Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 331 to 360 of 422
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Dredge

    "I think that's best," Dredge intones. "Mayhaps Nistra should go with you. I am loath for anyone to go alone. Either way, you should get moving quickly so as to not miss anything important. The rest of us can attend Salera to the drop site."

  2. - Top - End - #332
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Jalix

    The student's face lights up with excitement at the description of Pavik Roslow's lair. "That's... where we're going? Incredible!" He looks around at everyone, especially Salera. "Er, that is, if my lackluster performance as 'hidden spy' doesn't count me out. Well... I suppose... never mind, the sneaky ones are following the... client, right?"

    He checks his notepad briefly, glancing at Malkyr and Nistra. "Malkyr and Nistra, right? Ooh, this is so exciting!" As he rocks back and forth on his feet, Wick seems to share the nervous energy, hopping between Jalix's shoulders.
    Playing Jalix (Sheet | Quickref)
    in Heroes of the Feywild (OOC | IC)

  3. - Top - End - #333
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Jul 2012

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Nistra

    "Pah, can't believe the rest of you were caught." The ball of fire appears though Nistra keeps herself cloaked. "I've never heard of this Pavik but I'll gladly help trail." Bloom starts to mimic Wick again, bouncing back and forth from where Nistra's shoulders are, presumably. "He could even have some notes to let me make better use of Bloom! If we have any time to explore, that is."

  4. - Top - End - #334
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MiketheMountain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Wagneri's head snaps up at the mention of the great mage. "Roslow! Yes, of course! I knew that area sounded familiar. His portal incantations are legendary. I have to see his tower... uh, of course, after our mission is complete."

    "I suppose those of us less sneaky should probably just keep pretending to be guards, right? There's no way I'll keep up with you two," Wagneri says, looking at Malkyr and Nistra. "The rest of us, I guess, we'll just wait with Salera until the delivery is ready, then meet back up at the tower ruins."

  5. - Top - End - #335
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Scylfing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Malkyr

    Malkyr nodded, agreeing with the plan: though he usually worked alone now (Owlgy didn't count--besides, he usually played the part of the predatorial decoy, not the actual hunter), he understood the importance of this mission.

    "That is fine. Hmm, not much time to waste, we should hurry."

    All that was left was to deal with his old buddy. Motioning for Owlgy to come close, Mal pet the creature's feathery mane--he shrunk away at first, knowing his master and expecting what was coming, but after a brief moment he warmed to the attention.

    "Owlaggar, I have a hunt to undertake and it needs the utmost stealth," he said in elven, then looked over at Baruk and nodded. "I want you to be a good boy and follow that man there in the armor until you see me again, which I promise will be soon... That is acceptable, yes?" he concluded with a question intended for Baruk, and from his expression Mal tried to make it clear that this was an important request.
    Currently playing: Medinah v.2.0 ; Harald

    Thinkerforged avatar by Rowsen.

  6. - Top - End - #336
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Baruk
    I am not inexperienced in the handling of beasts, brother drow. I shall watch your feathered friend most dutifully in your absence, replies Baruk in Elven, with a bit of a chuckle.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

  7. - Top - End - #337
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Nai_Calus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Arvandor
    Gender
    Female2Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    The drop-off comes quickly enough, and you make your various ways to the location. Even shortened by a teleport circle, the trip still takes a couple of days, but you arrive at the drop site soon enough.

    Even in ruins, Pavick Roslow's tower is magnificent. Easily a hundred feet tall, the tower seems to have been not so much built as grown in the center of a clearing in the ancient forest, formed of serpentine swirls of marble and crystal that erupt from the ground and glitter in the sunlight. An exuberant confusion of smaller turrets erupts near the top, branching out from the main tower in ways you would swear were impossible. It almost looks like a tree formed of architecture rather than wood. Time has left parts of the tower crumbling, and rumor has it that going inside is dangerous not just due to compromised floors but protective magics that have stood the centuries better than the raw materials of the tower.

    Several satyrs and eladrin are waiting with a cart of their own to receive the goods near the entrance to the tower.

    (OOC: Stealth checks from those making them, and perception checks if you like.)
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.

  8. - Top - End - #338
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Dredge

    Dredge stifles a gasp as the tower looms in the clearing. Magnificent... he thinks, as he feels his strange, innate abilities stirring in response.

    He makes a note to investigate the tower further after the possible hostiles are gone, and returns his attention to the matter at hand. Satyrs, he notes with a touch of distaste. He scans the surrounding area, all senses keen for any hidden danger.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception: (1d20+2)[14]

  9. - Top - End - #339
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MiketheMountain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    As the tower ruins come into view, Wagneri's jaw drops open in reverent awe. Forgetting himself for a moment he is nearly run over by the cart as he stands staring up at the glittering turrets. Coughing in embarrassment, the Knight adjusts his mask for what seems like the hundredth time and continues marching alongside their cargo.

    Excitement turns to nervousness as they approach the waiting recipients. Wagneri is convinced that the other Eladrin will easily see through his disguise and recognize him for the noble and brave Knight of Illianbruen he is (or hopes to be). Whether he is more scared of being discovered as a pretend-thug, or seen as a real thug (and therefore as a failed Knight), Wagneri isn't sure which would be worse.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception: (1d20+5)[11]

  10. - Top - End - #340
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Nai_Calus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Arvandor
    Gender
    Female2Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    "Hey, you lot! Less standing about gawking, more unloading crates! We don't have all day!" An angry looking Eladrin with brown hair and blue eyes strides forward with his hands on his hips.

    "Are all the goods here? I want the invoice and don't think we aren't going to check the cargo before we accept it. Criminal scum, I hate that we have to deal with you..."

    A woman you recognize as the eladrin from the Autumn's Fury appears suddenly in typical Eladrin fashion and pats him on the shoulder.

    "Now, now. Don't be so nasty to the help. You know she wouldn't find it amusing."
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.

  11. - Top - End - #341
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Baruk Blackhand
    The supposed half-orc thug, dressed in simple leathers and apparently unarmed, rather incongruously rides an elf-bred stallion. Not entirely out of the question, of course, given that this is the Feywild, and he allegedly works for an eladrin. He looks the woman in charge in the eyes. When he speaks, it is in Elven, and not with the horrendous Giantkin accent one would expect. I have but one question, before we complete this transaction. What does the Lady of Mirth want with these cold iron shackles? These are not exactly conducive to merriness and laughter, he calls out from the back of his horse, though he makes no untoward movements.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative, if needed: (1d20+5)[9]
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

  12. - Top - End - #342
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Jul 2012

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Nistra

    'Finally,' Nistra thinks to herself as she peers over a bush at the edge of the clearing, recognizing the others in disguise. Trailing the woman all this time 'not' in preparation to steal from her had been one of the most trying experiences in her life. But, reunited in the same area as the others, Nistra pulls out her crossbows, ready to strike if the signal is given.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Stealth: (1d20+17)[37]

  13. - Top - End - #343
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Scylfing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Malkyr

    From his hiding place at the clearing's edge Mal could still hear Baruk's question and he couldn't help but smirk--bold, direct, and in elven. That'll make 'em curious, he thought as he shouldered his bow and prepared for the coming fireworks.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Sorry, I need to remember to post more.

    Stealth: (1d20+17)[22]
    Initiative if needed: (1d20+8)[22]
    Currently playing: Medinah v.2.0 ; Harald

    Thinkerforged avatar by Rowsen.

  14. - Top - End - #344
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Dredge

    Dredge spreads out slightly from the group, seeking a tactical position in case battle breaks out while Baruk awaits the woman's answer.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative if needed: (1d20+8)[20]

  15. - Top - End - #345
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Jalix

    The student looks up from his task as Baruk asks his question loudly. He had just been instructing the use of the manacles, along with any loopholes to be aware of. Quality checking, of course, was his other duty. The goods were excellent - Salera's suppliers knew their stuff.

    Convincing the satyrs that he's an expert in this field is easy enough - Jalix certainly is. Suppressing his nervousness and tapping his cheater's cap yet again, he does his best to be a simple teamster, hiding in the open as it were.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Factotum for Bluff training. Bluff (without any circumstance mods) (1d20+7)[23]
    Playing Jalix (Sheet | Quickref)
    in Heroes of the Feywild (OOC | IC)

  16. - Top - End - #346
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Nai_Calus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Arvandor
    Gender
    Female2Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    The Eladrin glowers at Baruk.

    "You should know better than to ask questions. Must be new..." He sighs.

    "All the archfey have enemies, fool orcling. Not very amusing to have people in chains, perhaps, but even less amusing to have those who should be in them loose and attacking you." The woman shakes her head and cuts off further response with a look.

    "Enough, Laranil. We need less chatter, and more unloading. Get to work, you lot!"
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.

