New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 11

1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 11

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Kate's Apartment

I'm called Hannah since Kate gave me that name, she helped me see so now I want to help her. She explains.

I like to know what you think of Kate? Anything you like to change? Hannah asks in a friendly but curious tone.
    Kate's Apartment

Change about Kate? She's a little drab when it comes to fashion, I suppose. I'd like to see her dress a bit less conservatively, maybe show a bit more of that nice skin of hers. Just update her wardrobe a smidge, and everyone will come out happy. Julie has adapted rather well to the situation, but something is nagging at her mind.

Why is it that I keep getting called on to make wishes come true for people? First Libra asks me for help with Reinholdt, and now this. I swear, I should start charging money.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

Other type of clothes huh? And this isn't a wish, Kate have no idea what she wants so I'm trying to find out for her see? Trying to be nice. Hannah quickly explains.

3. - Top - End - #93

Kate's Apartment

Same difference. You're trying to make her happier right? New clothes make everyone happy. Here, just try something like this. Julie thinks a packet of various styles and materials at Hannah, sending the blurb of info through the mental link Hannah established. All of the clothes Julie is suggesting are far racier than Kate normally wears, but most are less so than what Julie might partake in on a normal day.

Does that work for you? I really have to get back to unpacking, there are quite a few boxes around.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #94

Kate's Apartment

Looks good, problem would to make her wear them though... but thanks for the help! See you again... maybe. And she's gone.

But the next instance (or possibly exactly at the same time) she contacts a certain half-dragon and a pixie.

[Mintbalm]

Hello! You know Kate right? You're like best friends or something? She asks loudly in the pixies head.

[Harnel]

You're... Harnel? Kate's friend? Hannah asks suspiciously inside Harnel's head.

5. - Top - End - #95

Mintbalm

Wha- who? Uhhh, I mean yes! Totally, me and Kate are friends and that's it, nothing more. That's right, just friends, who sometimes maybe sleep in the same bed and have maybe seen each other nude once but it totally didn't count and I wasn't staring honestly I swear!

*blinks*

Oh Mintbalm. *facepalms*

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

Harnel

Uh, yes, I'm Harnel. I give Kate self defense lessons from time to time. Who are you? And why are you contacting me?
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

7. - Top - End - #97

Harnel

I'm called Hannah since Kate named me that. Kate is helping me. She replies slowly. Who are you anyway? I know your name but you seem familiar to me somehow. Have we meet before.

Mintbalm

Oh, you like girls huh? That's cool! Would you like to change anything about her though? Hannah asks curiously.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Harnel

Uh, my Name is Harnel Therishein. Have you ever been to Ascaerin? I certainly don't recally meeting a Hannah here in the Nexus.

9. - Top - End - #99

Mintbalm

Uhhh, yeah, but please don't tel Kate! She's so clueless, and it's adorable that she doesn't get it, even though it's kind of frustrating at times.

I don't really think I'd change anything about Kate. She's pretty much perfect how she is, you know? It's just...

Well...

Okay, keep this super secret, but there is one thing. Kate doesn't... like girls like I like her. Maybe, if I had to change anything about her, I might pick that.
    Mintbalm why are you whispering? This conversation is in your head!

Silly pixie.

10. - Top - End - #100

Mintbalm

Ohh... Hannah giggles. That's so naughty! We'll see okay? I'm trying to help Kate after all! You think it'll help her?

Harnel

I might have. Hannah replies mysteriously. But tell me Harnel, would you change anything about Kate, you who know her better then I?

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel]

The girl has a good head on her shoulders, but i think she could be quite the adventurer if she simply went out on adventures at all. beyond that? no, she's fine. You should try asking her. Harnel says.

12. - Top - End - #102

Mintbalm

Mintbalm, wherever she is, must be chewing her lip, Uhmmmm, maybe? I don't really know how happy she is now, but I feel pretty happy liking girls, so I don't see why she shouldn't be. Oh Minty, that's a weak excuse and you know it. Still, Hannah won't get another answer out of her.

13. - Top - End - #103

[Harnel]

I already have. She didn't give me the information I needed. Hannah replies, already extracting all the memories she needed from Harnel. If he didn't want to share willingly she just had to do it some other way, did he want to change something with Kate?

You don't mind a visit though? I think we need to be closer acquaintance.

Mintbalm

Oh, I see. I don't like girls though and I'm pretty happy. Hannah replies curiously.

14. - Top - End - #104

Mintbalm

Yeah, I guess so. Or maybe you are happy, but could be happier? I don't know, but do whatever you think will make Kate happiest. That's important, right? Even more important than Mintbalm's unrequited crush.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel]

The memories Hanah draws from Harnel can be anything from Harnel's past, of course. Quite frankly, Harnel is extremely greedy. He also has a strong libido. This means exactly what you expect it to mean. He's excellent at moderating himself through a lifetime of practice, but the thoughts are there nonetheless.

Um... alright. I'm in my forge at the moment, do you want me to come to you, or will you come to me?
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-02-27 at 05:40 AM.

16. - Top - End - #106

[Mintbalm]

Hmm... okay, we'll see. Kate isn't all into men either anyway. This is all sorts of confusing but okay. Is that all? Hannah replies.

This was all sorts of changes, subconsciously everyone were completely different. She needed to ponder the difference.
    She had such powers, she didn't really know the limits of them yet but she hadn't really encountered them yet. The mind thing was the first one and the changy thing was the second. She had no idea how it worked though. Hmm...

[Harnel]

Interesting. I'll meet you at the forge. And with those words she will appear in front of Harnel in a manner I will describe in the keep.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-02-27 at 06:05 AM.

17. - Top - End - #107

Mintbalm

I think so? Bye confused lady! Mintbalm smiles back wherever she is. Such a nice person to be helping Kate like this.

Although, if whoever this person was tried to take advantage of Kate, or worse yet seduce her, she'd be getting a bucket full of pixie dust shoved up her behind.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-02-27 at 06:10 AM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Troll in the Playground

Defelent's House

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Nothing will interrupt Naethalee's shower, though by the time she goes to put a towel over Tracy the catgirl has awoken. There is, however, the smell of something very nice drifting out from a door leading to the kitchen. It smells like bacon being fried.
    In that case, Naethalee gives Tracy a warm smile of good-morning greeting!
    "Something smells good in here."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

19. - Top - End - #109
    Orc in the Playground

Defelent's House

If Naethalee has wrapped herself in a towel or put clothes on since leaving the shower, Tracy gives a slightly-nervous but much more confident without Defelent's presence smile. If Naethalee neglected to cover herself, Tracy blushes and averts her eyes. Either way, the verbal response is the same. "Good morning, Milady. I'm cooking breakfast for Master. Um, Defelent, rather. I'm cooking extra, if you want any?" Indeed, there's a fair bit of bacon, eggs, and other such deliciousness cooking on the, erm, cooker. Easily enough for three, and nearly enough for four.

Of course, Naethalee had a huge meal last night consisting of piles of various vegetables and half a roast sheep.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

20. - Top - End - #110
    Troll in the Playground

Defelent's House

Naethalee did dress, yes. Slightly more modestly, possibly, than her attire of the previous day, as the last bits of the temperance-draining seem to have resolved themselves.

"Well, I'm not as hungry as some mornings, but that smells so delicious I think I'll take a small amount if it's not trouble," the half-drowess says happily.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

21. - Top - End - #111
    Orc in the Playground

Defelent's House

"Well, wait until it's finished. It won't be too long now, though. Defelent's probably asleep for a bit longer; from the sound of things he got really tired out last night." Tracy blushes a bit as she says that. "Oh, and thank you." It's not immediately apparent why Tracy is thanking Naethalee, though Defelent did say that if Naethalee wanted her to join in, she need only shout, and Tracy has been acting awkwardly whenever in close physical contact to Naethalee.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground

Defelent's House

Naethalee can take a guess, and smiles warmly. "You're welcome, dear," she says simply, while looking for some kind of fruit juice, the better to start the day with.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

23. - Top - End - #113
    Orc in the Playground

Defelent's House

There's a carton of pineapple and coconut juice in the fridge, or some mango juice if Naethalee prefers.

"Would you mind just watching the bacon briefly whilst I check on Defelent?" Tracy looks across at Naethalee, slightly worried but much more confident in herself as she is both somewhere she associates with safety and away from Defelent. Though she is still wearing a very tight, midriff-bearing short-sleeved top and very short shorts.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

"Oh, hey, I just realized something: I wasn't sure at first, but you have a... not really an accent, but there's something about your voice that gets annoying after a bit. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but it's... I don't know. If you can figure out what it is, and tweak it a bit, it might be good."

Huh. Kate has no fourth-wall knowledge, and so can't be referring to Hannah's annoying text color.

"Anyway, can you think of anything else to change?"

25. - Top - End - #115

Kate's Apartment

"Well, this is a mix between all the people in my head." Hannah observes as she look herself over with a critical eye. "I think it's pretty decent." She then look up at Kate. "I still haven't decided anything for you though, I asked around a bit but don't think I should fullfill any of their desires about you."

26. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

"Yeah, I think you look unique. A- wait, what?"

The look on Kate's face is straightforward: Asked around? Changes? What?

27. - Top - End - #117

Kate's Apartment

"Yeah, Sophie thought your hair was silly, Julie wanted you to wear more revealing clothes to show of your body more. Harnel wanted you to have a larger chest so he'd get something to look at and he also wanted you to be more adventurous. Mintbalm... well, I promised I wasn't supposed to tell, it was a big secret." Hannah replies.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

"Whaaa-"

Kate looks confused for a second. She then looks thoughtful. After a bit, the confusion disappears completely and is replaced with just being thoughtful.

And she will stay that way for a while, unless Hannah does something.

...you know, Hannah hasn't probed Kate's mind. She might have something that she wants but hasn't mentioned.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-02-28 at 08:18 PM.

29. - Top - End - #119

Kate's Apartment

Hannah peers at Kate, she had done something wrong hasn't she. "Um, okay. Mintbalm wanted you to be a lesbian with her. But don't tell her I said that."

Kate will likely not talk after that either so Hannah sigh and start looking around in her mind, what was wrong?

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

"Huh?"

Right now, Kate is trying to logic out what Hannah has told her about the requests. Lots of thinking back on things.

As for things she wants... she does not want anyone to mess with her body, for one. And she REALLY does not want anyone to mess with her mind. There are a few secrets she has she does not want anyone to know... there are a few things she does not want to worry about, but has to, and is okay with it. There are a number of things she wants, but none of them really enough to spend the time and money to get it. And there are always reasons to not get things...

Oh, and Kate is a nervous wreck held together by sheer willpower, tears, and friendship. She is at a fragile point in her life where something going horribly wrong might drive her the wrong kind of crazy. So... don't mess with her mind, or she might cry.

Anyway, if there was anything in particular that Hannah wanted to look for, she can quite easily while Kate was pondering things!