempt nearly decapitate Axara.

    Maesyn moves closer to Savin and use his magic to heal the fighter.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Savin” +10HP – Currently at 23/39


    The gambol is stunned and does not move.

    Axara gambles that it is time to try to end this fight. She moves around the Gambol to flank the ape and swings her mace. However her gamble fails as the ape natural hide prevent the mace from doing any damages.

    Quill tries to apply the same strategy but that time the gambol primitive mind does not fall for the spray of color coming from Quill's blue wand.

    The gambol is not stunned anymore.

    Effects
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bless: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects - Round 4/40
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-10-12 at 07:56 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  5. - Top - End - #905
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    As the nightime stars twinkle in and out above them and the cool breeze chills the elf, Ryxikor curses under his breath as Axara moves in front of him, "What are you about, moving in front of me?" he asks in a whisper. Without hesitating, and trying to ignore the movements of the priestess, Ryx grabs another arrow and lets it fly, hopefully missing Axara, and hitting the beast.

    Spoiler
    Show

    HP: 24/24
    AC: 13

    move action: grab another arrow
    standard action: range attack with short bow
    attack: (1d20+10)[20]
    damage: (1d6)[2]
    sneak attack damage: (1d6)[1]

  6. - Top - End - #906
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    AC: 12 (no armor)
    HP: 17/17
    Spells: bard: 0 3/3, 1 2/3, 3 0/1; sorc: 0 2/3

    Maesyn steps forward and casts another healing spell on Savin, hoping it buys enough time for the warrior and the archer to drive the giant primate off.

    Spoiler
    Show
    cure light wounds: [roll0]



    Maesyn Silverhair

  7. - Top - End - #907
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Spoiler
    Show
    Let's try that again.

    Cure light wounds: (1d8+4)[7]

  8. - Top - End - #908
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin, his groggy as the beast stands above him, feels his strength ebbing away.
    "Tempus... grant me the strength to defeat this beast!" he implores the Lord of Battles.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Savin
    AC ~16; Current ~ 13 (Enlarged & Fatigued)
    HP ~ 39; Current ~ 30

    Move action
    None

    Standard action
    Spike chain attack
    (1d20+9)[12](21)


    Confirmation (if necessary)
    (1d20+9)[1](10)


    Damage
    (2d6+5)[3][1](9)



    Effects~
    Enlarged:+2 strength, +5 reach, -2 dexterity, -1 AC
    Morale +1 to hit and saves vs. fear effects
    Fatigued:-2 to dexterity and strength


  9. - Top - End - #909
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Rxyikor knocks an arrow on his bow and aims at the large ape. He is careful not to hit Axara or Savin. Actually, he is so worried about hitting his teammates that his arrow misses the target.

    Savin is very tired but knows that the fight is not over. He invokes Tempus for help and it seems that his God is listening to Savin as the warrior from the plains lands a devastating blow that put the Gambol on the verge of death.

    Maesyn touches the warrior back and and infuses his with additional healing magic.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sain: +7HP - Currently at 30/39


    The gambol follows its instinct and realizes that this fight will not end well for it. It decides to abandon this territory and withdraw from the fight.

    Everyone breathes easier as the gigantic ape disappears from the scene.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  10. - Top - End - #910
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Once the large ape, with huge canines, flees from the campsite, "Whew." escapes the lips of Ryxikor, as he emerges from the brush and trees, holding his elven made short bow, surveying the damage made by the curious territorial gambol. "Well done." he yells to everyone, "Well done madam, oh, I mean, ma'am." he whispers, as he walks by the half naked priestess, wondering if she'll catch the jab.

    "Oh damn, that was a new tent too!" Ryx mumbles under his breath, but accidently loud enough where others could hear. He gets the remains, sleeping bag and the rest of his gear, from the mauled tent, and moves over near a tree, directly opposite where the gambol ran off. He looks up at the sky, to see if it's cloudy or not, hoping the over-hanging limbs and leaves might keep any rain off of him. He sets everything near, easilyy accessable, if needed again, and after a while, tries to fall back asleep.

  11. - Top - End - #911
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin sits back on his haunches, letting whatever reserve of energy drain away as his spiked chain falls to the ground.

    As he grimly looks around at the devastation the creature has wrought, he says to everyone "I'm sorry I failed to keep up my watch and that this creature intruded upon you, unaware." more than a bit shame faced.

  12. - Top - End - #912
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "No worrries Savin, it could've happened to anyone." the rogue says, followed by a muttering of, "It was just my only tent."

  13. - Top - End - #913
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Axara looks at Ryxikor with a disapointed look on her face "And I thought I could spent some time inside that new tent ..... ALONE"

    She smiles at Savin 'It happens to the best of us. We are near the Vast Swamp. Nasty stuff out there. As long as it does not rain ......"

    She goes inspecting her back pack. "Bad news Quill. Your food and the weasel food is all gone and let me see what else did that ape destroy."
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  14. - Top - End - #914
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "Gambols move too fast for anyone to provide warning," Maesyn points out. "There is little you could have done differently. But it is fortunate that it was you who was armored and ready when it arrived, as I doubt any of us could have withstood those vicious attacks."


