Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 422
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Dredge

    Letting the 'piece of work' comment slide, Dredge calmly turns his ghostly eyes on the eladrin and nods politely. "Simply here for a drink, ma'am," he says, turning away slightly and giving a small wave to get the bartender's attention before continuing. "Who are the Bloodied Leaves? I hope I'm not intruding..."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Bluff: (1d20+14)[26]
    I'll buy a drink from the bartender too.
    Last edited by Conundrum; 2012-03-01 at 04:55 AM.

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Servbot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Tajal

    The Warlock does not even bother to hide his thoughts on Dredge's entry, and unceremoniously brings his palm to his face.

    "Suppose we should set about following him..." the eladrin mentions to the rest of the party, but he makes no movement to actually do any following of anyone, content to stay outside for the moment.

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Nai_Calus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Arvandor
    Gender
    Female2Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Dredge:

    The woman arches an eyebrow and gives you a disarming smile.

    "My, you must be new around here, to have never heard of Salera Cernith and the Bloodied Leaves! Why, we're a charity organization. We help the poor and downtrodden to better themselves. Here, come sit with me and I'll tell you all about our work." She leads you to a table and leans across, her voice dropping dangerously.

    "Let's cut to the chase, whoever you are. You know full well who we are and you aren't here for a drink." She crosses her legs and leans back in her chair languidly, one finger idly twirling a lock of her hair.. "But it's rude to assume beyond that. So, why are you really here? Business? These meddling imbeciles from the Council again? I do so hope it's the former. Despite our name, bloodstains are so hard to get out of the wood." Her smile takes on a predatory look.

    Everyone else:

    As you look up at the entrance, you notice the bouncer by the door take a sudden interest in affairs inside.
    Last edited by Nai_Calus; 2012-03-01 at 08:10 PM.
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Rumble, Earthsoul Genasi Berserker

    Wondering what's distracting the bouncers, and worried about her new friend's safety, Rumble makes her way up the spiral stairs and into the tavern.

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Nai_Calus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Arvandor
    Gender
    Female2Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    As you make your way into the tavern past the distracted bouncer, you enter into a room full of hues that remind you of the subterranean fire of the worlds and the warmth of rock. You spot Dredge at a table with a black-haired woman clad in scarlet. Nobody seems to have resorted to weapons yet, but you notice hands on weapons around the room and a wary muttering quality to the conversations. The bouncer, a huge half-orc fully a head and a half taller than you dressed in incongruous eladrin-styled clothing that looks slightly ridiculous on him, notices you then; and so does the woman.

    "We busy right now. You go now," he growls at you in a deep gravelly voice like layers of rock rubbing against each other as he lays a huge meaty hand on your shoulder. "No make trouble."

    "Oh, relax for a moment, Thrunk," Salera says in a silky voice like flowing water, shifting languidly as she glances your way, though keeping an eye on Dredge.

    "Well, what have we here? A corpse and a rock. Today just gets more and more interesting. Friend of his?"
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Dredge

    Without turning to look at Rumble, Dredge nods. "She's my... protection. After all, corpses can be so fragile, he adds, eyes blazing.

    "You're right, of course - I'm here to do business. I find myself in need of some cold iron, and I've heard that you might be able to provide some... discreetly."

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+14)[34] Bluff again! And I think Rumble should try to aid me. The fact that she's not fey should help lend credulity, I think, so as long as the others don't burst in halfway through this should be believable enough...

    EDIT: Hah! Never mind about the aiding, she's gonna have trouble insighting through that!
    Last edited by Conundrum; 2012-03-03 at 05:32 AM.

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Nai_Calus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Arvandor
    Gender
    Female2Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Salera smiles as she leans forward, sinuously draping herself onto her arms as she rests her chin on the back of her hand.

    "Well, now. Perfectly sensible to bring protection. Hah, sorry about it, darling. I've seen your type before. Bit odd, but hardly your fault if some uppity god decided you were better off on this side of the veil. No offense meant." She waves a hand idly to the room, which relaxes as one, the bouncer removing his hand from Rumble's shoulder with an apologetic shrug. Salera folds her arms on the table and takes on a more business-like posture.

    "Cold iron. Interesting request. We deal in it, of course. Though, we've got some rather big clients for it right now, so our supplies have become a bit limited, but we've still got a fairly decent stock. What exactly are you looking for? I'm sure we can get what you need and make a deal." She smiles winningly.
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Baruk
    Seeing Rumble enter the tavern, Baruk is more at ease. He turns to the companions who remain outside. I think it best we not raise more questions by entering the tavern. I do not know what story they have concocted to please this lot, but I'm not going to be the one to ruin it.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Thanks to Arokh for all the wonderful avatars! May his computer never crash and his mouse arm never cramp!

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Rumble, Earthsoul Genasi Berserker

    As Rumble makes her way across the tavern to stand behind Dredge, a miniature sandstorm begins to swirl around her. She reaches the table just as the woman says, "Rather big clients," and notes her smile. Rumble does not smile at this.

    Hoping beyond hope that this doesn't lead where she thinks it does, she opens her mouth and echoes, "Big in quantity, or big in stature? I'll not stand by while the Fomorians hollow out another Mountain, be that literal or figurative!" As if to punctuate her conviction, a massive, cruelly weaponized pick solidifies into existence strapped to her back.

    "Ah, sorry," she says after a moment of cool silence. "I forget myself, and jump to conclusions too fast when it comes to those foul beasts. I'm sure no fey would risk arming the giants below when they're already gathering too close to the surface for comfort. No good could come of that, no long term profits. I, ah, sorry, mountains are best seen and not heard, I suppose."

    Spoiler
    Show
    The vortex of sand is my Defender Aura. Intimidate check to pair with her outburst: (d20+12)[25] Also, you stole my color!

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chainsaw Hobbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Avatar by Ceika
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Tabita, Shadar-Kia Skald

    Tabita listens in but does not say anything. Instead, she quietly orders a drink and sips it while leaning against the counter and watching the others.

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Nai_Calus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Arvandor
    Gender
    Female2Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Salera recoils from Rumble as weapons are unsheathed throughout the tavern.

    "You think we're behind that? Please. I want to own this city, what do I gain by destroying it? We're not selling to them, so if they're getting it it's through an intermediary. I have no control over it if my clients happen to be passing it on to them. Perhaps mountains are better seen than heard, though I don't see any here. An overgrown rock perhaps."

    Tabita:

    The drink is actually pretty good. The bouncer didn't hassle you much on your way in, but he seemed to be more busy watching the table with the others than the entrance. The bartender is an older winter eladrin who chills the glasses through some innate cold magic he possesses, and he leans in and whispers at you.

    "It might get a bit ugly, my dear. Might want to keep ready."
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chainsaw Hobbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Avatar by Ceika
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Tabita, Shadar-Kia Skald

    The young woman whips out her soungbow, pulls the arrow back, and points it at Salera's head.

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Baruk
    Hearing Rumble's outrage, Baruk scowls. Perhaps he should not have been so relieved that Rumble had gone up after all. Tajal, Sparrowhawk. Our companions may soon need us above; we should ascend, but remain discreet if at all possible. With that, Baruk climbs up the ramp to the door. When he approaches the bouncer, he gives him a tusked grin. I have been told this place is a good spot for a tired half-orc to find good food and drink. May I enter, sir? asks Baruk, hoping to catch the bouncer off-guard with his Mithrendanni court manners.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy: (1d20+13)[24]
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Thanks to Arokh for all the wonderful avatars! May his computer never crash and his mouse arm never cramp!

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Rumble, Earthsoul Genasi Berserker

    Rumble bursts out into a deep rumbling laugh. "Oh, I quite like you," she says to Salera. "I do hope we can be friends.

