New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 11

1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 11

[N's Hive]
    She tentatively follows her, unsure of this.
    ---
    [K's Hive]
    She's not hitting him that hard.
    She springs up and runs away, cackling.
    I WIN!
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

Kayete's Hive
    Kayete turns to tackle her.
    "No you don't!"

---

Navaja's Hive
    "YOU GONNA HURRY UP OR WHAT?"
    Ayakan was getting antsy!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

[N's Hive]
    She scrambles in, nervous and shaky because she has basically no idea what's going on.
    ---
    [K's Hive]
    BAM to the carpet she goes, grinning like a loon.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

4. - Top - End - #34

Navaja's Hive
    When she gets in, Ayakan will try to pull down a black curtain.

---

Kayete's Hive
    Kayete now tries to do the mos horrible thing ever!
    He tries to tickle her mercilessly!
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

[N's Hive]
    Afterward, she frowns, nursing her small bruises and scratches.
    ... Are you sure that was right?
    ---
    [K's Hive]
    And suddenly she's a totally helpless giggling mess.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus Home 11

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Kate's Apartment

"Uhh... okay. So... I haven't the foggiest idea how to help you project a form into the world. Okay... logic. Can you start with something simple? Like, a simple humanoid form? We can edit from there, I think."

Like a character creator in a video game. Yeah... Kate steels herself for amazing amounts of awkwardness.

Hannah? may notice that Kate's form is pretty simple, fairly average. If she feels like skipping a few steps...
    Kate's Apartment

Okay, let me try... It takes a moment but suddenly a humanoid figures appear behind Kate. If she will turn around she will meet herself, the only difference is that this version of her completely lack facial features along with two skin colored antenna on the top of her head. She's also completely lacking clothes.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-02-20 at 04:39 PM.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

Kate turns around to see a faceless version of herself! That is missing clothes!

"GAH!"

Kate quickly deflects her gaze. Sure it's her body, but someone else is wearing it, so technically it's not hers. After a moment she works up the nerve to actually look the body over properly.

"Okay... um, while I will be the first to admit that I have a generic build, there are a few... oddities I have that are not common in humans. Like the boot cybernetics, or the antenna. I might be able to find reference pictures if you need them, but-"

nngh.

"but could you first materialize some clothes? Even just a one-piece swimsuit or a simple dress would be enough. Please?"

8. - Top - End - #38

Kate's Apartment

The faceless kate-person tilts it's head and then slowly nods, a dress suddenly appears as if out of thin air, looking like it came straight from the 1400-century.

Maybe-Hanah start to let her hands move over her completely smooth face and then looks slightly panicked before a mouth and two eyes with accompanied with eyebrows appear. Exact copies of Kate's.

"Much better! I'm real again! Weee! She swirls around, smiling widely and giggles a bit.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Defelent's House

Naethalee does indeed head downstairs. Where, upon spotting Tracy, she smiles and looks for a blanket to cover the sleeping catgirl with.
    There's no blanket immediately apparent amidst the black market furniture. Tracy seems quite content without the blanket, though.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

Defelent's House

Naethalee will pilfer a sheet or even a curtain then, the better to tuck her in with.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

11. - Top - End - #41
    Orc in the Playground

Defelent's House

A curtain can be done, though it requires unhooking from the window, allowing sunlight to enter the room. Defelent is not in the habit of keeping blankets or sheets lying around, except in the bedrooms. Not that Tracy's bedroom is much of a room.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

"Yes! Now, then, we can work on making you into someone yourself. Okay, first of all get rid of the things like the antenna and the special boots; try to switch to as I was before I was brought into the nexus. From there, we can tweak your face and body and give you some oddities of your own if you want them."

Kate gets out her computer. Hannah? wants to be beautiful, and Kate doesn't know much about that besides the basic notion of bodily beauty and a bit on the golden ratio, so...

13. - Top - End - #43

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    [N's Hive]
    Afterward, she frowns, nursing her small bruises and scratches.
    ... Are you sure that was right?
    ---
    [K's Hive]
    And suddenly she's a totally helpless giggling mess.
    Navaja's Hive
    "Not at all." :I
    It was her first time doing anything remotely like that, after all.

---

Kayete's Hive
    "BEG FOR MERCY!" he said as he continued tickling her with gusto. Most likely torturing her beyond belief.
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #44

Kate's Apartment

"Okay, I think I can do that." The antennas and the boots disappear as Hannah starts running her hands through her hair. "Hm, yeah. I don't want orange hair... you're kinda plain without it though." She observes, looking at Kate as if she had been looking at a mirror.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

"I was rather plain, yes. Since then I have been edited in far too many ways to be comfortable. Um, if you made a total copy you might have a few other oddities, like the reinforced bones and the special eyes... eh, I don't really care. Anyway, you want to be beautiful, right? I'm not the best person to talk to for that, but I'll do my best to help. Okay, the exact notion of beauty varies between times, cultures, and individuals. I could help you if you want to go for a particular look, but I'm not sure I could steer you toward any generic beauty. Beauty of the face is one of the trickier things we could go for, but in any case my face could probably be switched for something else and it make you a bit more beautiful."

Kate shows her some pictures of beautiful women's faces on the computer, specifically pointing things out like "This one probably shouldn't count, that's obviously cosmetic surgery." and "That color there is definitely make-up." and "No, wait, this is shopped." In any case, Hannah has a number of choices to mix-and match.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

{1312 Hidden Valley Road, A.K.A. Judy and Mint's home}

There is a knock on the couple's home. It sounds a little impatient.

Judy is in the kitchen, putting groceries away. I'll get it! she calls out, and heads to the door.

As soon as she opens it, she finds a black dagger aimed at her stomach, and leaps away to protect herself. Bianca! she exclaims.

Bianca follows her inside, a smirk on her face. Hello, Judy. How's the boring life?
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-02-20 at 10:01 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

17. - Top - End - #47

Crab House

"So you would say security is key?" Well, isn't this just a fine opportunity that's fallen into his clutches? A sale and a chance to be rid of a nuisance property, why, were he a weaker man whatever, the realtor might just burst into maniacal laughter!

"Well, I do believe I've got just the house for you, yes sirree, no doubt about it! Not only does it have no less than three floors, attic, basement and sub-basement with a genuine hidden bookshelf-trapdoor leading to an escape tunnel, but it even has central air conditioning and a state of the art security systems second to none!" Pulling two leaflets from his pocket, the realtor tries to press them into Dave and Clarissa's hands, yabbering enthusiastically all the while.

"These new home defense wards are just the absolute tops! Not only do they completely sound, sight and smell-proof the building to the outside world, they make it all but impossible* for anyone to find you! Yep yep, this state of the art shielding technology actually makes it impossible for anyone not specifically invites onto the premises to find your house, by any means of navigation mundane or magical! He pitches, a disclaimer magically appearing above his head. "Whatsmore, if by some complete improbability some miscreant does manage to break in, which I might repeat is absolutely, one hundred percent impossible*, the wards will lock in a mind-bending labryinth of non-linear geometry, allowing you to deal with them at your liesure!"

*Due to the wide variety of methods, means and Deus ex Machina available in the Nexus, management cannot at this point claim that something being merely 'impossible' will prevent it from happening anyway
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Pixie in the Playground

[Crab House]

Hey! That house does sound very nice! Very, very nice! Too bad Dave and Clarissa are so picky that they are likely to find fault in almost anything that the realtor might be able to offer them.

"Sounds perfect! I'll just dispel a few of the wards that we don't want, like the 'you can't find me' spell and it'll be good to go! Unless you want the flow of assassins to be stoppered up completely, which I'm pretty much fine with because I've got to find a way to wean myself off of eating humans due to the babies and stuff."

Yep! Clarissa confessed aloud in to eating people in front of her realty agent!

"If that house doesn't work out for some reason, maybe you could show us something in your neighborhood next?"

Don't do it! Not doing it is for your own good!

Clarissa flips through the pamphlet, scanning all of the pretty pictures but neglecting to read the wording of anything, really!

"This house isn't haunted, is it? No crazy killer with a chainsaw and a hook pops out of the mirrors if you look into them or anything like that, right? Ghosts are such a hassle to capture! I don't think that they could ever resemble baby-safe pets either."

"We're going to have children."

Yes. Announce that to the soul-scarfing demon. That's a fine idea. As fine as sand blowing into one's eyes as he/she traverses the desert, that is.

19. - Top - End - #49

Crab House
    "And we're going to remove more than a couple of those security features but yeah, this seems like a perfect place for us. In fact, I don't even wanna check it out! Let me just sign you a check for it...how much are you selling the house for?"
    He takes out his checkbook, awaiting an answer.
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #50
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post

There is a knock on the couple's home. It sounds a little impatient.

Judy is in the kitchen, putting groceries away. I'll get it! she calls out, and heads to the door.

As soon as she opens it, she finds a black dagger aimed at her stomach, and leaps away to protect herself. Bianca! she exclaims.

Bianca follows her inside, a smirk on her face. Hello, Judy. How's the boring life?
    Mint, who had gone upstairs to put their daughter down and put away some toiletries calls down.
    Who is it, sweetie?

21. - Top - End - #51

Kate's Apartment

"I was rather plain, yes. Since then I have been edited in far too many ways to be comfortable. Um, if you made a total copy you might have a few other oddities, like the reinforced bones and the special eyes... eh, I don't really care. Anyway, you want to be beautiful, right? I'm not the best person to talk to for that, but I'll do my best to help. Okay, the exact notion of beauty varies between times, cultures, and individuals. I could help you if you want to go for a particular look, but I'm not sure I could steer you toward any generic beauty. Beauty of the face is one of the trickier things we could go for, but in any case my face could probably be switched for something else and it make you a bit more beautiful."

Kate shows her some pictures of beautiful women's faces on the computer, specifically pointing things out like "This one probably shouldn't count, that's obviously cosmetic surgery." and "That color there is definitely make-up." and "No, wait, this is shopped." In any case, Hannah has a number of choices to mix-and match.
    Kate's Apartment

Man, this situation is getting more awkward by the moment. I imagine Kate might have even more problem then normal here as I suspect a lot of people in the nexus go with magical enchantments rather then taking surgery.

"So many to choose from..." Hannah seems amazed at the many images Kate show to her. If anything she seems more confused now then before. "Uhh... um, don't you have a boyfriend or something that could help me?"

22. - Top - End - #52
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

Kate shakes her head. "Nope. Sorry I'm not of too much help... could you at least change away from my face? I'm sorry, but it's bugging me a bit."

Think, think, think...

"Okay, wait, you said you had three different people in you? Can you remember what some of the other faces look like? Or... I don't know."

She sighs. "What do you think of as beautiful? It's as good a place to start as any."

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Defelent's House

A curtain can be done, though it requires unhooking from the window, allowing sunlight to enter the room. Defelent is not in the habit of keeping blankets or sheets lying around, except in the bedrooms. Not that Tracy's bedroom is much of a room.
    Naethalee decides not to unhook a curtain, but does frown, as she heads on to the shower.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

24. - Top - End - #54
    Orc in the Playground

Defelent's House

The bathroom is quite roomy, with a large bath, a shower large enough for a tall person to stretch out their arms when washing them. Or for two smaller people to comfortably shower at the same time. Two people like Defelent and Tracy, in particular. Also in the room is a mirror set in the ceiling above the bath, a sink, a lavatory and a cupboard for dry towels. The towels could act as a blanket, if Naethalee decides to return to Tracy.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    Mint, who had gone upstairs to put their daughter down and put away some toiletries calls down.
    Who is it, sweetie?
    ((How old is Xerina now, anyway?))

Bianca puts away the dagger, and steps in as if she was an old friend. Judy watches her suspiciously. I'm not here to hurt you, or your family, Judy. I just want to talk.

Judy sits down on the arm of their leather couch, draping her arm over the back of it. It's just an old friend, sweetie! Nothing to worry about!

Mint may take this as code that it's a former associate, A.K.A. another assassin, and that there very well may be something to worry about.

What do you want, Bianca?
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-02-21 at 07:31 PM.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post

((How old is Xerina now, anyway?))

Bianca puts away the dagger, and steps in as if she was an old friend. Judy watches her suspiciously. I'm not here to hurt you, or your family, Judy. I just want to talk.

Judy sits down on the arm of their leather couch, draping her arm over the back of it. It's just an old friend, sweetie! Nothing to worry about!

Mint may take this as code that it's a former associate, A.K.A. another assassin, and that there very well may be something to worry about.

What do you want, Bianca?
    6-7?

Okay honey! I'll run Xerina a bath and be down in a moment!

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

Actually, it's your wife I want to talk to. Bianca finds a nice place to sit. So, how's the normal life suiting you?

It's been good. Judy watches Bianca suspiciously. You want something to drink?

Can I trust you not to poison it?

Of course. Judy grins.

Bianca grins back. I don't think so.

28. - Top - End - #58

Kate's Apartment

Kate shakes her head. "Nope. Sorry I'm not of too much help... could you at least change away from my face? I'm sorry, but it's bugging me a bit."

Think, think, think...

"Okay, wait, you said you had three different people in you? Can you remember what some of the other faces look like? Or... I don't know."

She sighs. "What do you think of as beautiful? It's as good a place to start as any."
    Kate's Apartment

Hannah looks thoughtful for a moment before she replies, "I... well, it should be more then you have. Something impressive, something that makes me stand out rather then blend in. Blending in is boring, I could take one of the ones I remember's face..." And so her facial structure change as her skin goes bleaker and her eyes seem to lose all their pigments. It appears as if she were an albino with her hair completely colorless as well. "What about this huh?" Her face would be considerate attractive by a lot of people though.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

Uhh...

"Well, I think the proportions are an improvement. The pale skin, white hair, and blank eyes stand out. Okay, the body itself might be easier... might be. The view of beauty varies a lot... height, hip width, bust... even in my world, the definition has completely changed at least twice."

Kate ponders this a bit. "Anyway, if you have a particular style in mind it'll be much easier. If not, you can probably reliably start by upping your bust size a bit."

Kate knows how boring her body is.

30. - Top - End - #60

Kate's Apartment

Man, I never though Kate would suggest the same thing as Harnel.

"Ohh... I remember the other two had a big bust size so I suppose that make sense." She looks curiously at Kate before she do anything else though, "So what about you? Don't you want to be considerate attractive? I could fix that I think."