New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 11

1. - Top - End - #541
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 11

Quote Originally Posted by iElf View Post
    Din sighs "We can think about that later...but I don't want any one person to be in charge of anything..."
    Trium shrugs.

"Then I hope you're ready for it to split in a dozen different directions. But you're right, talking about this later would probably be best."

2. - Top - End - #542
    Pixie in the Playground

[Dave and Clarissa's Crummy, Crumbly House]

Clarissa doesn't spread her wings as she falls through the boards of the house. In fact, she doesn't even make a noise apart from a soft "Eep!" as she crashes down from above. She doesn't seem to be all that worried about going splat when she hits the floor or ripping any of her vital ligaments. That's probably because she has no ligaments to tear and no bones to bust.

When she does catch sight of Dave doing his best job of playing hero, attempting to cushion her fall with his arms, she lets out a concerned scream! She's quite dense and her impact might crack bones if Dave hasn't been taking his daily dose of Vitamin D supplements. Calcium intake isn't much of a problem for most people, so that probably won't factor into...

Nevermind. The point is that successfully saving Clarissa from her trip down the rabbit hole might tip Dave over given just how heavy yet peculiarly trim his wife is.

First thing Clarissa will do after she and Dave are disentangled is look around to see if she can point out the body of whatever unlucky curse she struck with her foot. It sounded unnatural, and that made her raise her guard.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Trium shrugs.

"Then I hope you're ready for it to split in a dozen different directions. But you're right, talking about this later would probably be best."
    Din nods "ok then...I'll go and pick a bedroom, and I'll see you in the morning then" Din heads off to a bedroom, adorned with paintings of mighty trees

thanks beansy!
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #544
    Ogre in the Playground

Din nods "ok then...I'll go and pick a bedroom, and I'll see you in the morning then" Din heads off to a bedroom, adorned with paintings of mighty trees
    And Trium heads off to one painted so that the occupant seems to be floating in space; it even has a gravity control, if one wishes to fully mimic the experience, which she turns on before she falls asleep.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Troll in the Playground

[Beach]

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post

I look forward to that, Dorota says with a mischevious smile as she looks around for a place to get changed.
    There's a quaint little bathhouse that doubles as a changing room!
    And Crissy, blushing and smiling, motions for Dorota to go first.

Defelent's House

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Defelent grins back. He runs his eyes over her again before reaching for some underwear to put on. Unless Naethalee tries to pull the curtain, anyway.
    Naethalee arches her back...then moves forwards and does indeed make such an attempt.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

6. - Top - End - #546
    Titan in the Playground

[Beach]

Dorota enters the bathhouse and emerges after a while, wearing her new swimsuit. She strikes a pose, which would seem rather awkward to most people, but I suspect "most people" doesn't include Crissy in this case.
    Your turn now.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

7. - Top - End - #547
    Orc in the Playground

Defelent's House

Defelent grins, and eagerly helps Naethalee with the curtain.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

8. - Top - End - #548
    Troll in the Playground

[Beach]

Crissy oohs and awws at the awkward pose, which is to her the most amazing and gorgeous thing she's ever seen!
    ...before hurrying inside to get changed as well...

[Defelent's]

Naethalee grins up at Defelent and stands when the curtain rises, tossing her long white hair back.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

9. - Top - End - #549
    Orc in the Playground

Defelent's House

Defelent smiles and looks up at Naethalee again. "That is much better, Milady. Now, why don't we go find Tracy and something to eat?" This time, he'll stand up and put on some underwear. His rear may prove a tempting target as he bends to pull them up his legs.

10. - Top - End - #550
    Titan in the Playground

[Beach]

Dorora waits expectantly for Crissy to come out. She feels more comfortable in the swimsuit with just her girlfriend around than she did in a clothing store.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    And Trium heads off to one painted so that the occupant seems to be floating in space; it even has a gravity control, if one wishes to fully mimic the experience, which she turns on before she falls asleep.
    in the morning Din wakes up, and goes to see if Trium is awake ((new thread is up!)) "hey...Trium...we should go!"

thanks beansy!
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

in the morning Din wakes up, and goes to see if Trium is awake ((new thread is up!)) "hey...Trium...we should go!"
    Trium, whose room still lacks gravity, was not awake, though she is now; she stretches, gently drifting a bit from the movement

"To put up the notices and such you mean?"
    , the heavily augmented woman asks, yawning.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Dave and Clarissa's Crummy, Crumbly House]

Clarissa doesn't spread her wings as she falls through the boards of the house. In fact, she doesn't even make a noise apart from a soft "Eep!" as she crashes down from above. She doesn't seem to be all that worried about going splat when she hits the floor or ripping any of her vital ligaments. That's probably because she has no ligaments to tear and no bones to bust.

When she does catch sight of Dave doing his best job of playing hero, attempting to cushion her fall with his arms, she lets out a concerned scream! She's quite dense and her impact might crack bones if Dave hasn't been taking his daily dose of Vitamin D supplements. Calcium intake isn't much of a problem for most people, so that probably won't factor into...

Nevermind. The point is that successfully saving Clarissa from her trip down the rabbit hole might tip Dave over given just how heavy yet peculiarly trim his wife is.

First thing Clarissa will do after she and Dave are disentangled is look around to see if she can point out the body of whatever unlucky curse she struck with her foot. It sounded unnatural, and that made her raise her guard.
    Dave and Clarissa's New House
    Considering that Dave has been changed since what Clarissa did, not to mention that before he was able to carry her with ease, I wouldn't say it's impossible for him to stay steadfast and to catch her.

But when he does catch her, he staggers a bit, nearly falling until he tightens himself and puts her down on her feet gently.
    "So why the cellar?" he asked as he dodged a bit of floor.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #554
    Troll in the Playground

Defelent's House

Defelent smiles and looks up at Naethalee again. "That is much better, Milady. Now, why don't we go find Tracy and something to eat?" This time, he'll stand up and put on some underwear. His rear may prove a tempting target as he bends to pull them up his legs.
    Indeed it does - and Naethalee can't resist a pinch before she, too, goes to get dressed.
    "That sounds like a wonderful idea to me."

[Beach]

Dorora waits expectantly for Crissy to come out. She feels more comfortable in the swimsuit with just her girlfriend around than she did in a clothing store.
    Crissy emerges after a few minutes, in the one-piece swimsuit, also wearing a blush and a smile as she reaches to take Dorota's hand and squeeze it!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #555
    Titan in the Playground

[Beach]

Dorota looks Crissy up and down rather shamelessly before squeezing her hand back and leaning forward to kiss her.
    You look beautiful. Now let's get to the table before our food gets cold.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Orc in the Playground

Defelent's House

Defelent gives a slight yelp as he's pinched. He has clothes in his room, so he'll walk around in his underwear whilst he finds Tracy and food.

He does watch Naethalee get dressed, though.

17. - Top - End - #557
    Bugbear in the Playground

Dave and Clarissa's House

Yay! Clarissa stomped the annoying little critter, Dave heroically caught her after that nasty fall, and in the end, all's well that ends well.

Except... Except maybe Clarissa didn't stomp on that critter quite hard enough. Cause from beneath all the rubble scattered bought by the ceiling above's collapse, there's the sound of scratching. And skittering. And grumbling.

A large slab of plaster is shoved aside from the top of the debris pile as the critter struggles to escape, managing to pull it's upper torso free with the help of it's grimy claws. It's a rat, of sorts, in the same way that a human who's been burned, chopped up and tossed in a blender might still be technically called "human".

It's skin is a sickly gray shade where it hasn't been painted scarlet by blood, hairless, wrinkled and lumpy like lukewarm wax running down the side of a candle, stretched so thin across a framework of bones that have been clearly broken in several places. The thing's teeth have grown so long and sharp it can't even close it's mouth, blank blind eyes staring dumbly in opposite directions. One with, say, an aptitude for magic or medicine would likely realize that this poor creature should be dead but is being denied that final rest by some sort of enchantment.

"H'yuh! Wa's passwuhd?" It manages to croak out, tilting it's head to angle it's one remaining ear towards Dave and Clarissa and obviously expecting an answer.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Barbarian in the Playground

Dave and Clarissa's House
    Dave frowns.
    "I motion we kill this thing. It doesn't seem to be natural." he said as he drew his katana.
    Plus, he hated rats!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #559
    Ogre in the Playground

[Jack's House/Ex-LANTERN HQ]
    Jack appears in the Living Room.
    Artifical intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerd View Post
    Strike me down and I'll clean the floor faster than you can imagine

20. - Top - End - #560

Ex-LANTERN HQ

Looks like someone's been monitoring the skies, because someone's certainly noticed the sudden resurgence of power within the old LANTERN space-station base. Life support, lights, generators, all those necessary systems and sub-systems leave quite a heat signature in the cold void of space.

And oh, look! Appears they've sent a welcome home present Jack's way! A titanium-forged orbital missile to be exact, fitted with enough propulsion systems to punch through all but the strongest armoring.

21. - Top - End - #561
    Ogre in the Playground

Ex-LANTERN HQ/Jack's house
    The missile will probably crash into the Prison Area in the Basement. I mean, there's not like there's anything Jack can do to stop it.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #562

Ex-LANTERN HQ

That it does then. But rather than exploding in a horrible burst of firey doom and inflicting untold damage, the missile just sits there. After a few seconds a scanner boots up, sweeping the area and registering breathable air content, hull stability, presence of hostiles or traps.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Ex-LANTERN HQ

That it does then. But rather than exploding in a horrible burst of firey doom and inflicting untold damage, the missile just sits there. After a few seconds a scanner boots up, sweeping the area and registering breathable air content, hull stability, presence of hostiles or traps.
    The air inside the station is all breathable, the hull is very stable, there are no traps, and there are only two people in it: Jack and the Ninja Pirate Zombie Butler.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #564
    Troll in the Playground

[Beach]

Dorota looks Crissy up and down rather shamelessly before squeezing her hand back and leaning forward to kiss her.
    You look beautiful. Now let's get to the table before our food gets cold.
    Crissy blushes more! And giggles. And kisses back. Squeezes back. Nods back!
    "Yeah, that's probably totally a good idea, love. And you look amazing too!"

Defelent's House

Defelent gives a slight yelp as he's pinched. He has clothes in his room, so he'll walk around in his underwear whilst he finds Tracy and food.

He does watch Naethalee get dressed, though.
    Naethalee puts on a show!
    ...then joins him in finding Tracy and food.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #565
    Titan in the Playground

[Beach]

And Dorota leads the way back to the tables. Trying not to stare too blatantly, where she'll open the packed-up food.
    It's really great that you found this place, she says.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Orc in the Playground

Defelent's House

Tracy is in the kitchen with a duster. The place is very clean, but then Tracy doesn't have much to do. "Hello, Tracy. I'd like a bowl of corn flakes, please." Tracy nods and starts sorting out a bowl of cornflakes, putting the duster aside temporarily. She's unfazed by Defelent's underwear; he does this rather regularly.

((Also, could you please post for the Mallside Erin's Emporium? Thank you))

27. - Top - End - #567

Ex-LANTERN HQ

Well, I meant that it was scanning the immediate area, not the entire ship, but that works too.

Having ascertained that the present area isn't simply a deathtrap waiting for victims to be delivered, the scanner shuts and all remaining power in the missile's systems is re-directed towards it's payload; a teleportation gate configured specifically for long distance transport.

Brilliant azure light surrounds the device, quickly resolving into a quintet distinct sillhouette's before vanishing entirely, leaving five intrepid explorers behind. Each of them wears an armored spacesuit, making it difficult to determine any precise detail about them, but one is roughly human shaped while the other's are far, far taller than any human being and much more ape-like in proportions, with stooped posture and arms that nearly reach the ground. The human one wields a fancy looking katana and is evidently the leader, the other four following him as he strides towards the stairs.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Ogre in the Playground

Ex-LANTERN HQ
    Jack is blissfully unaware of the invaders, and is instead busy watching the third season of Everybody Loves Raymond on the Television.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #569

Ex-LANTERN HQ

Well, I really haven't the slightest clue where the cloning are in comparison to whatever room Jack is occupying, nor does Riv or his goons. Sooo.... I guess they'll run into whichever is closest first?

30. - Top - End - #570
    Ogre in the Playground

Ex-LANTERN HQ
    That would be Jack. "Who are you people, and what are you doing in my house?" he asks, alarmed.
    Spoiler
    Show