    You're quite right about my current state being less mountain than rock, but I have the Fomorians, and to a lesser extent the Unseelie to thank for that, so you can see why they upset me so. I do apologize for the scare.

    I ordinarily wouldn't dare ask a lady of business to share her client list, but if there's a chance your buyer is working as an intermediary, wouldn't you rather know about it? I would gladly look into it for you, and without charge."


    Rumble eyes Tabita warily, and shifts such that she is between Salera and the Skald. Ah, and that would be my protection. There's no need for that bow, I trust?"
    Last edited by Sol; 2012-03-04 at 01:53 AM.

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Dredge

    Dredge looks around carefully as the situation degrades. With an almost detached calm, he puts one hand on Rumble's arm, and shoots a meaningful glance at Tabita.

    Then he chuckles. "Tensions are running a bit high around here these days, aren't they?" he asks, grinning. "Obviously it's not your fault if the cold iron is being on-sold to the Fomorians, but it would be in all our best interests to ensure that it's not, correct? As you said - noone here wants to see the city destroyed."

    After a thoughtful pause, he adds, "But really, it's none of our concern. Once we get what we need we'd be moving on anyway, so I suppose there's no real need for us to get involved..."

    Spoiler
    Show

    Diplomacy to defuse the situation: (1d20+12)[16]
    Also, let me know if you want me to roll something to make my reverse psychology work

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Servbot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Tajal

    The Warlock nods to Baruk, following him quietly and as casually as he likes to, his form distorting lightly as he walks. When Baruk addresses the bouncer, Tajal simply keeps quiet, though smiles a bit and points to Baruk to indicate he's with half-orc.

    Spoiler
    Show
    The distorting form is shadow walk; seems a bit more appropriate given Star Pact. Shadow walk seems like it'd fit Infernal and Dark, but not quite the rest...

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Chainsaw Hobbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Avatar by Ceika
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Tabita, Shadar-Kia Skald

    The shadar-kia lets the arrow loose, targeting Salera's hip, as opposed to some vital area. She aims to incapacitate, not kill.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+12)[17] vs AC.
    Hit: (1d8+7)[15] damage.

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Nai_Calus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Arvandor
    Gender
    Female2Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    As Tabita draws her bow, the tavern erupts into chaos. The bartender dives behind the bar, and many of the patrons make a beeline for the doors. A few, however, draw weapons.

    "So that's how it's to be, then? Fine, then. But don't think I'll go easy on you!"

    Map and key:

    Spoiler
    Show



    Key:



    Initiative:
    PCs win initiative.

    Tabita - P10
    Dredge - N13
    Sparrowhawk - M24
    Tajal - L23
    Baruk - K22
    Rumble - L15

    Enemies:

    Salera - K14
    Eladrin - I10, H13, O17
    Elf - H7
    Bouncer - K20

    -

    Salera laughs cheerfully as Tabita's arrow bounces off her armor.

    "Is that the best you have?"
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Baruk
    I had hoped it would not come to this... sighs the half-orc, casually strapping on his shield. Honour to the Seldarine! he bellows, stepping forward and punching the bouncer in the face. As his gauntleted fist flies forward, a bulkhead of radiant magic coalesces on it.

    Minor Action: Strap on my Shield
    Move Action: Shift to K21
    Standard Action: 1A - Valiant Strike /w Holy Smite @ Bouncer

    Spoiler
    Show
    Valiant Strike vs. Bouncer: (1d20+14)[20] vs. AC
    Hit: (1d8+6)[7] damage and he is dazed until the end of my next turn.
    Effect: 7 radiant damage.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Thanks to Arokh for all the wonderful avatars! May his computer never crash and his mouse arm never cramp!

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Rumble, Earthsoul Genasi Berserker

    Rumble sighs, frowns, and shakes her head, before turning to Salera. "I wished no violence to stand between us. My offer still stands, if you still stand when we are through with this stand-off. To demonstrate our worth, however, I shall pull no punches m'lady."

    And with that, Rumble stomps on the ground, causing a small shockwave to emanate from her, knocking the table and chairs to the ground. As the resulting cloud of dust clears, you can see that a fresh layer of mud has coated Rumble's robes.

    In a smooth movement, she spins her pick off of her back and swings it at Salera viciously, doubling the speed of the sandstorm orbiting around her, and sending a good bit of sand into Salera's eyes. "Still having fun?"

    Spoiler
    Show

    The Sandstorm is, as mentioned earlier, Rumble's Defender Aura.
    Move Action: Draw my Shadow-Wrought Heavy Warpick +2
    Minor Action: Earthshock
    Spoiler
    Show

    Close Burst 1 vs enemies touching the ground (just Salera in this case),
    (1d20+9)[16] vs FORT.
    Hit: She is knocked prone.
    Effect: I gain 9 Temp HP (from the Primordial Surge feat).

    Standard Action: Dangerous Presence vs Salera
    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+12)[26] vs AC. If Earthshock knocked her prone, add +2 to this roll for CA.
    Hit: (3d12+8)[37] damage.
    Miss: Half damage.
    Effect: Until the end of the encounter, enemies subject to my Defender Aura grant Combat Advantage.


  21. - Top - End - #81
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Dredge

    Dredge rolls his eyes - though it's difficult to tell - and suddenly a black light shimmers across his pale skin. He reaches behind him with one hand to grab the staff strapped to his back and stretches the other out to the side. Shadows race from the corners of the room to coalesce as a dagger in the outstretched hand.

    He then turns calmly to face the elf with the bow, and a screaming bolt of multicoloured light bursts from the end of his staff.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Wild Soul roll - (1d10)[6]
    Which means I gain resist 5 and penetrate 5 necrotic until my next extended rest.

    Move: Draw Staff of Ruin +2
    Minor: Create Shadow-Wrought Weapon
    Standard: Chaos Bolt vs Elf Archer
    Attack: (1d20+10)[23] vs Reflex
    Damage: (1d10+14)[18] psychic damage.

    No other wild magic funsies though, since I don't need a saving throw.
    Last edited by Conundrum; 2012-03-05 at 05:28 AM.

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Servbot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Tajal

    With a quick gesture, the warlock produces his staff, pointing it towards the bouncer with a mumble. "S'pose I can't really have you approach the others," he says, placing a curse on the bouncer shortly before releasing a blast of energy at him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move Action: Draw Staff of Ruin +2.
    Minor Action: Curse bouncer.
    Standard Action: Eldritch blast against bouncer.
    Attack roll: (1d20+11)[31] vs Reflex, +2 if he is dazed and I get CA. No prime shot, regrettably.
    Damage roll: (1d10+12)[18], Curse damage: (1d6)[5].

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Servbot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Tajal

    Spoiler
    Show
    That's a crit. 22 damage from eldritch blast. Don't think curse damage gets maxed.
    Crit damage roll: (2d10)[12]

    Also, do tell me if you'd prefer I edit my post or post this sort of stuff in OOC in the future. Not quite used to critting.

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Nai_Calus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Arvandor
    Gender
    Female2Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    The companions spring into action, bringing their weapons and magic to bear against the Bloodied Leaves, who quickly retaliate.

    Sparrowhawk fires a beam of arcane energy at the half-orc bouncer but misses.

    The Eladrin scattered around the tavern spring into position, moving to attack the intruders. One teleports next to Rumble, one rushes Tabita, and one comes up to Baruk, all drawing weapons and attacking. The eladrin attacking Baruk misses badly, but the other two find their marks. (7 damage to both, Rumble is knocked prone)

    Salera hisses in rage and draws her longsword, attacking the offending Genasi. She strikes a glancing blow followed up by an attack from one of her henchmen, but the attack misses and she quickly retreats, teleporting away.

    The bouncer roars in pain and shifts to take advantage of the eladrin's positioning, his greataxe thudding into his fellow half-orc with a sickening thunk. (14 damage)

    The archer lets an arrow fly at Dredge, seeing the shadar-kai who'd started this mess engaged for the moment and wanting revenge. The arrow sinks deep into the revenant's chest, leaving him disadvantaged. (25 damage, granting CA save ends)

    Map:

    Spoiler
    Show




    Status:

    Tabita - P10 - 7 damage
    Dredge - N13 - 25 damage, granting CA(Save Ends)
    Sparrowhawk - M24
    Tajal - L23
    Baruk - K21 - 14 damage
    Rumble - L15 - 19 damage, prone

    Enemies:

    Salera - K14 - 37 damage
    Eladrin - I10, H13, O17
    Elf - H7 -18 damage
    Bouncer - K20 - 47 damage

    Dice rolls:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Sparrowhawk:
    Illusory Ambush vs Bouncer: (1d20+10)[14] vs Will, on hit (1d6+6)[7] and he takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until EONT

    Eladrin 1 vs Baruk: (1d20+11)[14] vs AC, 7 damage.
    Eladrin 2 vs Tabita: (1d20+11)[31] vs AC, 7 damage
    Eladrin 3 vs Rumble: (1d20+13)[26] vs AC, 7 damage and knocked prone

    Salera vs Rumble: 35 (+20, see OOC) vs AC. On hit: (2d8+7)[12] and Eladrin 3 makes an MBA adding 4 to the damage roll, too bad E3 is a minion and doesn't make them: (1d20+13)[24] 7 damage

    Elf archer vs Dredge: (1d20+16)[23] vs AC, (4d8+8)[25] and Dredge grants combat advantage, save ends. Possible EA reroll: (1d20+16)[27]

    Bouncer vs Baruk: 31 (+13, see OOC) vs AC, (1d12+8)[14] damage
    Last edited by Nai_Calus; 2012-03-06 at 08:37 AM.
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Devil

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Dredge

    As the arrow impacts Dredge's side, his eyes flash with rage. He moves rapidly to Salera's side, and his shadowy dagger flickers with lightning as it moves faster than the eye can follow, inflicting numerous small cuts on the eladrin woman. He then closes his eyes for a moment, before sending forth a painful eruption of psychic energy.


    Spoiler
    Show

    Move: Move to I10

    Minor: Lightning Cuts vs Salera.
    Attack vs Reflex: (1d20+13)[23]
    Damage: (2d4+6)[11] lightning damage.

    Standard: Bedeviling Burst against Salera and Elf Archer
    Attack Salera vs Will: (1d20+10)[27]
    Attack Elf Archer vs Will: (1d20+10)[27]
    Damage: (1d10+14)[19] psychic damage.
    Pull or slide incoming, depends on result of attack roll. Stupid wild magic haha.

    Edit: Damn, odd. Ok, push Elf Archer to H3, and push Salera to M5.
    EDIT again: Actually, since the push is optional, I'm gonna leave them where they are. And hope one of them goes down this turn ;)

    Potential Elven Accuracy reroll: (1d20)[15]
    (Not using this).

    Saving throws: 10 and 4 (see OOC). So I should no longer grant CA.
    Also gain +1 AC until the start of my next turn from Chaos Burst.
    Last edited by Conundrum; 2012-03-06 at 12:11 PM.

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Rumble, Earthsoul Genasi Berserker

    As Rumble stands, she scoops up some of the mud that has fallen from her robes and packs it tightly into her wounds.

    She turns her head towards Eladrin 3 and cheerfully bellows, "Goodbye!," as she charges full speed at Salera before he can react.

    "Did you miss me, friend? I didn't miss you!," Rumble echoes at Salera after lodging her Pick in the Eladrin's shoulder.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Minor Action: Stoneskin Cloth Armor Encounter - I gain 5THP
    Move Action: Stand Up
    Standard Action: Charge Salera (to J10)
    Spoiler
    Show

    This does not provoke from E3 due to my badge of the Berserker.
    Charge attack with CA
    (1d20+15)[34] vs AC
    Hit: (1d12+8)[18] damage.


    Rumble is at 52/62 HP with 5 Temps. Enemies in her Defender Aura are granting CA.
    Last edited by Sol; 2012-03-06 at 12:45 PM. Reason: changing flavor text to reflect my hit

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Baruk
    The half-Orc grins. Elves and orcbloods working together! The Old One smiles upon you, he laughs, referring to his opponents. Problem is, he smiles upon me more! With that, an aura of red and blue magic begins to shine around Baruk as he whirls and rams his head into the bouncer's face.

    Minor Action: Defender Aura On
    Standard Action: Valiant Strike + Holy Smite + Furious Smash vs. Bouncer

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+14)[32] Vs AC.
    Hit: (2d8+6)[12] damage and dazed uemnt.
    Miss: Do not expend furious smash
    Effect: 7 radiant damage.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Thanks to Arokh for all the wonderful avatars! May his computer never crash and his mouse arm never cramp!

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Shadow_Elf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muarzibet, Siraaj
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Baruk
    As his headbutt shakes the half-orc bouncer's focus, Baruk capitalizes on the opportunity. I thought we two half-orcs might settle our differences through a fistfight. Since you're so determined to kill me, however, I feel I must reciprocate, he says, doubting the dizzied bouncer even understood what he said. He draws the sword belted at his right hip and brings it around for a horizontal chop.

    Minor Action: Draw broadsword
    Free Action: Spend Action Point
    Standard Action: Valiant Strike @ Half-Orc

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attacl: (1d20+15)[31] vs. AC
    Hit: (1d10+6)[13] damage.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Thanks to Arokh for all the wonderful avatars! May his computer never crash and his mouse arm never cramp!

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Servbot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Tajal

    The Warlock strides forward, mirroring himself as he does so to disturb anyone attempting to take aim at him. He reaps the rewards of his curse while imposing a new one on Salera, and invokes an eldritch sign over the archer.

    "Not too fond of arrows, see," he quips. "Rather see you not shoot us so."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move: to J-17. This activates my shadow walk and I have concealment against all enemies.
    Free Action: On bouncer getting bloodied, I invoke bloodied pact boon. This removes his curse and grants me a +1 bonus to attack.
    Minor: Curse Salera.
    Standard: Sign of Ill Omen on the archer.
    Attack: (1d20+11)[29] vs Will, +1 if bloodied boon was triggered. On a hit, the archer takes a -4 penalty to attack rolls and rolls twice when he attacks, taking the lowest result.
    Damage: (2d6+8)[13] damage.

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Lemonus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Plane of Elemental Pie
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4E] Heroes of the Feywild [IC]

    Having been distracted for a while with how he was going to turn his skin invisible, Sparrowhawk hadn't noticed the fight around him. When he notices, he pulls out his orb, a small piece of crystal, and begins shouting in what he thinks is a deep voice, but is actually very high-pitched. "Fools! I am Sparrowhawk, the greatest wizard ever! You have angered me, and must now pay the price!" He then creates the illusion of several creatures attacking the bouncer.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Minor: Pull out Orb
    Illusory Ambush on the Bouncer.
    (1d20+9)[22] VS Will
    Hit: (1d6+6)[7] damage, and the Bouncer takes -2 to attacks and grants CA to me until EONT.
    Last edited by Lemonus; 2012-03-07 at 06:10 PM.
    Awesome Pony-Chul by slayerx!
    My computer is on the blink. Posting will be affected.
    The endless wisdom that is my extended signature lies here.
    I have Pokemon!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •