New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,503 of 1503

Thread: [Nexus] Home 11

1. - Top - End - #1501
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 11

Last edited by The Bushranger; 2012-07-15 at 06:31 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Sparrow's Fall, World of Eight Moons]

It would seem, upon hasty review, that I neglected to mention that Spec still retains the pattern of silver paint Trium drew upon her from what seems like ages ago.

Spec giggles gleefully when Trium affectionately wraps her arm about her. She attempts to reciprocate, doing her best to scoot as close to Trium as is physically possible without causing her any sort of discomfort before attempting to snuggle up to her and rest her head on Trium's inviting shoulder.

"My oh my, you're looking absolutely gorgeous tonight. Like every night I get the opportunity to spend time with you."

Spec sighs, feeling truly fulfilled. Hanging around Trium always makes her feel sensational, and tonight is no exception.

Her prehensile tail moves to delicately loop around Trium's waist. Spec innocently acts as though she doesn't notice it at all! Probably because, in reality, she isn't even aware of the existence of that tail as of yet. >.< Regardless, she coos to Trium,

"So, what have you been up to recently? We've got some catching up to do, I think."

[Sparrow's Fall, World of Eight Moons]

Trium, as always, makes no move to stop Spec from scooting closer or snuggling against her. She's always been fond of physical contact with those she's close to, even when she was mostly made out of nanites, and the return of her own body has intensified that.

"As are you. Though it seems I'm slightly less discriminating; I find you lovely when we're together during the day, too,"
    the immortal teases, grinning happily at the assassin.

And then there's a tail! Though Trium doesn't seem to mind having it around her waist, going to gently stroke the extra appendage with her free hand. Being able to make things like that is one of the few things she'll miss about her replacement body...

"Not too much. Working out what all my decorations do, and exploring some, but that's mostly it, other than that I ended up selling that seacave. Though we still have permission to use it, if we want to."

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Just so no one is thrown by a new post here.