    Maesyn Silverhair

  15. - Top - End - #915
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    As he looks up at the stars, he realizes the sun will soon be up. "The sun will soon be up," Ryxikor states as the darknes of the night has already lightened a little, as the sun soon makes it's approach on the horizon, "...maybe we should get ready and head on out. Looking at that map. we have a good distance to hike." he quickly adds.

    Pulling his clothes on, donning his nicely crafted studded leather armor and calf-high leather boots, the wily elven warrior, who happens to be fond of some of the fineries in life, blurts out, as he buckles his weapon's belt and potion belt, "We could always head back to Wheloon, to pick up another tent or two."

    All the while, ignoring Axara's snide remark.
    Last edited by puffmagicdragon; 2012-10-14 at 11:59 AM.

  16. - Top - End - #916
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    After hearing the gruesome faith of his ration the gnome remains clam. The weasel however makes quite a scene has she rolls on her back screeching in disappointment.

    As he looks at his familiar the gnome tries to rember if there are a few small towns nearby where they can get some supplies
    Spoiler
    Show

    Knowledge (Geography)(1d20+8)[24]
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  17. - Top - End - #917
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Thanks to his knowledge of magical beasts, Maesyn points to Savin how hard it is to see a gambol coming in advance. He also points to the fact that the group was lucky that Savin was in guard duty when the gambol decided to claim new territory.

    Axara smiles. I have a piece of good news. It seems that only the food for Quill and his furry friends were damages by that hungry beast.

    Ryxikor, while getting dressed, proposes two courses of action: following the ‘pilgrimage’ trails of the petitioners or go back to Wheloon.

    Quill is familiar with the territory and knows that there are no commercial settlements in the Vast Swamp.

    Axara disappears with her soap and comes back looking very refreshed. She pulls on her adventurer outfit and then her armor. ‘I believe we should be moving on. Mordium’ sister might be already dead. Any additional time we spent trying to get stuff for our comfort increases her chance for doom. I owe to Mordium, follower of Mystra, who died for my goddess to do all I can to try to save his sister. If we start now, we could reach the Unknown Shrine by the end of the day. By the way does any of you know anything about this shrine?

    Spoiler
    Show
    It is just a ruined shrine in swamp. Who and why it was build is a knowledge which has been lost. So anyone who feel like BSing the rest of the group, go ahead!
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-10-15 at 08:29 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  18. - Top - End - #918
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    The elf remains quiet, knowing nothing of this shrine. As the others finish preparing for the trek to the shrine, Ryxikor eats a small portion of some of his rations, tossing a piece of dried meat to the amusing weasel. Once the group heads out on the trail for the shrine, Ryx, holding his short bow, brings up the rear.

  19. - Top - End - #919
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "Wheloon is the closest source for getting to get the gear back." the gnome let's out a deep sigh. "I was hoping we got enough food to get to our destination as hunting is illegal. But if you don't say a thing i won't to."

    he winks as he collects his remaining gear. "Silks, Silver, P-curves and mister muscles. let's get a move on these people won't rescue themselves"
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  20. - Top - End - #920
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "We don't have to hunt; we can always forage," Maesyn points out.


    Maesyn Silverhair

  21. - Top - End - #921
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "As we travel, we're certain to scare something up. We might not get anything big, but a rabit or two would be a nice change to our rations." Ryx points out as they leave their makeshift campsite.

  22. - Top - End - #922
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Ryxikor gives some scraps to Quill’s familiar and get ready to leave.

    Quill indicates that there will be not commercial settlement between here and their destination. Food could become an issue. However, the gnome is willing to hunt although he does think it is not legal. No one knows what kind of hunting could be done in the Vast Swamp without being a prey yourself.

    As Quill give Axara another nickname, she shakes her head ‘They are not P cup size. They are like a D size or something. She smiles and winks at Ryxikor before starting the march.

    Maesyn indicates that foraging is also a possibility if the food supplies run low.

    The group starts walking, following the make shift map toward that unknown shrine. To the group surprise, they do not enter the Vast Swamp yet. They see some games on the side but it is always far away. They do not cross anyone as it seems that no one is going toward or out of the Vast Swamp.

    Spoiler
    Show
    If you want to try hunt or foraging, run the roll ad make an IC fluffy post. As an FYI, the other 3 group members (Savin, Maesyn and Ryxikor) have enough food for Quill all the way to the lost refuge


    Quill keeps the group on the right path (at least according to the map) them for the first half of the trip and then it is Maesyn and Axara and finally Savin and Axara. Ryxikor seems too busy checking Axara’s armor to help with directions.

    The group walks for a total of 8 hours, stopping for lunch and for some little break. Finally, as the sun as started its decline in the sky, the group sees their destination for the night.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Rations are for full day so get rid of one at the end of the day. Whoever feed Quill subtract another one.


    Atop a hill ahead, the group sees the silhouettes of columns and broken walls against the sky. It must be the Unknown Shrine. As the group stands, gazing up at it, a shift in the wind brings the scent of a cook-fire to the group nose. Someone atop the hill is roasting rabbit.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  23. - Top - End - #923
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    When Quill notice the game his eyes sparkle and asks the others to wait.
    "Just let me it will be fun." the gnome smiles as he walk away from the group.

    Spoiler
    Show
    using a daily charge of speak with animals (burrow mammals only)
    he makes a odd suggestion to the field.

    "Juicy, juicy rabbits. who wants one! This is your change my little predators. they may be crafty but together we can do it! Gather here if you all want a juicy rabbit together we are strong together we won't be hungry today then!"

    if the foxes, badgers and weasels come out of hiding the gnome asks about nearby rabbit holes, birds and eggs. And together they make a strategy to corner rabbits, steal eggs and maybe even chase some Pheasant or other animal toward his adventure group. keeping it simple he draws a strategy map on the ground in blue colors
    Spoiler
    Show
    Prestidigitionton charge used


    Spoiler
    Show
    any other rolls?


    if that doesn't work then for a while Quill and assistant try to work as a team as a natural predator the weasel tries to chase a few rabbits toward the gnome or others that try to help in the job. Assistant pressures the rabbits when they flee in there holes.

    Survival both for a gnome and a weasel (1d20+1)[13] (1d20+1)[14]
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  24. - Top - End - #924
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    The elven mercenary stands at the ready, waiting for a rabbit to show itself among the tall weeds and grasses, so he can sight it down and kill it quickly like he has done so many times before. Ryx can't help but hear the ramblings of the gnome and just shakes his head, but a short time later, with Ryx still empty-handed, seeing Quill emergeing from some of the brush with a nice sized rabbit in hand seems to frustrate the elf. He stows the arrow back in his quiver, shouldering his short bow as he walks by and scoffs at the gnome, "Ugh, well done bookmaster."

    Later that evening, as hues of red and orange streak the sky as the sun begins it's descent, are spectacular, but Ryxikor only stares up at the columns ahead, The Unknown Shrine, his nose tilted slightly upwards, "Damn, is everybody eating rabbit but me." he mumbles to himself, "So, do we let our presence be known? Who out here risks so high with a campfire and such." the elf asks the rest of the group, then thinks of the night before with their campfire and food and what it attracted. Ryx begins thinking it's time to melt into the shadows as they continue their course towards the shrine.

  25. - Top - End - #925
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Savin grins for the first time this day after seeing the bookish gnome beat out the suave elf in the hunting arena.

    "Master Elf" he says with a grin "I believe are new companion used the beguiling ways his people are known for to coax those rabbits into his snares."

    "So, do we let our presence be known? Who out here risks so high with a campfire and such."
    "It wouldn't be the first time I've eaten something caught raw... but I admit, I do not relish doing it again." Looking up at the sky he continues "Its still early enough to cook these and put the fire out. I can build a small block to keep prying eyes out but not prying noses, if you catch my meaning. Unless our master huntsman has some magic to cook his catch?"

  26. - Top - End - #926
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    seeing the campfire the gnome wispers to the party "well this is a check point. It is quite possible the person or persons up there are in league with shewhocorruptsmagic."
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  27. - Top - End - #927
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    south side of reality ...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Axara listens to the adventurers before offering her opinion.

    "I do not need to eat the rabbit but I had to, it would taste much better cooked. It is also clear that who or whatever is up there does not expect visitors as they made no effort to conceal their presence."

    She stops and looks at the 4 heroes. "I also doubt we could hide our fire or the smell of a roasted hare. But I am not a tracker nor a wilderness woman."

    "I also believe the little bookworm is right. Right now we have no idea who is up there. May be some recon would make sense. But once again, I am no general."
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-10-16 at 09:03 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am playing Axara a Level 6 Cleric in FR-Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave
    I am playing Sunleaf a Level 2 Monk 1 Druid in Heroes for Hire

  28. - Top - End - #928
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "Well, no sense in just standing here, let's go up there." Ryx says, as he unshoulders his bow. He turns and starts towards the columns and campfire, "I guess we make our presence known. We're not gonna find out who that is standing down here. As we get closer keep quiet, you don't want our voices to carry and alert them of our presence just yet." Once they get close to the campers, Ryx moves to the shadows and keeps quiet.

    Spoiler
    Show

    hide: (1d20+9)[21]
    move silent: (1d20+9)[27]

  29. - Top - End - #929
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ouroborosi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    H I Ambacht - Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    Quill smiles he already earned two nicknames from these Wheloon vigilantes Quillmeister and little Bookworm.

    With stealth not being his forte the gnome follows the group at a distance (35 feet?)

    If someone gives back there location the gnome plans to cast the sreech of a wild boar on the tail of this familiar she will then jump of his shoulder and runs to the left or right.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Never toss a Dwarf... Halflings are much lighter."

  30. - Top - End - #930
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

    "Perhaps, Ryxikor, you could scout the perimeter and learn what you can, then report back? The more of us go, the greater the chance of being discovered."

    He thinks for a moment. "If it would help, I can cast a spell that would allow you to whisper messages back to me, in case you got into trouble or have other urgent information to convey."


    Maesyn Silverhair

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •