New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Masters of the Nine Swords [IC]

Torog, keeping his blade poised, nods. "Anything but the truth, he dies. No idle talk, no deceit, no wasting time."

Spoiler
    Show
    sense motive is +6

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Agreeing that north sounded best, Master's of Winter and Summer begin running down that path looking for the adept who ran from battle.
    DnD Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Evil Human Sorcerer/Rogue (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-12
    Constitution-12
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-11
    Charisma-13

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Spring and Autumn

Four steps over to the fallen Master and slaps him across the face a few times to rouse him. The Master coughs a few times and lifts an arm to rub his face...or tries to, before the ropes encasing him stop him from moving more than a fraction of an inch. His brow furrows, and he slowly opens an eye, focusing blearily on each of you in turn and then on the tip of Unfettered hovering uncomfortably close to his eye. He looks down at himself and notes his lack of clothing and equipment, but his expression doesn't change--I may be naked and unarmed and vulnerable, his expression seems to say, but I'm still in control and you don't scare me. He shuffles around a bit, wincing at the pain of his wound, and nods minutely, satisfied that his wound has been treated and he isn't going to bleed out any time soon.

He closes his eye again and sighs. "Tnntj tngk tss jst m pt gsssv?" he mumbles through the gag. "Jst tnts wtv pn nnv. Wtj mnt tgng ts ggv, swgn tg tst yg gnnymn?"

Spoiler
    Show
    After a few moments of thought, you manage to puzzle out what he's saying: "Don't you think this is just a bit excessive? Just the hands would have been enough. Would you mind taking this gag off, so we can talk this out like gentlemen?"

[I'll assume Four took 20 on the Use Rope check with Torog Aiding Another for a total of 27, in case it becomes relevant later.]

Summer and Winter

The two of you rush down the dimly-lit tunnel to the north and soon find your choice validated: you note several signs of the enemy adept's passage--disturbed patches of gravel, dirt sliding down ledges, and such--that he was in too much of a rush to conceal. You run for a good minute through winding tunnels full of side passages until you finally reach a wide-open cavern. The lighting here is slightly better as shafts of sunlight make it down from the surface, and with this light you can just barely make out a humanoid figure on the other side of the clearing, running full-tilt away from you.

Between you and the figure is a maze of stalagmites, which is likely what slowed the adept enough for him to lose his lead. To your right is a sheer cliff that leads to a tunnel higher up in the wall; the climb seems like it would be dangerous, which is likely why the adept didn't take that path, but the tunnel looks like it could be a shortcut to wherever the adept's path leads. Farther ahead, a small crevasse leads to a rickety pathway over a chasm that also looks like it could be a good shortcut for someone brave (or foolhardy) enough to risk it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Survival checks to find and appraise alternate paths:
    Abd: (1d20+7)[11]
    Belcor: (1d20+3)[15]

So, which path is each of you taking? The long, safe path; the short, difficult path; or the short, dangerous path? Choose wisely, young grasshoppers.

When you've decided on your paths, I'll put up a map showing the paths and everyone's positions.
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2012-04-10 at 03:52 PM.
    Better to DM in Baator than play in Celestia
    You can just call me Dice; that's how I roll.

Spoiler: Sig of Holding
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by abadguy View Post
    Darn you PoDL for making me care about a bunch of NPC Commoners!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers View Post
    I'm pretty sure turning Waterdeep into a sheet of glass wasn't the best win condition for that fight. We lived though!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiDuRaritry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PairO'DiceLost View Post
    <Snip>
    Where are my Like, Love, and Want to Have Your Manchildren (Totally Homo) buttons for this post?
    Won a cookie for this, won everything for this

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

The master of Autumn stares down at the cocoon at his feet.Before speaking slightly "Tell us of the others. Which direction is your Temple? How did you find the Tigerclaw?

looking at the beautiful kukri even the warforged can admire the forge and cast of the steel. "Tell us now or you shall lose your sword hand."- the words flat and without expression.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Torog stands still, moving only to tug the gag down enough to let the man speak before returning to his position, ready to strike.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

Spring and Autumn

The Master spits out threads left in his mouth from the gag and licks his lips to moisten them, a look of disgust on his face. "That wasn't so hard, was it? You could have just asked nicely. The Temple of the Unconquered Sun, the true successor Temple, of which your own is merely a pale reflection, is that way," he says, twitching his head so that his nose points vaguely in the direction that Belcor and Abd ran off. "I could give you better directions if I had a map of the area, but I doubt one of those exists. As to how I obtained Tiger Fang, well, I was not the one who found it."

The Master smiles absently, as if reliving a pleasant memory. "A small group of our adepts tracked down its then-current wielder. They did not say who or what possessed it, nor anything else about the expedition, save that it was somewhere in the Incarnadine Empire to the north. They returned it to the Temple and, in her pride, their leader declared that she was the only worthy wielder of Tiger Fang, and anyone who thought himself more worthy to wield it should speak or forever hold his peace. Well, I stepped into the ring with her, and a few minutes later I was its only worthy wielder." He scowls, and notes, "None of you is a worthy wielder, by the way. You all cheated, sending four against one when a true test of individual skill would require a duel. Kill me if you must, but I would sooner see Tiger Fang languish deep in your Temple's archives than see one of you wield it."
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2018-06-18 at 12:39 PM.

Show

I'm pretty sure turning Waterdeep into a sheet of glass wasn't the best win condition for that fight. We lived though!
    <Snip>
    Where are my Like, Love, and Want to Have Your Manchildren (Totally Homo) buttons for this post?

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

The Master of Autumn stares down at the prisoner. "I care not for rules or fairness. The only rule of war is victory. No matter how it come about."

The metallic figure returns to examining the delicate tiger-engraved blade spinning it around slowly before looking up. "It is a fine weapon. Though not match for the Way of Iron or the Way of Stone. As was proved."

Looking down at the ground he motions- "You may twitch. Draw a map in the dust or describe it to us".

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Abd smiles as he sees the cavern with the stalagmites, his feet inches above the floor, super heated air pushing out to the side and rushing up past his face, warming him from the damp and cold underground cavern system.

He saw the two other options but cared not, he would zoom through this obstacle without thought and catch up to this acolyte from the opposing temple.

Smiling he looked for a second to the Master if winter, for all accounts his opposite, but in opposite perhaps his greatest ally to complement his abilities.

Activating his boots of speed he move forward, leaning at an unnatural angle he zooms forward on a column of intense heat.

"I will pursue straightforward, you move as you wish, I promise to save some of him for you though!"

Spoiler
    Show

Abd will use his boots of speed.
    +20 speed up to 9 rounds. He will use what is necessary to catch up,if he can.
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2012-04-12 at 10:19 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Torog grunts. "Should we waste time with him? His map will be lies. We have the blade. It will no longer be defiled by traitorous hands. Kill him and be done."

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

As the Master of Summer takes off with speed that Belcor had not witnessed before, he takes only seconds to decide what he must do. His ally may be faster now, but the Master of Winter knew he would be able to regain lost ground if he hurries. Without another thought, the Master ran for the chasm in an attempt to get ahead of the young adept and perhaps catch up to his fellow Master.
    DnD Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-12
    Constitution-12
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-11
    Charisma-13

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Summer

The erratic light from your unorthodox mode of transportation throws strange shadows on the wall, turning the maze of stalagmites into a headache-inducing kaleidoscope of images. The adept shoots a look back at you, an expression of fear on his face, and puts on the speed, his legs pumping as hard as they can. You make it into the tunnel soon enough; you're obviously much faster than the tiring adept, but the cavern is wide and he had a good (though quickly narrowing) head start. Though you can't see him past the sharp curves of the tunnel, you can hear the echoes of his labored breathing as you rush after him, and in just under a minute you've gotten within sight of him on a straightaway. From the way he puts on a last frantic burst of speed as he reaches the turn at the end of the straightaway, you judge that there is another clearing ahead.

Winter

As the Master of Summer chases the adept at full speed, you dash for the narrow crevasse, squeeze through, and come upon the rickety stone bridge over the chasm. It slants down to the right and is very crumbly, so despite your tentative steps you almost tumble over the edge, but with a flail of your arms you manage to right yourself and sidestep across the rest of the bridge as fast as you can. You continue jogging ahead through a surprisingly-straight tunnel, having to duck your head as you advance to avoid the jagged ceiling, and you soon reach a ledge that opens up into another small clearing. A large river runs through it, likely the same river that carved the chasm, and the fast-flowing water echoes strangely in the gloom.

The clearing is very dimly lit, though the light is slowly brightening...after a few moments of observation, you can tell that the light is coming from a tunnel across from your ledge, where Abd is chasing your foe. You barely get yourself situated as the adept emerges from the tunnel, heading in your direction; it looks like he's aiming for a narrower part of the river to cross. It doesn't look like he has any idea of your presence.

Map--Round 18
    Spoiler
    Show
    The groups of dots are stalagmites (difficult terrain, cover), the entire room is lit with shadowy terrain, the river is rough water. Any square with gravel (the little gray dots) in it is a lightly obstructed surface.

Abd is 120 feet of movement away from the adept. 7 rounds of Abd's boots of speed are currently used up.

Belcor's ledge is 8 feet up the wall, he can drop without taking falling damage.

Balance checks for Belcor:
    First move action: (1d20+9)[11] vs. DC 22
    Second move action: (1d20+9)[26] vs. DC 22
    Third move action: (1d20+9)[25] vs. DC 22
    Reflex save to catch himself if he fails one check: (1d20+16)[20] vs. DC 20
    Two or more failures means he falls.

Belcor's Hide: (1d20+23)[28] vs. adept's Spot: (1d20+14)[19]
    Belcor's Move Silently: (1d20+23)[36] vs. adept's Listen: (1d20+14)[34]

Spring and Autumn

The Master of Tiger Claw snarls and visibly twitches as Four demeans his honor and skills in the same breath. "How dare you? Victory over honor and fairness? Treachery over skill, too, I'd wager!" To Torog, he barks "You associate with this honorless worm, and yet you call me the lying traitor! I would no sooner help you two or your Temple than I would a beggar, a coward, or a thief, after those remarks!"

He glares at Four a moment longer, then spits at him in anger and frustration; the Master of Autumn easily dodges the glob of spittle, which lands pathetically a few inches before his heavy wood-and-metal foot.
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2012-04-18 at 02:55 AM.

Show

<Snip>

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

"Where are you Abd. I'm here with him, but where are you?"

Sitting upon his perch, he sees the adept begin to run towards the narrow part of the river. Belcor knew that would be his time to strike, when the adept drew near to cross. He could in theory end the battle before it even begone. The question was how. He didn't posses anything to merely slow the young one. He possessed only a weapon and knew how to use it for it's intended purpose. Changing his stance to help with the terrain, Belcor dropped to the ground below and took cover behind the nearest group of stalagmites. The adept would draw near to cross and Belcor would strike.
    DnD Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-12
    Constitution-12
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-11
    Charisma-13

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Torog gives the man a clean cut, sending his head rolling away down the slope of the tunnel. Then, to be safe, crushes his jaw under an armor foot. "Just to be certain. Can't have him talking. Let's find the others."

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Abd smiles as the adept looks back to see him zooming towards him like a crimson comet from the heavens.

His grin fades as he watches the adept take a right and disappear from view. Cursing to himself he continues to move as he is hoping to catch the man.

Spoiler
    Show

Will not use Haste anymore.
    8/10 rounds used.
    Speed is 50, double move 100.

Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    Torog gives the man a clean cut, sending his head rolling away down the slope of the tunnel. Then, to be safe, crushes his jaw under an armor foot. "Just to be certain. Can't have him talking. Let's find the others."
    The robotic Master of Autumn looks up at the goliath with a blank expression. It is good to be rid of him. He would only slow us down and endanger our mission. As you say, let us catch the others".

That said he will stow the dead man's pour and head off after the two lighter heroes.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

Winter

The adept hustles along the unstable shore of the river, constantly looking up, down, and across it as if to judge distance. He looks to the wall once or twice with an annoyed expression, as if to complain that there isn't enough room for him to get a running start. Eventually he reaches the narrow neck of the river and backs up for a bit of a running start; when he stops and turns back to the river, he stands barely three sword-lengths away from where you are hidden behind the stalagmites.

The near-darkness around you brightens as Abd steps out of the tunnel, the column of fire that carries him bringing near-daylight to the clearing. The adept shoots a worried glance at him and prepares to jump.

Summer

When you enter the clearing, you see the adept several yards away, standing next to a cluster of stalagmites and looking ready to take a running leap across the rushing river that bisects the clearing. You assume the ever-capable Master of Winter is in the area as well, having arrived through a small crevasse partway up the wall, but you don't immediately see him. The adept shoots you a worried glance and prepares to jump.

Spring and Autumn

Leaving the enemy Master's body to rot, you easily pick up your compatriots' trail and start after them. You don't hear or see any sign of them or their quarry, so it looks like it will be a long trek to catch up with them.

Map--Round 19

Show

<Snip>

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

While the adept could in theory provide information, Belcor knew that it was too dangerous to allow the possibility to escape, and so his attack needed to be fatal. Once the adept neared Belcor's location, he moved out from his hiding spot to attack. Approaching with his mind focused, Belcor attacked the adept, with his most dangerous sword strike.

Spoiler
    Show

Using Diamond Nightmare Blade
    Concentration check vs Adept's AC (1d20+26)[45]
    If it works, damage is 4x
    Attack (1d20+20)[35]
    Damage (1d6+8)[9]
    DnD Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-12
    Constitution-12
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-11
    Charisma-13

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

The master of spring rushes down the tunnels, the sound of is heavy footfalls and heavy armor echoing off the stone walls.

Spoiler
    Show
    run action till he catches up or has to stop to not get tired

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

The Master of Autumn pounds along beside the goliath, massive metallic body scraping the walls as the pair of them race to catch up with the nimbler and faster colleagues who are hunting their prey.

Spoiler
    Show

As Torog, run after the prey.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

Turning the corner the Master of summer grimaces as his feet lower to the floor and shift into a more offensive maneuver, once again his feet become a blur of movement as he rockets across the cavern closing in on the adept, as he does Flames burst into supernatural light behind him, leaving a trail of fiery light.

Spoiler
    Show

Attack - (1d20+22)[40]
    Damage - (1d6+19)[23] + Fire Damage - (8d6+1)[34]

AC vs enemy 37

Swift action to move to Fiery Assault
    Full round action to Salamander Charge
    He will move through the adepts square, Tumble check auto passes, and land on the other side of him.
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2012-04-26 at 07:52 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Winter and Summer

The adept's eyes widen even further and he scrambles to leap across the river, but a quick, precise rapier strike to his knees from the shadows stops that plan cold. He stumbles to a halt right before he'd pitch over the banks, swinging his arms frantically to balance himself, giving Abd a perfect angle to charge in and nearly roast him alive. It seems this adept is a bit more skilled than the others you faced, perhaps the enemy Master's second-in-command or the like, so while he is scorched and badly bleeding he is still alive. His head jerks back and forth searching for his hidden attacker, to no avail.

Coming to a rapid decision that jumping across the river won't help him against opponents who can fly on columns of flame and apparently freakin' teleport ahead of him or something, the adept grits his teeth and dives headfirst into the river. The current rapidly obscures him from sight, but obviously you know exactly where he's going...though where (or even if) this river eventually reaches another opening you're not quite sure.

Spoiler
    Show
    The adept (barely) auto-passes Tumble check to avoid provoking AoOs from Belcor and Abd.

If you want to dive in after him, I'll need a Swim check and a Constitution check from each of you; if you want to hop across the river and continue that way, I'll need a Survival check.. I'll put up a map detailing the river's path and/or the tunnel depending on which way either or both of you take.

Spring and Autumn

Following three trails is much easier than following one, and you are easily able to track your fellow Masters' progress.

Spoiler
    Show
    It'll take you four rounds to catch up to the shortcut into the clearing where the others are, unless someone starts getting creative and bashing through walls.

Show

<Snip>

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Unwilling to be hindered by anything as insubstantial as mere stalagmites, Torog starts simply bowling through them, shoulder down, taking occasional swipes with his mighty blade.

Spoiler
    Show
    X hammer maneuvers should be able to clear a path

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Winter and Summer

Faint echoes of the sound of shattering stone reach your ears, sounding as if millions of geologists suddenly cried out in horror and were suddenly silenced. You judge that Four and Torog can probably hear you now with some effort, if you wanted to shout your plans to them before springing into action.

Spring and Autumn

Goodbye stalagtite, goodbye stalactite, goodbye wall, goodbye another wall, goodbye thousand-year-old rock formation, goodbye very surprised bats and rats and scurrying critters. The stone passageways indeed cannot stand up to a Master of Stone Dragon.

Ahead of you, you hear the echoes of what sounds like it might be a rushing river; if the other Masters are there, hearing them over that sound will be a bit of a pain.

Spoiler
    Show
    You are now only two rounds away.

Both groups
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anything anyone says will require a DC 20 Listen check from the opposite duo to make out correctly, otherwise only creatively-misinterpreted echoes will get through.

Show

<Snip>

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

Abd's eyes narrow as the Adept dives headlong into the river, his feet twitched and he was about to dive in after the crazed man, but thought better of it at the last moment.

Hearing the rumbling sound of what he at first thought was an underground quake he turns and smiles under his red silk scarf.

Ah yes, the Master of the Stone Mountain, at home it would see

Yelling at the top of his lungs he shouted to the two masters who were moving with a slightly different approach style.
    "JUMPED INTO THE RIVER, I AM FOLLOWING ON FOOT ABOVE GROUND."

And with that he would take off running.

Spoiler
    Show

I can't recall if rising phoenix allows him to traverse over water, I think it does...(i'm AFB) if it does he'll shift into that stance and continue chase above ground.

Survival:
    (1d20+7)[8]
    (1d20+7)[27]
    (1d20+7)[14]
    (1d20+7)[23]
    (1d20+7)[26]
    (1d20+7)[9]
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

The adamantine master of Autumn crashes alongside the stone dragon as they plow a path through rock and wall. A mere minute or so of rock crushing later they stagger out onto the bank to see the master of summer on a column of flame.

At the words "RIVER" the forgedooks to the other 2 for a direction before taking a massive running leap into the water, happily sinking down and taking out his everbright lantern to illuminate the icy waters. That done he begins running as fast as he can after the swimming adept...

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

Seeing his metallic compatriot taking to the water, Torog continues over ground, activating the magic of his mask, glowing softly as he glides through the air.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I hate myself for just now realizing that my last attack against the adept was actually a critical.

Belcor had been so unsure of what to do, Abd could give chase on a column of air, but he had no such ability and the others were still a little ways away. There was nothing they could do.

Shifting the way his weight to stand differently, Belcor now moved on top of the river, giving chase slower then Abd could, but he'd still follow behind as best he could.

Spoiler
    Show

Step of the Dancing Moth, allows Me to move on water, it does however drop my movement down to 20 feet and I can't run. I can however take a double move action.
    DnD Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-12
    Constitution-12
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-11
    Charisma-13

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Spring and Summer

Both of you easily clear the river and hustle to the opposite entrance. The tunnels branch off again into a twisting tangle on the other side of the clearing, but after a quick reconnoiter, Abd is able to take a look at the grade and curve of the different tunnels and figure out which one to take. The walls are narrow, the light is dim, and it's just a generally unpleasant place to be, but you can still hear the sound of rushing water, and it sound like it's getting louder.

Spoiler
    Show
    Survival checks vs. DC 20 to pick the right tunnels
    Abd: (1d20+7)[27]
    Torog: (1d20+4)[17]

You estimate that you'll intersect the river again after 2 rounds if you keep running at full tilt.

Autumn and Winter

Four hustles along the bottom of the water while Belcor dances along the surface. Though the turbulent water makes the Master of Autumn's movements more sluggish than usual, he still moves at a good pace seeing as both he and the Master of Winter are helped along by the strong current.

The adept doesn't try to get to the bottom or swim along at first, instead just going along with the flow as he twists around to look at you both. The look he gives you is partway between scared and exasperated--really? You had to follow me down here?, it seems to say. He waves his arms in a broad motion, then again, then a third time, as if trying to tread water. Suddenly, the water darkens despite the presence of Four's lantern, and part of that darkness shoots toward the 'forged while the adept disappears in a cloud of inky blackness, appearing a split-second later farther downriver.

Spoiler
    Show
    The adept initiates Shadow Garrote at Four (touch attack (1d20+18)[33] for [roll]5d6[roll] damage) with his standard, then Shadow Strides with his move.

I'm counting moving along the bottom of the river as difficult terrain, though I'm ruling you can still run since you're going with the current. The current adds +10 feet to your speed in all movement modes, and if you don't move under your own power, you still move 20 feet each round on your turn. Basically, this round Belcor double-moves for 60, Four runs for 70, and the adept floats for 20 then Strides for 50.
    Last edited by PairO'Dice Lost; 2012-05-05 at 04:52 AM.

Show

<Snip>

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Master of Autmn

THe massive hulking forged grimaces underwater as a shadowy coil crushes against his armoured frame before the perpetrator vanishes and appears furter down river.

Undeterred the massive warrior pounds forward, each step aided by the rushing current, the heavy vanguard treads digging deep into the rocky ground giving excellent purchase on the slick river floor.

Spoiler
    Show

The vanguard treads ignore difficult terrain as they are giant spiky metal boots. Its all the fashion for robots...

Gaining on the hapless adept he clutches Kamate in his adamantine fists eager for a chance to sate his desire for vengeance.

Spoiler
    Show

Run after the guy Not much else I can do yet. I'll keep doing that till I get within striking range...

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

Nearing the split, Torog keeps running headlong, gesturing for his companion to take the other without slowing for speech or consideration, continuing to lay ruin to anything in his path.