  17. - Top - End - #347
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Baruk
    The runepaladin in disguise smiles. Come now, that's not very forthcoming! In fact, its rather vague. Is that your final answer? he says, somewhat sarcastically.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

  18. - Top - End - #348
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Nai_Calus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Arvandor
    Gender
    Female2Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    The woman smiles thinly.

    "You really are new. This is how it works, mongrel. You do your job and you don't ask questions that aren't any of your business. I'll give you one chance to back down and keep yourself quiet. I suggest you take it. The results may be... Unpleasant... if you don't." Around the clearing, the hands of the Eladrin and Satyrs assisting her drop to weapons.
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.

  19. - Top - End - #349
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Baruk
    The half-orc smiles a toothy grin. A pity. You see, Salera is no longer strictly in charge of the way her business is conducted, he says, strapping on his heavy shield. Though she values your business, sadly, she values the lives of her and her crew a good deal more. He unlimbers his lance. So I shall extend the same offer to you; back down, lay down your weapons and tell us what we wish to know, and you need not be harmed. To accentuate his last statement, his armor appears on him in a flash of bright light. He lowers the visor of his helm and points his lance at the eladrin woman.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

  20. - Top - End - #350
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Dredge

    Taking his cue from the disguised paladin, Dredge begins to conjure some magic around his hands. To accentuate the effect, he causes the wind to swirl up around his robes and cape, and allows his ghostly white eyes to begin glowing as he fixes them on the woman.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Using my Unseelie Eyes for the glowing effect; the whole show is meant to intimidate them and add weight to Baruk's threats.

    Intimidate: (1d20+14)[17]

    (sort of like this: )

    EDIT: Urgh. Maybe I'll get a bonus for the light show?
    Last edited by Conundrum; 2012-11-25 at 08:59 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #351
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Jul 2012

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Nistra

    Nistra rolls her eyes at the display Baruk and Drudge are putting on and prepares herself for the fight that is surely about to begin.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: (1d20+7)[16]

  22. - Top - End - #352
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Jalix

    Well, that escalated quicker than he'd expected. Doesn't mean he wasn't as prepared as his scholarly training could make him. The "inspector" carefully and silently releases his orb from its catch in his sleeve. He keeps his eyes trained on as many of the Eladrin woman's followers as possible.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Thievery check to slight-of-hand draw the orb (not nearly as impressive as locks and traps...) - (1d20+13)[28]
    Playing Jalix (Sheet | Quickref)
    in Heroes of the Feywild (OOC | IC)

  23. - Top - End - #353
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Scylfing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Malkyr

    Mal took aim and prepared to fire at the slightest provocation from the Eladrin or the Satyrs.

    Spoiler
    Show

    His initiative roll from the previous preparation post was 22.
    Currently playing: Medinah v.2.0 ; Harald

    Thinkerforged avatar by Rowsen.

  24. - Top - End - #354
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MiketheMountain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Hoping to prevent the oncoming bloodshed, Wagneri yanks off his mask and drops his cloak, revealing the gleaming and heavily-symbol'd armour below. "By the order of the Illiyanbruen Guardians and the name of Corellon, drop your weapons! You are all under arrest for trafficking in illicit, uh, contraband, and... consorting with... unsavory, um... types!"

    To punctuate his statement, Wagneri pounds his quarterstaff on the ground while his other hand, behind his back, conjures up a gust of wind and loud, echoing boom.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Assume the Glimmering Blade stance.
    Uses Hedge Wizard's Gloves to cast Prestidigitation for harmless (but hopefully impressive) wind and sound effect.

    Intimidate to try and get them to surrender: (1d20+9)[22]

    Initiative if you are calling for it: (1d20+6)[26]

  25. - Top - End - #355
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Dredge

    Sensing that their ploy may not have worked, Dredge prepares himself properly for combat; his staff appears from a voluminous sleeve, and a shadow coalesces in his hand with a paradoxical glint.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Intiative: (1d20+7)[19]

    I'll summon my Shadow-Wrought dagger now if I'm allowed, otherwise I can use a minor action on my first turn to do it.

  26. - Top - End - #356
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Nai_Calus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Arvandor
    Gender
    Female2Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    The woman snarls and begins to prepare herself at your defiance, but you came here expecting a fight and spring into action before she or her allies can.

    Map:

    Spoiler
    Show




    Key:

    Spoiler
    Show




    Initiative order:

    Wagneri
    Malkyr
    Owlgy
    Dredge
    Jalix
    Nistra
    Baruk

    Eladrin Woman
    Laranil
    Eladrin 1&2
    Satyrs
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.

  27. - Top - End - #357
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MiketheMountain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Disappointed (but not surprised) at her lack of willingness to surrender, Wagneri snaps his hand over the top end of his quarterstaff, levering the bottom in a whistling arc towards the jaw of the Eladrin woman. If they can incapacitate her, the rest of these criminals might decide it's not worth their trouble to keep fighting.

    Her head snaps back as the blow sends the woman reeling. Carrying himself forward with the momentum of the attack, Wagneri steps twice with the mechanical precision of a long-practiced technique, then vanishes in a flash of green light. Before the woman is able to gain her footing, the Eladrin Knight appears behind her, shimmering like the air above sun-heated stone, eyes glowing with Fey energies and all senses acutely focused on the scene evolving around him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard Action: Melee Basic Attack against The Woman
    • Attack: (1d20+13)[33] vs AC
    • Damage: (1d8+9)[16]


    No Action: Power Strike
    • Damage: (1d8)[1]
    • Effect: The Woman is pushed to M14, Wagneri shifts to K14 then teleports to N13

    Minor Action: Activate Defender Aura

    CRIT! Total damage from attack is 25 + [roll]2d8[/roll]

    If miss:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trusting his ally Baruk to handle the Eladrin and her companion, Wagneri charges forward to engage the rest of the criminals. As he marches forward, Wagneri's eyes glow with Fey arcane energy, and the Knight begins to shimmer like the air above sun-heated stone.

    Minor Action: Activate Defender Aura
    Move Action: Move to N12


    OOC: For this battle Wagneri will do only subdual (i.e., non-lethal) damage.
    Last edited by MiketheMountain; 2012-12-06 at 10:30 AM.

  28. - Top - End - #358
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MiketheMountain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry, forgot about adding rolls to posts.

    Total damage from attack is 25 + (2d8)[3]

  29. - Top - End - #359
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Scylfing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Malkyr

    Mal crouched down low like a spider and fired off a rapid succession of bolts at the eladrin and satyrs on the rear wagon. After doing so, he began climbing up the tree he was under and whistled a strange call; hearing it, Owlgy perked up and, growling, loped forward to menace the leaders.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Minor action to enter Aspect of the Lurking Spider, gaining +2 to Stealth checks, +5 to Athletics checks to climb and +2 damage to targets that grant Combat Advantage.

    Standard action to attack Eladrin 2 and the two Satyrs on the wagon using Rapid Shot (burst 1 centered at T-13), Weapon vs. AC (I'm assuming they grant CA since they probably aren't aware of him).
    Eladrin 2: (1d20+15)[20]
    Satyr 1: (1d20+15)[32]
    Satyr 2: (1d20+15)[34]
    Damage: (1d10+13)[18]

    As a move action, Athletics check to climb 3 squares up: (1d20+15)[25]
    Owlgy also moves on my turn. He goes to L-14 and his Aura 1 grants +2 to damage against enemies in the aura.

    Stealth check to continue to stay hidden in the tree: (1d20+19)[25]
    Last edited by Scylfing; 2012-12-06 at 01:27 PM.
    Currently playing: Medinah v.2.0 ; Harald

    Thinkerforged avatar by Rowsen.

  30. - Top - End - #360
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Baruk
    Your choice is... unfortunate... says the paladin, reigning in Auldfaxe and backing away from the fight. He raises his hand, and a rune of light is branded onto the one named Laranil's chest. Baruk then turns Auldfaxe back around, levels his lance, and charges the eladrin.

    Minor Action: Divine Challenge @ Laranil
    Move Action: Wind up the charge
    Standard Action: 1A - Ardent Strike @ Laranil, Charging
    No Action: Add Iron Wolf Charge on a Hit
    No Action: Add Furious Assault on a Hit

    Spoiler
    Show
    Effect: He is marked by Divine Challenge. Disobeying the mark inflicts 7 automatic radiant damage.

    Attack vs. Laranil: (1d20+14)[17] vs. AC, incl. charge bonus
    Hit: (3d10+13)[32] + (1d6)[1] damage.

    Secondary Attack vs. Laranil: (1d20+7)[12] vs. Will
    Hit: Pushed 2 squares and he takes -2 attack UEMNT.
    Last edited by Shadow_Elf; 2012-12-06 at 02:42 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •